Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

I would like to apologize.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
King

King

Berries : 5,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3: Blacksmith

I would like to apologize.  Empty
PostSubject: I would like to apologize.    I would like to apologize.  EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 12:28 am

First I would like to start by saying I'm sorry. To start I should explain who I am and what happened. I go by the names Omen Seer and now Victoria, I was banned on Omen and in trying to prove I'm not normally an ass I tried to play as Victory to get around the ban. The reason I was banned is because when I first applied to the site I got into an argument with the staff who were just trying to help me because I was tired and moody. I was an asshole to them over grammar which was not cool as they were just trying to help me make my rping better.  I know I can be an ass sometimes but I'm normally a laid back person who just wants to have fun with everyone but that night I was in a bad mood and was just taking it out on them. 

I know they do their best to govern the site and help new players start off strong by helping them make their grammar better and there rp stronger. I am here to say I am sorry for everything I did and want to apologize to everyone who I lashed out at for no good reason. The rules are there to keep the site both friendly and of high quality so trying to argue over them was just me being a whiny baby.  I know my grammar isn't that good which is why I should have just listened to their advice and try to improve it by listening to them. Trying to get around the ban by making and new account and pretending to not know anything wasn't right, I just wanted to prove I really am a nice person who can play by the rules and be nice to everyone. 

I'm not trying to make excuses to my overly rude manners the other day I just wanted a second chance to prove myself. But trying to go behind the mods back by making a new account wasn't the right thing to do but I didn't really have another way to try and redeem myself. Instead of making a whole new charter I should have just posted an apology and waited for the mod's decision. I know I might never be able to be fully forgiven by the people I tried to hurt but I hope if given the chance I can prove myself to be a better person then I seemed and earn back their trust. I hope that everyone will forgive me for what I have done and give me a second chance to prove myself. 

So in conclusion, I would like to apologize one last time to everyone and hope we all can be friends once I prove myself. So if I'm banned for the next two weeks I hope when I return we can put this all behind us and start anew. 
With the sincerest apology's to everyone, Omen/victoria.
Back to top Go down
Lolly Ze Kandi

Lolly Ze Kandi

Berries : 2,600,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: I would like to apologize.    I would like to apologize.  EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 9:45 am

Understandable. You may RP on the site and everything, But I think they banned you from our discord for a bit. Although it will pass with time. I hope you enjoy RPing here and it's great to have you. If you have any questions let me or the other staff know.
Back to top Go down
King

King

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:

PostSubject: Re: I would like to apologize.    I would like to apologize.  EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 7:19 pm

Thank you for the understanding, so to being able to rp I was unaware if that was the case if so then I would love some confirmation on this.
Back to top Go down
Synthia
First Generation
First Generation
Synthia

Berries : 250,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: I would like to apologize.    I would like to apologize.  EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 9:33 pm

Your two week waiting period/ban is still in effect, starting since the day you posted this thread, meaning you still have twelve days left until you are allowed to post. Although you are free to use the templates and work on things off-site in preparation for when this provisional ban is lifted.

Azure was not aware of the situation fully and I apologize for any confusion this may have caused.
Back to top Go down
King

King

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:

PostSubject: Re: I would like to apologize.    I would like to apologize.  EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 9:45 pm

Thank you for the confirmation, this what I thought but I wanted to double check.
Back to top Go down
King

King

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:

PostSubject: Re: I would like to apologize.    I would like to apologize.  EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 8:00 pm

Now that my two weeks are over do I need to reroll my lineage and soul gem or do I get to keep the ones I already rolled?
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Position : Marine Captain
Berries : 135,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Heaven's Nodachi
Skill 2: Gun Blade Style
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: I would like to apologize.    I would like to apologize.  EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 2:23 pm

You may keep the ones you rolled.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeweledseas.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would like to apologize.    I would like to apologize.  Empty

Back to top Go down

I would like to apologize.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jeweled Seas: New Wave :: Player Support :: Introductions/Goodbyes-
Jump to: