Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

The Return of Pandora [EVENT ARC]

Go down 
+18
Ambros
Leo D Morgan
Uri
Artura
Zerina Zayne
LazEBones
Auros Modos
Prankster
Synthia
Jack Silver
Jeremy Haynes
Azure Snow
Mozana
Lilly LuX
Cortex
Adam Jerald
Destiny
Lolly Ze Kandi
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lolly Ze Kandi

Lolly Ze Kandi

Berries : 2,600,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

The Return of Pandora [EVENT ARC] Empty
PostSubject: The Return of Pandora [EVENT ARC]   The Return of Pandora [EVENT ARC] EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 12:46 pm

The Return of Pandora [EVENT ARC] X59sx1R
The Return of Pandora [EVENT ARC] HIXdIzd
The Return of Pandora [EVENT ARC] FYg7BeX

"For One thousand years Ive rested in a deep, Uncomfortable slumber. Every moment my endless nightmare gnaws at my spirit and mocks me without grace. How could I have lost that battle?! How could I have been sealed with a weapon such as that one?! I would ask myself these thing again and again.. Mainly because there was no one else to speak to. Well, There was at first.. My followers came to me at the top of MT Abyss to visit this horrible blessed glowing tree; For a time I was able to talk with them, Assist them even; However, through the centuries it seemed like they had all since forgotten about me.. Labeled me as a Myth. On this mountain nearly one thousand years ago I made the damn boy who sealed me a promise.. When I got out of my prison I would show the world who Pandora really was.. I intend to honor that promise."

It was a quiet, distasteful night in the large cavern of the Glowing Tree. drips from above echoed as they hit the clear, holy water which filled most of the Cavern. As many knew, This Cave was a place of both heavenly grace and Dark sorrow- The water from the tree was said to cure deathly wounds, Even death at times so it was sought after by healers. But Even though this water was sacred to all, Within the Tree that made the water possible was sealed a Goddess of the highest order.

She was Made of everything Darkness and was called both a monster and a mother. Her pale skin and glowing crimson eyes were only two of the features that folks recognized her by. However, Soon they would know her appearance in full.. Unfortunately. On this day the Crescent moon was at its peak and the barrier which sealed the Goddess was at its weakest. The way everything lined up was the deciding factor of The Goddesses freedom. It was on this day that The Darkest of them all broke free from the Prison and awakened into the world once more. Black Butterflies flowed like great rivers around Gaia allowing all seers, followers of all Divines and all creatures to know that she had been awakened. The darkness clogged the light within the cave and the glowing tree was completely destroyed and with it the waters of healing..

A deadly wind blew quickly through the grey wasteland, uplifting a faded red kimono. In the distance a few large snake demons could be seen eating their latest prey. The woman in the Faded red kimono walked closer until she stood right in front of the three massive snake Demons. They tore apart the limbs of a greater demon they had hunted together which made crimson blood shower the woman. The snake demons paid no attention to the smiling woman who thought it was pleasurable to get so much blood on herself. "..Ahhh.. This blood feels so refreshing!" The woman licked the flowing blood from her face while her smile grew even bigger.

The Return of Pandora [EVENT ARC] AC3nx8W

The woman watched as the Snake Demons finished off every last inch of the beast until only the bones were shown. The snakes then turned around to see the woman who observed them. They got ready to attack, Slithering only meters away and that's when they noticed who she was. "M-M- Mother!" The Snakes all bowed down rather gracefully to the Woman who wore a Silver Demon Mask. "..When did you return?!" One of the Snakes said while his head rested on the ground. "..My children!.." She disappeared from her standing place over to one of the Snakes, Sitting on his head while giggling.

"..Ohhh! How Ive missed my realm..How long has it been, Children?.." The woman Glared down at her Snake Demon Children waiting for an answer. "..One Thousand Years, Pandora.." The snakes all said in harmony, Sounding ashamed. "... One Thousand? It felt like Five Thousand.. I guess you loose track of time when your sealed away.. Did the one who sealed me perish?" Pandora Raised an eyebrow under her mask expecting a good and terrible answer. "Yesss Your excellency. He lived exactly one year after the Sealing.."

