Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

The Doctor Is In [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Artura

Artura

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

The Doctor Is In [Open] Empty
PostSubject: The Doctor Is In [Open]   The Doctor Is In [Open] EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 2:08 pm

Glancing outside of the window of the living-room within the small house that served as both her office and her home, Nyx would bring a cup of warm coffee to her lips and sip from it as she wondered what the weather would be like the rest of the day and furthermore if there was anyone out there that needed her help. She always found herself worrying somewhat that she should be out in the fray but she knew deep down that she was no fighter and that, even with her creation of a new armored suit for herself she was still in no position to go around just challenging anyone she came across.

With a sigh, she closed her ocean-blue eyes briefly in order to clear the thoughts from her mind as her hands, now shaking somewhat, brought the cup up to her lips once more for another long sip of coffee that steeled her nerves as the Doctor decided to place the cup down and dress herself properly in a simple pair of slacks along with a black turtle-necked wool sweater that helped warm her on what was admittedly a somewhat cold day due to the breeze coming in from the ocean alongside the typical temperature of the island she resided on.

With one last long sip, Artura finished her coffee and moved to place the now empty cup in her sink, washing it out and then placing it upside down on the counter's drying mat to dry before finally turning her attention back to the window, walking up to it as she waited for any sign of injured or in-need persons coming to her home so that she could help them, as that was her calling and was what she tended to most of the day - either with villagers from her island, or strangers who arrived on boats from distant lands yet still sought out the twenty-six year old Doctor who apparently had at least some renown due to her talents.

It would not be too difficult to ascertain which home was the Doctor's, either, as alongside a brightly colored sign of a red medical cross inside of a white circle there was also a plaque above her door which read: "Dr. Nyx" to further cement who owned this home and also used it as her clinic of sorts.

Although on the inside, it may not look much like a medical facility the living-room which she was currently residing in held the expected furnishings of couches, chairs and a fireplace that one may expect from a typical home - But lacked any sort of medical tables or examination equipment. The reason for this was that Artura liked to examine her patients in a calming, familiar environment - though, she did have a separate medical-office for those that preferred it or required it through virtue of their injuries.

Tapping a finger idly against the windowsill, Artura wondered if anyone would come at all today - It had been rather quiet for the Doctor in the last few days and now she was beginning to wonder if the strangers had stopped arriving from their boats hailing from distant lands or if the villagers had grown tired of seeing them and urged them off - It was hard to be sure, but the Doctor was growing anxious each moment that passed as her mind raced with numerous possibilities about what had happened or what was going to happen. She would push these troublesome thoughts back with a long sigh as she convinced herself that no matter what happened, there was nothing she could do but wait for someone to arrive or for no-one to, there was no sense in worrying herself to death about it all.
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Position : Marine Captain
Berries : 135,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Heaven's Nodachi
Skill 2: Gun Blade Style
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor Is In [Open]   The Doctor Is In [Open] EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 7:17 pm

The Doctor Is In [Open] DDeUXsX
The Doctor Is In [Open] QaASbpr

Step, Step, Step.. The wooden boards on the magnificent ship creaked as the Captain slowly walked across, observing the massacre which took place aboard her vessel. Blood covered the Deck like a large lake and nearly one hundred wounded or dead riddled across her path. "...I need a new Doctor for the crew." The midnight haired captain spoke, brushing the blood off her chin. The crew managed to pull the Ship into port but unfortunately the ship was sinking slowly but surely, Her crew was dying, and all that remained of the officers was herself and Mohawk Guy, Who had taken only small wounds.

"Mohawk! Ill be back.. Look after the crew- I'm going to find a Doctor." She grabbed a hold of her Nodachi and flew across the side of the ship onto the pier below. She gulped, taking in the tragedy that had went down only two days prior before landing at this port. "Bastard.. He is going to pay for betraying the crew." She spoke to herself while running in the direction of the nearest town. "Dead Ahead!" She shouted as she observed a Red Cross on a sign.

She zoomed passed and with her momentum she bursted through the door of the home. Her long midnight hair flowed like a river down her back as the cracked open door swung by its hinges. She was wearing her normal Attire; a beautiful white and gold uniform with matching boots and a single Nodachi which was strapped to her back in an elegant fashion. "HELP ME NOW DOC!! MY CREW IS DYING!" She shouted loudly, Probably striking fear into the hearts of all who heard her. She grabbed the Doctor quickly, Throwing her across the shoulder as well as any and all Medical supplies she could find and flash stepped to her ship.. Or rather, Ran like hell.

The Worried captain then tossed the unsuspecting Doctor on a comfortable chair and the medical supplies next to her. "I have a lot more Supplies.. Just. Save. my. crew." She glared with her Crimson eyes into the Doctors.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeweledseas.com
Artura

Artura

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor Is In [Open]   The Doctor Is In [Open] EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 12:17 am

Just as she had managed to calm herself down, Artura was shocked by the sound of her door flying open and before she could even process what had just happened would find herself staring briefly towards a woman with raven-black hair and intense red eyes contrasting against a white-gold uniform along with a rather intimidating blade that definitely matched the overall appearance of this stranger and gave her a very serious appearance.

However, before the Doctor was even capable of really questioning who exactly this woman or her 'crew' that she had shouted about were, she found herself instead thrown across the woman's shoulder and could only manage a startled: "W-What are you doing?!" Before she would then be taken down to the new stranger's ship and thrown into a chair along with some medical supplies, being told that the woman had supplies and was very clear about having her crew helped - something that the woman's eyes alone made Artura not want to really argue with.

"A-Alright, I-I'll try my best - But I don't often see so many patients at once.." She would say slowly, her voice still a bit shaken from the surprise of all this, but the Doctor was gaining her composure back over time as she would settle in to her more serious mindset that surfaced when she was treating patients: That's what these people were, she convinced herself, they were patients just like anyone else and no matter who they were or why they were here, they needed her help.

And so with a careful hand and focused state of mind, the mid-twenties Doctor would set herself to work, using the supplies she had to do her best in treating the crew-members that were still alive - even if their condition was grim, she would attempt to do everything that was in her abilities to help them. After she had stabilized those she was capable of stabilizing, and after stitching up any wounds that were able to be treated by herself, she would briefly turn her gaze onto the strange woman who had brought her to this ship:

"If - If you do not mind me asking, who are you, exactly..?" She asked, before then turning her gaze back to one of the crew-members. "And what happened to all of your companions..?" She then asked, this second question having a hint of fear to it, as if she were unsure whether or not this was proper to ask - But her curiosity had urged her to do so, and furthermore the state of this crew had made her wonder just what exactly could cause this amount of bloodshed and carnage aboard this ship that their apparent leader would rush into a village just for her - and why her, anyway? Artura thought this to herself, wondering briefly if perhaps she was more well known than she thought previously - or if this was some sort of blind luck on their leader's behalf.

Whatever the case may be, Artura knew that she had an obligation, as she did with everyone she came across, to help these people and do all that she knew in order to save those who had not already passed on the trip here. That was her promise to everyone she treated, to never give up and to help them no matter who they were - and these strangers would be no different.
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor Is In [Open]   The Doctor Is In [Open] EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 8:47 am

"She was the right choice.." The Woman spoke to herself, Watching the Doctor work her medical skills. Most of her crew did not survive the attack that laid waste to her ship but those who did.. They were in bad condition, One after another slipped away even before the Doctor could treat them but there was those who the Doctor saved and for that the Captain was grateful. "..My name is Captain Azure Snow and this is my Ship- The name of it does not matter anymore.. The Hull has been damaged greatly and it has been sinking slowly. After the Injured have been treated we will give my men and my ship a proper goodbye." Azure spoke with her head down in shame.

Azure did not flinch at the questions being asked, instead she answered them fully and honestly. "There was a large scale betrayal within the crew over.. a valuable Item. Half the crew and most of the officers turned against me, Including the ships doctor. There was only two officers who stuck with me.. One is dead and the other is over there- We call him Mohawk guy." Azure pointed to a punk looking fellow with a green mohawk and black shades."Whenever he tries to speak his real name something happens to where he can't.. Its interesting really. So we just call him Mohawk Guy- He is one of my most trusted Officers." Azure walked around looking at those who were about to die. "After this, the surviving crew will leave me- Unwillingly with the remaining treasure, They have earned it. As for me and Mohawk.. Well, We need to find a new ship and sail towards Adaria with a new crew."

Azure placed her hands on a dying fellow as Light illuminated around him, Interestingly enough the light which surrounded him healed his fatal wounds instantly. She did this with six others and then had to stop; Breathing heavily she sat next to the Doctor in a humble chair and waited a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Artura

Artura

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor Is In [Open]   The Doctor Is In [Open] EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 2:53 pm

Artura was grateful that the now named Captain Azure did not seem to mind her line of questioning, listening intently she would explain that the apparent cause for all of this bloodshed was not some monster or something of the sort but instead a mutiny against this Captain by her very own crew whom she most likely trusted, a result of some sort of unknown valuable item as far as Artura was informed.

Artura thought internally about the fact that one of those who had turned against the Captain had apparently been their Doctor and had to hold back saying something out of disgust at the mere thought that someone who took up the profession of healing the injured such as she did would turn against those they had sworn to protect over a valuable treasure of sorts. It was something that caused a bit of anger to flare briefly in the Doctor's ocean-eyes, but quickly faded as she reminded herself that there was still work to be done and that Azure likely had more to tell.

The Captain went on to explain that apparently only two officers that had stayed by her side - One was deceased, and the other with a moniker of 'Mohawk' given to him due to the fact that his true name was unable to be spoken for an unknown reason. It was somewhat strange, Artura would think, but she would remind herself that the focus here was on treating those who still had life with which to treat and not to question the validity of a strangers nomenclature.

Apparently, after this was all over, the rest of the crew were to leave with their share of treasure and Azure herself alongside Mohawk would be in need of a new crew, something that Artura was not doubtful they would be able to find at least a sizable bit of ready sailors on this island as many tended to go from island to island in search of work - this would be like a blessing to them, Artura figured.

Artura would then go on to observe the Captain use a strange light-based magic, from what she could gather, in order to seemingly make fatal wounds upon six of the crew-members disappear completely. However, this did seem to drain the Captain, as Artura noticed her heaving breath and would frown with concern, wanting to go to her - but first deciding that it would be best to tend to the rest of those who had yet to be dealt with and that still had life in them.

After doing all that she could, Artura would stand, wiping a bead of sweat from her forehead and move over to Captain Azure cautiously, looking the woman over briefly as she did so: "Are you feeling well?" She asked, tentatively moving the back of her hand to the Captain's forehead unless stopped in order to check for a fever. "You seem to have drained yourself quite a bit - Do you need water?" She went on to ask further, her concern evident in her voice as she waited for a response with anxiety - hoping that she was not upsetting the Captain with her worry that she did her best to hide beneath her concern, or that she would be unsatisfied by her work despite that Artura did all that she was able in order to save those who still had life at all to save.
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor Is In [Open]   The Doctor Is In [Open] EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 3:35 pm

"Are you feeling well?" The Doctor asked. She moved the back of her hand to Azure's forehead which azure allowed without question. "..I am alright, This happens when I use my Gift.. In this world there are Treasures beyond belief hidden within Mystical Chests. Some chests are born with Curses, The others are born with Blessings. I was fortunate enough to find one of those chests and when I opened it a booming voice spoke to me." Azure looked around at all the men that the Doctor had saved. "The Voice said one phrase.. To you, The Gift of Healing." Azure smirked slightly signaling to Mohawk guy to get all the supplies off the ship and prepare for goodbyes.

"These Chests are the rarest Treasures you can gain- A week ago we found another chest, but It had dark symbols covering it, unlike the one I had opened long ago." Azure got up from her seat, helping some of the wounded off the ship and onto the pier. "I am No healer.. Yet.. I can heal people instantly with the Gift that was blessed upon me.. Imagine the dark powers that chest will grant the person who opens it." Azure continued to help all those that needed it off the ship until everyone was cleared from the ship and onto the pier.

