Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

Chapter 1: Small Time Bounty; "Clown Face" (OPEN TASK)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack Silver
First Generation
First Generation
Jack Silver

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Silver Sword
Skill 2: Dragon's Cure
Skill 3: N/A

Chapter 1: Small Time Bounty; "Clown Face" (OPEN TASK) Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 1: Small Time Bounty; "Clown Face" (OPEN TASK)   Chapter 1: Small Time Bounty; "Clown Face" (OPEN TASK) EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 9:26 am

Task Information:

Last edited by Selyssa Quartz on Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jack Silver
First Generation
First Generation
Jack Silver

Skill Sheet

PostSubject: Enter! The White Haired Woman   Chapter 1: Small Time Bounty; "Clown Face" (OPEN TASK) EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 11:10 am

"It was only a Matter of time before I would leave my home and my famous Grandfather in order to carve my own path in the Pillars of this world."

Step- Step- Step- The sound of heavy boots swept the streets accompanied by several other colorful shoes. Many townsfolk quickly made way for the group of strange individuals, Mainly because they recognized the rising bounty of the man before them. He was called "Clown Faced" Jerry; The Colorful fellow that had recently made his name in the East Blue, Of course his actions had made his bounty rise to 14 Million just recently. Jerry and his crew were infamous for torturing small children, Grown men, Beautiful women and especially little girls- In fact, Many woman and small girls were reported missing in the the East Blue where he was known to be. Rumor had it the Pirate captain took them captive in order to raise them to be a loyal crew mates and possible future partners.

From above the streets where the Pirate crew scampered around a white haired woman laid in wait; peering into each clown pirate that walked by. She glanced down at her simple, but sharp katana and smirked. "..This is Exhilarating- First I will watch.. Then I will fight." She gulped. This was her first time on her own, Her very first bounty! - And she knew after this her name would be spoken in whispers throughout the Town. The clown faced Captain soon stopped in the center of Town Square where a rather large, tall Gallows sat. "..TA! Gallows are not needed in this place! LETS HAVE A PARTY!" The tattooed captain pointed his white gloved finger at his scary looking crew of misfits and then slashed out his two massive broadswords which were attached firmly to his back. The Clown captain swiped both blades into the massive metal structure which had swiftly and easily sliced it in half; The sound of broken metal began to crash down to the center of the square. "..Oohohhhh... A PaRtAY!?" a sexy blond clown smirked ear to ear. She pointed her fully loaded pistols at two frightened civilians. "LeT uS HaVe FUnNNNNNN!!!!!" Her voice echoed throughout the Town square followed by four shots.

Screams of pain and suffering could be heard from all around the square and there, hidden on top of a roof stood the White Haired Woman, She was amazed how everything took place the way it did. "W-What is this madness?" She spoke to herself wide eyed. Her hands vibrated but the rest of her body was too petrified to move.

'In this world you will find horrible, Sick, and Twisted people..' Her white hair blew in the wind as she remembered her grandfathers words. She began to think about how many people would die if she didnt muster up the courage to take on the enemies; She Looked down once more and saw one single woman dressed in red Fighting the Pirates. She fought bravely and shouted for all to hear "GET OUT OF THIS TOWN!" She rushed into combat with a smiling clown, Thrusting her long daggers into the colorful man.. '..However. No matter how dark and Twisted the world may seem, There is always people that will fight for others.. They will fight for Freedom!!!' ..The white haired woman gripped her Katana tightly; Her grandfathers words broke the feeling of Petrification. "Selyssa.. Selyssa.. Let me Take control.. Allow me to assist you--- You Know you want to! You don't have the power to do this on your own.." An echoed voice came from deep within her self. "No.. I'm going to do this on my own!"

