Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

Haki Rolls

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oni

Oni

Berries : 250,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

Haki Rolls Empty
PostSubject: Haki Rolls   Haki Rolls EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 10:24 am

Firstly can someone delete my posts here -> http://www.jeweledseas.com/t129-temple-of-destiny-haki-roll

And afterwards can someone explain me how that dice works. Because it is not where it usually is on the text box, and when i found it, the dice didn't rolled on the admin, it only rolled on my post...

Can someone roll for me or something like that since i really don't see if it is from the browser or something like that, but the dice only shows up on more/less options and only on the first time that i post. And when i rolled it the dice was not quite right like you can saw.
Back to top Go down
Ser Random

Ser Random

Berries : 22,300,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

Haki Rolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haki Rolls   Haki Rolls EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 12:46 pm

You'll have to wait on the owner, an admin changed the skin yesterday and it messed some thigns up.
Back to top Go down
Oni

Oni

Berries : 250,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

Haki Rolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haki Rolls   Haki Rolls EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 5:11 pm

When i wait for that problem to be resolved i came across a new one on the rules again of Haki.

In the rules of Haki here -> http://www.jeweledseas.com/t125-haki-information

In the Armament Haki states firstly that is 8 posts of Cooldown for T1-T2, but afterwards is messed up and states 10 posts, and messes with the other tier as well, i would like to know which one is right and what is the real cooldown.

Also in the Observation Haki from what the duration is 2 posts T1, 4 posts T2, 6 posts T3 and so on 2 by Tier. Or is 2 no matter what the tier, maybe i misread or something.

The first part is more confusing, but the last one is only a confirmation of one of those two thing because i am portuguese i might interpret incorrectly the text...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Haki Rolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haki Rolls   Haki Rolls Empty

Back to top Go down

Haki Rolls
Page 1 of 1