Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

Slots/Race suggestion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ser Random

Ser Random

Berries : 22,300,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

Slots/Race suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Slots/Race suggestion   Slots/Race suggestion EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 4:20 pm

I think that

Humans and Fishmen should be avaliable from start.

Giants, long arm/legs, sentient animals(with good cause/reason on the app), any type of skypeia races should be available after reaching the grandline with a character.

Each character should be able to start off with x slots on their account, with more being able to be acquired somehow along the lines.

5 characters, 3 devil fruits(Only 1 can be logia or mythical/anceint zoan), 2 specials

so you could make 3 characters with devil fruits and two with specials
or 2 devil fruit users with specials

Specials would be something like starting off with a single form of trained haki, 2-3 rokushiki techs, 2-3 life return techs, fishman karate/jutsu. Anything that is rather strong each, only allowing a certain point for each special you would be required to train the rest, and then you could say receiving training from someone cuts the amount of training in half or something.
Back to top Go down
Lucky Wilshire

Lucky Wilshire

Position : Vice Admiral
Berries : 23,080,000

PostSubject: Re: Slots/Race suggestion   Slots/Race suggestion EmptyThu May 07, 2015 8:14 am

Yes, I do like the sound of that. Gives one a significant starting mark, but still allows them to RP the vision they had (at least mostly). I like the consideration for both Devil Fruits and special techniques. Although, the one alteration I might suggest would be the acquisition of haki. For me haki has always been the benchmark of a badass character in One Piece and it was only really given proper explanation once the Straw Hats hat reached a suitably experienced point. So, perhaps for haki in particular a test would be required as it does separate the wheat from the chaff if you will.I'm just in support of exposition of one's abilities to prove they're badass enough, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Ser Random

Ser Random

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Slots/Race suggestion   Slots/Race suggestion EmptySun May 10, 2015 1:22 am

well they would start with a basic form of armaments, ie so people can hit logias or w/e
Back to top Go down
Lucky Wilshire

Lucky Wilshire

PostSubject: Re: Slots/Race suggestion   Slots/Race suggestion EmptySun May 10, 2015 7:31 am

Well, if we're having most characters starting at a fairly high level (New World strong) then I absolutely agree we should have access to haki (perhaps with the earlier members of the site) It may water down the significance and presence that comes with a haki user. I mean, if we're going to allow people to start with logias, then haki would balance that, but it would be a little frustrating if a person who's earned a logia doesn't get to have that same terrifying presence as they once had in the series. Remember back when logias were really scary (like Enel and Kizaru). Once everyone was getting haki they lost that same fear-factor. All that aside, I was always confused, is the ability to touch/interact with a logia a separate ability from busoshoku armament?
Back to top Go down
Ser Random

Ser Random

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Slots/Race suggestion   Slots/Race suggestion EmptySun May 10, 2015 5:09 pm

No you start from the bottom xD
Back to top Go down
Ser Random

Ser Random

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Slots/Race suggestion   Slots/Race suggestion EmptySun May 10, 2015 5:11 pm

The haki allows them to hit a logia and pmuch cancels the logias ability to turn into the element so it actually damages them
Back to top Go down
Nine the Conqueror

Nine the Conqueror

Berries : 415,000

PostSubject: Re: Slots/Race suggestion   Slots/Race suggestion EmptySun May 10, 2015 5:38 pm

Hm... I'll be honest... I think we are suggesting too much stuff... Why don't we just wait for the site to grow, have some rules, and then we can comment what do we think about them or suggest new rules. We should be patient.
Back to top Go down
Ser Random

Ser Random

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Slots/Race suggestion   Slots/Race suggestion EmptySun May 10, 2015 9:27 pm

You have to have rules before you can open a site....
Back to top Go down
Lucky Wilshire

Lucky Wilshire

PostSubject: Re: Slots/Race suggestion   Slots/Race suggestion EmptyMon May 11, 2015 6:11 am

Agreed, but who has the final word on this? Are we hoping for the great and powerful Azure to grace our thoughts with her perusal? :p
Back to top Go down
Ser Random

Ser Random

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Slots/Race suggestion   Slots/Race suggestion EmptyMon May 11, 2015 2:30 pm

Hes said something about being on sometime in the near future but also has to go back out to sea, i have some level of mod power but i dont feel like just putting systems out without his aproval.
Back to top Go down
Lucky Wilshire

Lucky Wilshire

PostSubject: Re: Slots/Race suggestion   Slots/Race suggestion EmptyMon May 11, 2015 9:45 pm

Ah, fair enough. Sorry I was judging by character gender . So, he's a real sailor, then. Well, that may make moderating difficult XP Is he in the Navy? And will the site be in stasis until his return?
Back to top Go down
Ser Random

Ser Random

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Slots/Race suggestion   Slots/Race suggestion EmptyTue May 12, 2015 3:39 pm

Yes and pretty much thats why its in devolpment still.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slots/Race suggestion   Slots/Race suggestion Empty

Back to top Go down

Slots/Race suggestion
Page 1 of 1