Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

Lvneel Bar Brawl

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Position : Marine Captain
Berries : 135,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Heaven's Nodachi
Skill 2: Gun Blade Style
Skill 3:

Lvneel Bar Brawl Empty
PostSubject: Lvneel Bar Brawl   Lvneel Bar Brawl EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 5:12 pm

Task Info:

Back to top Go down
http://www.jeweledseas.com
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

Lvneel Bar Brawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lvneel Bar Brawl   Lvneel Bar Brawl EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 5:34 pm

The golden sun shined down brightly on the marine captain's white attire as she walked out of her cabin and onto the oil treated decks of the Snow Flake's Avalanche. Her boots clashed gently with the wooden planks and as she got closer to the stairs leading down to the main deck one of her men shouted. "Attention on deck!" The chore boy who had a bucket of water and swab popped to attention. Others looked to the captain who walked at a steady pace down the beautiful white staircase. Of course, They also followed the Chore boy's lead of coming to attention, waiting for the captain to tell them to carry on.

As she walked down the steps the breeze of the Ocean carried her long midnight blue hair along with her Heavenly attire back up the stairs. Sheathed and strapped to the Captain's back clanged together, Two Nodachi which greeted each other with every step she took. "Look sharp! This will be the first time we dock in this majestic ship!" The captain's words stirred up motivation and swayed the spirits of the men to rise up and grow excited. It was a fact that This woman, Azure Snow, had just been granted command of the Radiant White ship and the men that were hand chosen were curious about why they were chosen as well as what kind of Captain she was. "Carry on!" Azure Spoke loudly as she peeked over the starboard side to see the Pier.
Back to top Go down
Leo D Morgan

Leo D Morgan

Berries : 255,000

Lvneel Bar Brawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lvneel Bar Brawl   Lvneel Bar Brawl EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 6:26 pm

Leo sat behind the wheel of the great new ship of the Heavens winter. His feet sat at the top of the wheel, while he drank from his flask. Then he saw his captain which made him hop on up from his lax position. One of his fellow crew members had yelled, "Attention on deck!" Leo stood and held himself to the wheel as they pulled into the harbor. Snow had made her way to the main deck. . "Look sharp! This will be the first time we dock in this majestic ship!" Snow spoke with such power. It made Leo chuckle. Leo had huge respect for snow she was one of his closest friends. Snow then said, "Carry on!" Leo sat back down and looked at snow. He then said, "Such a presence Snow. You probably scared the piss out of a few of the little ones.
Haha Just kidding but we are docking. So what is on the agenda?

Leo had shouted a few orders and made sure the crew docked safely. He then turned away from most the crew and took another large gulp of rum. Then he turned to Snow and said, "After you Captain Snow." Leo bowed.
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

Lvneel Bar Brawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lvneel Bar Brawl   Lvneel Bar Brawl EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 6:50 pm

Azure Smiled slightly at the sight of Lieutenant Leo D. Morgan, A close friend of hers and hand picked to be her right hand man and second in command. She made her way over to him observing his skills at the helm. "I really don't think I'm THAT terrifying, Leo. Haha!" She looked at him with her crystal blue eyes. "When the men are finished Line handling and pulling the ship into port- maybe we can go check out the local tavern for a drink or two?" Azure winked. "We don't really have an actual mission yet other than you and myself getting to know the rest of the crew. Rear Admiral Minamy thought it was best for me to only hand pick a few members." Azure smelled the Ocean's spray and admired the flight of seagulls.

"After all this time, Not once have I been home since joining.. I have finally returned." Azure patted Leo on the shoulder and led the way off the ship by taking a white wooden bridge after all the lines were secured. Her men knew what to do, as she had already instructed them all to finish up the tasking and resupply before having a good time. She walked down the busy pier, glancing up at folks who were from all over. She admired not only their fancy clothing but the fine craftsmenship of their vessels. This was one of the Hot spots when it came to marketing and trade. So it was only expected that this Port would be as busy as it was.
Back to top Go down
Combo Breaker

Combo Breaker

Berries : 25,000

Lvneel Bar Brawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lvneel Bar Brawl   Lvneel Bar Brawl EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 12:20 am

Damn could she make an entrance.

