Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

Flashback! The King & The Pheonix

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Position : Marine Captain
Berries : 135,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Heaven's Nodachi
Skill 2: Gun Blade Style
Skill 3:

Flashback! The King & The Pheonix Empty
PostSubject: Flashback! The King & The Pheonix   Flashback! The King & The Pheonix EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 2:56 pm

"After the Great War of Wonderland Azure had returned to Palatial Island to reclaim what was once hers. However, When she set foot upon the Sacred Soil of the Island she had learned from her old underlings that the world thought she was dead. Azure Simply smirked brightly and carried on to the Capital of Palatial, Merchant's Haven. There she would meet a certain fellow.."

Azure stepped quietly through the streets under a black cloak. Her appearance was different from when she was here last and even her heart had shifted, However, One thing always stood the same- Her love for Sake. She migrated through the trashed streets, navigated through the miserable back alleys, and finally arrived at the "Golden Goose". It was a fancy Tavern and quite famous in Merchant's Haven, but from the looks of things this place had seen better days. Azure walked in smoothly and sat at the nearest seat. It was a ghost town within the Tavern- Bottles and Chairs laid broken all over the place and not a light was seen lit. "..It looks like my Island is in pretty bad shape." She sighed, Putting her hand across her head. Azure put a medium sized Golden Chest on the table which was taken from her cloak.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeweledseas.com
Tsarna

Tsarna

Position : Schichibukai
Berries : 478,300

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Fenikkiru
Skill 2: Tori Tori no mi: Model - Phoenix
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Flashback! The King & The Pheonix   Flashback! The King & The Pheonix EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 3:40 pm

"Hello Tsarna. I am someone familiar, but the World thinks I have passed away... I won't waste my words on this letter, but I really need you to meet me at Capital of Palatial, Merchant Haven. Join me in the tavern "Golden Goose" in three weeks time...And come alone"

This is the letter, which Tsarna got three weeks ago, when he was travelling the seas. Tsarna told Anna and Mazo about the letter. They were first very skeptical and thought it to be a trap, so they didn't really want Tsarna to go alone to the meeting point. But they arrived on the island and Tsarna put an old brown cloak on, which covered him completely and said:"Anna and Mazo, do not worry about me. As you know, I can handle myself. I don't think it will be a trap. This letter feels so familiar. I am sure I will be fine. So you both can wait me in the pier. I promise you, I will be back as soon as possible." Tsarna smiled and bid his two companions farewell and started to travel to the meeting point, the tavern named "Golden Goose".

It took three hours for Tsarna to arrive at the tavern, he had a last look around him - just to be sure that someone hasn't followed him or there are no suspicious characters around here. There were none, so Tsarna entered the tavern. It didn't took long for Tsarna to realise, that in fact there was only one figure sitting behind a table, so he moved cautiosly towards the person under a black coat. As Tsarna was near the table, the person looked up and Tsarna immediately realised who it was ...

"A-Azure! The King herself has risen up from the dead. T-t-this is ....."

Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Flashback! The King & The Pheonix   Flashback! The King & The Pheonix EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 10:02 am

Azure Locked eyes with Tsarna, Wondering what thoughts shot through his mind. Her Gorgeous Icy Blue eyes gave off a feeling of calmness and peace. Even her outfit beneath the Cloak was totally opposite from what it was before. Azure carried only one Nodachi that was laced with a Deep Majestic Purple which was odd of her to do because in her past she would always carry Three. "Its like you have seen a ghost." She unhooded herself revealing her long lush midnight blue hair. "I have searched the world for another Weaver of Destiny besides Fayte L. Destiny herself- You are the only one I have found." Azure had her Eyes still locked with Tsarna's.