Mohawk guy gathered all the supplies, treasure, and any other items of use that were left and Azure gave the signal to set sail for the last time. Azure, Mohawk guy and the rest of the crew watched as the once mighty ship sailed with their dead crew mates and once it was far enough Azure gave the signal to fire flaming arrows which explode on impact to light it ablaze. "..My crew deserves all the treasure they have gained.. But Mohawk Guy and I are going to find that bastard who turned on us and slay him." Azure spoke to the Doc with a teary eyed, crimson glare. The Ship was completely lit up and at this point it sank as it burned into the water. The very last thing to burn was the Skull and crossbones that waved brilliantly until the very end.
Back to top Go down
Artura

Artura

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor Is In [Open]   The Doctor Is In [Open] EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 8:06 pm

Artura was captivated by Azure's explanation of these strange 'cursed' and 'blessed' chests with their mythical abilities that lie within them - One of which, a blessing, apparently the Captain herself had managed to obtain some time ago. It was all new to the Doctor, who had never heard of such amazing treasures during her entire time on this island and the idea of, as the Captain had mentioned, what kind of dark powers one could obtain from such a chest very much frightened Artura who had only learned of these mysterious treasures this very moment.

She then turned her gaze to the ship as Azure had ordered it to sail, watching as it gave a final drift upon the open waters before being ripped apart by flaming arrows and sinking gracefully down into the depths with the tattered cloth of its flag being the last piece of the ship to grace the ocean air before disappearing underneath a low wave. After observing the ship fully submerge into the water, Artura would then turn her gaze to the Captain whom - with tears in her eyes - claimed that she and Mohawk were to find the one who turned on them and kill them for their crimes. In the Doctor's eyes, she was not sure how she felt about the idea: It was understandable, given the lives lost and the code of honor broken by such a betrayal - But to take a life out of vengeance was something that Artura did her best not to condone.

Yet, something about the Captain and the feeling that she likely felt a great pain from this betrayal as well as the loss of her crew made the young woman a bit more sympathetic to the cause and would offer a gentle smile that attempted to be reassuring alongside her words:

"Your crew, I am sure are grateful for your kindness even after all of this - I can only hope that you bring the one who did this to justice." She would say, crossing her arms over her chest briefly as she gave a small shake of her head. "Those who would turn against those they promised to protect and walk alongside do not deserve to roam free to hurt others again." She would continue, letting her arms once again drop to her sides. "I believe in you, Miss Snow - I know this person won't get away with this." She would then conclude, trying to sound as reassuring as possible towards the woman as she did truly hope that this traitor would be caught - whether or not she agreed with killing them was a different story.

If not interrupted, Artura would allow a brief silence to hang in the air before then speaking again, her gaze returning to Azure as she did so. "I never really got the chance to introduce myself, but my name is Artura Nyx, I'm the Doctor in this village." She would introduce herself, giving a warm smile. "If you or any of the others want - We can return to my home and I can prepare some Coffee or Tea, some of you might need a break before you embark anywhere, it is a bit cold after-all." She then offered, allowing either the Captain or one of the others to speak up as she waited for a response patiently, idly sifting a hand through a few locks of her own hair as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor Is In [Open]   The Doctor Is In [Open] EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 8:26 pm

After the flag's image dissipated in the flames Azure looked at her crew and with a face of sorrow she said the final words before the crew's departure. "You have been a mighty crew. A good, and loyal crew.. I am saddened by the fact that we must part ways.." Azure spoke as the sun began to set. "However, I am proud to have been your captain. This crew was the greatest on the high seas and for that, I give you all the supplies and treasure we have left. I also free you from our code- May you all live freely!" Azure threw a massive bag of gold their way which had several even shares within it. She then turned to the Doctor who had spoken to Azure. "They were the greatest crew a Captain could have asked for. Loyal until the end; They all deserve a good life." Azure looked down with a slight smirk.

"I'm going to find the one who killed half the crew.. This journey will be for the crewmates who stayed loyal and fought bravely until the end.. But you are right as well, He will definitely harm more than just those he has killed here.. He plans on making an alliance with one of the Four God Emperors.." Azure shook in her boots slightly as she realized which one he planned on making an alliance with. "..Before I say anymore- Mohawk Guy and I accept your homely offer.. For we have no where else to go anymore."

