Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

NEW STAFF!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Position : Marine Captain
Berries : 135,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Heaven's Nodachi
Skill 2: Gun Blade Style
Skill 3:

NEW STAFF!  Empty
PostSubject: NEW STAFF!    NEW STAFF!  EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 3:25 pm

As you all know we have decided to make this site an Original RP Based off of my personal Book. This Tale is one that you will all enjoy and I will make sure to keep you entertained as much as possible.. Now, I am looking for New Staff for the New Site! It may be your Lucky Day! I am looking for Motivated People to fill the Spots for the Developer, Moderator, and GFX Artist Positions. We are working to Revamp, Redo, and undergo a smooth and Expanding Forum for the people. Id love for those who are interested to post on here. Those who have had a position in the past, please comment here to reinstate your interests or to resign with your Position.

If you would like to be part of the Team that takes the site to a new Generation, Apply now!

You may Apply on this thread or go on to the link below.

http://www.jeweledseas.com/t358-staff-application

<3

Azure D. Snow

Code:

[color=#0099ff][b]Position Applying For:[/b][/color](What Positions would you be willing to do? which do you want?)
[color=#0099ff][b]Username:[/b][/color] (Your Username)
[color=#0099ff][b]IRL Name:[/b][/color] (Real Name)
[color=#0099ff][b]IRL Age:[/b][/color] (Real Age)
[color=#0099ff][b]Staff Experience:[/b][/color] (What kind of Experience do you have as a Staffer?)
[color=#0099ff][b]Role-playing Experience:[/b][/color] (What Role playing experience do you have?)
[color=#0099ff][b]What You Have To Offer:[/b][/color] (What can you offer the site?)
[color=#0099ff][b]Activity:[/b] [/color](Whats your Site Activity like?- What will it be like?)
[color=#0099ff][b]Additional Details:[/b][/color] (Tell me about yourself. I like to get to know who I have on staff.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeweledseas.com

NEW STAFF!
Page 1 of 1