She Then Focused her Attention to the once thriving City of merchants Haven. "This City was ruled and protected by the Heaven's Winter years ago. We had multiple Islands under our protection and thus they were peaceful and happy. However- A certain someone Destroyed my Flag ship and the rest of my fleet.." Azure Thought back to the Ice and Poison that was suppose to kill her and the images of her crew and ship sinking to the bottom of the New World. "Lolly's Crew poisoned me and Kandi did the rest.. I washed up on the beach of Wonderland.- This Is the part no one knows." Azure stopped for a few minutes, Looking down to the dusty floorboards. "..One of My crew mates had the ability to turn into anyone she wished. She, And the remaining crew decided to end it all with a bang.. And so, She Went to Lolly Ze Kandi, Who needed proof he killed or captured me. Kandi Threw her to the Admirals and the rest the world knows. Myself going to the gallows, Becoming the Pirate King, Beginning an entirely new Era.." Azure smirked slightly. "..But I am not dead, In fact- I am more alive and powerful than ever before.."

Azure pushed the Golden chest across the table towards Tsarna. "In order to change this world I will need a crew once more- Im not saying you become my crewmate, but an ally in times of need. Now Listen carefully.. There is a Girl who will come to this island in search of my Swords. Eyes of Crimson, Hair of midnight, and the abilities of Glass- Protect her, Weaver of Destiny."
Back to top Go down
Tsarna

Tsarna

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Flashback! The King & The Pheonix   Flashback! The King & The Pheonix EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 11:37 am

Tsarna just sat there and listened to Azure D. Snow and about the battle, which all the newspapers wrote about - the Great Battle between Lolly Ze Kandi and Azure D. Snow, which ended with the defeat of Azure...well, obviously it wasn't that way and her crew, which included some of the most famous pirates in that era, protected her captain once more. Tsarna only knew about the chaos and destruction, which arrived to those islands which were under the protection of Heaven's Winter - many islands were just destroyed by bloodthirsted pirates and some fell under the "protection" of some famous pirates themselves. The fact was, that many innocent lives and much blood has been spilt after the fell of Heaven's Winter.

"Well, I am certainly happy and excited that you are alive, Azure. The World itself went a bit darker when the dark news of your capture went around the World. And then when "you" went to the gallows, the whole World was watching. I was there... You certainly had a Crew, which was fully loyal to You," Tsarna talked as he was gazing at Azure's looks - she sure was very beautiful. Then he continued: "As you probably know, I hold the title of Schichibukai now. But I am telling you - I am no dog for the Government. I see this as a mere option to reach my own goals... Do you know about the Tea Party, which will be held at Fusion Island in two weeks? I have heard that some Saint or Saints themselves will be attending the meeting. It is the first time after the time you know quite well, when the Schichibukai are called together, so I am pretty sure that something big is going to happen..."

Tsarna looked at the golden chest, which Azure pushed towards him and listened to her request. He was silence a couple and seconds and then replied: "I won't decline any offer from you because I know where you stand. You are and always have been on the side of good, on the side of change. I will become your ally and might even join you in the future, when the time is right, Azure D. Snow. As for the girl who is coming to this island. I will surely make sure that she will be safe here on the island. But who is she?? And about the chest. That really is an interesting one, so I am just going to open it and have a little peek inside, may I?"

Tsarna opened the golden chest carefully and had a look inside - there was a weird-looking fruit, it was blueish... "Hmmmm, what an interesting fruit. Am I right to assume that this is a so-called Devil Fruit, which grants the eater powers? And I assume also, that you, Azure, know, what powers it helds?"
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Flashback! The King & The Pheonix   Flashback! The King & The Pheonix EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 1:07 pm

"My crew.. I hope you never feel the pain of loosing so many people that were precious to you.. I only can hope that some still live." Azure looked down once more to the dusty floorboards to ponder on where the living survivors were; that is if they are still breathing. She sighed and continued to speak. She had not heard about the 'Tea Party' that was just about to take place. "..I just returned from a Massive land that holds powerful magic, I have not heard of this Tea Party that you speak of.. but if its true that the Warlords are coming together for a meeting it only means something big has already been planned." Azure took off her black cloak revealing her fancy, elegant attire. the layout of her clothing was Black trimmed in fine silver which matched her other qualities quite well. "..When you go there.. To Fusion Island, Make sure to avoid any big confrontation with Pretty Panther- She WILL cause a lot of trouble.. Her Devil Fruit is that of legends; But no one knows exactly what it is." Azure smirked slightly. "Except for me."

She then spoke of her plans for the Glass Girl and the devilfruit she was handing over so willingly to Tsarna. "You will figure out who she is in time, but for now, know she must be protected and trained.. As for this Devil Fruit- It is called a Mythical Zoan, The Rarest of the Fruit types, And this one happens to give the Abilities of--" Azure stopped speaking. "..Well, You will find out.." Azure wanted to have at least a little bit of fun when it came to this fruit eating process. "Just know that it will grant you the powers you need in the future." Azure Winked.
Back to top Go down
Tsarna

Tsarna

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Flashback! The King & The Pheonix   Flashback! The King & The Pheonix EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 1:47 pm

Tsarna was thinking in his own past when Azure was talking about the loss which she felt, when her crew, even if partly, disappeared. Tsarna lost his family, his friends, his home, ... That pain always stays with him, even if it was years ago...

"Well, the Tea Party sure will bring changes into this World. I even heard from my sources, that the Revolution Army is interested in. Hmmm, I don't know. I will surely go there and listen to the speakers there myself. As for that Clown - she is one of the Schichibukai, so I can't and I won't clash with her. But what I have heard, she is pretty cold-blooded and well, Death, is her best friend...," Tsarna said to Azure, while looking at the Devil Fruit.

Tsarna listened to the story about the girl and replied: "If You, Azure, who I admire quite a lot, believes, that this girl needs to be protected and looked after. I will just do that - I have no problems with that. And she has some kind of protection from the marines, if she is with a Schichibukai." Then Azure continued to speak about the Devil Fruit and as she was going to say which powers it has, she suddenly stopped and made a little "game" out of it.

"You sure enjoy yourself, Azure - not wanting to say which powers it has. But all right, I will accept it - just because I am hungry anyways and this tavern doesn't offer any daily specials...anymore. Bon appetite!" Tsarna took the Devil Fruit out of the Box, smiled at Azure and tooked a bite from the fruit - it was freaking disgusting. But Tsarna took bite after bite, until the Fruit was all consumed by him. Tsarna felt a strange feeling deep inside and ..... blue fire engulfed his right arm. Tsarna was first shocked and thought, that he is going to burn into ashes - but the fire didn't hurt him at all.

"Blue Flames?!?! Azure, it is not the Power of the ...... Phoenix, is it?!?! I have heard of the tales...."
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Flashback! The King & The Pheonix   Flashback! The King & The Pheonix EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:53 pm

Azure Laughed a little bit out loud. "Its that She will try and clash with you, Its in her nature to mess with people.. and by mess with people I mean Kill them." Azure tilted her head to the side when the mention of revolutionaries came into the conversation. "Huh.. I havent heard much about them in a while- Thought the Government took them out for good this time. It will be interesting seeing them play apart in this." She got up from her seat as Tsarna took the first bite. Actually, Azure had thought he would stop at the first bite, but when he continued to eat it like it was candy Azure had to gag a little bit. She knew that Devilfruit tasted quite horrible , But never having experienced it herself she could only imagine what disguising terror tastes it let off.

"...The Pheonix, Yes. Yes it is.. Everyone in this world was trying to get their hands on this fruit- and now by the luck of Destiny you have eaten it." Azure Grasped her sword and walked five paces away from Tsarna; With a Devilish Blue glance she turned around quickly, "Draw your sword Tsarna, Let us see if I made the right choice. Let us see the harmony between you and the fruit." Azure slowly unsheathed her blade, revealing the beautiful Unearthly Metal and the words "Majestic Majesty" In Kanji carved deep into the base of the blade. This Sword was only in the most ancient of Text, One of the 12 most powerful 'God Weapons' - Weapons that had specific powers to change the landscapes, Grant wishes, even bring souls back from the dead. These weapons were hidden in the hardest of dungeons or given to the gods themselves so no one could ever possess such raw energetic power. Azure readied her Nodachi, Smiling.
Back to top Go down
Tsarna

Tsarna

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Flashback! The King & The Pheonix   Flashback! The King & The Pheonix EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 10:51 pm

Tsarna was a bit surprised by the decision of Azure to test his powers here. But well - he was a bit curious himself of what powers the devil fruit gave him. Tsarna stood up, nodded at Azure. "Well, it would be a honor to fight with you to test my new powers, but I just acquired them, so it might be that I can't control them yet" Tsarna said and took his fighting stand. "Hmmmm, I really do hope that my instincts how to become the blue fire will be right, so she just attacks me by testing me. So I think this might help me out here" Tsarna thought to himself.