This woman was none other than the Creator Goddess, Pandora of Darkness and Demons. The Sky Sword: Truth had enough power to seal her for One Thousand years.. So When the time was up and the seal weakened, Pandora was unleashed unto the world once more.

"..Do you realize how long that is?.. One Thousand Years of Peace within the 7 realms.. better not be all eight realms.. Disgusting.. It makes your mother Sick!" Pandora floated down to the grey ground and pulled out her Black katana. "..Mother! We would have done something but we are only Simple Snake Demons!.. We never stopped believing you would return!" The snakes all said at once in their native Demon Language. "..I know.. There was nothing you could have done.. In fact, Only the Sky Sword: Truth, could have released me sooner. Which is hidden most likely.. I know there is at least someone who could have found it though! I could have been spared many years of boredom!" Pandora's darkness surrounded the area while she went into a rage; and from the Darkness small Shadow demons and Obsidian Butterflies emerged and gathered around Pandora, Whispers of demon kind echoed through the air as Pandora floated upwards to look at all her beautiful children.

The Return of Pandora [EVENT ARC] HU37Ve4

"..After One Thousand years I am going to Reclaim my throne. Come, We shall go to Plasma City to make an echo that the world will be forced to hear. Find my greatest followers and tell them to be there! I'm sure the other side of the coin will be joining the battle to defend Plasma City." Pandora snapped her fingers Appearing on one of the snakes heads. She pointed her finger in the Direction of Plasma City.. In a weeks time the first battle of the next war would occur. Everything behind her was covered in 300 meter high darkness which engulfed the wastelands and spread around like wildfire. The darkness gave birth to new demons and Obsidian butterflies who then let other demons and allies know of Pandora's Return. "I have had One Thousand Years to think about the promise I made.." Pandora smiled royally. "I will show this world the True Power of Pandora.."

Last edited by Pandora on Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

Position : Weaver of Fate

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Pandora [EVENT ARC]   The Return of Pandora [EVENT ARC] EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 10:36 pm

The Return of Pandora [EVENT ARC] W92HZz8

The Return of Pandora [EVENT ARC] 7kEgCxv

"Here it was.. The reason why I began to walk through the plains of Adaria In the first place. Not only did I run into Elkomere's chosen one but Destiny led me to the King of Adaria.. Even though he was away from his Kingdom at the time He Knew what was about to go down as soon as the horde of black butterflies waved their wings around Gaia. To the North the Ice Demons came from Aureos- From the Southern Lands came the Trolls who worship Pandora- From the East a wave of darkness and shadow channeled through like a black sea unto Adaria seeking its way to Plasma City.

Demons and Followers of Pandora alike came together just to be in her presence and follow her will. When I traveled the world this past week I saw Chosen ones from all over come to this place I knew it to be Destiny.. Here in Plasma City there would be The First Battle of the New Era. A battle that would go well for Pandora or those against her."

The gentle breeze and clear streets motioned to any who read the signs. This was the calm before the storm and it was in these precious moments that life should be cherished before the Darkness consumed it whole. Destiny's heavenly robes blew in the wind as she stood upon a tall building over looking the city and the outskirts around it. Looking outwards she rested upon her golden staff and watched as Pandora's Army marched towards Plasma City. From below she saw King Leo's Army prepare themselves for what was to be the First battle against the forces of Pandora in a thousand years.

Destiny was Interested to see King Leo and hear the Morale boosting speech to his men and others in the city who were willing to fight on his side. What sort of things would he do? What Kind of King was he really? The Orange Army of Plasma City waited patiently in the massive quart yard for Their King to appear.

