Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

Lilliana the Succubus [Done]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vincent

Vincent

Lilliana the Succubus [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Lilliana the Succubus [Done]   Lilliana the Succubus [Done] EmptyTue May 03, 2016 11:35 pm

Lilliana the Succubus [Done] QMJ2oiX

Name: Lilliana
Epithet: Seductor and/or Succubus
Home Town: Sabody Archipalego (Raised there as a slave. Where she was born is unknown.)
Race: Horned/Winged Hybrid (Succubus)
Sexuality: Bi. Succubi have to be open to everything, after all.

Affiliation: Pirate

Lilliana the Succubus [Done] FdMJ5kQ

Appearance: Lilliana is a woman of average height and slim build. Due to her heritage, unique parts of her body are different from pure Winged or Horned races. The most notable of these changes are her wings, which have lost the ability to grow feathers, so they take on a more silky, smooth appearance, like a bat's wings. Other subtle changes are her hollow bones, which reduce her weight, thus allowing her to jump higher than other people, the color of her wings and horns, and her pale skin. She usually appears wearing a black, sleeveless dress. Her dress has holes in the back so her wings still show. She wears iron cuffs on her ankles, upper arms and wrists, which she's never been able to take off. After a while, she became rather attached to them, and instead wears them as an accessory and personal reminder of the pain she went through as a slave. The cuffs at her wrists has chains on them, which Lilliana has learned to control with alarming accuracy. She never wears shoes or socks, prefering to walk around barefoot.
Hair Color: Shiny Silver
Eye Color: Dark Red-ish Purple
Skin Tone: Pale
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 80 lbs
Tattoo: Lilliana bears two brands of slavery, denoting the two owners who decided to brand her. One brand is on her chest and one is on her back.
Lilliana the Succubus [Done] YLoLSiV

Personality: Lilliana's appearance has given her the impression that she is a succubus, and due to her history of being seen as such, she has adopted several properties of them. She acts flirty, bubbly, and excitable, though this is not her true personality. If one is willing to get close to her on a more than physical level, she starts to crack, and her true personality comes out. She begins to act more reserved and polite. Her normally pushy and selfish attitude melts away, and she starts to become more submissive and kind. She only shows this attitude, however, when she’s with someone who’s close to her. Normally, in public, she’ll assume her frontal “Succubus” personality.

Lilliana’s personality changes yet again, however, when she’s out at sea. As a pirate, she is cold and unforgiving. Yet at the same time, she’s warm in her own way. She might act completely unforgiving, yet she’s too nice for her own good. Often either deciding to spare her enemies, or take them into her own crew. (If they’re good enough)

- Freedom
- Soft and Cuddly things like Stuffed Animals
Dislikes:
- Bad Hygiene
- The idea of Slavery
- Nuns
Motivations: 
- Freedom: Lilliana appreciates her freedom more than anyone else, and wishes for everyone else to be free. She sees the people who think they are "free", but they are still bound by the chains of things like laws and rules. She wants everyone to break out of those chains, and just live their life to the fullest, ignoring the opinions of everyone else.
Fears: 
- Lilliana fears that one day she may go back to slavery
- Corruption
- Spiders. Especially Tarantulas

Last edited by Seductor Sp8ke on Wed May 11, 2016 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucky Wilshire

Lucky Wilshire

Position : Vice Admiral
Berries : 23,080,000

PostSubject: Re: Lilliana the Succubus [Done]   Lilliana the Succubus [Done] EmptyWed May 11, 2016 8:24 am

Sp8ke, have you gotten more attractive,or are my eyes playing tricks on me? I like the character concept,but the personality and background, while well written, are a bit short for my liking. What is her story with the slavers? What was her childhood like? I'm curious how a succubus is raised,after all. Why does she put on an outward mask when her true self is so different? To be "free from the chains of society", do you mean anarchy with no governance at all apart from even the Revolutionaries' goals? And what of these spiders?What is their role in all of this? Were they the culprits for her imprisonment?? Please, I'm aching to know the depths of Lili!
Back to top Go down
Vincent

Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Lilliana the Succubus [Done]   Lilliana the Succubus [Done] EmptyWed May 11, 2016 10:31 am

I actually don't want to put a backstory on my character for the sole purpose of suspense. I like revealing my story bit by bit over time. I don't just put my story down somewhere, because then there's no huge room for character development, in my opinion.

I'll fix the other things, like the motivation and whatnot. Also, spiders are a common fear, so that's what I put. Razz
Back to top Go down
Lucky Wilshire

Lucky Wilshire

Position : Vice Admiral
Berries : 23,080,000

PostSubject: Re: Lilliana the Succubus [Done]   Lilliana the Succubus [Done] EmptyWed May 18, 2016 8:02 am

Alright, fair enough. I look forward to your filling out her history and character in future threads. I'm content with your motivations and the like (except spiders...not a fan..) I'll let you get to it,then.

Lilliana the Succubus [Done] S0NyVSn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lilliana the Succubus [Done]   Lilliana the Succubus [Done] Empty

Back to top Go down

Lilliana the Succubus [Done]
Page 1 of 1