He watched Azure and smiled towards her. Tsarna pulled his sword with his right arm, which dissolved in blue flames. And the blue flames extended to the blade, which made the sword engulf in the flames of the Phoenix. Tsarna looked at his sword and was quite amazed himself. "This power is amazing, Azure! I feel that with this, I am a big step towards to reaching my goals. I am forever in your debt and I will surely be there, if you need me" Tsarna said and was ready for Azures move.

But one thing Tsarna knew for sure - the Nodachi, which Azure held, was one of the God weapons, which can change landscapes, bring souls back from Death, and so much more. So just take an attack from this sword would be a very bad idea and even try to block it with his own sword could make his sword break, even with the blue flames surrounding it. The only way is to try to dodge it and when Tsarna remembered right, the Phoenix fruit had a superb health regeneration rate, even if he gets hit, he should make Azure hit a point, where it wouldn't be life-threatening and then at the same time make his move against her. "I will see how it works. But I can only make a step forward if I trust my new powers. So here it goes: all or nothing" Tsarna thought to himself as he watched Azure closely, ready for her to make her move.
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Flashback! The King & The Pheonix   Flashback! The King & The Pheonix EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 11:31 am

As Tsarna readied his newly gained powers, Azure also awakened her own. The ground began to vibrate and shake slightly, Her long, lush hair rose like a dark river swaying back and forth slowly; Even the air vibrated with such speed and intensity that it could be seen by the naked eye. It was quite obvious that this was a power not to be reckoned with. "Now. Shall we begin?" Azure slashed her blade horizontal with ease across the center where Tsarna currently stood. A very high humming noise sounded throughout the surrounding area; Even though it only appeared to be slashed in the front of the tavern, The building was cut completely in two from the exact middle. The blade was held out straight in the front of Azure, Pointed where ever Tsarna was. She glided forwards, Using nothing but her raw power to plunge herself forwards and attempted to burst Tsarna though the top of the structure. With a Massive explosion through the roof of the tavern Azure flew upwards, landing on the very tip top. "Look Deep within yourself.. Find the Powers of Flight!" Azure Slashed Three Times towards Tsarna, Each of them shot through the air with great humming sound that was heard mere moments before. The slashes Were seen as an Intense, Yet Beautiful Purple that lit up the surrounding buildings 10 fold.

Azure's Black Attire waved in the vibrating winds around her. Her Crystal Blue eyes peered into the abilities of the Pheonix with this man now possessed. Each strike she slashed was strategically used to test out the powers within Tsarna, However, each one would be progressively harder to dodge and block than the last; Azure wished to know what level Tsarna was on now- Would he be ready for the plans she had for him?
Back to top Go down
Tsarna

Tsarna

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Flashback! The King & The Pheonix   Flashback! The King & The Pheonix EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 2:27 pm

Tsarna looked as the tavern was sliced in half - just one little move from her sword could do that. Tsarna started to make his move, but then suddenly - Azure shot three slashes towards Tsarna, making him stop his move and think quickly what to do next. It was sure that he couldn't do anything but to rely on his new powers - the power of the Phoenix. Well, it was so sudden, but Tsarna believed that he can use the new gained powers of the Phoenix and avoid the attack by using the power of flying.