Mohawk Guy slowly walked over, having given the shares of Gold and supplies to the crew. "Today Was quite the day." Mohawk sighed while fixing his shades and running his fingers through his long, smooth, green mohawk. "It sure was.. we will be on our way now Mohawk." Azure pat Artura on the head. "It is good to meet you Artura.. Shall we travel to your home?" Azure and Mohawk would now follow her to the house or where ever else she may go.
Back to top Go down
Artura

Artura

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor Is In [Open]   The Doctor Is In [Open] EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 5:30 am

Artura would give Azure and Mohawk a genuine, warm smile as she was spoken to, bowing her head briefly before then moving with purpose yet not in a rushed pace back away from the docks and to the modestly-sized cottage which served as both the Doctor's home as well as her office. She would move up to the door and give the knob a slight twist before then pushing it open to reveal the same cozy interior that the Captain may not have had the opportunity to observe on her first entrance, a large couch resting in the center of the living-room with a coffee-table in-front of it along with a fireplace beyond that and a few chairs on either far side of the room with a small open door-space leading into the kitchen area and another into a hallway which connected with the rest of the rooms within the home.

The Doctor would quickly go about starting both a kettle of coffee and of tea, returning to the living-room and gesturing towards the furniture within as she spoke up:

"Feel free to make yourselves at home - I put some tea and coffee on the stove and it should not take long to prepare, are either of you hungry?" She would ask, offering a concerned look towards Mohawk and Azure as she would continue with her offer. "I may be able to prepare some stew, and I have a few loaves of bread that I bought from the market just this morning." She said, her smile returning as she said this. "I know that such a long journey as the one you have both had typically causes a bit of an appetite - And I would not want you to begin traveling on empty stomachs." She would go on to say, waiting for a response from either of them before returning to the kitchen briefly in order to check on the kettles and, if either had requested, beginning preparations for food.

She would then return, adjusting her sweater's neck idly with one hand as she would take an unoccupied seat and speak towards the two again: "I hope that the two of you can enjoy this little refuge I call home - I have no doubt that you deserve it after all that has happened." She said softly, before her expression became one of concern again as she would timidly go on to speak once more. "Earlier you mentioned that this person that betrayed you plans on making an alliance with one of the God Emperors? Are you sure of it? - And do you think that he can be stopped beforehand..?" She asked softly, seeming a bit worried about the prospect of the whole situation. "Though, if not - I fear that my work on this small island of mine will do little to aide the amount of innocents that could be hurt . . . " She said, closing her eyes briefly and allowing a small sigh to escape her lips before her eyes opened again. "Is there - Is there any way that I can help?" She asked, finally, and with a somewhat anxious tone as she was both unsure of whether her help would be accepted further than what she had done here today and furthermore anxious on what this person that was willing to align himself with one of the God Emperors was capable of doing and how many people could lose their lives because of all this.

She hoped, though, that the Captain would see the sincerity in which she spoke and the desire that the Doctor had to help others, not just on her own island, but anywhere that pain and suffering was inflicted and that even the threat of someone with this magnitude of power would not stop her wishing to perform good deeds for others, despite the fact that she herself would likely be in danger.
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor Is In [Open]   The Doctor Is In [Open] EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 9:24 am

Azure remembered almost everything she had seen in the home when she burst in the first time. It was part of her training to remember her surroundings in detail long ago before she set sail and before she had Crimson eyes. When they were gestured to sit they honored the kindness and sat on the couch. "Ohhhh, Food you say? Ill take whatever your cookin' Doc!" Mohawk guy nearly shot out of the seat at the mention of food. Azure smiled and replied after Mohawks quick response. "That all sounds great to me.. You are very kind." Azure leaned her purple cased sword against the couch and rested her neck by looking downwards, Stretching the muscles.

"Your right, Without a fresh meal in our bellies we would be less effective on our journey." Azure looked upon the room and then to Mohawk Guy who lifted his shades off his face so she could see his eyes. They knew exactly what each other were thinking by the simple glances they gave each other. "It is a fine home you have here! Very cozy!" Mohawk reached to the very edge of the couch observing the table in front of him closely before sliding his shades back into position.

"Earlier you mentioned that this person that betrayed you plans on making an alliance with one of the God Emperors? Are you sure of it? - And do you think that he can be stopped beforehand..?"
The questions were straightforward and to Azure they were quite good questions to be asking. "Yes.. Have you heard of the Demi God, Lolly Ze Kandi?" Azure paused for a moment and then continued. "He recently won the Tournament of champions 10 years ago and quickly after that he had the power and support to destroy one of the God Emperor's.. Taking his Territory nearly over night. Ever Since then he was known as the richest and most profitable of the Four." Azure shivered slightly at the thought of him.

