Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

Chapter 2 - Tink's Argument - The Bomber Appears!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silvers

Silvers

Position : -
Berries : 800,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

Chapter 2 - Tink's Argument - The Bomber Appears! Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 2 - Tink's Argument - The Bomber Appears!   Chapter 2 - Tink's Argument - The Bomber Appears! EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 5:52 am

LIVE FREE*
It's crazy, isn't it? Some people spend there whole lives trying to deny humanity's true nature of being extremely flawed. It's those flaws that craft us into the imperfect denizens who alter this perfect world.

I
n the distance, floating towards the island known as Orange Island, the banner of the 'K' Pirates could be seeing flying proudly from the town's tallest building, which was the Mayor's newly developed clock-tower. The situation was quite drastic however, as the local marine core was forced to watch the situation from a far aboard their vessels. Floating from the North North East of the island was the vessel Kyojin had commandeered, which floated tattered and fairly banged up towards the dock section of the island. The marines wondered what merchant would be stupid enough to enter an island even the Marine Core had no jurisdiction over, nonetheless, Kyojin's ship anchored in the harbor. Putting on his goggles, Kyojin dashed up towards the look out box, peering at the surrounding marine ships. "I guess the situation on this island has gotten pretty serious." Kyo thought. "Nettai! Wake up! We've made it to Orange Town and it seems we have some visitors." Kyojin said grinning, sliding down the huge mast, retrieving his partner, Fuka from her propped sleeping position against the wooden mast.

Two pirates wearing the K Pirate crest on their bandanna's hopped aboard the ship. "Oi! You can't dock in this island without paying a toll." the biggest of the lot said. In one fatal instant, Kyojin leaped into mid-air towards the man, wrapping Fuka's deadly fang around the man's adam's apple and robbing his body of it's head. "What in the world-" the other pirate peered on at the scene terrified. "My toll is your life. Fate hasn't smiled on you two today." Kyojin declared, robbing the next man of his head as well. Wiping the blood from Fuka's metallic frame, Kyojin rested her back into her sleep, nudging Nettai once again, the man was out cold since the incident in Orange Town, waking up only for breakfast and passing back out. "Jeez, your something else. Making your poor feeble Captain do all the work." Kyojin exclaimed sighing.

BY RIMY ♥ OF BTN

Task One:
Back to top Go down
Nettai

Nettai

Berries : 300,000

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 - Tink's Argument - The Bomber Appears!   Chapter 2 - Tink's Argument - The Bomber Appears! EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 9:29 pm

Nettai

Nettai's sat up against the side of the boat with his head down looking ill. His hair glimmered in the sun and stood firm in the mild sea winds. He was starting to feel the lack of alcohol in his diet and began walking around mopey. Trying to show some life Nettai followed Kyojin and threw his fist in the air and in a very depressed and monotone voice he mumbled, "Yay ..." He proceeded to slowly lieing down on the floor where two heads soon after dropped like watermelons spraying blood everywhere. Nettai jumped up leaving seconds to spare before ruining his hair with the disgusting, man blood. "What the hell you bastard you trying to piss me off?" Nettai took a deep breath and readjusted his trunks and shades, and then looked deep into Kyojin's eyes and demanded "I need some heavy liquor I'm going to die, know we need to tear through these shit heads real quick and get me some thick Rum." Looking away from Kyojin questioning his plan "I, I hope you know what you are doing I didn't join this to die on our first mission, you know I have goals to meet."
Nettai stood upright with his chest puffed out and stared off into the distance trying for dramatic effect. Taking a final deep breath and returning to a calm state Nettai exclaimed "know that I am done you are free to tell me the plan, just make sure you take inspiration from the part about getting some liquor from my plan."
Devil Fruit
Word Count = 258
App
Skills
Back to top Go down
Silvers

Silvers

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 - Tink's Argument - The Bomber Appears!   Chapter 2 - Tink's Argument - The Bomber Appears! EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 12:05 am

LIVE FREE*
It's crazy, isn't it? Some people spend there whole lives trying to deny humanity's true nature of being extremely flawed. It's those flaws that craft us into the imperfect denizens who alter this perfect world.

O
"f course I'll have a plan... Just not yet. I need to gather information on the K pirates. The wanted poster doesn't exactly give you much other than their bounties. I chose them because they are the guys to beat currently. They must have some funds knocking around. Pretty much the plan is, find out about their operations and rob them blind." Kyojin elaborated as he tried to think of a way to secure Nettai liquor while accomplishing his own plans. Coming to a conclusion, Kyojin began to display an astonished expression, not using much of his facial muscles to do so. "Bars. They're been good places to gain information in the past. Might be a good place to start. You staying on the ship or are you coming along?" Kyojin said, hopping off the side of the ship. Walking along the dock, he examined the situation of various vessels docked in the port appearing severely raided. "Looks like they did a number here." Kyojin thought. The smear of blood and the scent of gunpowder could be smelt parading the dock, after coming to the end of the boardwalk, Kyojin walked up a flight of stairs, fifteen in number which placed him at the foot of a multi-fork street. Examining for a while, he noticed the estranged and feared look of the townspeople. None of them making eye contact and each of them seemingly rushing to enter their households or reach their destinations as quick as possible. From various buildings, the flag of the K Pirate crew flied, as Kyojin examined the situation, he couldn't help but find the whole operation sloppy. "Eh... It's like they're trying to get a marine force dispatched here. I need to take them out before the marines raid here.... Nettai seem to have a great disgust for them as well. This is fun. I can smell adventure in the air. May the heaven's guide my judgement." Kyojin said smirking.  

Noticing the nearby pub, Kyojin walked rapidly towards the entrance, trailing in behind two gentlemen with katana's on their back. Hiding his presence, he seated himself in middle of seating by the wall of the pub. Signalling to the waitress to place his order, however, this calm setting which usually ended in men dancing and drinking in merriment ended fairly quickly as the two men drew their katana's, positioning themselves around a woman with jet black straightened hair. The woman wore a short black dress, of laced attire, wearing a black bra which showcased her double d assets. On her chest was the mark of K pirates insignia, sipping from her jug the woman's face paraded with a simple smile. "May I help you boys?" the Second Mate inquired. "You are Tink, the 'Burst Vixen', We're the Lester Brothers and were here for your head!" the tallest man shouted. "Really... I've heard that before... Run along boys before you get hurt." Tink responded. The shortest of the rut, launched himself into mid-air, drawing his katana, aiming to cut the woman in half. Before the normal eye could even pick up, the woman threw a small stick of dynamite at the man in mid-air, causing an explosion which rattled the whole bar. The man was sent flying towards the table Kyojin was sitting at.

BY RIMY ♥ OF BTN

Back to top Go down
Nettai

Nettai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 - Tink's Argument - The Bomber Appears!   Chapter 2 - Tink's Argument - The Bomber Appears! EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 10:30 am

Nettai

Nettai began thinking "are we going in guns blazing or are we going to be wusses?" Nettai zoned out and scanned the city until Kyojin brought up "bars." Nettai followed Kyojin until he took site of the bar and then went into full sprint smashing down the entrance leaving the door in splinters and slid, slamming into the side of the bar and hunched over breathing uneasily. He then began smashing as hard as he could on the marble bar. "Can I get the strongest you got please, and make it quick or I'll get it myself. Put it on ice all that running has got me sweating." Nettai grabbed the drink out of the bartenders hand, and the change in direction splashing alcohol all over the bar. Nettai chugged the whole glass, and then smashed it on the table expecting another. A loud crash shook the whole room, but Nettai focused on getting alcohol. Nettai grabbed his drink and chugged it yet again and grabbed the two other the bartender prepared and took them to Kyojin. At first approach Nettai let out a sigh and preached " Wohoooo it feels good to be refreshed again!" Nettai didn't make contact with the girl or the two bounty hunters who were sent flying, and took a seat next to Kyojin.
Devil Fruit
Word Count = 219
App
Skills
Back to top Go down
Silvers

Silvers

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 - Tink's Argument - The Bomber Appears!   Chapter 2 - Tink's Argument - The Bomber Appears! EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 12:03 pm