As the three shots of Azure's slash were flying towards Tsarna, he closed his eyes and felt something inside and then he opened his eyes, the shots were only like a few meters away from him - but he transformed his two hands into blue wings which were burning with blue fire and moved them down and up, like birds do when they fly. The slashes rushed past Tsarna and destroyed the wall of the two buildings next to the tavern completely. But the main thing was, Tsarna avoided the fast-paced attacks of Azure and wanted really to show that he was no push-over and she could trust him and his powers to help her gaining her goals in the future, whatever they were.

So Tsarna drew his sword and flew towards Azure - he didn't want to avoid her attack, but wanted her to use his sword only, not long-ranged attacks. Tsarna wanted to get hit in a non-vital point of his body and surprise Azure that way - nobody wouldn't just willingly take a hit from the Pirate King, but Tsarna knew that the powers of Phoenix are good for healing ones body, so he chose to trust his new Devil Fruit.

"Well, You still have the power of the Pirate King, Azure. Making those slashes so easily and destroying the only two still-standing buildings in this town...What can I say? You are just amazing!! But now it is my turn - I just hope I live after that," Tsarna said with a smile and flew towards Azure, his sword ready in his right hand..
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Flashback! The King & The Pheonix   Flashback! The King & The Pheonix EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 2:45 pm

Azure giggled very gently to herself as Tsarna Gained the new found ability of flight. The Power he now had was a beautiful one and even close to a God like level when the full potential was achieved. Tsarna now rushed towards Her with his blade at the ready, Soaring downwards from the sky like a Majestic Blue Angel. She Drew her blade in front of her in a calm and steady fashion Getting ready to plunge her blade Without the powers of Haki into Tsarna to get him ready for both the Healing Energies of the Fruit and the Abilities of the Logia, So he may use them better in the future.

As Tsarna Came down Azure Stabbed her blade forward in such a way that it would parry Tsarna's Sword away as well as thrust into his side. She Then Winked and flash Jumped backwards onto a giant bit of rubble from the Tavern. "You achieved your flight quite fast- The last User of that fruit could not fly until a lot later on in Her lifetime.. Perhaps its that your achieving a greater sense of Speed, Strength and Resolve in this fight with me.. What would take 2 years to accomplish will take 2 Hours." She spoke with Certainty. The powers of her God Sword gave whoever she trained greater power at a faster pace. Azure Flashed forwards to slash Tsarna's Shoulder, Then his Leg, And Lastly his belly.
Back to top Go down
Tsarna

Tsarna

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Flashback! The King & The Pheonix   Flashback! The King & The Pheonix EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 3:25 pm

As Tsarna was flying towards Azure, he just thought about the attack a bit - he thought that maybe it is all planned by Azure, because she does know the powers of this fruit which she gave to Tsarna. Tsarna saw that it was a bit dangerous to go forward with the attack but then again - Azure didn't look like wanting to kill him, just to test his powers to control the new-gained powers of the Phoenix. So Tsarna came to the conclusion to fly towards Azure and try out his powers: if she would slash him, he could just use heal. The thought that maybe he must do something special to use the healing powers or does it happen on its own - that was the problem, but he will see that after getting slashed by Azure's legendary sword. Tsarna remembered that when somebody can use Haki, then he or she can still deal real damage to the Logia Devil Fruit user, but Tsarna was still the opinion that Azure is testing him so she wouldn't kill him here and now. So he continued his attack...

As he was near Azure, she slashed her sword really fast and Tsarna couldn't really use his sword because the first slash hit the right shoulder, the second into his leg and last one into the belly. Well, the reflex of Tsarna was that he is going to die so he stopped his attack and fell into the ground, feeling the pain...but then a miracle: the wounds engulfed in the blue flames and the wounds just healed themselves - Tsarna still felt that it took a lot of enery for the wounds to heal and he was a bit out of air.

"So these are the powers of this devil fruit! Hmmmm...I really need to train myself to gain more abilities and use those abilities much more, so I won't get out of air," Tsarna thought to himself, and then continued, bowing his head towards Azure: "Azure, thank you for those powers. I won't forget it. Whenever you need my powers, I will stand by your side. When does the young girl arrive, who I need to guard?"
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Flashback! The King & The Pheonix   Flashback! The King & The Pheonix EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 3:50 pm

Azure Observed the Powers of healing the Fruit had given Tsarna. "Hmm.. Yes. It does take quite a lot out of you when you use the Powers of Healing- Maybe in the Future you will be able to even heal others with your Ability.. Now. I will tell you the secret Ability of this Fruit. It is able to bring someone back from the Dead, However- They must have passed away recently and there is a Hefty price to pay." Azure Sheathed her Majestic Sword and strapped it onto her back all the while walking over to Tsarna. "The Price to pay is your life.. Your life for the others life. Actually.. It takes your life, But then it returns it afterwards, But you will loose most of your memories and The fruit will appear elsewhere on the nearest tree." Azure Smirked at Tsarna's Question. "The one you will one day Guard is Named Amber Snow- She Is a Glass Woman.. In other words she ate the Glass Logia. She is probably on a journey to find my other two Nodachi."

Azure held out her hand to Tsarna, who was on the ground gaining the breath that was knocked from him. "I would like to give you a special Tattoo.. It is the Heaven's Winter Main Crew Symbol. It will come in handy all over the world-"
Back to top Go down
Tsarna

Tsarna

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Flashback! The King & The Pheonix   Flashback! The King & The Pheonix EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 4:11 pm

Tsarna listened to Azure telling him the story about the secrets of my Devil Fruit. "My Life to pay for someone elses life to save? It is a shame that they must have passed away recently, because I would bring back my baby sister...It is a shame, but I will remember that and use that ability when it is needed - as long as I gain my goals, I don't care if I would offer my life to save someone elses...," Tsarna thought to himself.

Tsarna heard Azure tell him about Amber - that she has a devil fruit also and she is searching for Azure's swords. Tsarna was a smart fellow, so he put one and one together...and thought about the hints which have been given to him by Azure. As Azure was offering him to give him the tattoo of her crew, the Heaven's Winter Main Crew symbol - Tsarna took off his shirt and was offering his right chest part for the tattoo.

"Azure, can I ask you one more question - who is Amber to you?" Tsarna asked suddenly Azure...
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Flashback! The King & The Pheonix   Flashback! The King & The Pheonix EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 5:36 pm

Azure smiled as Tsarna Offered up his Right Chest For the Tattoo. She Instantly Put her Palm over his Chest and With the Chi that flowed through her she Permanently Embedded Her Symbol on Tsarna's Chest.

Flashback! The King & The Pheonix 3Kp0ZWS

The Crest was a masterpiece, Three Snowflakes, A Compass, and icy Skull and Bones, anyone in the world could and would recognize such a crest. It was a Symbol not many had Tattooed- Or imprinted onto themselves, The crest could not be replicated either, the energy signature of the Crest would be recognized by any of the members in Heaven's Winter and with this Crest always the Powers of leadership within the Crew.

"..Amber is very Sacred to me- She is my Daughter, Not many know this and it is to be kept a secret for as long as possible.. But when the word spreads that she is of the Pirate King's blood.. Well.. My enemies will try their best to kill her, Capture her- or worse." Azure knew Tsarna Understood What she was implying and That he was now an official Officer of her Crew now. Of Course, If he so wished he could make his own crew, Azure did not mind at all. "Now then.. If you have no more questions I must prepare to reappear to the people of the world.. Before that though- I must find the Remaining Officer's of Heaven's Winter.. Leo D. Morgan.. John Rock, Sarah Lockheart, Jolly Lee, Jasmine Lilly.. And many more, If they are still alive.. Ah.. and If you happen to run across The Rainbow Reaper- show her The crest. She is Part of the main crew- Although- Acting as an admiral."
Back to top Go down
Tsarna

Tsarna

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Flashback! The King & The Pheonix   Flashback! The King & The Pheonix EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 6:03 pm

Tsarna looked at the tattoo on his right chest and understood the consequences which that had on his further path - as long as he remains a Schichibukai, he must cover it all the time. But he didn't mind at all. Tsarna also understood the meaning of this tattoo - he was now a member of Azure's crew. But that wasn't bad, because he knew that Azure will give him the freedom what he needs to gain his own goals. This tattoo will open new opportunities for Tsarna and he knew that. But the most important part of it all was that he could change the future by helping Azure gain her goals.

