Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

Lady in Shackles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ultra Combo

Ultra Combo

Berries : 625,000

Lady in Shackles Empty
PostSubject: Lady in Shackles   Lady in Shackles EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 8:39 am

Quest Info:
Back to top Go down
Ultra Combo

Ultra Combo

Lady in Shackles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady in Shackles   Lady in Shackles EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 3:36 pm

"Yolanda Straka." Olympia talks to herself as she walks up the hill towards the city jail. On Yukiro island were a handful of towns and a handful of cities, with each on of them holding a handful of jails. At the moment, Olympia couldn't remember what the name of the town she was in, but she does remember that it was on the northern end of the island, as that's where the docks were.

Anyways, Olympia was nearing the jail, which was located on top of a hill that looked over the town. The entire town was quite large for a town, but didn't have enough inhabitants to exactly be called a city either. If Olympia were to turn around, she would be able to see a small crater in the side of the bank, which she assumed was cause by one of Yolanda's outbreaks. Locals say she tends to have an outbreak about once a week, all of them causing some sort of property damage that she doesn't pay for. Man, this girl was scary. Just why Olympia wanted her. This potential crew needed some brawn, and while Olympia was pretty confident in her skill, she would still feel a lot more safer if someone of Yolanda's size was at her side.
Back to top Go down
Ultra Combo

Ultra Combo

Lady in Shackles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady in Shackles   Lady in Shackles EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 10:57 pm

Finally, she had reached the top of the hill, facing the police station, which was quite a poor excuse of a station. The building was completely made of wood, the front of it having a porch that had extended about 7 feet away from the actual building. At the moment there were 2 cops on the porch, one of the had his back to Olympia with smoke coming from his general vicinity. Just over his shoulder,
Olympia could see the second cop, facing the one from earlier.
Apparently they were having a conversation, which Olympia thought to be the most opportune time to strike.

Placing her hand on Manzurei, Olympia broke out into a full sprint towards the building. Even with the large sword, she was able to reach porch at roughly 10 ft/s when there was 30 feet from her starting point to her destination. When she neared, she jumped over and smacked the first cop in the back of the head, knocking him out cold. The man fell over onto his face, with Olympia landing on his back. The other cop had a face of shock as he started to process what was going on when Olympia took the hilt of the blade and drove it straight into the man's chin from the crouching position that she was in on the ground, being able to have a clear view of his face.
Back to top Go down
Ultra Combo

Ultra Combo

Lady in Shackles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady in Shackles   Lady in Shackles EmptyFri Oct 13, 2017 9:32 am

Olympia stood and watched the lifeless bodies of the two cops. They weren’t dead, but it sure as hell looked like they were. For only a moment, she was sidetracked by the beauty that was humanity. The limp bodies were morbid yet beautiful. Honestly, Olympia would have stood there all day if there wasn’t a loud bang that came from inside the station. It sounded like a gunshot, but a miss from the loud clang that came immediately after. There was no that could have been...

Even if it wasn’t, she just wanted to make sure. Frantically, Olympia made her way inside, only to find the officers petrified. All of them looking down the hall, towards the cells. The gun that Olympia had heard earlier was now on the ground, sideways, barrel smoking. Slowly, she walked to the corner, curious about what had the officers so scared.

At the end of the hallway was a small girl with long blond hair and two long black horns coming from her forehead. Even though they looked to be 4 feet tall, they were holding up one of the officers by the throat. On the floor behind her was a bullet, rolling on the floor.

“Yolanda? I didn’t expect the feared ex-marine to be a child.” The horned girl responded by flinging the officer in Olympia’s general direction.

“I’m not a child! I’m fucking 17!” The girl snapped at Olympia, her face turning a bright red. It was apparent by her response that she was still immature.

“Yeah, yeah. My mistake. Anyways, it looks like you are in quite the pickle here, you wanna head out for lunch?”

“Who the hell are you?”

“I’m just a passerby wielding a katana who’s aim was to break you out, but it seems like you already did that. I thought of this whole elaborate plan: killing all the guards, convincing you to join my pirate crew, have a girl’s night out, so on, so forth. Buuuut, you kind of threw that whole idea out the window, so know I’m running off pure improv.”

By the time she had finished, not only Yolanda but the officers who were frozen in fear were now looking at Olympia. God, she loved the attention. The cops had even more fear induced in them when she mentioned murdering them. Yolanda’s first expression was confusion that later turned into a grin.

“Y’know miss, you’re an interesting character. Sure, I’ll join you for a bite to eat.” And with that, Yolanda walked right pass the officers, following Olympia right out the front door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lady in Shackles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady in Shackles   Lady in Shackles Empty

Back to top Go down

Lady in Shackles
Page 1 of 1