Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

STUMP AND FIN GFX SHOP

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shark

Shark

Berries : 1

STUMP AND FIN GFX SHOP Empty
PostSubject: STUMP AND FIN GFX SHOP   STUMP AND FIN GFX SHOP EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:42 am

STUMP AND FIN GFX SHOP 2ihtevt

Ahoy there! Welcome to my shop! Why don't you sit down and relax! Yohohoho! I hope this humble little shop may be of use to all yee GFX hunters. As a freelance artist I promise to do my best and cater to your request. Though my GFX may not be the best on the market I promise you the best care and customer service. Unlike most shops my shop runs a bit differently. If you will please take a look at the service triangle bellow. I will explain the shops request and product system and information.

STUMP AND FIN GFX SHOP 1znndlj

As you can see there are three sides of the triangle.CHEAP-FAST-QUALITY

Cheap: Meaning that the price of the requested GFX will be lower.

Fast: Meaning that the requested GFX will be made faster and will be given to you asap

Quality: Meaning I will pour lots of effort into the requested GFX, such as blending the colors, adding glows and texts, background images and other attachments and accessories on the gfx

Now...As a customer I can promise you a combination of the two of the three services of the triangle. Here are three combinations of each side.

Cheap & Fast: If you pick these two sides I will quickly make you a cheap GFX, meaning it will lack quality. Chances are the finished product will not have many accessories nor will the colors blend as well. Although the quality will drop, I guarantee you it won't be super ugly. This option is usually for simple and easy requests.

Cheap & Quality: If you pick this combination I will slowly but surely make your gfx, meaning that you gfx will be at the bottom of my list of request. It may take sometime to finish the requested product, however I will make sure that the GFX will look nice, meaning you will get more attachments and accessories.

Fast & Quality: This combination means that your request is at the top of my list, I'll be devoting more time into these type of request. Meaning that not only will you get all the perks of a quality GFX but you also will get your request asap. However it will not be cheap, chances are that the price of the request will be much higher than the previous service combinations.

Now you may be wondering. What is an attachment/accessory? Well it's simple attachments and accessories are extra stuff. Things like glows, putting your characters name, a quote, and other specifications and extra requests on the GFX.

Cheap & Fast requests may only have ONE low quality attachment/accessory.

However any "Quality" request may have up to three high quality attachments. You may request for an additional attachment/accessory for an additional fee.

Now lets talk about pricing.

For Fast & Cheap the price range is around 500 belli. (With one attachment/accessory it will be 700 belli)

For Cheap & Quality the price range is also around 1000 belli.

Fast & Quality the price range will be around 1500 belli.

Any additional low quality attachments/accessories will be an additional 100 belli

Any additional high quality attachments/accessories will be an additional 500 belli

NOTE: ALL PRICES ARE NOT FINAL! THIS IS JUST AN ESTIMATE! I AM WILLING TO CHANGE THE PRICES DEPENDING ON THE REQUESTED TASK.

Now that you know the system how do you place an order? Simple just copy and paste the code bellow. When I see your request I will then PM you and discuss the job even further so I can get a clear picture of what you want. Once we both come to terms of the price and the request I will then post a quote of your request here, the final price, the finished GFX here on this thread. (NOTE: WHEN PLACING A REQUEST. PLEASE REQUEST ONLY ONE ITEM! IF YOU WISH TO ORDER MULTIPLE THINGS PLEASE SEPARATE EACH ORDER! THIS HELPS ME KEEP TRACK OF HOW MANY JOBS I HAVE!)

Code:

[b]Type of product:[/b] (what are you ordering? Is it an avatar, a siggy, a crew flag/banner? wanted poster? etc? I may ask you to describe your request even further when I pm you.)
[b]Service combination:[/b](what service combination do you choose? Fast & Cheap, Cheap & Quality, or Fast & Quality)
[b]Number of Low quality attachments/accessories:[/b] (how many low quality attachments/accessories do you want on your GFX? If you ordered a "cheap" product you automatically get one for free)
[b]Number of High quality attachments/accessories:[/b] (how many high quality attachments/accessories do you want on your GFX? If you ordered a "quality" product you automatically get three for free)

Now I have a limited amount of request I can take so the most I can do is 5 requests. If you look bellow there will be a list of people I'm already doing a request for. Once a request is completed a slot on the list will open so the next customer will take that slot. NOTE: ALL FAST & QUALITY REQUEST HAVE PRIORITY ON THE LIST. So If the line gets a bit long I ask of you to please be patient I will do my best to address all customer requests. (NOTE: I HAVE THE RIGHT TO DENY ANY REQUEST IF I SEE THAT IT IS UNREASONABLE. I ALSO HAVE A LIFE. STUFF HAPPENS! IF I CANNOT FINISH YOUR REQUEST ON TIME I WILL IMMEDIATELY NOTIFY YOU VIA PM IF SOMETHING COMES UP. I WILL ALSO DO NOT TAKE ANY REQUEST VIA PM OR CB PLEASE POST YOUR REQUEST HERE ON THIS THREAD. )

Job List
Slot 1: Eden D. Scythe
Slot 2: Anyanka
Slot 3: [OPEN]
Slot 4: [OPEN]
Slot 5: [OPEN]

STUMP AND FIN GFX SHOP V3dmxk

Here are some GFX that I have done, I will be constantly putting up new work here so you can see my progress in GFX making.