Then Azure told who Amber was for him - that she is her daughter...Well, Tsarna was thinking about that possible link before Azure said it. Tsarna knew from his own past that family is the most important - so her daughter meant a lot to Azure. Tsarna heard that the Rainbow Reaper was a member of Azures crew - he would probably meet her at the Tea Party.

Tsarna looked at Azure and said with a smile: "Azure, you don't have to worry. I will guard your daughter and this information will be a secret between me and you. As you know, as a Schichibukai I have some good perks - and I will to use them to protect Amber. As for the Rainbow Reaper - the Tea Party will start soon, so probably I will meet her there. Might there be a message that I should deliver? By the way - family is the most important, isn't it? I totally understand why you want that information to be a secret..."

Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Flashback! The King & The Pheonix   Flashback! The King & The Pheonix EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 7:18 pm

"Tell Zerina That The Return of the Heaven's Winter is near.. She Will know what to do then." Azure patted the Tattoo on Tsarna's Chest. "Family is very important- True. So Is the Crew you now represent.. Wish i could Crash the Tea Party but its not time for the return of the King.. Not yet." Azure Bowed slightly then turned her back to Tsarna. "May the Road Rise up to meet you.. May the Wind always be at your back- Until we meet again." She waved as she disappeared into the Fog.

Azure's Presence completely disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Tsarna

Tsarna

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Flashback! The King & The Pheonix   Flashback! The King & The Pheonix EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 1:55 am

Tsarna stood there alone, in the middle of the old destroyed town. He looked at his chest and was proud to be part of Azure's plans. He thought that this will open many doors for him and he can get closer to the Admiral who destoryed his family so many years ago...

He thought about how he can find her, Amber, the daughter of the Pirate King. He came to the conclusion that the best way is to make his way back to the port town and gather information there - and didn't Azure say that she is on her way right now and Tsarna will meet her on the island. So the best solution is to get to the port and look around there, because there isn't anything here. Tsarna made his way back to the port and visited the ship to inform Mazo and Anna that he is still breathing. He entered the ship, Mazo and Anna were sitting behind the table and drinking some booze. They both were really happy to see Tsarna again. Anna stood up and asked different questions about the meeting. who did Tsarna meet and what was the message. Mazo was interested in this information too.

Tsarna sat down behind the table and started talking, he knew that he can totally rely on those two and they would never betray him, so he was totally honest with them. "The truth is that big changes will occur in the World. And I am not talking about the Tea Party. You know, we all thought that Azure D. Snow, the Pirate King, died that day: dreams ended, new ones started...but the truth is, she didn't die and the one who met with me here, was her!" Tsarna saw that this information was a bit much for Anna and Mazo to handle...but he continued: "And well - she made me a member of his crew, but we have the freedom to continue as we were planning, but we are going to stay on the island a bit more. She told me that I need to wait for a woman and help her along the way. And you both know that I am not going to refuse a lady's request, so I accepted it. And I think it is the right thing to do. And that pretty much is it. We are going to be a part of the wave which will change the World." Tsarna stopped talking for a minute, took a zip of the glass of water which he poured himself earlier as he was talking. He saw that this information was a bit too much for Anna and Mazo to handle, but in time everything will be clear to them.

"Ohhh, and I almost forgot, one more thing .... well - it would be better to show you" Tsarna put down the glass of water and stood up, and as he was standing, his right arm engulfed in blue flames, totally surprising Anna and Mazo. Tsarna told them both that he had the power of the Phoenix and this power was granted to him by the Pirate King herself. Both of Tsarna's crew member took two steps backwards...it totally surprised them. Tsarna told them that they won't leave this island for now as they will wait the girl to show up - so it was information gathering time...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flashback! The King & The Pheonix   Flashback! The King & The Pheonix Empty

Back to top Go down

Flashback! The King & The Pheonix
Page 1 of 1