Ringo just happened to be asleep when the captain of the ship had decided to make her way onto the deck. He was in sitting in the crow's nest, small enough for only him and where nobody could annoy him unless they wanted to climb. Or in this case shout at the top of their lungs. "Attention on deck!" This first call out stirred him. The sudden yelling was enough to lightly tug him out of the wonderful world of sleep.  "Look sharp! This will be the first time we dock in this majestic ship!" That was the lucky one. Ringo suddenly shot straight up into the air only to be hit by a gust of salty wind. Oh yeah, he was still on the ship.

It took him roughly a minute to get his bearings, find his special spot for his pillow that he often leaves up here and straightening out his clothes. He then started to climb down to the deck, because as much as he loved the nest, it was a bit small for him; ironic as he is a bit small himself. By the time he had reached the main deck, everyone was back to doing whatever they were doing. Some ways across the ship Ringo could see the captain and the first mate. Small chat it looked like, at least from where Ringo was standing, so it shouldn't be a problem if he butted in.

And butting in he did.

He takes the spot next to the captain on the side of the ship, yawning as loudly as he could when he arrived. "Morning you two. Or afternoon. Or whatever the hell time it is." He would flip around so that he back was towards the water. "You two enjoy the way down? Heard it was pretty smooth from one of the chore boys, so that's good." He pauses. "So why Lyneel Kingdom? Of all the places, you chose here? So why?" He was always curious. Or nosey.
Back to top Go down
Leo D Morgan

Leo D Morgan

Lvneel Bar Brawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lvneel Bar Brawl   Lvneel Bar Brawl EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 11:53 pm

Azure led the way on to the docks. there were so many big ones, small ones and colorful ones. Leo took a minute and wondered what it would look like if he had a ship. While he walked and thought on this he accidentally ran into a young marine tying off the ship. Leo had knocked him off the deck and into the water. "Oh shit sorry!" Leo shouted then jumped into the ocean after him. A few of the other men around the docks shouted for him to pay attention. Leo had just ignored them. Once, the marine was safely on the dock Leo looked for Snow and the rest of the ashore party but couldn't see them.

Leo then decided to head into town on his own. He knew they were heading for a tavern or a bar of some kind. He then tried recalling the name of the bar, "Licking ponies, Dancing ponies, hmm maybe Dirty ponies...... Oh wait I remember. The Apple Pie" Leo began to look through the town. He thought about all the times he had actually been here. He recalled a few times his father was stationed here and Leo hung out with the kids of the island. This island was harmless. He couldn't imagine running into to much trouble. Leo took another drink from his flask headed more north into the town.
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

Lvneel Bar Brawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lvneel Bar Brawl   Lvneel Bar Brawl EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 2:14 pm

Azure closed her eyes and smelled the scents of fresh fish and Sea salt. Two large splashes nearby caused Azure to look back to investigate. "Leo?.." As she looked back Azure found that Leo was no longer following her. "..Uhm.." Azure blinked a few times and then shrugged. "He will find his way." After Azure spoke to herself she heard a loud yawn. To her other side was one of the Marines she had hand picked; His Name was Ringo, Not a tall sort of fellow but he did have some great marksmanship skills and cooking skills going for him that Azure seemed to be impressed by, Hence the hand picking of him on the crew.

"Good morning, Ringo." Azure replied as she began to walk towards the end of the amazing pier. "It was a smooth ride over here- True, I take it that you took yourself a long nap in the crows nest?" Azure smirked when they Reached the end of the Pier and grew more excited as they began on the well worn path to the city. "Since we don't have an actual mission at the moment, I figured we would resupply here and enjoy it for a day or two. Lvneel Kingdom is also my childhood home.. I haven't been here since Joining the Marines." The sound of birds, Other than seagulls- sung songs of freedom in the gentle breeze. The path to the city was not as long as Azure remembered it to be. Maybe its because the last time she took this path it was to leave home. Its always longer when your leaving family behind. "The Tavern is just up ahead! I think its called The Frightened Pony. or.. The Jumping Pony? Pony Ranching? I dont remember, But Its something like that."
Back to top Go down
Combo Breaker

Combo Breaker

Lvneel Bar Brawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lvneel Bar Brawl   Lvneel Bar Brawl EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 4:59 pm

Drats. Seems like she figured out he was sleeping. Well, not like he was hiding it, but it was better if  your boss didn't know that you were slacking on the job.

He couldn't help but smile after she was done explaining why they were at Lyneel. It's always nice to go back to your roots and see how the place is doing. Granted Ringo can't do that himself, with being a former slave and all, but he was somewhat happy for her. It also seemed like she couldn't read the sign of the bar, so he decided to take a stab at it.

