Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

Harvest Island Slave Trade

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Position : Marine Captain
Berries : 135,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Heaven's Nodachi
Skill 2: Gun Blade Style
Skill 3:

Harvest Island Slave Trade Empty
PostSubject: Harvest Island Slave Trade   Harvest Island Slave Trade EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 10:37 pm

Task Information:
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeweledseas.com
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Island Slave Trade   Harvest Island Slave Trade EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 10:58 pm

Azure and her crew had arrived on the Island Days ago on the western side of the medium sized land mass. It was her mission to do recon on the Southern end of the Isle to figure out what was going on with the Slave trade that was happening. However, To do this, she couldn't be seen as a marine and both her and Leo had to be very careful. "Leo, is your disguise ready?" Azure Knocked on the door to Leo's Inn room. They had rested at an Inn Located in the Very city to the South that the Slave Trade was said to be going on. Azure had made sure to get separate rooms; She knew how Leo liked to spend his free time and so she let him do his thing over night. Azure soon opened the door and walked right in, at first with her eyes shut to avoid anything she didn't want to see.

Azure was wearing an all white outfit with gold trimmed clothing, matching boots, and her two Nodachi strapped to her back in such a way that it looked like she was a big shot Pirate. Her long Midnight blue hair moved around freely as she walked around and like a river during the dead of night it shined when light hit the strands of hair. Azure figured it would be wise to play a Pirate Captain and Leo, of course- Would be her first mate. Azure was given word that today in about an hour countless pirate captains would meet at the 'Dusty Muffin' Tavern where they would all meet a man in charge of the Slave trade in this area.

Azure was curious about who would be there and what kind of things would go down- One thing was for sure.. She had to play the part of a ruthless pirate or else the plan would go to shit and they may end up getting killed. Azure's Bright blue eyes blinked at Leo as she stood in his doorway with a curious look on her face. The sun's light had arrived in Leo's Windows and the horizon blazed with a tri colored fire; it was most definitely time to make their way over to the Infamous Inn..
Back to top Go down
Leo D Morgan

Leo D Morgan

Berries : 255,000

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Island Slave Trade   Harvest Island Slave Trade EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 12:35 am

Leo rolled over to see the clock ticking away. It was almost time for him to leave. However, he was so warm.... and so was she. He reached over and grabbed her behind and whispered into her ear. They could have spent all morning just rolling around. Sadly, it was interrupted by a knock on the door. It was Snow and she said, "Leo, is your disguise ready?" Leo moved slow out of bed however the woman had thought it was Leo's wife. "Who is that? Oh my god is that your wife? What disguise?" The girl said as she threw on her clothes. Leo moved slow in the light of the morning his naked body just hanging out.

Snow then entered eyes shut though Leo was sure she had seen worse. In a mad dash, the woman Leo was with booked it for the door. Leo took a look at Snow as he threw his pants on. She looked very good. Strong, and confident, she looked almost natural. Leo smiled he threw on his pink coat. But kept his marine coat in the closet. He pulled his flask out took a swig then slipped it back in his coat pocket. Snow looked at Leo. He looked pretty much the same as he always did big grin on his face. "Oh, I almost forgot the piece to resistance." Leo reached into the closet an pulled out an eye patch. He threw it on covering his right eye. "What do you think, Snow? Can't be a true pirate without an eye patch right? Leo felt warm as the sun hit him.

Leo looked to Snow and then began walking out of the tavern towards the 'Dusty Muffin'. The name made him laugh. Leo hoped Snow was next to him. "We don't look to bad do we? Leo smiled and followed keeping an eye on the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Island Slave Trade   Harvest Island Slave Trade EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 1:58 am

Azure noticed the hot babe run out of the room.. How could she not notice? Yet another naked woman thinking that Azure was Leo's wife.. It happened all too often for Azure to even be phased by it. "You look.. The same, Except you are not wearing a marine uniform.. Soooo. That's a plus!" Azure looked at his pink coat, The excellent craftsman ship on the coat made her smile. It was her that gifted Leo with that pink Coat of his and he had worn it or had it on his person ever since.

