Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

Two Sword Style Brave Saint.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Two Sword Style Brave Saint. Empty
PostSubject: Two Sword Style Brave Saint.   Two Sword Style Brave Saint. EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 12:09 pm

Two Sword Style Brave Saint. Skill Image goes here

Skill Name: Brave Saint 2 Sword Style AB Combination
Skill Type:
Skill Strengths: The blades could be used in synchronization to preform techniques one sibling blade could not do itself.
Each blade hides the other weakness or make it hard to detect each other flaws.
Skill Weaknesses: The siblings blade needs each other to be at full power.
Each blade is as strong as regular class rank swords meaning the swords can't hold it's on against stronger.
Each blade is different in it's on way meaning each sword is used completely differently. The saint sword is lighter and more flexible then her brother blade. Meaning she could strike twice as fast then her brother. However brave is almost twice as heavy meaning it could deal more damage.

T1 Technique Name: 1 blade style: Brave Thrust of the heavens
T1 Technique Type: Melee
T1 Technique Cool Down:  2
T1 Technique information: The Technique is quite simple the user will point his blade. Then thrust it forward like a lance. The blade does not have a specific target on the opponents body any will do.
T1 Technique Strengths:  The thrust itself is the real killer. For the user will come at any given target in a straight line aiming to do damage. If the user is strong enough he could rush through a set amount of opponents. Between 5 to 15 npc.
T1 Technique Weaknesses: The move could easily be stopped I'd the target is strong enough to stop the user.
The opponent could dodge the move if fast enough.

T1 Technique Name: 1 sword style: saint slash
T1 Technique Type:Melee
T1 Technique Cool Down:  1
T1 Technique information: The user slashes down or across any given target in his was. This technique to draw blood from a pc or a stronger npc and even kill a weaker npc.
T1 Technique Strengths: The sword strike(s) are as strong as the user attack itself. Meaning the stronger the user the deadlier the slashes. Which can hurt strong or stronger npc and pc's alike.
T1 Technique Weaknesses: If the opponent is stronger than the user he or she could block it. The opponent could dodge the slashes if fast enough.

T1 Technique Name:  Two Blade style: Dynamite Cuts
T1 Technique Cool Down:  4
T1 Technique information: This move is intended to kill if could. Or even break objects That's house to ship sizes. The user preforms a 21 cut technique. 10 cuts per blade and sword and the last cut will be a x cross slash of the two combined
T1 Technique Strengths:  Each sword slash is deadlier then the next. Because if the attacks lands damage  will come after. But the main part of the attack is the x cross. The x cross if landed  could leave a npc incarnated. But it will hurt playable characters. To the point they will need medical treatment. That is if  I am stronger than them.
T1 Technique Weaknesses:Each slash could be blocked if the opponent is strong enough to.
If the opponent is stronger than the user at swordplay then he could dodge it.

T1 Technique Name: Two Blade style;: cut
T1 Technique Cool Down: 1
T1 Technique information: This is a regular cut like with scissors. Used to cut things.
T1 Technique Strengths: The blades are used like a pair of scissors. The blades could cut down things that are weaker then it's self.
T1 Technique Weaknesses: The blades can't cut things that are stronger than itself. The blade could still fighting as scissors but is much weaker.

T1 Technique Name: Two Blade style Death natdo
T1 Technique Cool Down: 4
T1 Technique information: The user place the two blades in counter clockwise. Than he spins around with enough speed and force to cause a small but strong tornado. The tornado is used to knock back incoming or surrounding enemies
T1 Technique Strengths: The move is great to knock back surrounding enemies or incoming ones.
T1 Technique Weaknesses: The move could easily be stopped if the said opponent is fast enough to stop him from spinning. Or if the user could block the Technique with a devil fruit,sword or shield.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Sword Style Brave Saint.   Two Sword Style Brave Saint. EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 6:25 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Sword Style Brave Saint.   Two Sword Style Brave Saint. EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 1:50 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Truthseeker
First Generation
First Generation
Truthseeker

Berries : 265,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Two Sword Style Brave Saint.   Two Sword Style Brave Saint. EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 11:00 am

I know you probably worked really hard on this, but there is another template for skills and abilities.

http://www.jeweledseas.com/t118-primary-secondary-skill-registration

The first bit would use the Magic/Skill template, and each of the techniques would use the Technique/Spell. It might take a bit to understand, but it's worth it and much easier to read when it's done.

I'll return when you've edited it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Sword Style Brave Saint.   Two Sword Style Brave Saint. EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 4:40 pm

Yes I know that where I went 1st magic don't really interest me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Sword Style Brave Saint.   Two Sword Style Brave Saint. EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 4:41 pm

Sp8ke wrote:
I know you probably worked really hard on this, but there is another template for skills and abilities.

http://www.jeweledseas.com/t118-primary-secondary-skill-registration

The first bit would use the Magic/Skill template, and each of the techniques would use the Technique/Spell. It might take a bit to understand, but it's worth it and much easier to read when it's done.

I'll return when you've edited it.

Right I understand that but I don't won't any magic based attacks omo
Back to top Go down
Truthseeker
First Generation
First Generation
Truthseeker

Berries : 265,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Two Sword Style Brave Saint.   Two Sword Style Brave Saint. EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 9:27 am

It doesn't have to be magic, that's just how the thing is titled. It was made because it's much more readable and clean than the old format we used, so I'd like you to use it unless you literally can't for whatever reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Sword Style Brave Saint.   Two Sword Style Brave Saint. Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Sword Style Brave Saint.
Page 1 of 1