"Well, you have the pony part right at least. You should really get your eyes checked." He joked with her. Obviously he had an advantage when it came to far distances, he was a shooter. Can't really hit your target if you see them, so it was part of the training. "Also, you know I don't drink right? People are going to give you glances since you're brining a kid into a bar." He grinned as he took a step closer to her and started to whisper. "Maybe I should say that you're my mom?" She looked old enough to be, but besides that there were multiple flaws in his plan.
Back to top Go down
Leo D Morgan

Leo D Morgan

Lvneel Bar Brawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lvneel Bar Brawl   Lvneel Bar Brawl EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 7:42 pm

Leo walked for a few more minutes. Getting more and more lost. He had visited this island often but felt turned around some how. Being a bit drunk did not help much. He took mental notes of the direction he came from and found himself standing in front of a bar named, The Apple Pie inn.

"This must be it right? Although i swear it had a pony in the name." Leo said as he entered. He took a few moments observing the bar. His eye was caught by a cute woman working as a waitress. Leo sat down and motioned her over. "How are you today, officer?" she said with a giggle. Leo liked her cute nature he order a few drinks for himself and Snow. He assumed he was the first to arrive because he could not see Snow or anyone on the crew for that matter. Leo drank and flirted with the young lady for a little while. For some odd reason the barkeep kept looking his way. After one last drink Leo whispered in her ear, "Umm Miss is there a room upstairs you and I could find more comfortable?" The woman's face went red but she needed no convincing. She found Leo to be quite the charmer and a first mate of a marine crew. That made him seem all the more interesting.

She took Leo by the hand up the stairs to a room above the bar. However, Leo had no idea why she was being so sneaky. Several, exciting minutes passed in the room. When from out of no where The barkeep came bursting in "LISA,
what are you doing?"
The barkeeper said, with broken bottle in one hand. Luckily for Leo he had not deflowered this beauty yet. "Father!" She said as she jumped in fright. Frantically, getting her clothes together. Leo knew he was in trouble. The Barkeep yelled, "GET THE HELL OUT OF MY INN!" Leo replied, "Wait I am sorry I need to meet my friends here." Leo knew it was stupid to plead with the man. How could he blame him. Leo almost.... well The barkeep grabbed Leo by his shirt and led him to the door where he threw Leo out. The whole while the young woman cried and begged to let Leo stay. With One last shout the barkeep said, "Go meet your friends at The Witty Pony, You and your friends will never set foot in my bar!" the door slammed shut. Leo began to laugh and laugh and laugh. "Oh shit, I am at the wrong bar!" Leo knew where he was now and where he needed to go. Leo took out his flask took a drink and began walking. "She did have nice tits though. Haha"
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

Lvneel Bar Brawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lvneel Bar Brawl   Lvneel Bar Brawl EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 10:09 pm

Azure Laughed when he said to get her eyes checked. "Well, I may not be too great at long range- But these Gunblades sure know how to take a target out at close and mid ranges." She tapped on the two Nodachi which slightly tinged with every step. The Bar was way in the distance but this only made her crave the Famous Lvneel Sake that was specially sold at the Pony. Azure turned her head slightly and looked at Ringo. "..Wait a Second- How old are you, Ringo?" She had read his file- But must have skipped over the age portion of it. Azure was often much too interested in reading about the skills of her crew and how they would work together in a combat situation.

"I mean.. I'm not THAT Old.. But you do look pretty young.. How about my little brother? That would be MUCH more believable." She glared at him with a straight face. "But anyways- Since we don't have any Marine gear on.. or anything of the sort, our story will be good to tell.. Hopefully Leo changed his clothes.." Azure walked closer and closer to the Tavern and with every step she took she grew more, and more excited. "I wonder where Leo went off to.. Knowing him he is probably off with a beautiful woman.. Trying to get into her p--" Azure looked up at a Sign with a gritty looking horse image; It read: The Witty Pony and in small lettering under the title is read: The Free Folk's Tavern.

"Huh.. The Horse looks like its about to take a shit." Azure spoke once more before she went through the doors of the tavern. She took herself a nice seat and offered Ringo a front row seat next to her at the back of the tavern in a corner where they could see all of whats going on. It was a rowdy Tavern with frantic piano music, stripping ladies and corny gentlemen who told odd jokes; This was Azure's sort of place. "Bar tender! Get me three bottles of your finest Lnveel Sake!.. OH! And a Jug of Lnveel RUM!" Azure waved her hand and showed off a big grin for the older fellow who was the bar tender.
Back to top Go down
Combo Breaker

Combo Breaker

Lvneel Bar Brawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lvneel Bar Brawl   Lvneel Bar Brawl EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 11:36 pm

Wait what.