Leo pulled out a black eye patch and placed it over his right eye. "Actually.. You really do look like a pirate-" Azure smiled and she walked out the tavern with Leo. "I think we will pull this off really well! It feels natural to wear my gear this way.. Kinda weird, If i'm being honest." Azure walked through the crowd with Leo noticing slaves being auctioned off in the middle of the City Square. "..This is very wrong.." Azure frowned at Leo as they passed the damaged men and women being sold off to the highest bidders.

Azure looked ahead and saw a few familiar faces, In a bad sort of way but in this current situation it was a good thing. Peter 'Pecker Picker' Pickles, Bounty: 12,000,000 Berries and his First mate, Sasha 'Sausage Slasher' Savoriez, Bounty: 8,000,000 Berries- The reason they had bounties was because they were both involved in the murder of four mayors throughout the North Blue as well as they kidnapped and brutally filmed killings of ten different marine Lieutenants. "Remember Leo- Be very careful, We are suppose to be hardcore, Badass, Killing, thieving, Pirates." Azure turned to look at Leo, hoping he was still next to her but half expecting him to run off to flirt with Sasha.

The two wanted pirates had suddenly taken a right turn into the Inn called 'The Dusty Muffin'. "Alright Leo- Lets do this!" Azure spoke in a whisper all the while making sure to straighten out her back a bit more and roll her shoulders back to make it look like she was one tough son of a bitch. A few Pirates sitting on barrels outside the Inn smirked ear to ear as Azure got closer. "Hey Sweet thin--" As soon as he spoke Azure slipped out one of her Nodachi from her back strap; And While it was still sheathed Azure made a strike with the Sword into the bald pirates face, making the poor soul fly across the street.

The other two got up from their barrels and stood at attention, more or less- Anyways. "I Apologize for my friend-- Uhmm.. What was your name, miss?" Azure let off a death stare at the two who both made a deep gulping noises. "..I'm sure you both have heard of me.." Azure's eye twitched. What was she going to call herself?! What was a good epithet that folks would remember?! "If you haven't Then Listen up and listen closely, because I won't say it again.. Crimson Snow." Azure strapped her Nodachi to her back once more and smirked as soon as she turned her back to them.

'Hm.. Crimson Snow.. That is pretty catchy!' She thought to herself.

Back to top Go down
Leo D Morgan

Leo D Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Island Slave Trade   Harvest Island Slave Trade EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 4:41 pm

Seeing people being sold made Leo sick to his stomach but It also made him angry on so many levels. It was something that cut him and Snow deep, The Idea of not being free Hurt Leo's soul to its core. Leo tried to shake the feeling that was hurting him but couldn't. He had heard Snow say this was wrong under her breath and Leo could not agree more.

In the distance, Snow notice two of there targets; A Captain and his first mate. They both had alright bounties but definitely nothing to take lightly. Leo took out his flask and began to chug when he heard a Snow say, "Remember Leo- Be very careful, We are suppose to be hardcore, Badass, Killing, thieving, Pirates." This made Leo choke on his drink and laugh. "No problem, Snow." Leo said with a grin. Leo watched the two pirates make there way into the dusty muffin; As Snow and Leo, made there way to the inn Snow was stopped by some assholes outside the bar. Leo was going to stay to back her up when he saw The first mate Sasha in the bar pulling a few chains; Leo walked right inside the inn. The main area was huge and filled with low-level pirates and slaves. People were arguing, playing poker, trading with both slaves and money. Leo even spotted a few marines partaking in the gambling. Leo looked to see Sasha sitting in the corner sitting on a man with chain around his neck while two more massaged her feet. Sasha was a beauty but had a black hole for a heart.

It seemed as though her captain was away from her at the moment which Leo took as a good time to introduce himself. As Leo made his way over as a fourth slave that fanned Sasha decided to make a run for it. The slave pushed past Leo and ran for the exit but just before getting to the door he was shot in the back by Sasha. Leo looked to her and felt a bit of hatred. Leo couldn't resist most women but something about a woman who treats people like cargo or just numbers made him angry. Sasha yelled to a man selling slaves,"Hey, Rosco, You owe me a new slave. One of your last ones was a runner. Well, not a very good one." all the men in the tavern laughed except for her captain. Leo walked up to her and introduced himself, "Hello, Miss you look like you run things around here. The name's Leo, first mate to Azure Snow. We want to get into the Slave trade, I want to pay some respects." Sasha looked Leo up and down and ignored him; Leo took a little offense. He then put a a bag of gold on a table. "May I?" Leo said as he walked behind her and began massaging her shoulders. Sasha seemed to  enjoy his company a little more. "Hey, Whats your name again cyclops?" Sasha said. Leo grinned, he knew he was in.
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Island Slave Trade   Harvest Island Slave Trade EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 1:44 am

