Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

The end of an era, Attack on the Mayor!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anyanka

Anyanka

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

The end of an era, Attack on the Mayor!! Empty
PostSubject: The end of an era, Attack on the Mayor!!   The end of an era, Attack on the Mayor!! EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 10:59 am

Job:

The end of an era, Attack on the Mayor!! NZ9UA8J

Her sleep had been patchy at best, excitement and nerves had filled her petite form, having draughted two others in to her plans had forced a slight change in what she herself had planned, but alas she would drift from her fragmented slumber, rising much like a zombie in one of the dial movies. After yawning and bringing her feet to the cold cave floor, the young girl would stretch out before making her way to the wall of time. This being named due to the large collection of fancy watches strung along it. SOme were slightly fast, some slightly slow but the time was roughly 7:35. Perfect timing for Anya, she would look over to the sleeping mess upon the floor and smile. The dragon whom was passed out was snoring loudly. Grasping her towel, a change of clothes consisting of pants and a shit that looked nothing like a lady should wear, she would head down the back entrance of the cave until she came to the large open hotspring, complete with waterfall. This was essentially her bath and back garden, sometimes being homeless and a thief had its perks right, she never starved, she was well cleaned and had a dragon for heat, yup life was sweet, but today was the final day, tomorrow she would be leaving the belator islands in favour of the legend crew. She was now awaiting the chef who openly drugged her, and the man whom had took an interest within her to show up, though they were not expected to appear until nine. This allowed the female to relax within the hot springs, her naked body feeling the warmth of the water as she slipped in.

Swimming a bit, she would sigh softly, to be honest, she never really needed a bath, her own devil fruit powers allowed her to remain clean practically for ever, but sometimes a good bath is what any girl needs. Thus she would relax sitting in the water, with her back against the smoothed out rock, her eyes closed, she would smile. Today was a day she had waited for since she was five. You see Anyanka Rosenburg was a daughter to one of the worlds most notorious pirates and notorious pirate crews. They were known as the ancients for the simple reason that each member of the crew held an ancient zoan, a rare zoan based devil fruit that granted superior strength in comparison to that of other zoan based fruits as well as certain abilities that those creatures had. Her dad held the Raptor zoan and was known as Raptor Rosenburg, his real name having been forgotten years ago. Anyanka simply knew him as dad. Her mother was gone, left the baby at a bar with a letter. That day, her father disbanded his crew, they had the option to go on without him, but the age of the ancients had faded.

Instead this man would give up his life as a pirate for the love of his daughter, they travelled around and after a few months settled in the Belator islands. They made a life for themselves, yet many knew of him, his face plastered on the wanted posters, careful and vigilant they lived together for five years. Living of the vast amount of treasures her father had. The house was small but it was home. One day when Anyanka was five, her father detected a scent, his abilities had wavered without using them but he was still great. He moved with such grace and Anyanka had been placed under the house, in the underground basement, she stood on the stairs looking through the hole to see what was going, yet the look her father had given her was one she knew, though rarely used, that look told Anyanka to be silent. Then....gun shots riddled the house, her fathers body was riddled, they didn't even give him a fair chance, two hundred marines positioned around the hut, firing over and over again until the house resembled cheese.  Her fathers body hit the floor yet his eyes stared at Anyanka, his durability outstanded her. He would whisper "I love you" in his soft sweet voice. The mayor walked in, Anynaka would never forget his face. and with the flintlock in hand, he would shoot her father through the head. Now Anyanka would swear the mayor looked at the hole and saw her, she backed away, but the footsteps left. Yet he spoke loud enough for her to hear him give the order to burn the house down. She ran, looking in the basement for anything to use, that is were she ingested the Awa Awa No Mi, and through its power she survived.

While remembering the gun shot, the real Anyanka whom had drifted in to a soft sleep would shudder awake, her tears falling as she brought her knees up to hug them. "I'll avenge you daddy" she would say not realizing that it was only minutes until nine oclock, what she did notice though was Willow the midnight dragon had joined her, lying on the cave edge behind her. From her position Anya and willow could see anyone coming towards them, there was no entrance behind them thus above or in front was the only entrance to the hot springs. "Today is the day" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Roman Reigns

Roman Reigns

Position : Revolutionary Commander
Berries : 700,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Gun Kata - "Tamashī Jūden"
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The end of an era, Attack on the Mayor!!   The end of an era, Attack on the Mayor!! EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 10:12 am

Roman was a bit bandaged up from the fight he had last night with the marine scum that kidnapped his contact, Before he was able to get the information from whickey, Roman had an obligation in order to help a certain young pirate in infiltrating a secure building that belonged to the mayor himself. Roman sensed some feelings that emerged from the time that Anyanka mentioned the mayor, but she didn't necessarily explain her backstory either. "No matter...." Roman was fully prepared, he had the majority of his weapons in place and was ready for the siege that was about to happen pretty soon.

Roman made his way off to the meeting place that Anyanka has set for them to meet up before the attack on the mayors place. If it was just them, it might be an all out war. If the chef showed up, they were more likely to formulate a more appropriate plan before things went to hell. Being as covert as much as possible, disarming the alarm so more guards wouldn't show up, these are things that Roman aspired to do to make their lives a little easier. But then again, in the business of killing, it would never be. "Ready?" Roman would say as he waited, a but cautious so his Orion's Scope was active and scouted the area of the meeting place. He should only sense one more signature, but any more than that would be alarming.

Has all equipment*
Used
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Truthseeker
First Generation
First Generation
Truthseeker

Berries : 265,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The end of an era, Attack on the Mayor!!   The end of an era, Attack on the Mayor!! EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 10:06 pm

Utalia appeared before Roman. She wore a basic, pale-green dress, and carried a very large bag on her back. She also had a jacket on over her dress. After looking around, she spotted Roman and smiled. "Hello there, Revolutionary Commander Roman." She said, just loud enough so he could hear her, but quiet enough so no bystanders would. She set down her bag against the entrance to the cave and undid the tied rope around the top and allowed the bag to open, showing its contents. Inside were several outfits, most of which were fit for a security guard or similar profession. "I thought it would be nice to have some disguises, so I brought some." She said some, but the amount of different outfits was outrageous. There were at least 50 sets of shirts, pants, shoes, and other accessories one might need.
Back to top Go down
Anyanka

Anyanka

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The end of an era, Attack on the Mayor!!   The end of an era, Attack on the Mayor!! EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 2:52 pm

Water dripped from her body, the dragon like creature had begun to arise, its ears prickled as it detected the voices that went unheard by Anyanka, the young female would sigh gently not realizing she had fallen asleep and thus had pruned up. Grasping her towel she would rub herself dry, Willow at this point would be itching to meet those at the entrance to the cave, yet Anyanka would take her time, getting dressed in the pants and shirt she had taken previously. Now dressed in her manly clothes, the young female would head back to her "room", grabbing Matilda and the knives which were located in their straps, Anya would sigh softly. Today was the day. Making her way to the entrance, the bubble user would smile ever so gently, a faint yet deadly smile. The dragon known as Willow would follow her, its wings pulled back, its face twitching as it bared its gums, yes not teeth but gums. "So it would seem we are all ready" Anyanka would say softly, her head nodding to both the chef and the gunslinger.
Back to top Go down
Roman Reigns

Roman Reigns

Skill Sheet
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The end of an era, Attack on the Mayor!!   The end of an era, Attack on the Mayor!! EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 6:35 pm

You know of me?" Maybe Roman slipped up somehow somewhere, but he wasn't too shocked in the first place. Roman always liked to be discreet when it came to things, he was also sure to have some of his men remove his wanted posters in the brief time that he was in a town or a specific blue for covert operations involving the revolutionary army. However, it doesnt stop them from being reprinted. "...." Looking towards Anyaka, she didn't seem too phased at the revealing of his identity, so roman figured that it wasn't a problem. "Lets get to business....." Roman looked through the contents and then took out the military outfit that seemed in relation to the same security outfits of the individuals that the mayor propose. " I am going to start making suggestions now, i think the fact that we have an available gender swap is something that we should take to our advantage. Gender bending should buy us some time at least, they wouldn't know that they are on to us. Chef, this is going to compose of three disguises since the benefit your your change is that your hair color seems to be naturally blonde as a man, as opposed to your emerald green. We need you in as a solider initially, then as a maid. Afterwards you cut the security systems , no cameras, no alarms, an hour at best, maybe two. With the blueprints , i noticed that there is an underground bunker that the mayor ha been working on, they are more likely to revert power to the elevator leading in order for their escape, i'll intercept, more than likely have to deal with the guards but his actions will be detoured.

