Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

For those about to rock- Please take it outside.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam Jerald
First Generation
First Generation
Adam Jerald

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Crescent Moon Style
Skill 2: Runic Magic
Skill 3: Cooking

For those about to rock- Please take it outside. Empty
PostSubject: For those about to rock- Please take it outside.   For those about to rock- Please take it outside. EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 12:07 am

For those about to rock- Please take it outside. The-Joker-Says-Hello-In-His-Creepy-Nurse-Outfit-In-The-Dark-Knight

In case you're curious, the Lineage system is what drew my attention, now!
Hello, Jeweled Seas! I am the Roleplayer formerly known as-..no wait, I'm still known as Echo- And today I darken your doorway so I can familiarize myself with the systems as they are made, mingle, learn more about the interesting setting you've crafted and when all is set in stone, make my own character.

So! I'll be popping in from time to time, reading, thinking and generally being a lovable rascal.

I look forward to the finished product.
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

Position : Weaver of Fate

For those about to rock- Please take it outside. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For those about to rock- Please take it outside.   For those about to rock- Please take it outside. EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 6:53 am

Hello Echo! Welcome to the Jeweled Seas, Its great to have you with us. I am very Excited for all the systems to come out and fit like a puzzle.. Ill be interested to see your character.
Back to top Go down

For those about to rock- Please take it outside.
Page 1 of 1