Laughter, Music, Whimpering slaves, and the smell of alcohol penetrated Azure's being as she walked through the entrance to the Dusty Muffin. Pirates, Gangsters, and even leaders of some recognized guilds were here. "..Now, Now! We have all awaited the man in charge- Haven't we?" a bald man said with a clean smirk on his otherwise twisted face. The music stopped playing and Azure glanced over to the stage while making her way over as quickly as she could to get an even closer look.

Smoke came out of both left and right stages, filling the room with a fog. Lights came down hitting the center stage and as this happened trumpets began to play. "The one, The only!--" A man's silhouette with a mohawk suddenly appeared on the back center of the stage with two drop dead gorgeous women. They danced side to side, rolling their arms in a groovy routine. "Our Host! The Infamous man who works directly for the one in charge of the North Blue's Trade!" The man came out of the shadows and into the light which reflected brightly upon his shades. "The Red Mohawk! D---" The announcer got hit square in the face. Peter 'Pecker Picker' Pickles Glared at Mohawk with a gun pointed at his head. "You will pay for what you did!!!!" He shouted, making quite the scene.

Red Mohawk walked slowly closer to this fellow with a smirk on his face. "..Tskkk.. Ruining my entrance-" He stood with his hands in the pockets of his nice, green trench coat. "You sold my mother into slavery!" He gripped the pistol tightly and shook with intensity. "..And your father- sisters too.. I guess this is news to you though. Maybe you shouldn't have Crossed me.. Peter. Maybe you should have avoided pissing off the wrong person." Mohawk looked directly behind Peter at his First mate, Sasha- Who then got up from her human chair. She walked closer and closer to her captain, Peter.

Before peter or anyone else could say anything she put a gun to Peters head and blew his brains out. Mohawk nodded at Sasha, who then went back to her human Chair next to Leo to continue doing whatever she was doing without a second thought about what she just did. Azure stared at Mohawk for a little bit and then looked at a Wanted Poster on the wall next to her.. "Holy shit. Its Him!"

"Red Mohawk" Zabron:

The man who's bounty had been rising as of late; 'Red Mohawk' Zabron.. Of course, Zabron was his last name- His first name was unknown, But Azure was curious to find it out. "..We have all come here to take apart in the Trade but Id like to make a few things clear.. One- Never Cross me or Pretty. Two- Follow my instructions, And Three- LETS PARTY!" Mohawk pulled out a big bottle of Sake from his coat and shouted loudly for the party to begin.

"Wait.. He said Pretty- I wonder who that is." Azure walked towards countless pirates and Gangsters who all yelled with glee. Apparently Mohawk knew how to throw a party and this Tavern was just the place to do it. One thing was for sure.. Azure had to get close to this guy.

Back to top Go down
Leo D Morgan

Leo D Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Island Slave Trade   Harvest Island Slave Trade EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 11:21 am

"The name is Leo, I am a pirate like you." "Let me stop you right there. Me and you are nothing a like. I am a first mate of a prestigious crew and you are nothing, Now keep massaging me." Leo massaged Sasha and the games continued. He did not like this woman one bit; She stood for slavery and pain. It ate Leo up not to throw her to the ground and arrest her right there. If he weren't a marine he might have ended her right there. Then without further ado the lights went low and smoke entered the large stage. Quiet, the event for one man. The announcer shouted, "Our Host! The Infamous man who works directly for the one in charge of the North Blue's Trade! The Red Mohawk!" The man was interrupted by Captain Peter who said many things that Leo confirmed in a report that he had read awhile back about his family being sold. However, while Leo was thinking Sasha took action. She stood and killed her former captain; Then she returned to her seat and Leo continued. It pissed him off to just sit there and stay silent. Leo was a loud mouth and he had a lot to say.