LIVE FREE*

T
he shorter brother's carcass flew towards Kyojin at an alarming rate. Nettai was seated next to Kyo, however oblivious from the scene that was playing out in the bar. Kyojin had found his first target it seems, Tink, the famed Second Mate of the K Pirates. However, his thinking this time around was interrupted by the loud thud his body and the dead bounty hunter made as the crashed into the pub's walls. Discombobulated from the impact, Kyojin tried to grasp his head around what in the world had just transpired in the bar? How did she make this man who was twice her size fly this far back and secondly, why were they fighting in the first place? Kyojin's first conclusion was to chalk it up to pure piracy, pirates fought other pirates daily for no reason at all. However, the two men themselves didn't carry themselves as pirates at all. Rolling the man off of his own body, he heard the cry of the second bounty hunter, "Brother!", drawing his katana as well, the once inaudible conversation from where Kyojin was sitting was now fairly loud as with the increase of the man's rage, the volume of his voice doubled as well. "Me and my brother were raised in Orange Town! When we heard that you pirate scum had invaded our village and we postponed our journey to save our people!" the eldest Lester brother screamed. The patrons in the bar continued drinking their drinks, the sight of the man brought no hope to their eyes, in actuality, fear began to segment deeper into the hearts of the citizens, 'What would be the punishment for this outburst?', that was common thought on everyone present in this room's mind who hailed from Orange Town.

The woman began to laugh frantically, "That was a good speech boy. However it didn't make me 'relieve' myself at all." Tink said licking her lips. "On these seas I've sampled and killed all sorts of men. Men who fill themselves with false pride, Men who seek treasure and fortune and even men who take joys in raping and plundering innocents... I've even met your kind before. A man who doesn't know he's in over his head. I always meet your kind the most." the woman concluded with a smirk. "So how about we start over... eh? I'll let you leave and carry your brother's body to his burial spot or I can send you to meet him in the afterlife?" Tink said with a cold glaze shot over her eyes. Extending her wrist outwards, three sticks of dynamite emerged from her hand, firmly grasped between each crevice of her palm. "I refuse to take the pity of a pirate scum." Lester shouted. Dashing towards the woman, the clash was over in a second. Bitterly one sided, the woman's dynamite blasted the man's body into a tattered bloody rag doll of sorts. The man's frame was plopped onto the floor and the woman sat back down at her table, sipping her ale once again. "Clean this mess up! I hate to smell blood when I'm drinking!" Tink shouted, sparking a frenzy in the hearts of all her underlings present and cementing the fear in the hearts of the villagers. Walking over to the table from the side, Kyojin pulled up a chair, slamming one of the drinks Nettai had gave him on the table and smiled at the woman, "I was wondering if I'd be able to drink with a pretty lady such as yourself." Kyojin said continuing his pompous grin. "I don't drink with brats. Where is your momma at boy?" Tink said chuckling. "She's dead actually. Be sure to tell her when you meet her on the other side... How shitty of a mother she was!" Kyojin exclaimed, with a slight dead look on his face mixed with his delirious smile. Tapping his finger on the table, a cracking noise could be heard but before either Tink or her men could figure out what in the world the sound was, a medium size shockwave shattered the bar table and sent Tink and her men flying five meters backwards. With Fuka firmly grasped, his lover's shining frame sent a eerie glow from the dust kicked up from the shockwave.

"You know, I haven't actually figured out what this fruit does yet but I'm starting to get a good idea... I'll use you as a stepping stone to figure out exactly... How far these 'tremors' of mine can go?" Kyojin announced. The five K pirates drew their swords encircling the pirate, "You're outnumbered love... These men are the finest in our crew and I picked them personally to guard me. Devil Fruit or not, you won't be able to win this alone." Tink exclaimed. "Who said I was alone?" Kyojin said grinning.