Roman would then look at Ayanka. "With the first few guard we take out, we each will confiscate the walkie talkies and feed them false information beforehand. That should probably direct him right to you, but the chief of staff might be with him, so be ready.

With a deep breath, roman punched his hand int he palm of his fist. " It's your show, alternate it or disregard it and go guns blazing, I still need to get in the mayor's room for the files, you can have the safe, but be mindful of one thing. Exhaust his use of being alive before you kill him, force him to make phone calls to reroute all of his money somewhere else and hijack the carriage if you have to, but there is alot more you can gain than the quick satisfaction of taking the life of someone you despise.

Back to top Go down
Truthseeker
First Generation
First Generation
Truthseeker

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The end of an era, Attack on the Mayor!!   The end of an era, Attack on the Mayor!! EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 12:48 am

Utalia smiled after listening to Roman's plan. It seemed complicated to her, but she got the gist of it. "So I go in as a security guard, then as a maid, then destroy the security systems? Sounds good to me." She paused for a moment, thinking of something. "But, are you guys really okay with changing your genders? I mean, it can be really uncomfortable. Gender dysphoria is common is swapped people." She looked up at them. This time, her face showed a worried, concerned look as opposed to her usual smile and bright eyes.

(Side note: Gender Dysphoria is a fancy way of saying transgender. It's the medical term for not feeling right in your body in terms of gender.)

(Other side note: Utalia's natural male hair color is also green. The hormones change it to be a certain color. Don't question it, it's anime.)
Back to top Go down
Anyanka

Anyanka

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The end of an era, Attack on the Mayor!!   The end of an era, Attack on the Mayor!! EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 4:32 am

A face of confusion would settle upon the girls face, the way these two were acting was certainly strange, the suspicious nature of the Awa Awa No Mi user would not allow the lack of shock or discomfort, even if one were a high ranking member of the revolution, the fact that the Awa Awa No Mi user was accompanied via a dragon that was baring its "gums" to them should have forced some reaction. This due to the fact dragons are certainly rare and unique creatures, this would bring the thought to Anyanka, Could these guys have been following her this entire time?. But she would push these thoughts from her mind, instead she would listen to the plan that the man whom had prior been addressed to Captain Roman, she would not give such excitement for a title she held no interest in, yet she would allow him, her undivided attention during the stating of his plan and what he would suggest she do. It was indeed a rather great plan, but this was not merely a sneak and kill mission. This was her big hurrah, her last farewell to the Belator Islands. Her intention were to slaughter, but she supposed the ability of the chef would allow them to get in.

She could make it clear that Anyanka Rosenburg had murdered the mayor when inside, maybe leaving some of the annoying security detail alive. Nodding in the right places she would then listen to the concerns of the chef, the woman whom had drugged her food, for one to do so, Anyanka would no longer hold any trust in the woman, yet she may need to use that wonderful elixar once more, so she would force the faint smile she had become accustomed too. Now it was her turn to talk, addressing the dragon first. "Willow darling, could you get the plans" she would say softly, clapping the black beast upon the head. The black dragon would lick the hand of the female, and then in a rather energetic bounding movement head back in to the cave. "Now first, Honestly, i could not give a damn, about the wealth of the mayor, or what information he can give me, all i care for is his death, to see the life drain from his eyes because of my actions, in fact i may even rip his testicles off and shove them down his mouth just as added justice. His money, his wealth, anything, nah he won't do that for me, he knows his fate would be sealed upon meeting me" Anyanka would say to the gunslinger. It was obvious her anger had surfaced, yet she would manage to contain herself.

"As for changing in to another gender, the sensation is strange, but managable, i can always revert the transformation myself thanks to my own Awa Awa No Mi, but your concern is touching" she would say in a somewhat sarcastic tone. As she turned her head, she would smile fully as the black dragon bounded gracefully back to her, the plans required in its mouth. Skidding to a halt, the female dragon would drop the plans directly in to the hands of the bubble based devil fruit user. "These are the plans to the mayors, i originally intended on either going under ground and coming up from the bottom, or using Willow here to blast our way in from the top, pretty sure not even the mayor could survive a dragonic slaughter" she would say grinning, though she herself knew the second plan was a long shot, not because they couldn't handle it, she was positive that they would come out unharmed, yet not 100% thus she would refuse to let Willow do it, she would never risk her friend like that. "So now though, we can go straight in the front door using your ability to mask our appearances, the female would say to the hormone user. My own powers are perfect for capturing people, and immobilizing them, easy killing after than, though i would like one or two left alive to spread the word, to never fuck with us" she would say, during this speech she would have opened up the blue print of the mayors house. "The mayor would be here, in the hall, he's mine got it, no matter who or what you kill, this guy is all mine" she would say with such conviction, she was ready to strike down either of them if they disagreed, she may be out numbered but she held a fire breathing dragon, and a fruit that would allow her to take the fighting capabilities from others. She was positive she stood a chance. "So memorize the blue prints, we leave in five" she woud utter.
Back to top Go down
Roman Reigns

Roman Reigns

Skill Sheet
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The end of an era, Attack on the Mayor!!   The end of an era, Attack on the Mayor!! EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 10:31 am

Duly noted , I’m not trying to step on any toes here. I was just offering my wisdom based off of experience. That’s the only thing that’s really different from me and you. “ Roman would say in a honest tone. All he could do right now was be honest,. Acting too rash might cause the wrong attention, like the attraction of an admiral with an unfair advantage looming over your head. There was a lot of things to take into account, and Roman wasn’t too sure how changing his gender would make a difference. “ I for one don’t have any sort of way to change back, do you have any alternative drug that could at least change my face temporarily instead? I’m better off working scarcely instead of a full blown makeover. “

Roman would say as he addressed the chef for a quick minute and nodded at Anyanka. I came ready, we could leave now if you want. Besides you being a fruit user, I just hope the chef has something to fight with. If not, she can borrow one of my guns. “ Roman was pretty much ready at this point.
Back to top Go down
Truthseeker
First Generation
First Generation
Truthseeker

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The end of an era, Attack on the Mayor!!   The end of an era, Attack on the Mayor!! EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 10:50 am

Utalia smiled at Roman. "Don't worry. I have specialized hormones designed specifically for changing appearances, not just gender. As for weapons..." She unzipped her jacket and showed inside of it, revealing several small vials of fluid, most of which were colorless, but some of which were several shades of green. She took them out and laid them out one at a time. After they were all neatly placed on the ground she held up her hand to reveal her unique gloves, with steel claws covering the further half of all her fingers, excluding her thumb. "I came prepared. I had these gloves made with the money I got from your meal, Roman. I also stored several types of my own fluid in these vials and several poisons to coat the claws with, making them more effective." She looked down at the vials, then back up at the two standing over her. "Now then... What would you like me to do to you for a disguise?"
Back to top Go down
Anyanka

Anyanka

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The end of an era, Attack on the Mayor!!   The end of an era, Attack on the Mayor!! EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 11:06 am

The man with the guns may have been correct, he may have had more experience, though she had experience too, her entire life was essentially lived within this cave, taking out marine ships, stealing cargo and mapping out every thing she could find, making sure to keep on top of things from the age of five, she had a life that many would deem unworthy and un-appealing, but this life had made Anyanka Rosenburg strong, she was not a foolish little girl who simply wished for revenge, one to just rush in to stuff, she had waited years for this, now with the arrival of three super novas in Belator, two of which had requested her presence in their crew, she knew. This was the time. She would deliver the final blow against the mayor, and deliver the revenge she wished for her father. She did not care for marines, if they came she would halt them, much like she had done her entire life.