The man running the show then shouted. "..We have all come here to take apart in the Trade but Id like to make a few things clear.. One- Never Cross me or Pretty. Two- Follow my instructions, And Three- LETS PARTY!" Leo looked the man over and couldn't help but laugh. Leo thought to himself, "Red Mohawk, huh? He looks like a dog got an erection and stuck it on his head. Leo wanted a closer look at this man and this organization he ran. Leo Spoke to Sasha, "So, Sasha that's your true captain, huh? He looks powerful, Do you think you could introduce me? I think I might want to join." Sasha heard the Leo and snapped back, "Introduce yourself! Do I look like a slave, cyclops? If you don't watch yourself you could end up being my next toy." Leo could feel the strength she had but it was all in the force she commanded. Leo was certain that in one on one he could take this woman. "Actually, You have an amazing talent for massage; I think I might keep you." Leo knew this wasn't good. In order to maintain his weak outlook He let Sasha manhandle him over to the man named Red Mohawk.

Red Mohawk had been drinking his cares away and having many conversations. When Leo and Sasha walked up to him. "Sasha, Who the hell is this? Don't you have enough slaves? they aren't free you know. Who does he belong to?" Mohawk said. "Well, It's not my fault Rosco sold me a runner. Plus, Look at the passion in his eyes." Mohawk tilled his glasses and met Leo's gaze. In that moment Mohawk felt something he couldn't explain. Mohawk broke the gaze as soon as he could and said, "Umm, do you even know where he comes from or who might own him? I don't want to be messing with Slaves that Pretty has already bargained for." Sasha took a moment to think while Leo took this chance to speak. "The names Leo. Me and my captain hoped to meet you and work with you. We heard how strong you were in the trade business." Sasha pushed his head down and Leo awaited for his response.
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Island Slave Trade   Harvest Island Slave Trade EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 1:50 pm

The Red Mohawk tilted his shades down to glance over at Leo. "..So you are not a slave? Good- I would be glad to speak to you and your Captain." Mohawk looked around to see if he could point Azure out in the crowd, He wanted to guess which Captain it was and how much strength. Azure knew she had to make a strong, Lasting impression with not only Mohawk, but all those here at the Tavern. She figured the only way to do that was to fight someone on the stage in front of everyone; But how would she get someone to face off against her?

She began to walk towards Mohawk and Leo, making sure to be aware of the strong looking fellows around her. However, even though she was doing a fine job at paying attention to those around her, she was not paying attention below her. Almost instantly she slipped on a banana peel which came out of no where! She stumbled into a table and knocked it over and with it all the ale, Cash, and weapons upon it. A large fellow with green, dead looking skin got up from his seat and yelled at Azure with all his might. The crowd dimmed down to a low murmur to see what went down. "YOU BITCH! I WAS ABOUT TO CHUG THREE LARGE ONES!" He directed his double sided war axe at Azure.

Now was Azure's chance, It was set up too perfectly for it to just be by chance. "..Your table was in my way big fella!" Azure swiftly drew her Nodachi, Silver Light. "So you flip the table!? I should cut you in two right now!" The angry gangster walked slowly towards Azure but was stopped by Mohawk. "..Looks like we have a Sparring match!.. If you are going to settle this then get up on that stage and do it right!" Mohawk pushed the big fella and pointed at the Stage. He followed Instructions and followed the path to the stage, Meanwhile Azure gave a smirk and wink to Mohawk, Giving off a look of confidence.

"I am going to cut you into a million pieces!" he shouted with madness from center stage. Azure entered on the left, gripping her Nodachi tightly; It was the moment of truth- Heaven's Nodachi Style V.S. This mad man's Axe techniques. The Axe man rushed Azure Instantly as she entered with a furious dash of power and strength. He swung overhead, doing his best to cut her head clean off. Azure had a different Idea though, She charged as well, sliding across the stage and under the giant of a man. Her nodachi cut through the inner, Left leg and into his knee. Azure Recovered with a roll on the other side and then flipped her body around to look at the damage done.

Blood drizzled down his leg but it didn't effect his movement as much as Azure thought it would. At most the strike gave the man a limp. "Kick her ass Forest Killer!" A man from the crowd shouted to boost his morale. The Killer forced his step down and pressed off hard to get a jumping motion which flung him forwards towards Azure. His next swing was now from head to toe. The strike came down quick and if Azure didn't do anything to dodge or block the heated technique she would probably be chopped in half. She Rolled out of the way as the Axe hit the stage, going through it violently and blasting away pieces at all sides.

The Axe not only destroyed half the stage but cracked the remaining wood around it within a 4 meter radius causing the stage to become unstable. Azure took a deep breath and gave her pirate persona a little more flavor. "You're pretty good with that Axe! That is certain.." Azure looked at the crowd who anxiously awaited one of them dead. "..You are all Lucky to witness in these moments why I am named Crimson Snow!!" She gave a slight glare at her target and just as he locked eyes with her, it was over. Azure zoomed passed the unsteady stage, Sliding her Legendary Nodachi across the belly, Bringing it Up and through the arm to the other side of the large fellow. The Stage lit up with a burst of blinding light and when It was over and dimmed she was seen standing behind him sheathing her Nodachi. Right before the Hilt clicked a rain of blood squirted out of the poor soul. He dropped to his knees and as his head hit the floor boards below him, forcing him to drop through to the under carriage of the Stage. As soon as his body hit the base his arm unattached, squirting even more blood than before.

Whispers blanketed the crowd, Who was this.. Snow? Where did she come from? Azure walked off the stage just as Forest Killer's crew went to help him the best they could. "..What Crew are you from!?" a man with a small teacup hat attempted to gain an audience with Azure. "I am , 'Crimson' Snow, Captain of Heaven's Winter! All of you, remember it well!" Azure shouted fiercely, calmly, and steadily to all those within the tavern. She could feel the eyes of stronger pirates and gangsters observe her and gain a sudden interest in her, however, Mohawk was the first to talk with her. "..You have some pretty flashy skills with the Nodachi.. My question is.. How did you come across Silver Light..?" Mohawk noticed that She had a hold of a legendary Sword. "It has been passed down in my family for generations." Azure spoke straightforwardly. "OH! There you are Leo- I didn't know where you had went!" It was at this moment that Red Mohawk realized that Leo belonged to Azure as her First mate.
Back to top Go down
Leo D Morgan

Leo D Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Island Slave Trade   Harvest Island Slave Trade EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 9:08 pm

From what seemed out of no where Snow slammed right into a table and a very large man. Leo wasn't sure what Snow was up to and decide to keep his mouth shut. As Snow and this large man argued. Red Mowhawk stepped in, "..Looks like we have a Sparring match!.. If you are going to settle this then get up on that stage and do it right!" Everyone cheered. It was quiet a spectacle to see the lights went low again as everyone cheered for the large man. A few men cheered for Snow. Leo shouted, "Come on Snow!" Red Mohawk looked at Leo then the match began. It was a long and brutal fight. However, Leo took this chance to talk Snow up. Hey, Mowhawk guy. Do you know who that woman is? She is a legend where I come from. It would be an honor to have her work with you!" Red Mowhawk kept watching, "Legend you say. I have never heard of her. What makes her so special. She has skills that's for sure. Does she have anything special to offer?" Snow was just about to finish the big man off. Leo looked to Red Mowhawk again. Leo said, "What does she have to offer?Well, right now nothing but a strong partner; But with time she could be your ticket to the top. That's just how powerful she is. Now, about the legendary part have you ever seen a sword like that. Its one of a kind buddy." With that the bout was over. Snow stood victorious over the man. Leo had no real worry's, Snow never loses.

Snow made her way over to Leo and Mowhawk,"I am , 'Crimson' Snow, Captain of Heaven's Winter! All of you, remember it well!" She stopped right infront of Red Mowhawk. Strong and fierce intensity in her eyes. Snow had Red Mowhawks attention, "..You have some pretty flashy skills with the Nodachi.. My question is.. How did you come across Silver Light..?" She was direct,"It has been passed down in my family for generations." Then for a moement broke her strong exterior, "OH! There you are Leo- I didn't know where you had went!" It was then Red Mowhawk knew why Leo was talking her up. Leo laughed pulled out his flask and began to drink. "Leo was it. Why didn't you tell me you belonged to this beauty? Well, Miss Snow I have to say you have peaked my interest. I would like to invite you to a private show. If you would please follow me." With that Red Mowhawk turned and began to head towards a side door near the stage. Just before he had completely turned around. Sasha shouted, "What the Hell, Red? What about my slave. I want him right now!" Red Mowhawk turned his head tilted his glasses, "Calm down baby. We will find you a different one. This one is clearly Spoken for." Sasha was speechless for only a moment but then like a spoiled brat. Pulled a gun out and pointed it at one of her slaves out of anger. Leo was sick of this bitch. The moment she was about to pull the trigger. Leo grabbed the gun pointed it down. A shot was fired. Then, he grabbed the back of her head and slammed it in to the bar counter breaking the wood and splinters flying everywhere. Leo immediately let go as she dropped to the floor. Red Mowhawk looked back to see what happened. Leo threw his hands in the air and said, "Hey, Slaves are expensive sometimes. Just trying to save you a pretty penny boss. It wont happen again.""It better not. Now come on she is going to be pissed when she comes too."He turned and kept walking to the door. Leo looked at Snow and grinned. He then bowed and held his arm toward Red Mowhawk. "After you Miss Snow." Leo said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Island Slave Trade   Harvest Island Slave Trade EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 11:30 am

Azure gave a brilliant smile; Seeing Leo Knock out that woman was pleasing and when Azure turned around to look at Mohawk he even had a small smirk. She followed Leo's suggestion and took the lead behind Mohawk. They walked into a room which had a staircase going downwards. "Please, Follow me- We are about to begin." Mohawk nodded and slowly descended on the steps going downwards. Azure wondered what was going to happen at the end of the staircase but she knew one thing was for sure.. Whatever was down there, They had to find out!

It was quite the journey down the stairs but as soon as they reached the bottom they were greeted by a butler.. Or rather- A slave with fancy drinks for them. Azure shoved her hand towards the slave declining the drinks. It wasn't her style to drink those kind anyways and didn't want to stray too far away from who she was. "Hmm.. You are interesting, Captain Snow- Don't like the drinks provided." Mohawk opened the door in front of them and There stood steadily a brilliant Oak Table. Well known Pirates, Gangsters, and Even Marines all had claimed seats at the sixty two spot table; all here to discuss things about the Slave trade.

"Take a Seat.." Mohawk offered two empty seats at the long Oak table. Azure looked around at all the eyes that were now on them. From the looks of the table, there was only two more empty seats which were apart from each other. Azure nodded and grabbed the seat furthest from them to save Leo a walk.. Plus, There was chicks on both sides of the empty seat that was right in front of them; She thought Leo might enjoy that. As Azure walked to the other side of the table she noticed a large fellow with a cigar that was larger than life. His shadowed figure sat securely on the seat next to hers.

To the other side of her seat sat a man she vaguely recognized from a wanted poster; But she couldn't put her finger on who it was exactly. "You look like an interesting Pirate.." The man with the cigar revealed his face from the shadows to give a Sharp pearly white smile. Azure gulped and then regained her composure, "Java 'TIKI'.. Bounty of 56,000,000 Berries.. What could you be doing in a place like this?" Azure gave a slight smirk while staring into his cold, forest eyes. "It appears my face is all over the North Blue, I am Infamous! JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA!" His laugh echoed through the entire room. If he was here then there was something a lot bigger in play for sure.

"Now that everyone is all here, Pretty Panther is not happy.. quite a lot of you have crossed her and now she is out for blood. You will know in a few seconds if you have crossed her!" Mohawk guy sat at the head of the table overlooking nearly 60 people. One by one bodies began to drop to the ground dead all around the Oak table. "..But lets not let that spoil the fun!" Mohawk smiled and put his feet onto the table. Each of the bodies began to disappear. Azure's eye twitched as she followed the movements of a slug figure. It was none other than 'People Eater' Vicky and faster than most people realized the 40 bodies which had dropped dead were swallowed whole by the Slug Human.. "Its all cleaned up!.. SO YUMMY." Vicky shouted in a crackly voice. Only 20 of the 60 now remained.

