Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

Traveling rules

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ser Random

Ser Random

Berries : 22,300,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

Traveling rules Empty
PostSubject: Traveling rules   Traveling rules EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 3:18 pm

There should be an "open seas" forum for each place ie new world, grand line, blues.

A crew should start a *single* thread in which after leaving an island, every crew member should make a post. This rule would allow for pursuit over seas, as well as open sea battles which would give use to having a ship other than for transportation. It would also allow in some situations say if a Marine battalion was given the slip on an island, if it made logical sense that they could give pursuit this thread would allow them to. Each member must make a post in the thread before they could move on to the next island.
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

Position : Weaver of Fate

Traveling rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling rules   Traveling rules EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 6:55 pm

I also Like this suggestion, It shall be done. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lucky Wilshire

Lucky Wilshire

Position : Vice Admiral
Berries : 23,080,000

Traveling rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling rules   Traveling rules EmptyThu May 07, 2015 8:17 pm

Wow, Ser, you have a lot of good ideas: I'm impressed. I haven't been on an RP that would allow for that kind of an event,but it makes sense- I like it. Is there then a required island progression for the threads? Or are people allowed to post where they wish so long as when leaving (or arriving?) they describe the venture there?
Back to top Go down
Ser Random

Ser Random

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

Traveling rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling rules   Traveling rules EmptySun May 10, 2015 1:19 am

Well the idea would be that you would do it for departure, and after leaving an island you would just make a minuscule post about what you did get on the ship drank some booze fished whatever then maybe an enemy crew or marines were in the vicinity and they make a post like yada yada spotted the ship from the crows nest, determined x crew from the flag if your crew may have a reputation the it can either play out in that thread or have another thread made for it.
Back to top Go down
Lucky Wilshire

Lucky Wilshire

Position : Vice Admiral
Berries : 23,080,000

Traveling rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling rules   Traveling rules EmptySun May 10, 2015 7:58 am

Now, how does one actually escape if they are trying to? (could be an indefinite chase if noone gives up XD) I was curious about the layout of the islands. In the event that someone was fleeing for some time (might create a really epic chase thread) where might they arrive at, do we keep track of the order of islands?
Back to top Go down
Ser Random

Ser Random

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

Traveling rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling rules   Traveling rules EmptySun May 10, 2015 5:08 pm

There would have to be rules made up for it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Traveling rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling rules   Traveling rules Empty

Back to top Go down

Traveling rules
Page 1 of 1