Selyssa swiftly Jumped onto a nearby Clown mate While unsheathing her blade and plunging it into his spine. "..You like to Party? --Lets Dance."
Back to top Go down
Jack Silver
First Generation
First Generation
Jack Silver

Skill Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Small Time Bounty; "Clown Face" (OPEN TASK)   Chapter 1: Small Time Bounty; "Clown Face" (OPEN TASK) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 7:18 pm

Selyssa's Katana sharply pierced the unexpecting Clown pirate, killing him painfully. A simple scream sounded the area before the ugly fellow died which caught the attention of four clown Allies. However, The first to come was a strange man, He had a lengthy green mohawk that popped up like an umbrella cockatoo and wore a long red leather jacket where he placed his hands in its pockets as he calmly walked over. "OI! That wasn't a F'air Fi-ght.. Was it?" The Mohawked gentleman propped up his black shades as he got closer to the white haired beauty. She stood focused, Ripping her bloody blade out from the soulless body, slowly rising the dripping blade towards Mohawk guy. "..These guys will definitely not play fairly-- Why should I?" Selyssa asked calmly. Mohawk Guy took his hand out of his pocket to put a long cigarette in his mouth. "Yeah, You's got a good point there Pretty Lady.. You got a light?" he drooped his shades down slightly to stare into the gorgeous eyes of Selyssa Quartz. "..Sorry- Don't Smoke. Didn't I just kill your ally?" Selyssa looked into the mans eyes. "Ah. Well, Ive got a fancy lighter in here somewhere.. errrmm..." The man threw open his jacket, revealing countless pistols and a white amulet that he wore around his neck. "Here we are.." Mohawk Guy whipped the flame on his lighter which lit the cigarette; he took three long puffs before speaking. "--These guys? My allies? HA! - No. I just happened to be following them into the square." Mohawk Guy moved towards Selyssa until he was a single meter away. "..They are charging in now. What will you do?" He puffed another round of smoke and smirked slightly.

From multiple directions four enemies rushed towards the prepared Selyssa. "IM GOING TO SMASH YOU TO DEATH!" A massive clown figure standing 9 feet tall and 5 feet wide rumbled his way over with an over sized Metal club. Face paint dripped black from his face from the mass amount of sweat as well as blood of the innocence on his face. Selyssa prepared her blade with one hand while stretching her arm back with her palm open. The massive fellow was now 3 meters away, Swinging his grand club downwards like a baseball bat at a pinata party. "NOW DIE!" Straight down the club went in the direction of Selyssa's skull.

"WHITE PALM"

Selyssa swiftly crouched down putting up her blade in defense of the club all the while jumping upwards between the club and the massive clown. Her Open Palm exploded into the belly of the colorful figure, releasing a pure White energy that forced the fellow backwards into a building. The smell of dust and rubble filled the area, accompanied soon by the sound of a massive metal club crashing onto the beautiful stone of the Town square. The jaws of countless pirates and civilians alike dropped like a broken elevator. "W--- W-What the Fuck?" a woman who had been to the side of the large clown stopped in her tracks and dropped her cutlass. "--DAMN YOU!" The woman quickly regained her morale by picking up her blade and charged once more, trying to shrug of the feeling of anger. Selyssa looked down at her katana which had gotten chipped from the mans club. "Hm... That club would have killed me..Phew" She sighed and prepared for the next strike. "Clown Dance: Three Silver Shards." The woman's foot work began to speed up around Selyssa while multiple strikes were made against Selyssa, Slicing into her outfit and skin. "Damn.. She is quick." Selyssa Blocked multiple strikes but the a ray of movements and slashes were quick, precise, and all around well rehearsed. The Woman clown finally finished off the technique with a kick to the stomach, head, and then chest, Forcing Selyssa to the ground a couple feet from Mohawk Guy.

Selyssa felt the blood run down her body in multiple areas and even tasted it, Enough to cough it up. "..Damn it.. I need to be stronger." Selyssa plunged her blade into the crack between two stone blocks to help herself up. "Looks like you are not that tough after all!!!" The woman chuckled to herself and pointed her stained cutlass towards Selyssa's neck. "Now Now- Watch your blade, lass.." Mohawk Guy puffed a few more times from his cigarette before searching his Jacket for a few wanted posters. "HA! --You must be Clown Face's First mate.. Barbie Grue "The Sizzler" ..Worth only 7 Million?.. Alive OR Dead.." Mohawk Guy took one last puff before flicking his Cigarette to the wind. "I hear your a Marksman as well as a Cutlass Wielder- Lets see how you do in a showdown, Shall we; Poor Thing." Mohawk Guy whipped his shades off his face and let off a smug grin. She glared at him for a moment, Sheathed her blade and swung out two pistols that were strapped to her Ass. "I'll win this thing.. NO PrObLeM~! TEHAHAHAHAHA!" The screeching laugh was like nails to a chalkboard to Mohawk.