"The one who betrayed me is now called Captain Black.. We could stop him, yes.. However, in order to do so we need a full crew, a Ship, Supplies, And more allies."
Azure looked at Mohawk once more who took charge of the conversation. "We also need a Doctor.. Of course, They would be an Officer in the new crew." Mohawk Guy smiled. They both awaited her response all the while growing excited to eat the food. "There is nothing you can do to help on this Island.. But.. You could have a different life- Full of adventure." Mohawk guy smiled brightly, showing his golden teeth.
Back to top Go down
Artura

Artura

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor Is In [Open]   The Doctor Is In [Open] EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 5:38 am

Artura would be genuinely pleased to hear that her kindness was reciprocated and that the two guests of hers seemed eager for the food and drink that she was preparing, giving them both a gentle smile as Mohawk had complimented her home and would utter a soft: "Thank You." before then becoming serious once again as Azure went on to explain the situation and had gone on to say that this Demi-God had won the Tournament of Champions some time ago and apparently went on to slay a God Emperor and take their territory - Something that the Doctor knew was no simple task that anyone with a blade could do, especially overnight.

She also assumed that someone who's mere thought struck what appeared to be fear into the intense Captain Azure meant that they were definitely a powerful foe. She would want to say something to reassure the Captain, but silenced herself as to not embarrass the woman or fluster her after all that she had been through - It would just have to wait, for the time being.

The Doctor went on to hear the proposal made towards herself, straightening up in her seat and being admittedly surprised. She had expected a few kind words of thanks for her work and a reassurance that she would be able to do something on this island - instead, she was extended a position in which she could have a life filled with adventure - one where she assumed that she may even have the possibility of saving lives affected by this new alliance if it were to form. It was definitely something she considered, but at the same time to simply up and leave - It was definitely a tall order.

"Well, I--" She began, being interrupted by the sound of a kettle steaming as she would bow her head briefly in apology towards the two. "One moment, Please." She would say before then moving into the kitchen and quickly taking the kettles off of the heat and testing that the stew she had heated up had done so and giving it a little taste. Afterwards, she would divide the stew into bowls and sliced a few pieces of fresh bread to go with it before finally placing both the drinks and meals on two trays that she would bring out to her guests and set down on the nearby table for them to have at their own convenience.

"Hopefully the stew is still well - I had it preparing since this morning, as luck would have it." She would say with another gentle smile before then sitting back down and seeming to ponder the offer once again for a few long moments before she would speak:

"If it means that I can help in putting a stop to this danger, and help others along with your crew - I think that I would be willing to do what I can." She would agree softly, telling herself internally that this was more than for her own sake, traveling alongside these two and their crew could help more people than would ever come to her island, and if she were true to her own beliefs, it was her obligation to do so.

Although she knew it was the right thing to do, Artura could not help but escape the feeling however that she was signing herself up for more than just 'adventure' and that if they were not all at their best, this alliance could wreak havoc all across the lands. She would reassure herself, then, reminding herself that she would just have to put her trust into Azure, Mohawk, and the rest of the crew that they would recruit.
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor Is In [Open]   The Doctor Is In [Open] EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 3:45 pm

The food smelled wonderful and after all that had went down both Azure and Mohawk would surely gobble it up. "..EXCELLENT! We will grant you the crest of our crew.. Its made of Magic!" Mohawk said happily after she agreed to joining. "Err.. Mohawk.." Azure glanced over at him as if he had said too much. "OH! Sorry Captain.." Mohawk gobbled down the stew and some of the bread that was offered to him. "The Tattoo is made by Magic- Its one of my Abilities. When the most trusted of the crew gains the tattoo they are able to speak to others who have the Tattoo no matter how far around the world they are. But you first have to meet the person you want to contact, Once you make physical contact the Tattoos activate forever.. Or at least until the Tattoos are taken away." Azure swiftly ate the stew with tears of joy in her eyes.

"So Good... Ahhhh..." Azure patted her belly and then continued her train of thought. "The Tattoo can only be taken away by the person who crafted it.. Which Is me." She snapped her fingers with a smirk. "..It is your choice if you would like the Tattoo.. We both trust you." She looked at Mohawk who was still engulfing the stew in a flash. "As you probably thought.. The Adventure we are going on is not for the feint of heart.. There will be quite a lot of battling if we are going to be honest." Azure finished her stew and a couple pieces of bread then spoke once more.

"If Black gets to Ze Kandi before we get to him there is going to be a lot of trouble.. But before we can even go after him we need a crew and a good ship. I suggest we travel as soon as possible to the port town known as Ice Berg. Ive been there before and Its probably the best place to find a ship and crew... At least on this Island" Azure Smirked slightly. Mohawk Nodded, agreeing with his captain, "Last time we were there It was just you, Me, and Le--" Azure stopped him from saying the last words with a deathly glare. "We will travel there after this meal and after you prepare your gear.." She directed at Artura.
Back to top Go down
Artura

Artura

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor Is In [Open]   The Doctor Is In [Open] EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 6:54 am

Artura was definitely intrigued by the magical tattoos which Mohawk and Captain Azure had went on to explain, telling the Doctor that they apparently allowed telepathic communications between two participates who had physically met and this would be possible so long as the tattoos remained, something that she assumed would come in handy if they were indeed to go on such an arduous journey - one which may require them to split up from time to time.

She would then go on to listen to the offer of the tattoo and a further warning that this adventure that they would embark on was most definitely one that had danger at it's heart and furthermore that they would be needing to travel to another Port Island in order to secure a Crew and Ship - Something which the Doctor understood would be crucial to their success:

"I am glad that you enjoyed your meal, as for your offer - I think that I would very much like to receive this gift of sorts if you would be so kind as to allow it to me, communication is something that is never regrettable to have." She would say with a gentle smile, giving a small and slow nod of her head before speaking further. "However, first, I shall gather a few of my important belongings and will dress myself more appropriately for our upcoming travels." She would say before then excusing herself with a brief bow of her head and moving into the hallway on the other end of the room which led to, among other things, the Doctor's personal room in which she would begin gathering up what few personal belongings she wished to take with her along with carefully donning her newly created prototype set of armor and returning to her new companions, rolling her shoulders one at a time in order to test the flexibility of the material.

"I had made this suit recently and I have been meaning to test it properly - I've no doubt that our travels will be the perfect place in order to do so." She would say upon returning, giving a bright smile towards her new companions. "I look forward to traveling alongside you both and helping bring some peace to this world.." She would then add, extending a hand towards the two and either allowing them to either accept or reject a handshake before then sliding a small bag over the shoulder of her armor which contained a few sets of clothing and trinkets within it, although little else beyond that.

"Unless there is anything else that needs to be done before we depart, we should make haste towards Ice Berg so that we can begin making our way." She then concluded, waiting for either Captain Azure or Mohawk to respond to her and unless one or the other would object, move onward to the door in order to leave her home and begin their journey.
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor Is In [Open]   The Doctor Is In [Open] EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 6:54 pm

Azure smiled brightly as her eyes flickered with a beautiful crimson red. "..This Tattoo will label you as one of the crew's officers." Azure got up from her seat, making sure to grab her nodachi and strapping it to her back as she went over to Artura. Azure placed the palm of her hand to Artura's upper back and from the palm a brilliant blue and golden light dazzled upon her skin. There would be no pain and the process only took a moment. Before she knew it she would have the crest upon her upper back where it could be seen or hidden if needed.

The Doctor Is In [Open] 3Kp0ZWS

Instantly the connection between Azure and Artura would become powerful and they would be able to speak to each other at will through the tattoo.. Through their minds. Mohawk Guy put his hand on Artura's shoulder, making the same connection just as Azure did moments before.  As soon as Artura gained her supplies and equipment, Azure and Mohawk guy were already prepared for the Journey. "Aye! To Ice Berg.. There we will gain all the things we need!" She said with excitement, following Artura out the door.

"It was quite the day for all of them.. Azure's and Artura's fate had been bound that day with a Tattoo that represented a bond that could not simply be broken. It was Destiny that they met and it was Destiny that they would travel to Ice Berg.. What would the Web of Fate reveal there?"

[End Thread]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor Is In [Open]   The Doctor Is In [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Doctor Is In [Open]
Page 1 of 1