JAVA 'TIKI':

'PEOPLE EATER' VICKY:
Back to top Go down
Leo D Morgan

Leo D Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Island Slave Trade   Harvest Island Slave Trade EmptyMon May 28, 2018 8:17 pm

The walk down the staircase seemingly took forever. However, with this newly acquired time Leo took the moment and surveyed the dark and disgusting world he was in. Leo looked to Mohawk guy and said, "Hey, Mohawk. Be real, this place could be cleaner right I mean just because we are trading slaves doesn't mean were chopping them up and eating them down here." A sentence Leo would later regret saying. Mohawk smirked, "True, and personally I don't get the whole slave trade thing in the first place. I mean there is so many better things in life like money. Although, who knows if Pretty Panther's plan comes through we might be doing this stuff in locations anywhere we want." Leo twitched. What does he mean by that, he wondered.

Finally, the reached the meeting room it was filled with smoke and the scent of cheap perfume and alcohol. Leo took note of the 60 or so men and women around the room. He had an uneasy feeling about this whole thing. Mohawk told them to take a seat at a long oak table. Leo saw two seats one across the room and one with too beautiful women on either side of the seat. Leo's darted to Snow who was already making her way across the room. Leo bowed and mouthed the words thank you. Leo sat down and took a long drink from his flask. The woman on Leo's left was beautiful short brown hair. She looked almost feisty but looked as though she would get around. Leo was attracted to these kinds of women. The women took note of Leo instantly. Right when Leo had finished her drink the woman. Introduced herself,Hey, tiger my name is Lida. What you got there some private stock? Here, take a drink from my cup. Its delicious, everyone here that is of importance is drinking this stuff. Leo grinned and reached for the cup. When suddenly a hand was placed over the top by the woman on Leos right. This woman was tall had magnificently long black hair and a seductive low toned voice. She said, "Sorry, Mr....hmm gentleman. I don't think men of your looks should drink something so feminine. My name in Olivia. Olivia Silverwhich." It was only then did it click that the woman on his right was a powerful woman of a bounty of 49,000,000. Who clawed her way up the ladder in this world underground world. Lida took great offence and shouted, "Hey bitchwhich, cant you see I am trying to get laid here. Plus, I don't see you with one of these drinks. You must be some low level trash. So big guy how about...."   Then mid sentence Lida began to choke on her words. dropping her glass to the floor and grabbing her chest within the next moment she was dead. It was then Leo heard mohawk guy say,"Now that everyone is all here, Pretty Panther is not happy.. quite a lot of you have crossed her and now she is out for blood. You will know in a few seconds if you have crossed her!" Leo looked to Olivia who gave him a warm look. She had saved his life. He was not one to deny a drink. If, she hadn't stepped in Leo began to say something but was cut off. "Don't Mr. Gentleman I was being serious strong men like you should only drink hard drinks. I see something in you. So pay attention and keep your eyes on the prize." Olivia said as she motioned to her tight black dress.

A few moments, later a old disgusting women came around and began devouring the bodies Lidas body was the last she consumed. "All cleaned up so yummy." She then looked at Leo and said, "Might I sit next to you sexy." Leo shivered then nodded. So much was happening. Only 20 people were left including Leo and Snow. Mohawk guy stood saying," Thank you, for your loyalty. Now, this meeting was not just to weed out those people who weren't loyal. Pretty Panther believe the next step in his plan is on its way to success. So, he wishes to include you all on the next step. He is in talks about legalizing slavery. To the point of being able to buy and sell anywhere, anytime. As if you were buying dinner." Leo was stunned the navy would never allow this to pass. He looked around the room and saw several very different reactions some good, some bad. However, Leo pulled out his flask took a drink and waited for Snow's response to see how to react to this new development.
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Island Slave Trade   Harvest Island Slave Trade EmptyTue May 29, 2018 4:52 pm

Azure felt like both Leo and herself were out of their league on this one.. Many familiar faces that she had seen on the Wanted posters continued to pop up left and right. Even though she almost felt helpless, Azure kept her composure and as soon as the Slug lady took a seat next to Leo, Mohawk went ahead and foretold the rest of the plan- "The Twenty of us are simply a small part of the cog that will soon run the slave trade, arm deals and other sorts of things.. In other words.. The North Blue is about to be under the control of Pretty Panther." Mohawk Guy seemed to sigh under his breath. Did he like this Idea? or maybe there was something more.. somethings that were hidden about Mohawk guy.