He stood 10 meters away from the armed Crazy Clown. He simply let the wind blow his Green mohawk and made himself comfortable by putting his hands in his pockets. "Let me know when your ready-- Sizzler." Mohawk stood calm waiting for a sign to begin. "...Im TiReD! FiRsT ILL KIll YoU AnD tHeN Ill TaKe A NAp!!!!!" She began to fire multiple shots in the direction of Mohawk who walked calmly and slowly towards her, dodging bullets with a mix of Haki and speed. He walked straight up to Barbie without a single wound and whipped open his Jacket. "Looks like your out of Ammo... You had as many chances as you did Bullets and.. you missed, Lass.." While he spoke he twisted around a silver pistol with his left hand and quickly aimed at the womans heart. "..Your bounty.. It will have the Status of Dead This time around." A single shot was fired into the heart of the beautiful Clown, Killing her instantaneously.
Back to top Go down
Leo D Morgan

Leo D Morgan

Berries : 255,000

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Small Time Bounty; "Clown Face" (OPEN TASK)   Chapter 1: Small Time Bounty; "Clown Face" (OPEN TASK) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 12:55 pm

Leo awoke in a bed half drunk from the night before. He looked around the room to find it empty. It was small room with one bed, one bedside table and a table with two chairs. Their was an empty bottle of rum and two glasses. Leo grinned and thought about his previous night. Sadly, he was heart broken to see a letter on the bedside table. It was a white piece of paper with a kiss mark on it and his name. He picked it up and read the message in silence.

Dear My Love Leo,
               Hey baby, that was some crazy night. I think you get better at it every time I see you. You really need to tell me who sells you that delicious rum of yours. By the way, the hotel owner stopped by earlier and said we could keep our room if we are going to do it like that, but you were so cute asleep. I couldn't bring myself to wake you. Anyways, now comes the part I hate. I am sorry I left....again. You know I love you but we both have to blaze our trails and I promise one day we can stay together forever. I am sorry again. Leo, just be safe and don't worry about me. Remember I can kick your ass, so i will be fine. Haha Oh and by the way i stole some of your hair to make a vivre card, sorry but I have to know where my man is just encase i need some amazing sex.        P.S. I drank the rest of whats in the flask and dont be getting any diseases from whores!
                                          Stay Safe Love, Bon    

Leo began to tear up and smile. He loved Bon with all his heart and thought it was a bit sad she left so early. However, it probley saved a lot of tears. Last night could not have gone better for him. He was unaware of the time. Leo stood up put his pants on and stood at his window which over looked the town square. At that moment he heard a woman's scream. this made him raise an eye brow as he watched the events unfold in the town square. He saw a pretty woman with white hair drop two very ugly bastards. Then get attacked by another. It almost made him sad to see the girl with white hair bloody up. She reminded him of his old Captain which made him smile. Leo was then startled by a loud knock at the door. Hey Douche bag, you own me money for a nights rent and an apology for the shit your woman destroyed in the lobby!!"   The man said at the door. Leo knew he was going to need drink for this guy. Leo said, God Damn it Bon. Leaving me to deal with bullshit. I am coming." Leo threw on his big pink coat and reached for the flask. he went to take a drink as he opened the door. "Shit empty" he thought. "Are you kidding me drinking already! Give me my money and get the hell out of here!" The man exclaimed. Leo assumed it was the manager and put his finger in front of the mans face and said, "SSSHHH, I need rum first. Don't talk till I get a drink in me." The manager was stunned, but also scared because he could feel Leo strengthen now. Leo could mask his power fairly well, but not when he needed a drink so desperately. Leo heard gun shots from the courtyard which reminded him of the pirates. He walked back over to the window and look at the group of pirates and spotted a few barrels of rum. Leo thought "Bingo! Thats the good stuff. He then went to turn around to see the manager in his face pushing him out the window. The manager hoping he would just die or leave from the fall considering the were on the 3 floor of a building. "NEVER COME BACK!!!" The manger shouted.

Leo fell and landed directly on top of a fat guy knocking him out completely. Leo rolled off him and looked up at the white haired woman and the green Mohawk guy. Wiping the dust off himself he said, "Pardon me, sir didn't mean to crush you. Anyways, good evening everyone." Leo cracked a large grin at the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Jack Silver
First Generation
First Generation
Jack Silver

Skill Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Small Time Bounty; "Clown Face" (OPEN TASK)   Chapter 1: Small Time Bounty; "Clown Face" (OPEN TASK) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 11:42 am

'..Selyssa! Get up and try the technique again! one day you are to become a Naval Officer!.. I cant have you failing.' The memory of her old teacher echoed through her head. Selyssa began to regain her balance without wobbling side to side; Honestly, Selyssa wasnt use to this kind of battle shock and when Barbie did a number on her body she realized that this life wouldnt be as easy as she thought it may be. After Selyssa witnessed the smooth killing of the woman who just had the opportunity to kill her she felt at ease. "..You saved my life, Mohawk guy." Selyssa smiled and wiped the drizzle of blood from her lip and chin. "The fight is not over yet.. Two enemies charge your way." Mohawk slyly pointed his finger towards Twin clowns that seemed to come from no where with deadly daggers. Selyssa took a few deep breaths and prepared her blade for combat. "Te-hehe.. This one looks fresh-" .. "Fresh! This one looks!" The twins both smirked at each other, Walking at a normal speed towards Selyssa. She simply just stared, waiting for them to make a move on her. "I wonder what her flesh tastes like--" .. "Taste the flesh, we will to know the flavor!" The clowns looked like your average clowny crewmates but there was a few exceptions.. They had very sharp teeth and the face paint of a cannibal tribe in the west blue that were known for eating enemies alive.

"Such silky white hair you have.." .. "White Silky hair, we like." They glanced over at eachother smirking like crazy men before they rushed towards Selyssa.

~"Ugh.. I.. That Technique was unnatural.. It tossed my massive body like a rag doll into this building.. Im going to try and get up.." The massive clown began to get the rubble of his body and raise up slowly. He swiftly looked at his belly and noticed the sad truth.. his organs were heavily damaged. "..That Bi--" The massive clown stopped mid sentence. From above a figure fell from the heavens to land right on the massive clown. Dust and rubble exploded everywhere, filling the area with mystery and confusion. Who fell from the sky? who were they? ~

The Explosion that filled the area even got the full attention of Clown Face himself. He turned to see who Knocked out his Mate and pointed both Grand Swords in the direction of the figure. "WHO THE FUCK!" The shout of the Clown captain forced his crew to stop what they were doing and come to his side, including the twins who were just about to land a few dagger strikes on Selyssa. The Dust began to clear and the Figure that stood strong and tall was seen more and more. He dusted his Pink cherry blossom jacket off with a few simple sweeps. Mohawk Guy couldnt believe his eyes. "--W..W.." His mouth dropped as well as his shades, he pointed but was out of breath and words. "T-THA--" Mohawk Guy Sighed at his lack of power to say what he meant to say. Selyssa Noticed how Mohawk became uncool and nervous which automatically made her nervous. She gripped her sword tighter and pointed it in the direction of The Pink coated figure.

It was then that the dust completely cleared; Clown Face and his entire crew dropped their weapons, Not that they meant to do it at all- but the surprise of who this man was was overwhelming. "Pardon me, Sir didn't mean to crush you. Anyways, good evening everyone." The calm and bright Voice of the figure echoed throughout the town square, No matter how loud it was or how quiet- Everyone heard the words. "L..L.." Mohawk Guy still stood frozen. Clown Face finally got the mental courage to shout towards the Pink coated figure. "LEO "THE FOURTH MATTER" MORGAN! ~~~~ HOW the FUCK! How are you still alive?.. Why are you here? --I__" The Clown Captain was soon lost for words but he had gotten the name out of his mouth, at least. "Leo.. Ive heard that name before.." Selyssa thought to herself for a little bit- but when she remembered where she heard the name she went into a straight flashback.

~"...It was 'The Fourth Matter' Sir.. He wiped out Warship 7 and the entire crew.." Spoke a marine captain with sorrow. "Damn! That son of a Bitch! the Heaven's Winter is always messing with me!" The admiral spoke keenly. "--Selyssa.. go play with your sword elsewhere.. I need the room to speak to my men.." The admiral Sighed greatly and patted the selyssa on the head. ~

She walked bravely towards Leo, Curious of his powers and what he was like as a person. "The Fourth Matter.. Umm.. You were apart of the Heavens Winter crew years ago, werent you? Didnt the entire crew die because of the 'Ice Krystal King'-- Lolly Ze Kandi?" Selyssa really wanted to know why this man survived over all others. what made him so powerful? she awaited an answer from the good looking fellow.
Back to top Go down
Leo D Morgan

Leo D Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Small Time Bounty; "Clown Face" (OPEN TASK)   Chapter 1: Small Time Bounty; "Clown Face" (OPEN TASK) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 2:57 pm

Leo began to dust himself off and stashed the note Bon left him in his pocket. He then looked about the courtyard to find the barrels of rum. When his train of thought was broken by The clown faced captain, "LEO "THE FOURTH MATTER" MORGAN! ~~~~ HOW the FUCK! How are you still alive?.. Why are you here? --I__" Leo smiled and laughed. He began to walk forward and said, "Haven't heard this in a while. So I am. However, I am in the midst of looking for rum. So.... give me a second." Leo continued his look about the courtyard. He then locked eyes with the white haired woman. She was really beautiful, even covered in blood she had a pretty look about her. She spoke in a soft tone, . "The Fourth Matter.. Umm.. You were apart of the Heavens Winter crew years ago, weren't you? Didn't the entire crew die because of the 'Ice Krystal King'-- Lolly Ze Kandi?" Leo felt a sharp pain in his stomach at the mere mention of Lolly Ze Kandi. Leo tried to play off the dark and painful thoughts of that night. "Funny, you should ask. Because, that is the golden question. No one knows not even I know. Haha" Leo said with a chuckle. He rubbed the massive scar that hid just under his belt line near his hip.

Suddenly, Leo grew instantly happy. A smile stretched from ear to ear. He saw a very dear and old friend. Leo said with a grin, "Ummm, I don't want to sound rude miss, but I have an old friend. I need to beat the shit out of. Haha" Leo stood in front of the girl with white hair. Than in the blink of an eye was gone and now stood face to face with Mohawk guy. "Hey, You piece of shit." Leo said with a smirk. Mohawk guy stood in complete shock. "L-L-Leo..." He pushed out. Leo hugged him tight and with a low whisper, I thought you all died. I thought I was alone in this world. I am sorry I couldn't protect you like I promised." A tear went down Leo's face. He truly did not know if anyone survived. Before Mohawk guy could answer. Leo shouted, "BUT ANYWAYS, will catch up in a minute. I need some rum! Please tell me you have some on you? And what the hell is going on here? Come on spit something out man?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Silver
First Generation
First Generation
Jack Silver

Skill Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Small Time Bounty; "Clown Face" (OPEN TASK)   Chapter 1: Small Time Bounty; "Clown Face" (OPEN TASK) EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 10:52 pm

Clown Face was stunned when Leo spoke, confirming exactly who he was to everyone in the Town Square. The fact that he was looking for good rum was even more confirming that this man was most definitely Leo D. Morgan; He was famous for his good tasting rum and often shared it with all of the tavern whenever the crew had a massive party~ of course, that was back in the day. Selyssa couldn't help but feel the slight sadness that was projected in Leo's voice about his crew; It was as if he made a promise to each of them that in the end he could not keep; And even when he spoke to Mohawk guy it only made Selyssa's thoughts on Leo's promises stronger. "L-L-Leo..." A parade of tears fell down Mohawks cheeks. "I thought you all died. I thought I was alone in this world. I am sorry I couldn't protect you like I promised." Mohawk guy felt the warm embrace of his Treasured friend and old shipmate.. Not only that.. Leo was once the First mate of the Heaven's Winter Crew. Back when the crew was gaining fame Mohawk guy faced off against Leo.. But in the end he got his ass kicked.. But Leo welcomed him into the crew with open arms and That meant a lot to Mohawk Guy.

Just as Mohawk was about to speak Leo burst out a few more words. "BUT ANYWAYS, will catch up in a minute. I need some rum! Please tell me you have some on you? And what the hell is going on here? Come on spit something out man?" Mohawk guy was soon shook for answers about what was going on and where the rum was, which was pretty normal back in the day. It was lucky for Leo that mohawk guy never lost the habit of stashing Leo's favorite sweet rum in his Jacket. "..I never lost the habit.. I remember you always said to keep this on me just in case you needed it.." Mohawk Guy got choked up. "B-But.. That's the day the ship.. Sank.. The last thing I remember is a thousand Crystal Ice needles Flying into the Ship.. and your battle!!..With.. Uhmm.. This Woman!" Mohawk Held up a Wanted poster of a very well known woman who now ruled multiple Islands under Ze Kandi's Flag.

WANTED:

"..You fought her that Day Leo.. BUT! before all that! You gave me this bottle to hang on to!" Mohawk guy rustled through his jacket in a smooth fashion, Pulling out a massive bottle of Rum. "There you go, Fourth Matter." He handed Leo the bottle all the while popping the cork out of the top so Leo could drink from it quicker. "..Leo.. You and I are not the only ones alive.. I heard of one other! .. Shady--S-" A burst of five cannons sounded the area, cutting off the voice of Mohawk. The cannon fire came from the remaining crew of pirates which had recently tripled with reinforcements. The ground surrounding Leo, Mohawk Guy and Selyssa burst into pieces, exploding small shrapnel and stone all over the place. Mohawk Guy & Selyssa Were both shot backwards and were instantly Injured pretty badly.

"TAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AFTER I KILL YOU ILL BE WORTH MILLIONS MORE!" Clown Face screamed and Laughed. Behind him stood a crew of at least 70 clowny Pirates, all prepared for battle. "LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE IN SOME BIT OF TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!!!" Clown face pointed his two very long, bastard swords at Leo.

"

B-A-T-T-L-E BALOOZA!

TWIN SWORD STYLE~ CARNIVAL SLASHER: BLOOD CIRCUS!"

Clown face rushed forwards in a simple flash, slashing both blades in a tornado of color. The ground, Air and everything in the path of Clown Face got cut in a royal fashion. Clown Face appeared a few meters behind leo with a smirk on his face, Both Blades rose in the air.

All 70 crew members cheered the pirate captain on and began to get rowdy. They wanted in on some of the Action and this feeling of encouragement seemed to release the crew into the wild. They began to shoot, stab and fight against Leo in any way possible. They all surrounded him in a mind blowing mosh pit of clowny murder, Taking turns against Leo's Body.
Back to top Go down
Leo D Morgan

Leo D Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Small Time Bounty; "Clown Face" (OPEN TASK)   Chapter 1: Small Time Bounty; "Clown Face" (OPEN TASK) EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 10:50 am

Leo laughed as Mohawk guy searched for the rum. Leo could remember that day as if it were yesterday. He even remembered the morning. It started out as a beautiful day. Sadly, the moment Mohawk guy produced the picture of "Her Majesty" Leo's mind shot to the horrific fight.

A Few Years Ago
                                     Leo was standing at the edge of the Snow Flakes Avalanche near the bow . His pink coat floating in the ocean. He was bleed everywhere. His jaw was broken and left arm dislocated in several places. The woman standing in front of him was known as "Her Majesty" A magnificently beautiful woman, with a deceptively strong power as well as technique. She was a master at pressure points and was not to be taken likely. She had taken a beating her cheek was burned from Leo and her thigh had hole the size of a quarter. At this point in the fight she was winning. She had Leo nearly beaten. Leo shouted, tried his best to say, "GOD DAMN IT! IS ANYONE ALIVE??" He looked for an answer but there was none. Her Majesty announced, " You are worthless. You couldn't save anyone. No one is alive because you failed. How can you live with yourself? You should just kill yourself now and save my hands the trouble of getting blood all over them." Leo could feel his life fading. His mind leaving. He did not want it to end there it couldn't. He needed to see Bon again. She would bring him back some how and kill him again if he died. He needed to finish her or he would die right there on the deck. Leo slammed his hand together and tried shouted, "PLASMA BOMB" But, "Her Majesty" saw it coming from a mile away. "On second thought I want to taste your rum soaked blood again. STOMACH PINCER POINT" a split second before Leo could explode using his Plasma energy. "Her Majesty" Had her hand plunged together into Leo's left hip just below his stomach. Blood exploded from the incision. This mad Leo pass out instantly. He proceeded to fall backwards into the cold dark ocean.  

Present Day
        Leo was brought back to the world when Mohawk guy gave him the flask and said, "There you go, Fourth Matter." Leo exclaimed, "THANK GOD! YOU SAVED MY LIFE BROTHER!" Leo finished the whole bottle in seconds. As he crushed the bottle he heard Mohawk say, "..Leo.. You and I are not the only ones alive.. I heard of one other! .. Shady--S-" Suddenly an explosion went off and sent everyone flying. Except for Leo who had tanked blast that powerful before. Leo was very upset now. Especially because his friend had been so rudely interrupted. Leo knew that Mohawk guy was fine after all he did survive that horrible night.

Leo was being surrounded quickly and heard the captain shout, "TAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AFTER I KILL YOU ILL BE WORTH MILLIONS MORE!" Leo took a gander at the massive crowd rushing in to the square all pirates. "LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE IN SOME BIT OF TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!!!", The clown shouted. Leo scoffed, he ate pirates like this all the time. He could sense the strength of the man attacking him from behind and it was nothing special. However, he was pretty fast. The clown attacked TWIN SWORD STYLE~ CARNIVAL SLASHER: BLOOD CIRCUS!" Leo spun around and caught the clowns hands with his. Leo smirked and a darkness came over Leo's face. After that day he almost died. Leo became a little darker with people and pissed him off. Leo crushed the clowns hand till he dropped the massive swords.  He noticed the clowns crew getting within range. "Let me teach you a lesson you wont ever forget." Leo said with a dark voice. Leo's hand turned into plasma completely and crushed the clowns shoulder till his arm fell off. At this point the crew was swiping sword through Leo all of them disintegrating as they passed through. The cries from the captain only reached Leo after he had began crushing the mans left leg. Leo snapped, back to himself, "Oh shit. Sorry but that is your warning." Leo threw the captain clear out of the courtyard when one of the pirates shouted, "YOU MOTHERFU**ER DIE!" The same pirate set off another cannon that exploded at Leo's feet. Leo was not fazed but was not in the mood to mess around. He wanted to talk to his friend. "Look I am sorry about your captain but I got carried away. And I hope you all forgive me for that........AND THIS PLASMA BOMB" Leo grinned and smashed his hands together. This created a massive explosion that killed anything and everything in the courtyard. It had left a massive hole in the ground and black scorch marks everywhere. Leo said,Oh Shit, I haven't had an explosion like that in a long time."
Back to top Go down
Jack Silver
First Generation
First Generation
Jack Silver

Skill Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Small Time Bounty; "Clown Face" (OPEN TASK)   Chapter 1: Small Time Bounty; "Clown Face" (OPEN TASK) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 10:06 am

"THANK GOD! YOU SAVED MY LIFE BROTHER!" Leo shouted as he instantly finished the bottle. However before he could reply to Leo The Sudden Explosion made Mohawk Guy swoop off the ground into a nearby tree with his newly shattered shades in hand. Selyssa Took pretty bad damage herself, She had tried to avoid the explosion but flew into a metal wheel barrel which was filled with sweet apples. When the Captain threatened Leo and attacked with his crew Selyssa Sat up slowly, Trying to avoid loosing to much blood, all the while observing the Absolute power of Leo D. Morgan. Leo's Ability was Well known and made famous by his adventures with the Heaven's Winter.. It was the Logia Power of Plasma- hence his Nickname, Fouth Matter Morgan. His Plasma swiftly disintegrated a single arm and leg of the captain before the clowny man was thrown like a rag doll out of the Town square to who knows where. The screams of the Captain were never heard from far away because of the quick execution of the techniques but the facial expressions of the Captain said it all.

"..Woah.. This guy.." Selyssa was spell bound by Leo. He was cool, Strong, Handsome, And most of all- Legendary. She wondered why she didnt hear his name around the world more often; but then again, she had been locked up most of her life in secret being trained to be a Naval Officer. When Leo was just about to plunge his hands together Mohawk Guy's Eyes widened brightly. "NO! NOT THAT!" Mohawk Guy hopped off the ground and rushed his fastest to Selyssa. He grabbed her hand, picked her up and swiftly got out of the town square. Selyssa looked backwards seeing 70 or more clowny men and woman attacking leo with all sorts of Sharp weapons. She noticed each and every weapon went through Leo and when they came out of the other side of his body they were all but dust. The man in the Cherry Blossom Jacket threw his hands together in a perfect a ray of harmony and order; From the clap of hands, a Massive explosion of Blue, Orange and other bright colors erupted to destroy and kill practically everything in the town square, leaving nothing but smoke, dust and rubble. It was as if the entire town began to burn - But it wasn't, of course.

Mohawk Guy put Selyssa down gently to lean her up against a white wall. They still had a visual of the Town square and every moment they could see more on what had happened. After a good ten minutes the area finally cleared out revealing a single soul at its center and a Massive crater surrounding him.. Leo had killed every Pirate instantly with a single technique.
Back to top Go down
Leo D Morgan

Leo D Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Small Time Bounty; "Clown Face" (OPEN TASK)   Chapter 1: Small Time Bounty; "Clown Face" (OPEN TASK) EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 12:17 pm

Leo's instant reaction was one of sadness. He realized he blew up all the rum the pirates had gathered. "Damn, I need more booze. Oh shit, I haven't done that in so long I forgot to warn Mohawk guy." Leo announced. Leo spun around looking for his old friend Mohawk guy! "Hey, Mohawk! Hey, Please don't tell me i didn't kill you." Leo finally spotted them just outside his range. He thanked the stars and ran over to them.

"HOLY SHIT, I am so sorry about that." Leo helped Mohawk guy and the white haired girl both up. He had so many questions but where to start. " WELL, first who is this beautiful woman and you said something about Shad?" Leo could tell the girl was pretty awfully injured. Leo couldn't help but feel it was his fault because he probably was the one that hurt her from his explosion. While listening to Mohawk guy Leo politely ask, "Could I care you to the nearest hospital mrs.....? " Leo wait for the answer and began to walk the two injured people to a hospital."
Back to top Go down
Jack Silver
First Generation
First Generation
Jack Silver

Skill Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Small Time Bounty; "Clown Face" (OPEN TASK)   Chapter 1: Small Time Bounty; "Clown Face" (OPEN TASK) EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 3:32 pm

Selyssa took a deep breath and could feel the pain of her many injuries. The world as she once knew it was in fact changed this day. She knew why her grandfather once worried about the Heaven's Winter crew.. "This.. Is Leo the 'Fourth Matter?' ..Such power.." She thought to herself. "Mohawk?.. If Leo is this powerful.. What is the Captain of Heaven's Winter like?" Selyssa asked with a bit of pain in her voice. Mohawk seemed to choke on what he was going to say and a few drops of sweat ran down his face. "She--" Leo stepped into the conversation to help both Selyssa and Mohawk up. "HOLY SHIT, I am so sorry about that." Leo seemed to carry them both gently. "WELL, first who is this beautiful woman and you said something about Shad-?" Leo was very curious about who Mohawk was talking about before the Clown pirates rudely interrupted. "..I am Selyssa Quartz.. The Grandaughter of the recently retired Admiral.. I'm looking to become a bounty hunter so that one day ill be able to make a name for myself." Selyssa sounded like she was in pain. "..And about the 'Shad'! Leo- I have tried to look for other crew members and have only heard of two that are still alive. One is Shady Sam.. and the other is Jolly Lee- Of course, Lee wasn't there when the attack took place.." Mohawk guy made a sigh of relief .. Finally the remaining crew members from years ago were being found.. Maybe even Captain Azure D. Snow still lives...Just Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Small Time Bounty; "Clown Face" (OPEN TASK)   Chapter 1: Small Time Bounty; "Clown Face" (OPEN TASK) Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: Small Time Bounty; "Clown Face" (OPEN TASK)
Page 1 of 1