Upon the reveal of their weapons, Anyanka would sigh gently, it would seem they all utilized a weapon requiring ones hands. Upon the chef asking her question Anyanka would also state something. "I believe as allies it is only fair, my devil fruit, is the Awa Awa No Mi, in history it is a devil fruit rarely recorded, its uses somewhat limited or appearing so, unlike fire it does not burn, it is not a devil fruit that is based around combat, instead its abilities vary, yet they focus upon the belief that everything can be washed away. My powers allow me to wash away fatigue and affliction, i can literally wash the oxygen from ones body or from the air itself, its main power is to wash away the strength of others, it forces them to relax, almost becoming in a trance, it can also completely smooth out the body, that my dear is what happened to your legs. It can also be used on objects and i have no control on who it effects, i can control the bubbles movements but not whether it will effect an ally or not. If you are caught there is nothing i can do, your weapons will also come under effect, guns and bullets will be useless, your vials will be to smooth to grasp Miss chef. Your not going to be able to hold weapons, hold your head up or even move if you are effected. SO this is the only warning, do not touch them" she would say, she may have exaggerated her powers at this very moment, but alas it was true, in fact though her clothes and her own body are not effected, the weapon matilda and her ammunition were, she had to remember this. "Anyway, Willow will supply air support, as for my disguise, the same as last time please" Anyanka said grudgingly, she did not like the feeling of transforming, it made her feel sick the last time, this time would possibly be worse.
Back to top Go down
Roman Reigns

Roman Reigns

Skill Sheet
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The end of an era, Attack on the Mayor!!   The end of an era, Attack on the Mayor!! EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 1:23 am

Just  be careful with those bubbles if that's how they work. Try to stay out of the clearing of friendly fire, you arent fighting alone this time around. " Thats all Roman really had to say, he was getting ready and checking the gunpowder inside of his pistols.  Honestly speaking,   we can take a marine truck and get past the first checkpoint.  There were a few marines that came here with Whipo, i took care of him and seized the property, there is a good chance that we can sneak in with you posing as a marine. He didn't want his weapons seized by the bubbles. However, Roman didn't necessarily knew how soul jewel energy measured up to the power of a devil fruit.

ooc: i can set up the scene or something if were beginning, or did you have something in mind>
Back to top Go down
Truthseeker
First Generation
First Generation
Truthseeker

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The end of an era, Attack on the Mayor!!   The end of an era, Attack on the Mayor!! EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 11:27 am

Utalia smiled at the statements of her two allies. "From what I gather, our abilities together should make this work." She opened her mouth and revealed her fangs before biting into Anya, causing her to transform. After finishing the injection she stumbled back and spat, as if trying to get a taste out of her mouth. "Ewww... I forgot you had soap all over your body, it tastes disgusting." She took out a vial of water and drank it all, both in order to get rid of the soapy taste in her mouth and get rid of the effects. She sighed in relief after she finished. She put the vial back and then bit into her own arm, this time turning into a slim, seemingly timid man. She had grown a bit taller, maybe about 5'2'' and his hair was shortened a bit. His hair and eyes both retained their color, looking much more like the form she had always stayed in. While he wasn't the spitting image, one could definitely see the resemblance. He sighed before speaking, his voice wasn't quite that deep, but it fit his slim, short physique. "This should do the trick. I could do something for you too, Roman, but I don't think you're one for this kind of thing." After saying this she sunk her fangs into a slightly wider vial covered with a rubber top. As she kept biting, a colorless, odorless fluid oozed out into the vial. It stopped dribbling from his fangs after the vial was about a quarter of the way full. After taking his fangs out, he handed the vial to Roman. "This should do the trick. It's a gender-changing fluid. If you really need it, drink it. It shouldn't taste like anything, it'll be just like drinking ordinary water." After all of this, he skipped backwards and stood by his stuff, his hands clasped behind his back. "Now for the fun part. Outfits!" He smiled cheerfully, his face almost radiant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The end of an era, Attack on the Mayor!!   The end of an era, Attack on the Mayor!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The end of an era, Attack on the Mayor!!
Page 1 of 1