"Whoa whoa whoa! Let's not get so hasty here!" He smiled at the bartender who was currently pulling out the three bottles of sake. From past experiences with past crews, Ringo knows first had how bad a drunk captain could be, especially when on sea. "Let's start you off lightly before you go in full swing." He ended up not going down the whole family member route, as if she were to get shitface drunk then she might actually believe him.

The bartender gave him a weird look and then made a gesture, as if to ask what he wanted to drink "And I'll have some lemon juice." The bartender's face turned into an even more confused face before shrugging and leaving to go fetch them their drinks.

Ringo let out a sigh and sat down at the bar, leaving an open seat on either side of him "Oh, earlier you asked my age. I'm 16." He followed the statement with a yawn and took the time to look around the place. "Looks like Leo still has yet to find his way from point A to point B. I'd say it'll take him..... ten minutes to get here. At least."
Back to top Go down
Truthseeker
First Generation
First Generation
Truthseeker

Berries : 265,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

Lvneel Bar Brawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lvneel Bar Brawl   Lvneel Bar Brawl EmptyWed Sep 13, 2017 12:00 am

Leanne had been following Azure from the beginning. From when she had said attention on the deck, to when she lost Leo among the crowds, to when she found the bar. Leanne had been there the whole time, though Azure never seemed to notice her. Even during the few times when she had tried to raise her voice, it never seemed to reach anyone's ears. It was a little bit frustrating, she was gonna lie, but it also meant she got to observe her idol up close. Leanne entered the bar with the two and sat down in a chair next to Ringo and across from Azure. She sighed, then leaned onto the table with her arms outstretched. "So we're ordering some alcohol, huh? Maybe I'll get a nice glass of juice or milk." She looked around, observing the tavern around her. It was nice, with decor of ships and flags on the walls. She recognized a few, and attempted to figure out how they worked or how she could improve their designs in her head. Maybe she'd build her own ship at some point. She'd done repairs and helped with building, but never actually built her own.

Leanne shook her head, sitting up again. She was here with her captain and their scout, she was going to behave at least decently here. Gotta make a good impression, after all. Now that she thought about it, she didn't think she'd actually been this close to the captain before. She looked beautiful, but her rowdy demeanor kind of ruined that for her. Leanne blushed a bit, just now getting embarrassed about being this close to her idol. She looked around more, getting lost once again in the thoughts of the ships on the walls.
Back to top Go down
Leo D Morgan

Leo D Morgan

Lvneel Bar Brawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lvneel Bar Brawl   Lvneel Bar Brawl EmptyWed Sep 13, 2017 7:26 pm

The town was a beautiful site to see. Leo was a nice person by nature waving to everyone he passed. He even winked with his right eye at a few pretty ladies along the way. It had taken roughly ten minutes but he was finally at The witty pony or at least he hoped. Leo flung the door open and barged right in. "Is this the witty pony?" Leo said with a smile on his face. The whole room looked at Leo most with anger and some with enjoyment. The bartender answered, "That's what the sign says doesn't it!" "Sorry about that could barely tell. Your horse looks like it needs to take a shit. Maybe invest in a new sign." Leo commented but then in the corner of the room he had spotted Snow, Leanne, and Ringo. The bartender shouted something back but Leo didn't care. Leo did take note that they were not wearing there usual marine clothes. Leo then remembered something Snow said earlier and with out further ado Leo stripped his two coats off. Then took his pink one and put it over the marine coat.

Leo made his way over to his friends. Leo had known Snow for quite sometime. She was his close friend and forever his captain. He would follow her anywhere. Ringo was a young man, always up in the crows nest or somewhere. there wasn't much Leo knew about him but leo looked forward to getting to know him better. Now, Leanne was a complete mystery to him. She was a very cute and quiet one. Almost felt like a complete opposite of himself. He didn't mind her though quiet was not a bad thing.

