Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

Secondary Skillset - Conqueror's Hunger

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silvers

Silvers

Position : -
Berries : 800,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

Secondary Skillset - Conqueror's Hunger  Empty
PostSubject: Secondary Skillset - Conqueror's Hunger    Secondary Skillset - Conqueror's Hunger  EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 6:13 pm

Secondary Skillset - Conqueror's Hunger  Dnd_character___monk_by_regocreationsd355rzz

Techniques Revealed - Secondary Skillset:

Locked:

Last edited by Silvers on Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Silvers

Silvers

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Secondary Skillset - Conqueror's Hunger    Secondary Skillset - Conqueror's Hunger  EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 1:29 am

Done ready for review! o.o//
Back to top Go down
Lucky Wilshire

Lucky Wilshire

Position : Vice Admiral
Berries : 23,080,000

PostSubject: Re: Secondary Skillset - Conqueror's Hunger    Secondary Skillset - Conqueror's Hunger  EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 9:04 am

Interesting skillset you've got here. I must say that offering stat bonuses to skillsets (especially secondary ones) is a slippery slope which may grow quite overpowered given time. I think at this rank a once-per-thread bonus could be allowed and perhaps later on (once your character has received in-thread experience with the art) then a cooldown and reuse could be allowed (Character rank A perhaps).

I'm fine with the added reach given your tribe,but just want to point out that you still have bones and the like, they won't function just like rubber :p

Chi Veil and the whole element conflict dealy is fine.

Copy Cat is probably the one I'm most worried about. I have a great respect for copying abilities,but they are very difficult to balance. As it stands you did a good job making it workable,but I can't allow that to be simply a bonus trait of your style. I think this would be maybe an S class ability (being able to copy abilities of equal tier or below yours). So, while I like the idea I think you should remove it and revamp it as a separate technique for your higher levels.

For Push Push Go is that just for pushing objects,or carrying them,or what?

Weighted Jabs should either have a reduced number of jabs (8 is a lot for a D) or simply used for a higher tier.Though, the rapid-fire exhaustion is a good counter.

I think Conquerors Acquisition is a cool move, just explain to me what you mean by his hand being "frozen". Is it crippled temporarily? Frozen with haki/chi?(because that can still be weaponized XP).
Back to top Go down
Silvers

Silvers

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Secondary Skillset - Conqueror's Hunger    Secondary Skillset - Conqueror's Hunger  EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 1:31 pm

Alright, made so adjustments and clarifications, if I missed anything, let me know.
Back to top Go down
Lucky Wilshire

Lucky Wilshire

Position : Vice Admiral
Berries : 23,080,000

PostSubject: Re: Secondary Skillset - Conqueror's Hunger    Secondary Skillset - Conqueror's Hunger  EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 7:55 am

Alrighty, thank you very much for your effort and your patience. This looks nice to me and deserves my stamp. I'm sure we'll get you that copy-cat move at some point, Silvers Smile

Secondary Skillset - Conqueror's Hunger  S0NyVSn
Back to top Go down
Silvers

Silvers

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Secondary Skillset - Conqueror's Hunger    Secondary Skillset - Conqueror's Hunger  EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 2:21 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secondary Skillset - Conqueror's Hunger    Secondary Skillset - Conqueror's Hunger  Empty

Back to top Go down

Secondary Skillset - Conqueror's Hunger
Page 1 of 1