Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

Oh look, a post!

Go down 
+2
Truthseeker
Bones!
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bones!

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Godmod
Skill 2: Boots of Kicking
Skill 3: Polished Banhammer

Oh look, a post! Empty
PostSubject: Oh look, a post!   Oh look, a post! EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 5:49 pm

Hi.
Back to top Go down
Truthseeker
First Generation
First Generation
Truthseeker

Berries : 265,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

Oh look, a post! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh look, a post!   Oh look, a post! EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 6:53 pm

Oh look, a post! Latest?cb=20140807173126
Back to top Go down
Lolly Ze Kandi

Lolly Ze Kandi

Berries : 2,600,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

Oh look, a post! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh look, a post!   Oh look, a post! EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 7:21 pm

Tehehe
Back to top Go down
Blizzard

Blizzard

Position : Rear Admiral

Oh look, a post! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh look, a post!   Oh look, a post! EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 5:59 am

*chomp chomp* *nom nom*
Back to top Go down
Truthseeker
First Generation
First Generation
Truthseeker

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

Oh look, a post! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh look, a post!   Oh look, a post! EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 8:31 am

Since all the mods are here, I want to ask. Should I be an antagonist or not? I've found in very minor roleplays that I play a good antagonist, and it's also fun as hell to be scheming and maniacal, I dunno. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Lucky Wilshire

Lucky Wilshire

Position : Vice Admiral
Berries : 23,080,000

Oh look, a post! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh look, a post!   Oh look, a post! EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 10:29 am

I support the idea whole-heartedly. It is a wonderful experience to RP as one would like in freedom, but when people have too much freedom there comes indecision and from indecision comes idleness and from there we may stagnate. I feel there is a definite need for the structure that a direct, well know antagonist may play. Someone to connect schemes throughout (we want a big organization like Baroque Works, or the Donquixote Family).Some influence is a powerful thing and can bring about motion and I love that. Those are my thoughts, anyways Smile Good idea, Sp8ke.
Back to top Go down
Truthseeker
First Generation
First Generation
Truthseeker

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

Oh look, a post! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh look, a post!   Oh look, a post! EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 10:48 am

So I might make an organisation in order to do that. I don't really wanna use one of the canon ones, since making your own is a lot more fun. Once that's done, I'll make my character and sculpt them to fit in as the leader. I'm also gonna need some people to play members of the organisation, otherwise it probably won't work.

Every great antagonist has great lackeys.
Back to top Go down
Lucky Wilshire

Lucky Wilshire

Oh look, a post! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh look, a post!   Oh look, a post! EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 10:53 am

Absolutely, I encourage as much originality as can be mustered. Perhaps some staff could play some member elite if needed. I wouldn't mind a deplorable fellow to play, myself. Perhaps a crew recruitment thread if you'd like (or a new category to test for like the Marines or Revolutionaries if any so desired to create)?
Back to top Go down
Truthseeker
First Generation
First Generation
Truthseeker

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

Oh look, a post! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh look, a post!   Oh look, a post! EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 11:01 am

I'll do that. I first need to make the organisation, and it's goals. Then I could do that. I'd love to have you in, Lucky. The only other thing is should the organisation be a full-on organisation, or should it be a small group, like the Yonko or Shichibukai? After these questions have been answered, I will begin my goal for world domination! Or something along those lines...
Back to top Go down
Lucky Wilshire

Lucky Wilshire

Oh look, a post! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh look, a post!   Oh look, a post! EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 11:08 am

Well, I feel to have any real impact you would have to go with a full-organization with disposable minions spread throughout the line for whatever tasks required. I don't think Shichibukai would be a suitable size, where they are a select group of elites. And on the other hand I do not think you could stand at the level of a Yonkou either (that's quite substantial). Not to mention you would want to be your own boss (however you may want to have been a splinter group from a Yonkou to give a sense of presence and threat perhaps). As such I would encourage your own design,but the layout of the Donquixote family seemed very believable to me.
Back to top Go down
Truthseeker
First Generation
First Generation
Truthseeker

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

Oh look, a post! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh look, a post!   Oh look, a post! EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 12:04 pm

Maybe I'll do a mafia thing. Where there's a big mafia network throughout the world, where we can get information about everyone, and even control several islands from the shadows. That's always great if you need a plot. Razz

Anyway, I'll think about it, and I'll end up creating it soon. After that, I'll make my character and powers, and then start recruiting people. Anyone who asks ahead of time can join if they PM me or just tell me up front. This should be fun.
Back to top Go down
Heartsmith

Heartsmith

Berries : 1,000,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Merman Combat
Skill 2: From The Depths
Skill 3: Poseidon's Judgement

Oh look, a post! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh look, a post!   Oh look, a post! EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 9:11 pm

Oh look, a post! Bwfmw
Back to top Go down
Truthseeker
First Generation
First Generation
Truthseeker

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

Oh look, a post! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh look, a post!   Oh look, a post! EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 9:30 pm

Reminder that all those who message might get a position in the mafia when it goes up, if it ever goes up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oh look, a post! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh look, a post!   Oh look, a post! Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh look, a post!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jeweled Seas: New Wave :: Other :: Games, Spam, & Ads-
Jump to: