Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

this is more of a question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ser Random

Ser Random

Berries : 22,300,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

this is more of a question Empty
PostSubject: this is more of a question   this is more of a question EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 10:30 pm

are there going to be actual ocupations made up in the rules or is that spot on the app just to give a subtle hint at what your character is related to the crew?
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

Position : Weaver of Fate

PostSubject: Re: this is more of a question   this is more of a question EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 7:00 pm

Actually, Im thinking about Occupation Registration. Or call it differently from "Occupation" .. hmmm.. Like.. Classes or something. Like, There could be Custom Classes pretty much. Maybe I could put up a few common ones and then a Custom Occupation Reg.
Back to top Go down
Ser Random

Ser Random

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: this is more of a question   this is more of a question EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 8:24 pm

ocupations and classes are pretty much the same thing, ocupation is whats normally used. but im talking like

are you gonna make a set of ocupations and give them bonuses like in the rules

or

just let people say oh hey im a swordsman, im a botanist, or im a shipwright
Back to top Go down
Hiroko
First Generation
First Generation
Hiroko

Berries : 2,385,000

PostSubject: Re: this is more of a question   this is more of a question EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 7:46 am

I think they NEED bonuses. And maybe Destiny, each time someone creates their own occupation you can just put it in the public occupation area.
Back to top Go down
Ser Random

Ser Random

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: this is more of a question   this is more of a question EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 2:20 pm

Hiroko wrote:
I think they NEED bonuses. And maybe Destiny, each time someone creates their own occupation you can just put it in the public occupation area.

eh i think itd be better if we wen that route to just make up our own set occupations.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this is more of a question   this is more of a question Empty

Back to top Go down

this is more of a question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jeweled Seas: New Wave :: Other :: Forum Archives-
Jump to: