Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

Kumo Kumo no Mi [Primary Skill] (Done)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Masayoshi

Masayoshi

Position : Paradise Pirate
Berries : 4,600,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

Kumo Kumo no Mi [Primary Skill] (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Kumo Kumo no Mi [Primary Skill] (Done)   Kumo Kumo no Mi [Primary Skill] (Done) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 6:38 pm

Kumo Kumo no Mi [Primary Skill] (Done) Tumblr_n4f25gBo7K1rdredko3_500

Name: Kumo Kumo no Mi [Cloud Cloud Fruit]
Element: Water
Style: Devil Fruit | Logia
Description: The Kumo Kumo no Mi is a logia-type devil fruit that allows its user to manipulate, generate, and become any type of cloud, effectively turning the user into a Cloud Human (雲逃, Kumo Ningen). The Kumo Kumo no Mi shares common weaknesses with other logia-type devil fruits: seastone and haki.
Special Abilities:

+ User is able to create and become clouds of any kind at will (including clouds from sky island), making non-haki physical attacks useless.
+ User can freely manipulate the density and shape of clouds as they wish, including pre-existing clouds in nature. The user can also manipulate the clouds to produce various weather effects ranging from snow and hail to lightning and tornadoes. The range of the clouds he can manipulate will increase every rank.
+ User also has a high resistance to electricity and is able to act as a semiconductor, able to negate lightning attacks of his rank or below, and 50% from higher ranks.
+ User is highly durable to cold weather conditions and can adapt to changes in atmospheric pressure.
+ User can fly at will due to the unique characteristics of the Cloud Logia.

Rank F:

Rank D:

Rank C:

Last edited by Masayoshi on Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:01 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Masayoshi

Masayoshi

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Kumo Kumo no Mi [Primary Skill] (Done)   Kumo Kumo no Mi [Primary Skill] (Done) EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 9:35 pm

I think it's done? (bump)
Back to top Go down
Lucky Wilshire

Lucky Wilshire

Position : Vice Admiral
Berries : 23,080,000

PostSubject: Re: Kumo Kumo no Mi [Primary Skill] (Done)   Kumo Kumo no Mi [Primary Skill] (Done) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 10:47 am

Alright, storm powers, you'd make Dragon proud :p First off, in the bonus properties I don't think I can allow a solid speed boost like that (really you could simply fly everywhere and always be faster) and to give it a cooldown would basically make it a technique all it's own. So, if that were the case I would suggest making it a skill and we'll talk about balancing then.

Nimbus is going to need a reduction in numbers. The beginning ought to be at least halved with another 5 per rank would probably be acceptable. Also, keep in mind that Nimbus will be occupying a skill slot for each of the included ranks. Also, being able to shape the clouds into items and produce weather effects is a bit too much. Please pick one or the other ad then maybe have that as a separate ability which can compliment the clouds which are formed.

Caelestis Iaculi numbers are far too great for a rank D. Either this would require a massive decrease in quantity or be revamped as a higher ranked skill. Also,how long would you expect these can be maintain?You say you have no control once their launched, but if you can hold them indefinitely,then that's much less of a weakness :p

Draco Albus would need a vastly greater cooldown for the higher levels of cloud. If the dragon can be controlled by will, then it should should dissipate after several posts (2?) otherwise you could chase someone around forever.The lightning blast breath weapon should probably decrease the duration of the dragon (and maybe give some dimensions?)

Turbo is going to need speed reductions (keep in mind the very upper limits of a category 5 hurricane are 156mph your numbers would be apocalyptic XP )Though I like the control weakness you gave.

Alright, give those a tweak and we'll see where to go from there, alright? (also, if I'm not mistaken primary skills are given 3 slots per rank? Has something changed I'm unaware of? Kamina did the same. Or is this you secondary? That would fit)
Back to top Go down
Masayoshi

Masayoshi

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Kumo Kumo no Mi [Primary Skill] (Done)   Kumo Kumo no Mi [Primary Skill] (Done) EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 7:52 pm

Okay, I've made some edits and overhauled "Nimbus", which changed the dynamic of most of my techs but whatever. For "Turbo", I was using tornado speeds, not hurricane speeds lol, but I've made some slight changes to that as well.

BTW
PRIMARY & SECONDARY SKILL REGISTRATION wrote:
First off you get 3 Techniques/Spells Split up between a Primary Skill and Secondary. You may split them up however you wish for every Rank you achieve but know you only get 3 Techniques per rank for both Primary and Secondary.

I plan on having a Secondary, so I'm just trying to reserve some skill slots for that.
Back to top Go down
Lucky Wilshire

Lucky Wilshire

PostSubject: Re: Kumo Kumo no Mi [Primary Skill] (Done)   Kumo Kumo no Mi [Primary Skill] (Done) EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 3:47 pm

Terribly sorry for the delay I've had some renovations in my home and have had to deal with them in one way or another (thus my absence). Sorry to impact your 'dynamic' I'm simply trying to keep things mostly balanced.Okay, I misinterpreted the leveling system, sorry for the confusion.

Just to be certain, I think there ought to limit the use of the word 'Cadent' for that technique so as not to make it infinitely upgradable.

Other than that I think we can just about wrap this up. Sorry for the wait.
Back to top Go down
Masayoshi

Masayoshi

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Kumo Kumo no Mi [Primary Skill] (Done)   Kumo Kumo no Mi [Primary Skill] (Done) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 7:02 pm

Edited

It's fine! Real life > Digital life. And no I understand, you're just doing your job.

I added a limit, I hope that's sufficient.
Back to top Go down
Lucky Wilshire

Lucky Wilshire

PostSubject: Re: Kumo Kumo no Mi [Primary Skill] (Done)   Kumo Kumo no Mi [Primary Skill] (Done) EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 4:21 pm

Thank you for understanding. As it is, this looks good to me, thanks for your patience! Go,my Fluffy-Thunder god and make it rain!

Kumo Kumo no Mi [Primary Skill] (Done) S0NyVSn

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kumo Kumo no Mi [Primary Skill] (Done)   Kumo Kumo no Mi [Primary Skill] (Done) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kumo Kumo no Mi [Primary Skill] (Done)
Page 1 of 1