Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

Rainbow Heart GFX

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zerina Zayne
First Generation
First Generation
Zerina Zayne

Position : Captain
Berries : 265,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Rainbow Logia
Skill 2: Illusionary Arts
Skill 3: Ship Builder

Rainbow Heart GFX Empty
PostSubject: Rainbow Heart GFX   Rainbow Heart GFX EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 1:54 pm

Rainbow Heart GFX GCcvySY

"Welcome to my small, Humble, GFX Shop! There are a few things I am able to do for you.."

Rainbow Heart GFX G2sQHTU

+Wanted Posters. [10,000 Berries]
+Flags/Group Symbols/Guild Crests.  [15,000 Berries]
+Avatars.  [10,000 Berries]
+Signatures.  [10,000 Berries]
+Other. [? Berries & a Kiss]

Text: (If you would like a name or quote on your Avy or Signature.)
Art Type: (Signature, Avatar, Flag/Guild Crest/Group Symbol, Wanted Poster, Other.)
Character: (Who is your Face Claim and where are they from?)
Colors/Themes: (What colors, Theme, Main and minor elements such as Fire, Earth, Water, Ect..?)
Background: (If you would like me to put anything on the art that involves your Character's Past or If you would like to give me a brief idea on how your character is so I can better do your work of Art.)

Code:

[color=#ff0000][b]Text:[/b][/color] (If you would like a name or quote on your Avy or Signature.)
[color=#ff6600][b]Art Type:[/b][/color] (Signature, Avatar, Flag/Guild Crest/Group Symbol, Wanted Poster, Other.)
[color=#ffcc00][b]Character:[/b][/color] (Who is your Face Claim and where are they from?)
[color=#00cc00][b]Colors/Themes:[/b][/color] (What colors, Theme, Main and minor elements such as Fire, Earth, Water, Ect..?)
[color=#0099ff][b]Background:[/b][/color] (If you would like me to put anything on the art that involves your Character's Past or If you would like to give me a brief idea on how your character is so I can better do your work of Art.)

Back to top Go down

Rainbow Heart GFX
Page 1 of 1