Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

Admiral's Choice: Enter, Azure Snow

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Position : Marine Captain
Berries : 135,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Heaven's Nodachi
Skill 2: Gun Blade Style
Skill 3:

Admiral's Choice: Enter, Azure Snow Empty
PostSubject: Admiral's Choice: Enter, Azure Snow   Admiral's Choice: Enter, Azure Snow EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 7:00 pm

Task Information:
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeweledseas.com
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Position : Marine Captain
Berries : 135,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Heaven's Nodachi
Skill 2: Gun Blade Style
Skill 3:

Admiral's Choice: Enter, Azure Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admiral's Choice: Enter, Azure Snow   Admiral's Choice: Enter, Azure Snow EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 8:04 pm

The noise of steady white boots came down upon the freshly cleaned floorboards, Along with the slight 'ting' of Nodachi greeting one another. Today was the day Lt. Commander Snow would ask the Commodore for an audience with the Rear Admiral. Would it go down as planned? Maybe.. But If it didn't, Azure would be stuck here training new recruits in the arts of swordplay.. And that was not about to happen. Luckily, Her old friend Leo got stationed on this fine marine base as well- So if things did not go as planned, At least she would have him to keep her company. As she moved through the main hall her hair was swiftly and strongly blown to the side by a random heavy gust of wind from a nearby window.

Her Midnight blue hair hair pounded the face of a busy chore boy. Which forced him to lose balance and gave him no choice but to hug the wall. Azure moved out of the way from the window and looked down at the startled marine. "Are.. You alright?" Azure tilted her head to the side and smirked. It was funny to her that something so simple could force this marine to nearly fall over. "I-I-.." He looked a little frightened by her rank. He made a quick gulp, Popped to attention and then completed his sentence. "I am alright Ma'am." The Chore boy then picked up the swab he had dropped as well as the bucket. Although, Azure did not remember there being a Bucket or swab, After closer inspection she noticed he had not spilled a single drop. "Hm.. You didn't make any sort of mess-" After thinking more about the situation, Azure had recalled that the chore boy had set down the bucket smoothly before hugging the wall to regain balance.

"What Is your name?" Azure glanced at him, Legitimately wondering. The boy popped to attention once more and called out his name. "Chore Boy!" He said with pride. Azure couldn't help but smile and give a little giggle. "I did not ask your rank, marine." The lad blushed and spoke again. "My name is Jack. Jack Mahoff." Azure nodded her head slowly. "Well then, Mr. Mahoff- Maybe we will meet again. Until then, Work hard." With that Azure nodded once, Signalling he could be at ease, She then carried on down the hallway.

After a few minutes of travel, Azure had found the Commodore's office. She knocked three times and when she heard to enter, She did. "Sir. I expect you had gotten my request?" Azure walked a few steps in and stopped, awaiting the reply of the Commodore. "..Yes, And do you know what I think.. About that request?" The man spoke, his back turned from Azure, Looking outside his personal, Office window. "No.. Sir." The reply seemed to make him angry because he swung around and shouted. "WELL, LT. COMMANDER! I THINK YOUR REQUEST IS BULLSHIT." Azure closed the door after he shouted.. But it was too late to have a confidential conversation with him at this point.. countless people heard what he said. "Bull.. Shit? Sir?" Before Azure could speak another word the man clarified. "You're not even a Captain! How could you CAPTAIN a ship?!.. You know- I did not even want to send this up to the Rear Admiral- But somehow a copy got sent up to him.. You better be explaining yourself, SNOW."

Azure didn't send the copy up to the Rear Admiral, But she knew who it probably was.. "Leo.." She murmured under her breath. "HM?! I'm waiting!" He pointed his finger at her as if she were a dog shitting in his yard. "I had nothing to do with the copy, Commodore Froogle." He nodded and stroked his peach fuzz. "mhm.. Sureee you didn't- Well, I would have denied it and he would have never saw it. Instead.. You have a meeting at 1300, Sharp.. Better not be late!" Azure looked over at the clock which read 1251.

Back to top Go down
http://www.jeweledseas.com

Admiral's Choice: Enter, Azure Snow
Page 1 of 1