"Fantastic! You bought me some rum!! Thanks guys! Oh and I have quite a silly story to tell you about. But,
that can wait. first, alcohol!
Leo said as he sat down next to Snow across from Ringo and Leanne. He then took the jug and began downing the drink in one go. Once he was finished he looked to Snow.
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

Lvneel Bar Brawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lvneel Bar Brawl   Lvneel Bar Brawl EmptyWed Sep 13, 2017 9:18 pm

"You know what they say, Ringo! Got to go all in when drinking!.. Or.. Maybe that was when gambling.." Azure said as she downed an entire Bottle of sake in one go. Putting her finger up she signaled for the other two bottles to be brought over at the same time Leanne had sat down. "Ohhh, Leanne- Good to see you have arrived at the Tavern safe and sound. Like the ship decorations?.. I also have a fascination with Ships." The bottles were soon placed upon the table as well as everyone else's drinks. Just as soon as Azure was about to take a swig of  the second bottle of Sake, Leo bounced through the door with his marine coat very visible.

"..Well. There goes that." Azure giggled a little bit at the angry folks glaring at Leo who was most definitely the center of attention. "HEY! I thought the Horse looked like it was taking a Shit too!!!" After Azure's words her cheeks became pinker than a flamingo and she wobbled around. "LEOOOOO!!" She smiled brightly, slamming her hand against the table as Leo drank the jug in one go. As Leo looked to Azure, She downed the next bottle of sake at a quick pace. "..Before your story.. I would like to make a toast!" Azure, who was obviously drunk.. within the first 15 minutes of even setting foot into the Tavern- Got on top of the table and shouted. "Id like to make a toast! TO NEW BEGINNINGS!.. LETS HAVE A PARTY!!!!" Azure flew off the table and over to the piano man while holding her third bottle of sake.

"Play.. The- That one song- You know which one!" The shades wearing, top hat fitted, Musician replied with a nod and a smirk.

Azure swayed her way over to the table, But not before a mid aged man with a black tri-cornered hat grabbed her arm. "Hey sweetheart- I'm feeling lucky tonight, you wanna feel my luck?" The man who was surrounded by dangerous fellows gave a good, harry laugh- shaking the tavern over the fine music. The bartender's eye twitched at the sight of this man which was never a good sign. "..Lady, Our Captain asked you a question. You either feel it on your own- Or you will be forced to feel it." A skinny gent with a pale green bandanna stuck out a knife. However, it was hidden well under his cloak, and only Azure could see it at this angle.

Azure yanked her arm back to free herself of his dirty fingers. "Lucky, you say?" Azure couldn't help but giggle and sway away drinking her third bottle of sake. She made it back to the table to join her three crew mates. "..So about that story- Leo?" Azure started to play with Leanne's hair all the while drinking the rest of the Third bottle.
Back to top Go down
Combo Breaker

Combo Breaker

Lvneel Bar Brawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lvneel Bar Brawl   Lvneel Bar Brawl EmptyWed Sep 13, 2017 11:51 pm

Ringo sighed as the bartender slid over his drink while staring at Azure. "Fucking... Goddammit." Ringo downed his lemon juice in a single swig before realizing that this was going to be a long day. He nodded towards Leo and Leannne, who he had no idea was there. Gosh, that chick gave him the creeps. Too silent, you'd never now if that girl had a gun pointed to the back of your head because she didn't even make a sound.

Ringo hailed over the bartender again. "Get me some Scotch." Ringo broke his rule of not drinking. He's seen how people get when they're drunk but there's no way in hell that it would be worse than what he was witnessing Azure do. As she made a toast he raised his bottle and took a swig. A few shady dudes started to gather around her, Ringo couldn't exactly make out what they were saying but no way it was just friendly banter.

Ringo approached her and wrapped his arms around her, clinging to her like a child would. "Hey sis, I think you should slow down. You know how bad you are with alcohol." Hopefully that would keep the new guys at bay for a while, though knowing their type they probably don't care.
Back to top Go down
Truthseeker
First Generation
First Generation
Truthseeker

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

Lvneel Bar Brawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lvneel Bar Brawl   Lvneel Bar Brawl EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 1:15 am

Leanne jumped when she heard the voices of the men. She looked over and almost shrank away. They were shady old men, she wouldn't be surprised if they were pirates. She looked over at Azure, who seemed to be smashed already. Then she looked to Leo, who didn't seem to care much at the moment and was just digging into his alcohol. Then she turned to Ringo, who had broken his rule and just order alcohol. Leanne shrunk back, shyly drinking her milk that was in front of her. She jumped again when she noticed Azure right beside her. The feeling of Azure's hand playing with her hair made her blush furiously. The many clips in her hair clattered. She looked up at Azure, who had seemed to be playing dangerous games with these shady men. Worst-case-scenario, they ended up getting into a fight. Best-case-scenario, someone manages to defuse the situation and Leanne gets to go back to the ship and relax. Of course, she knew she wasn't going back any time soon, so she spoke up.

"U-uh, onee-chan? I-I think you should hold back on the l-liquor for once." She spoke quietly in a pretty high-pitched voice, like a mouse. "I-I have a b-bad feeling about this..."
Back to top Go down
Leo D Morgan

Leo D Morgan

Lvneel Bar Brawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lvneel Bar Brawl   Lvneel Bar Brawl EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 8:43 pm

Just before Snow made her grand speech. Leo motioned the bartender for a refill by pointing at his jug. Snow then raised a toast to new beginnings and all. He rose his jug in commemoration and cheered. She then had the piano man play a great song. Like many that song brought plenty of great memories. Then Leo noticed a small conversation between some drunken men and Snow. Leo knew that she would be fine. She was the strongest person he knew. Then as Ringo and Leanne made there way to bring Snow back. Leo motioned for another refill. Snow asked about the story but Leo knew a whole new story was about to start.

"I-I have a b-bad feeling about this..." Leanne said in a low voice. Leo cracked a large smile and replied, "You have no idea." Just then the 4 or 5 men that approached Snow earlier were back. "Hey Lady, you never answered our captain." One man said then another one asked, "You guys marines, huh? Well, our captain could beat all of you." "Ya, Captain Patty is the best. So go get your luck woman." Leo laughed, "His name is Patty!" "Captain Patty McSlaughter!" "Oh ya that is a bit more intimidating. You should just call him Captain Slaughter..... Just saying." "Wow, that is better. Hey fu** you!" Leo stood up and drank the rest of his jug. Leo then smiled at his friends and said, "Whats a party with out a bar fight?" Leo punched the nearest pirate in the face knocking him to the floor. His friend shouted, "That was dirty. I thought you were marines!" Lunging at Leo. Leo responded by tackling him back.
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

Lvneel Bar Brawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lvneel Bar Brawl   Lvneel Bar Brawl EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 1:10 am

Azure wobbled side to side. "HA!.. His name is Patty.." Azure had wondered off to the other side of the bar while all the shenanigans took place over with Leo and the others. However, Azure was being followed rather closely by none other than Patty, himself. "You're going without a doubt, taking my liquid luck!" The perverted captain pulled out his cutlass just as soon as Azure looked at a Wanted poster which was conveniently in the direction she was looking. BOUNTY, DEAD OR ALIVE-   Patty 'Pancakes' McSlaughter, 6,000,000 Beli. "Liquid Luck?" Azure looked over at the sturdy looking fellow with the sharp cutlass. "I think you will be needing the Devil fruit that grants Luck- Because you are going in the brig." Azure Slashed her basic Marine issued Nodachi out of the sheath and extended it past the three foot cutlass to rest upon the Pirates neck.

"Have you ever dealt with a Sexy Nodachi Wielding Marine Captain?" Azure cut slightly into his neck just to draw a little bit of blood. "It is my first time, If I do say so- But It should be easy to C--" As soon as the little bastard was going to finish his sentence he countered the blade and jumped backwards to fend off a few strikes that Azure contested him with. Azure accidentally hit a bald fellow over the head with her elbow while making stabs at the already jumpy Patty; Who was enjoying hopping table to table to avoid Azure's Long Nodachi blade.

Last edited by Azure Snow on Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Combo Breaker

Combo Breaker

Lvneel Bar Brawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lvneel Bar Brawl   Lvneel Bar Brawl EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 11:14 pm

"Yeah, uh, no." Ringo wasn't much of a fighter without his guns, which he had left on the ship. Which meant that he wasn't going to get into the whole bar brawl thing unless he needed to. He sat back down at the bar and stared at the bartender while slowly drinking his scotch.

"So, stuff like this happen around here often?" He sipped the scotch as he eyeballed the bartender. Now that he has been able to get a good look at them, they were dressed pretty poorly. Their suit was tattered and ripped. He couldn't tell if it was a male or a female as their hairstyle was pretty average and would look decent on either sex. Hell, might as well ask while he's doing nothing. "Actually, whats your name?" The bartender just shot him an odd glance before pointing to a label on their chest that said "Sam". That really didn't help with this personal investigation on this mysterious bartender.

