Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

Crimson Island Event RESULTS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Position : Marine Captain
Berries : 135,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Heaven's Nodachi
Skill 2: Gun Blade Style
Skill 3:

Crimson Island Event RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Crimson Island Event RESULTS   Crimson Island Event RESULTS EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 8:50 pm

Crimson Island Event RESULTS DjYhSHp

Crimson Island Event RESULTS PAAD1Lb

"You, Yes.. You, I wish to give you a treasure.. but you will have to earn it first.."

This Event is for two things, Islands and Finding someone who is willing to do a lot of wanted posters.. This event will go on for a month or two and will consist of many treasures if you do this right.

First off we need islands in order to complete the working stage of the site and so I have decided to put together this event to make the progression faster. However, I am picky when it comes to Islands and wish them to be in a certain way or else I shall not accept them.

+Islands must have good, detailed descriptions with no spelling errors. Describe the climate, size of the island, Ect.. This description must be at least 250 words, 500 words MAX. (dont make massive Islands either, for now we need Islands for the Blues and Paradise.)

+Pictures must be clear and good looking with a size of at least 500X300 , 600X400 MAX.

All Islands Should be under this Thread and under one of your posts. The way this will work is everyone will create as many Islands as they want and 5 of the creators chosen islands will be judged against the others in order to win Epic treasures... Items, Equipment, Ships, Armor, Fancy Hats, Ect... You might even win a Mythical Zoan Fruit.

The remaining Islands will be rewarded with a fixed amount of Beli. Those who dont follow the guidelines will suffer the consequences of a lot less beli. The reason being.. I dont want to go back and fix everything so if you make me edit stuff before I post it to the site I will charge a fee that comes out of that Fixed amount of beli.. Everything should be good and ready to post.

This Event Ends July 20th.

Ah, And Dont worry about big fancy Island Titles like I have on Swamp Kingdom- Ill be making those. Unless you know how to make them- If that is the case then go for it but make it the right size.
~~~~

Secondly I am looking for someone that knows how to do good One Piece posters like these below in the spoiler.. They will be challenged to do a massive amount but They will Gain Treasures, a Title, A Painters Icon, Name Glow and Access to special Things.

Wanted Poster:
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeweledseas.com
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Position : Marine Captain
Berries : 135,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Heaven's Nodachi
Skill 2: Gun Blade Style
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Island Event RESULTS   Crimson Island Event RESULTS EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 8:50 pm

FINAL RESULTS

First Place:
+ Class A Chest Key
+ Class B Chest Key
+2,500,000 Beli

Second Place:
+ Class B Chest Key
+ Class C Chest Key
+ 1,500,000 Beli

Third Place:
+ Class C Chest
+ 900,000 Beli.

---
+All Participants gain 300K Beli
+ 1 C Class Chest Key.

RESULTS:
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeweledseas.com
Tsarna

Tsarna

Position : Schichibukai
Berries : 478,300

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Fenikkiru
Skill 2: Tori Tori no mi: Model - Phoenix
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Island Event RESULTS   Crimson Island Event RESULTS EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 1:34 am

Lucky - congratulations! =)
Back to top Go down
Lucky Wilshire

Lucky Wilshire

Position : Vice Admiral
Berries : 23,080,000

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Island Event RESULTS   Crimson Island Event RESULTS EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 7:05 am

Right back at ya, Tsarna!
Back to top Go down
Heartsmith

Heartsmith

Berries : 1,000,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Merman Combat
Skill 2: From The Depths
Skill 3: Poseidon's Judgement

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Island Event RESULTS   Crimson Island Event RESULTS EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 7:46 am

Congrats to the top 3!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Island Event RESULTS   Crimson Island Event RESULTS Empty

Back to top Go down

Crimson Island Event RESULTS
Page 1 of 1