"What's the plan for us Specifically?" Azure glared with her sea blue eyes. Mohawk slowly stood from his comfortable seat. "..Do you mean Yourself and Leo?.. Ah, I have something very important planned for you both. As for everyone else- Instructions will be brought to you very soon to the table. these are from Pretty panther, Personally." Mohawk nodded to a good looking man in a tux, who then brought out large folders, sealed with the magickal crest of Pretty Panther. "Now that all of you have this folders, You may leave.. Make sure you follow the instructions to the 'P' Because if you don't.. Pretty Panther will do the exact same thing to you as She has done here.." He pointed to the Slug lady who gave a triple chinned smirk. They began to rise from the table, holding the folder close to them as if it were a piece of grand treasure.

As everyone moved out of the room Azure and Leo were signaled to stay behind. "The two of you have an important task at hand that I would like you to take care of." Mohawk fixed his shades and made sure everyone within the room was away before continuing. "I need you both to Steal a particular object from the Bishop in this town. It is a Pistol with gold engravings on it that say 'Mohawk's Gun' If you do this I will make sure you get the finest Sake when you return here as well as a reward, of course."

Azure looked at Leo to see what he would say before she said anything. She was sure that they had successfully gained a decent amount of information but they had to keep it going in order to feed the info to the higher ups.
Back to top Go down
Leo D Morgan

Leo D Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Island Slave Trade   Harvest Island Slave Trade EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 9:44 pm

Leo, listened close to the conversations, taking note of every little expression from Mohawk guy and the others in the room. Leo wasn't sure what Miss Silverwich meant by keep his eye on the prize. This wasn't your average innuendo, she meant something. It was then Leo's eyes drifted to the slug women who was snuggling up to Leo's arm. At first Leo was going to flip but then something caught his eye. In one of the many fat rolls of the woman Leo spotted a note. He couldn't look at it for long the fat slug had only closed her eyes for a few minutes. However, Leo read, "Keep an eye on the Mohawk fellow. -P" Was Mohawk guy a good person? Was he here by choice. Leo's mind flooded with questions.

Suddenly, Leo snapped back into the conversation. Mohawk said, "Now that all of you have this folders, You may leave.. Make sure you follow the instructions to the 'P' Because if you don't.. Pretty Panther will do the exact same thing to you as She has done here.." The old Slug smirked. Leo's spine shivered. Then as Everyone began to leave the room Olivia turned to Leo and asked,"So Mr. Gentlemen did you pay attention? Our meeting was brief but I do hope to see you breathing again don't do anything stupid." Leo nodded his head and with that she stood up with her folder and made her way to the exit. It was only then Leo saw it. On the back of Olivia's Leg was a brand it was a P. The only reason Leo's saw it was because the slit in her dress slid sideways when She stood up. Then, it clicked. Leo quickly looked at a few others that left the room. A brand on at least 3 others. These people did just work for Pretty They were owned by Pretty!

Leo needed to talk to Snow immediately.  . "The two of you have an important task at hand that I would like you to take care of." Leo's snapped back to the conversation at hand. Mohawk guy continued, "I need you both to Steal a particular object from the Bishop in this town. It is a Pistol with gold engravings on it that say 'Mohawk's Gun' If you do this I will make sure you get the finest Sake when you return here as well as a reward, of course." Leo, felt like the job was easy enough but what did that have to do with them coming here. Leo asked, "Alright, Mohawk guy was it. But, why have us come here only to do this little side mission?" Mohawk guy threw his hand in Leo's face with a pointed finger and said, "Trust." Leo saw it a branded P on the inside of his wrist. Leo looked to Snow. Once Mohawk guy finished his conversation with Snow. He left the room.

Snow, I have so much to tell you. I have a few theories on what is going on in the Pretty organization. I will tell you everything on the way to our mission. What do you think we need to do and How should we act?"
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Island Slave Trade   Harvest Island Slave Trade EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 10:55 am

Azure glanced over at Leo and spoke in a whisper. "We will go along with everything for now- I feel like we can infiltrate the organization.. But to do that we need to act like Pirates. So.. Let's go find this gun." Azure Smiled slightly as she lifted her foot onto the first set of stairs. Making her way upwards she began to read the information that Mohawk guy gave her about where the Gun was being kept. It was in the next town over in some sort of old castle.

"The next town over is called Grain Villa. That's where we need to go!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Island Slave Trade   Harvest Island Slave Trade Empty

Back to top Go down

Harvest Island Slave Trade
Page 1 of 1