BY RIMY ♥ OF BTN
Back to top Go down
Nettai

Nettai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 - Tink's Argument - The Bomber Appears!   Chapter 2 - Tink's Argument - The Bomber Appears! EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 1:36 am

Nettai

Nettai gulped down the very thick liquor and could feel it ooze down his throat into his stomach and turn to satisfaction. He lined up the drinks to show everybody his accomplishment. Nettai's eyes did not follow as Kyojin stood up and engaged in conversation with a lady. Nettai thought to himself "wow it feels like I haven't drank in years have I really been drinking that much so often?" Nettai began to start glancing over trying to get an understanding of the situation Kyojin got himself in. Nettai did not waste a second and in between drinking he hollered "boss their is to many innocent people here I can't use my power I hope you know that. I'm confident in you kick this chicks ass and hopefully by the time you need my help everybody will have fled." Nettai turned back to the table and began stuffing food in his mouth that was complementary, and he continued to drink to wash down the mediocre food. Nettai has a lot of confidence in his captain and whether he liked it or not this was a great chance for him to learn about his devil fruit with his life on the line. Nettai began to create small chunks of lava on his legs under the table to allow them to cool into molten rock in case things got out of hand.
Nettai thought Kyojin deserved a cheerleader so he began hollering "Come on captain kick their asses you can do it, or you will be in a lot of pain we'll see." Nettai ordered some spicy wings and some lighter alcoholic beverages to begin to prepare for the potentially drawn out fight between the groups. Nettai sat deep in the booth and set his leg on the booth while the other one rested on the floor and treated the fight like a movie.
Devil Fruit
Word Count = 312
App
Skills
Back to top Go down
Silvers

Silvers

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 - Tink's Argument - The Bomber Appears!   Chapter 2 - Tink's Argument - The Bomber Appears! EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 3:41 am

LIVE FREE*

W
ith his hands firmly strapped to Fuka, Kyojin grinned as the woman believed the numbers game played to her advantage. Surrounding her sphere around the edge of Fuka's frame, Kyojin slammed his blade into the K Pirate grunt who rushed towards him with his scimitar, the force of the impact sent the man flying through the ceiling of small pub, outside into the street, crashing and cracking his head. "Woah." Kyojin thought. The common thought spread around the room among his enemies in a much darker, afraid internal note. "He's definitely a Devil Fruit User" Tink thought. "Perfect. I'm able to place these bubbles around any medium of my choice. I think I'll call that last move Convulse Sphere... Now then, next one." Kyojin thought. Squat jumping into mid-air, Kyojin wrapped his blade around the back of a K Pirate's neck, ripping off the man's head. As Kyojin fell, he cut a Half Moon shape into mid-air, the sound of cracking could be heard throughout the room. The sound crept around the room, however, nothing could prepare the inhabitants of the bar for what was going to happen next. The shockwave shot off in a half moon shape, wiping out the remaining three K Pirates. "Looks like the numbers shaved off pretty quickly." Kyojin said grinning at Nettai who was enjoying himself over at the table. Most of the patrons began to exit the bar at this point, however, the pub staff was accustomed to fights, continuing to serve staff to suit. Resting Fuka on his shoulder, "I'll call that one Tremor Wave - Half Moon" Kyojin thought. Tink tossed eight sticks of dynamite towards Kyojin, attempting to blow him and the bar sky high. Tink dashed, attempting to jump through the window. Using Fuka, Kyojin managed to cut six of the eight pieces of dynamite in half. However, the other two hit the ground. The explosion went off, plunging the building into flames. A back-draft shot through the pub, as Tink smiled at the destruction. "Serves you fuckers right! Hahaha!" Tink shouted. "Tremor Wave - Full Moon!" Kyojin shouted. The force of Kyojin's shockwave blew away the flames and smoke breaking away the residual bar infrastructure. With the kitchen staff firmly strapped onto his back, Kyojin walked out of the burning pub, tossing the staff onto the floor. "This was a fun exercise... but I think you pissed off my Vice Captain, Tink." Kyojin said grinning. "I've only knew Nettai for a few days but I know two things about him. Don't wake him up when he's sleeping and don't ever... interrupt his drinking." Kyojin exclaimed. "Hey Partner! The explosion caused all the citizens to run away and the bar staff that I managed to save is passed out. It's only us and the woman, you want to give her a run?" Kyojin asked. "Of course, I can finish her off if you want." Kyojin followed. "HEY WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK THIS IS YOU BITCHES! ARE YOU EVEN TAKING THIS FIGHT SERIOUSLY!? NEITHER OF YOUR FUCKERS CAN BEAT ME! FUCKING DEVIL FRUIT USERS!" Tink shouted in rage.  

BY RIMY ♥ OF BTN

Techniques:
Back to top Go down
Nettai

Nettai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 - Tink's Argument - The Bomber Appears!   Chapter 2 - Tink's Argument - The Bomber Appears! EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 10:34 am

Nettai

Nettai watched in amazment as Kyojin fought as if his new devil fruit powers were natural. The very unique effects that his moves had was slightly intimidating to Nettai. He exclaimed "Well boss looks like someone is getting a good grasp of their new abilities, you deserve a round of applause" Nettai smiled and began violently clapping for Kyojin. A massive explosion rang in Nettai's ears forcing him to turn into a pool of molten and leave the bar. After he got out side he stood with his hands across his chest, and began to take very deep breathes and stared at the woman with immense hatred and despise. Nettai began screaming "you sack of shit who the hell do you think you are, I just ordered a new round of drinks which I need to survive and you just go off and burn the whole fucking thing down. I'll have your head for it!" Nettai grabbed the three cooled molten rocks the size of a golf ball and coated them with a fresh layer of lava and sent them flying. Nettai hollered "take a bite out of this, Liquid Molten Ball" he wound up and created a baseball sized blob of fresh molten and unwound himself leaving the ball flying at the girl. Nettai mumbled just loud enough for everyone to hear "and one more to finish you off you sack of shit, Devil's Fist!" Nettai created a large fist of cooled molten rock, held together with boiling fresh molten which acts like glue. He took off into full sprint and turned his body pulling his fist back and then proceeded to attempting to punch the girl in the stomach. Nettai believing his task was done would drop to the floor and rest his head on his arms, and begin to sleep. He made one last request "Kyojin wake me up when you find us another bar, or when you buy me some drinks."
Devil Fruit
Word Count = 328
App
Skills
Back to top Go down
Silvers

Silvers

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 - Tink's Argument - The Bomber Appears!   Chapter 2 - Tink's Argument - The Bomber Appears! EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 11:26 am

LIVE FREE*

I
t happened in an instant and the woman couldn't even respond to what she had just witness. The only words that she could managed to shout before her untimely demise was, "Monsters!". Those were the final words of Tink. As she cringed in excruciating pain from the magma bathe, Kyojin walked over to the woman, standing a few meters away to avoid the smouldering pile. "It's sad really. If you had just fought me head on... I would've spared your life. You see, your Captain will pay for our ship. 10,000,000 Million Beli will strike us something nice enough." Kyojin concluded. "You'll... never... defeat... our... Captain... you... brat..." Tink said as she struggled to speak. "It's been interesting... however, me and my first mate need to drink to celebrate our victory." Kyojin said, slamming Fuka into the woman's throat. Ending her misery, Kyojin walked away, cleaning the blood off his scythe. Nettai was in a deep sleep, he knew he wasn't waking up anytime soon. As time passed, Tink passed as well, her final moments were left with thoughts of when she first met her Captain, Jenga. "I always thought you were a weakling Jenga. I joined the crew to protect your dream. Starting your own Kingdom... A utopia built on crime and power, Pirate Island!" Tink thought. "Now I won't ever see that dream come through... I was once a prostitute, selling secrets of nobles to the Revolutionary Army... and you made me into your Second Mate... I've had enough happiness... I guess. It's sad... A part of me wishes I could-" Tink's thoughts ended, she finally passed. Shortly afterwards, Johana Flyheart arrived on the scene. The First Made of the K Pirates had descended!

END.

BY RIMY ♥ OF BTN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 - Tink's Argument - The Bomber Appears!   Chapter 2 - Tink's Argument - The Bomber Appears! Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2 - Tink's Argument - The Bomber Appears!
Page 1 of 1