STUMP AND FIN GFX SHOP 2mm7i52
STUMP AND FIN GFX SHOP 2iviqz9
STUMP AND FIN GFX SHOP 30jh277
STUMP AND FIN GFX SHOP 2z86u60
STUMP AND FIN GFX SHOP 2prxjpi
STUMP AND FIN GFX SHOP 34pb89l
STUMP AND FIN GFX SHOP 2zg6qkg

STUMP AND FIN GFX SHOP 2vigv7n

BE SURE TO KEEP UP WITH ALL SHOP UPDATES HERE! IN THIS SECTION ALL EVENT DEALS, SPECIAL AND IMPORTANT UPDATES WILL BE RECORDED HERE!

-GRAND OPENING OF SHOP! FIRST 5 CUSTOMERS WILL HAVE 500 BELLI OFF OF THEIR FINAL TAB!

-In the future I will be taking art commissions. Meaning I will literally hand draw your request! So stay in tuned for the grand opening of the commissions section of the shop!

Last edited by Shark on Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eden D. Scythe

Eden D. Scythe

Position : Supernova

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Ryū Hikō
Skill 2: Sora Dōmō
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: STUMP AND FIN GFX SHOP   STUMP AND FIN GFX SHOP EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:53 am

Type of product: I would like an avatar, a signature, and 2 approval stamps. My character's FC is Momoyo Kawakami from Majikoi: Do Love Me Seriously! My character is a battleholic, but at the same time she is an honorable warrior. Her primary epithets are "Jigoku" and "Bloody Buddha".
Service combination: Fast & Quality
Number of Low quality attachments/accessories: N/A
Number of High quality attachments/accessories: I don't really know what you mean by this but I will leave it completely up to your discretion.
Back to top Go down
Anyanka

Anyanka

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: STUMP AND FIN GFX SHOP   STUMP AND FIN GFX SHOP EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 12:43 pm

Type of product: I would like if possible a signature, my face claim is sailor mercury and a bubble theme would be ideal. I would also if possible like her real name somewere on it [Anyanka Rosenburg]. I would also like a wanted poster with her codename "Bubbles" and her current bounty if possible.
Service combination:Fast and Quality
Number of Low quality attachments/accessories:..
Number of High quality attachments/accessories: Umm if her name in the signature could be glowing that would be awesome, maybe if its at all possible some form of bubble gif [if not thats ok], the wanted poster just your basic poster please.
Back to top Go down
Shark

Shark

Berries : 1

PostSubject: Re: STUMP AND FIN GFX SHOP   STUMP AND FIN GFX SHOP EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 1:29 pm

Eden D. Scythe wrote:
Type of product: I would like an avatar, a signature, and 2 approval stamps. My character's FC is Momoyo Kawakami from Majikoi: Do Love Me Seriously! My character is a battleholic, but at the same time she is an honorable warrior. Her primary epithets are "Jigoku" and "Bloody Buddha".
Number of High quality attachments/accessories: I don't really know what you mean by this but I will leave it completely up to your discretion.

Thank you for placing an order at the Stump and Fin! IFor now I only have your approval stamp complete here is the final product.

STUMP AND FIN GFX SHOP 2mfks49

If you have any questions, concerns, and complaints please send me a PM and I will do my best to fix any mistakes or unwanted parts of the GFX. The total of just this stamp alone should be 1500 belli however since the shops having an even 500 belli will be deducted to the tab. (NOTE THE 500 BELLI DISCOUNT IS ONLY GOOD FOR ONE ITEM.) The avatar, siggy and denied stamp will have to be payed at full prices. So the final price of this Stamp will be 1000 belli. Thank you for your patronage

Fishy
Back to top Go down
Vephist D. Yhs

Vephist D. Yhs

Position : Shichibukai

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Gravity Fruit
Skill 2: Yhs Kenjutsu
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: STUMP AND FIN GFX SHOP   STUMP AND FIN GFX SHOP EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 9:51 am

Type of product: Signature. Faceclaim is Tsurumaru Kuninaga from Touken Ranbu.
Number of High quality attachments/accessories: Transparent, all in the same color scheme
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Position : Marine Captain
Berries : 135,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Heaven's Nodachi
Skill 2: Gun Blade Style
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: STUMP AND FIN GFX SHOP   STUMP AND FIN GFX SHOP EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 9:47 am

Type of product: Approval and Denial Stamp.
Service combination: Thee Best.
Number of Low quality attachments/accessories:
Number of High quality attachments/accessories: As many as it takes.

Nobume From Gintama is my FC.

Id like it to be "Epic"
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeweledseas.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STUMP AND FIN GFX SHOP   STUMP AND FIN GFX SHOP Empty

Back to top Go down

STUMP AND FIN GFX SHOP
Page 1 of 1