Though after another swig of scotch, Ringo knew he hit that point. Or perhaps the point hit him like the stool did just then. Turns out one of the other members of the pirate crew decided to pick up the nearest chair and whack Ringo with it. So now Ringo was laying on the counter unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Truthseeker
First Generation
First Generation
Truthseeker

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

Lvneel Bar Brawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lvneel Bar Brawl   Lvneel Bar Brawl EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 5:13 pm

Leanne looked around and panic. A mixture of words and "wawawawawa" came out of her mouth as she tried to figure out what to do. Azure had started a fight, Leo had joined in and Ringo was unconsious. First things first, she should probably get Ringo out. She did her best to pick him up and slowly took him out. Of course, she was small and not very strong, so she ended up dragging him more than carrying him. One of the pirates had tripped over them in the fray, falling beside Leanne. She picked up the speed, but not before the pirate got up and noticed her. She looked at him in terror as he began to take out his cutlass. As soon as he took it out, Leanne was already on her feet running towards him, and shoved him with all her strength. He stumbled a bit before letting go of his sword and trying to catch himself. While he did catch himself, the sword fell right onto his foot. He screamed in pain as Leanne made a break for it, grabbing Ringo and running out of the bar. "I am never going drinking with Captain Azure ever again. This is crazy."
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

Lvneel Bar Brawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lvneel Bar Brawl   Lvneel Bar Brawl EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 5:33 pm

"The Fuck!" The bald man shouted out at Azure. Moments before these fine sentence enhancers she had accidentally landed a heavy blow upon the speaker's head with her elbow. Azure swung and stabbed at the Jumping Captain patty until he bursted through a nearby window. "Come out here and enjoy the weather-" Patty laughed, tightening his grip upon the cutlass in his hand. Azure hopped off a table and front flipped through the window. Of course.. This plan was a lot better in her head; She landed on the ground looking up into the sky. "Shit." Azure exclaimed, rolling out of the way of the quick slash of Patty's Cutlass.

Azure rolled backwards, getting her balance under control before standing up. Civilians in the surrounding area swiftly made themselves scarce, opening up the town square for a showdown. Azure brushed any broken glass shards from her shoulders using the back of her hands and prepared her Nodachi for the real fight. "Now that we are in an open area I wont have to hold back." Patty curled his mustache upwards with a thin smile; charging violently towards Azure. With an intense whip of his cutlass he aimed for Azure's Neck. However, Luckily Azure's reflexes were quicker than he thought they would be because she blocked it carefully with her Nodachi. The swords locked together for a few moments while they both exchanged rude and angering insults before they both bounced backwards. The swords soon danced together to create a melody of steel upon steel, echoing off the buildings and causing quite the scene.

Folks who who interested came out from the surrounding shops, taverns, and homes to witness the fight from the safety of their doorsteps.

Back to top Go down
Leo D Morgan

Leo D Morgan

Lvneel Bar Brawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lvneel Bar Brawl   Lvneel Bar Brawl EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 6:32 pm

Leo laughed as chaos ensued. The bartender yelled when he saw Ringo get hit with a chair. Ouch. Lucky for him Leanne was on top of things. At that moment, Leo was being pulled off of the guy he tackled. Leo turned and pushed the guy away accidentally knocking him over into Leanne and Ringo. Leo went to go help finish the guy off but the man he punched to start this whole thing was up and ready to brawl. He punched Leo in the chest. Leo stumbled and heard a yell coming from a guy with a sword in his foot. Leo laughed and looked back to the first guy. Leo had finished the guy on the floor in quick time. Leo knew things were getting serious. So he pulled out his gauntlets and got into a strong boxing stance.

Leo saw Snow in the corner of his eye trying to flip out the window. She didn't quiet make it. "Snow always had problems controlling her alcohol. Oh wait how drunk am I?" Leo said as he looked back to the man before him. There seemed to be two of them. Leo wasn't sure what was happening. the two men rushed Leo both throwing a hook Leo wasn't sure which one to block. He tried blocking both but both connected. Leo slid back lossed his balance and fell on his ass.
He shouted,"Wait, am I drunk or is there two of you?" "We're twins you idiot! Now get up!" The man quipped. It was only then Leo notice the one on the left had a giant cut in his foot. The other one was the one he punched first. Leo smiled he has it down now. The men ran at Leo. Leo kicked a chair next to him into the one on the right and right before the one on the left got to him. Leo stomped his foot down on the cut foot. The man screamed in pain. Leo used the time to get up and run at the one on the left. Leo stopped just short of him and threw a right upper cut landing on the button. This knocked him out cold. The other man now ready to brawl threw the chair at Leo. It broke on impact. FU**!" Leo spun around and the man was right in front of him. The man punched Leo in the gut nearly making him lose his lunch then went to punch him with a left hand. Luckily, Leo got his arm up fast enough. He then pushed him away. Leo and the man fought for a few minutes or so, But Leo finally got the upper hand. The man had thrown a right hook. Leo took this opportunity dodge and get behind him. Picking him up and performing a german suplex on to a table breaking it in half.

Leo rolled off him and pulled a few cuffs from his pink coat. "You, know these weren't meant for you, but there the only ones I got."  Leo said holding three pairs of pink fluff covered handcuffs.
Back to top Go down
Truthseeker
First Generation
First Generation
Truthseeker

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

Lvneel Bar Brawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lvneel Bar Brawl   Lvneel Bar Brawl EmptyWed Sep 27, 2017 10:59 pm

Leanne watches the chaos ensue from the sidelines and mumbles to herself worriedly. She managed to keep her grip on Ringo, who was still unconscious, and started to drag him back to the ship. On her way, she ducked and avoided several pirates and civilians who came to watch the fight between the pirate captain and Azure, who had just failed her jump out of a window. Leanne sighs, bringing Ringo with her back to the ship. She trips at one point, almost losing a few hairpins. She quickly got back up though and fixed them, making sure all her hairpins were straight in her hair. Taking up Ringo, this time putting his arms around her neck and carrying him on her back instead of dragging him back to the ship. Within a few minutes, they had found their way back, boarding quickly. Leanne informed a few of the crewmates of the bar fight, who sighed and laughed in response. "That's our captain,
alright!"
They had said. A handful of them got together, grabbed their gear and headed down to the town square to give Azure some assistance. Another Marine, stronger than Leanne, picked up Ringo and brought him to his crow's nest. Leanne simply laid down in the middle of the deck and sighed. She wasn't ready for a bar fight today.
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

Lvneel Bar Brawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lvneel Bar Brawl   Lvneel Bar Brawl EmptyWed Sep 27, 2017 11:32 pm

One slash after another continued their dance upon the cobblestone square. "Oh. That is the fierce Pirate captain, Patty! He has a 6 million berry bounty on his head." An old man pointed out with his shaking finger. from Gasps to awes the battle raged on with both parties skillfully avoiding getting cut. However, In time They both stepped back from one another to catch their breath. "..You know- If you weren't a Marine, I would want you as my first mate." Patty laughed and curled his stache once more.

"Tff.. Like I would Join a dirty crew like yours- If I were a pirate I would be the Captain!" Azure sheathed the Nodachi that was issued to her by the Government. "Looks like you will be defeated by Silver Light." Immediately after Sheathing her lesser sword she unsheathed her other Nodachi. She then handed the issued Nodachi to a crew member who had ran up to see if she needed any help. "Stay back, Marine. This fight is mine." Azure slowly slid out Silver light from its beautiful ivory sheath and pointed the practically glowing blade towards the dirty patty.

"..Ah.. What.. You have a sword like that?!" Patty was shocked at the legendary sword before him. It was one of the Twenty one Ō Wazamono Grade Swords, Silver Light- The Slayer of Ten Thousand Demons. This fellow was many things, But apparently he was keen when it came to higher grade weaponry. "Now then. Its time to end this.." Azure rushed forwards with a burst of speed. 'One Nodachi Style: Guiding Light'.. A sudden brilliant light exploded and a few seconds after all that could be seen was the pirate standing with his hands on his cutlass and Azure; She was sheathing her Nodachi five feet behind the enemy.

As soon as the blade was completely sheathed the light faded and Patty's sword shattered. His seemingly lifeless body fell to the cold ground and blood streamed down towards the drains. "Marine. Take this man to the brig- Make sure he is striped of all his weapons and equipment.. Send men over to give Leo a hand." Azure finished her words and the marine nodded, Saluted and carried on. "Well.. I've sobered up.. Its time for another drink."

Task Complete
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lvneel Bar Brawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lvneel Bar Brawl   Lvneel Bar Brawl Empty

Back to top Go down

Lvneel Bar Brawl
Page 1 of 1