Meanwhile.. Many of the Chosen appeared in the Third and second districts of the city.. They would notice there was no one there but countless Adarian Soldiers and other mercenaries who had chosen to fight against Pandora. However, In the Shadows of the city dwelt Dark forces that had been waiting for the right opportunity to strike. Destiny awaited to see which of the Chosen appeared to her first.. It would be Destiny that they come to this place.
Back to top Go down
Adam Jerald
First Generation
First Generation
Adam Jerald

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Crescent Moon Style
Skill 2: Runic Magic
Skill 3: Cooking

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Pandora [EVENT ARC]   The Return of Pandora [EVENT ARC] EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 11:03 pm

The Black Butterflies lead him here, shuffling through the crowds of Mercenaries in the Third district as he attempts to make his way to the front of the city, to see just what he's up against. To confirm it with his own eyes what his heart already knows to be true, yet his very soul dreads.
Casting aside his hesitation and fear he continues, glancing only once behind him to confirm that his companions are following before he continues, Kougetsu humming on his back with trepidation as his begs to be drawn against the font of evil coming from the East.
The only weapon on him, and the only weapon he'll need as he smoothly avoids arms, elbows and shoulders and continues his trek forward.

Breaking through the crowd he steps forward, his soul igniting in anticipation as his eyes gleaming ethereally as he speaks, his voice cutting through, soft as a whisper and yet powerful, marking him clearly as one of the Chosen as his eyes raise to the wall, which hides the Black Army beyond it.

"...I will not falter."

He declares before he rushes forward, sandals clapping noisily against the stone before he leaps, gusts of wind carrying him upwards before he hops from rooftop to rooftop, reaching the wall after a few mighty leaps, before he plants his feet against it, sliding down for a moment...
Before he rushes up the wall vertically, his steps carrying him high before he leaps over the edge, and lands upon the top in a crouch, crimson eyes narrowing as he's met with the sight of the enemy of all those of the Moon.

The Chosen of the Moon has arrived, and he will not hesitate.
Back to top Go down
Cortex
First Generation
First Generation
Cortex

Berries : 190,500

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Pandora [EVENT ARC]   The Return of Pandora [EVENT ARC] EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 12:05 am

Her eyes were dead at the sight of the raven's blood that coated her hands. She wiped it on her clothing,  the innocent life washing away as though it were blood she had earned on the battlefield, instead of through murder. She closed her eyes, taking several deep breaths in order to calm herself. Pandora. Her ancestor, the one who "graced" her with powers beyond her imagination, had arrived. She felt the black butterflies begin to brush past her, tingling her skin with an odd, electrifying jolt. Her eyes opened, and she stared at the bloody raven once more. 'It's also her fault you're dead.' She thought, cradling the creature's limp, useless body in her arms. 'She has me at gunpoint. But no longer.' Pandora made a terrible mistake, coming here. She was sure of that. Any chosen worth their salt was here, and she looked forward to seeing Pandora squash all of them. One of the chosen would reach her. One of them would kill her.

Kae began to shiver, despite the resolve passing through her mind. She stood up, discarding the body of the raven gently on the streets. A bystander to this horrible affair. That's what she kept telling herself. But here she was, turning Pandora's own gifts against her. One raven was worth the cost. She glanced around, trying to get her bearings. Ordinarily, being in a city would have confused the hell out of her, but her battle instincts were beginning to kick in. She felt energy flowing, and it was as though Cinder herself was guiding the mage into battle. Her hair was already alight with a burning glow, her anxiety and sorrow twisting together with her fury and bravery to make something holy unnatural. 'War. It makes war.' She thought, before feeling herself pushed out of the way by one of the mercenaries, heading directly for the enemy.

She looked forward, towards their destination. The wall. She saw a man darting between rooftops, making his way towards the wall, and her smile was sad. This would be tough on all of them, but she was proud of the entire city, the entire world, coming together to stop the forces of chaos. She knew somewhere in her heart that the chaos surrounding her was necessary, she knew that being here would change the destiny of the world, even a little. That didn't stop her from feeling as though she were about to weep. Clenching her fists together, she made a final world of resolve to Cinder. "Thank you, o goddess. Please protect my allies and myself in the battle to come." With that, she began following behind the mercenaries, walking slowly towards her destiny. It was a lonely walk, despite being surrounded by people. Each knew that this might be their last day, but none knew it more than Kae.

"At least I'll go down fighting."
Back to top Go down
Lilly LuX
First Generation
First Generation
Lilly LuX

Position : Agent
Berries : 700,000

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Pandora [EVENT ARC]   The Return of Pandora [EVENT ARC] EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 12:08 am

Lilly did well to follow close to her Samurai Companion. At this point in time they had been through quite a lot together back in Ventari and through the Forgotten Lands to finally end up in this place. The Black Butterflies flew violently around the city giving a clear signal that the battle would be here soon. She observed with Echo, taking note of the massive army of darkness in front of them. Could they win? Could they really go against a Goddess? "Most Neutral Tamasha.. May your scales of balance tip in our favor this day!" Lilly spoke as she loaded her twin pistols.

She was ready for this upcoming battle.. Would she die? Maybe. It was all in Tamasha's pale hands now. All Lilly planned on doing was chewing her pink bubble gum and kicking ass... and she was almost all out of gum..
Back to top Go down
Mozana
First Generation
First Generation
Mozana

Berries : 2,000,000

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Pandora [EVENT ARC]   The Return of Pandora [EVENT ARC] EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 12:11 am

Sara meandered her way through the Third District of the city, her lips pursed in mild annoyance. Where in the world had everybody gone? She'd been plying her trade here in the Third District for the past week or so, amassing a sizeable amount of wealth, only for everybody to suddenly vanish! Even the obnoxiously talkative cat that she'd come to know as Chester was nowhere to be found. This was quite the conundrum. How was she supposed to steal if there was nobody to steal from?

Nobody that didn't seem like they were gonna kill her, anyway. Her gaze flicked over to the nearest group of mercenaries. Giving off an aura of extreme unfriendliness, giving off an aura of moderate but not overwhelming wealth, and, related to the wealth, armed to the teeth. They'd probably stab her if she went anywhere near them. She followed an evil God, after all. What a rotten time. Stuck here, alone, with nobody to even take advantage of? How horrendous. The Lich would surely laugh at her now if he could see her now. She sighed. "Won't some little cicadas walk by and brighten up my day? It's so boring otherwise~"

Idly, she wondered where Destiny was. The Demi-God had left her with the phenomenal gifts that were currently lying in her bag, along with dropping the girl in Plasma City. It was here that she had met servants of other Gods for the first time, had made her first coin on her own, and had even met her first companion (as irritating as they may be). She hated to admit it, but she was growing rather fond of the place. Hopefully she'd be able to take advantage of the place at least a little more before they moved on.
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Position : Marine Captain
Berries : 135,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Heaven's Nodachi
Skill 2: Gun Blade Style
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Pandora [EVENT ARC]   The Return of Pandora [EVENT ARC] EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 12:37 am

The wispy wind and chaotic Butterflies forced Azure's Midnight Blue hair to fly backwards like a lush dark amethyst river. It wasn't the first war she was participating in and it wouldn't be the last and that was for sure! Unlike the other Chosen ones Azure had been personally invited with her crew to the first district of the city where The Orange Army of Plasma City awaited Their king's speech. She had personal history with King Leo but they had left off on the wrong foot last time they saw each other.

"Damn Leo.. Being all late to his own speech!" Azure accidentally shouted. She was then barraged with "SHHHHHH!" From all directions. Azure looked around, glaring and then sighed, "..This will be quite the war." She looked over at her crew and then to Mohawk Guy who was excited to see Leo. "It will be good to see Leo!" Mohawk Guy said with a smile, Obviously Missing the King. "..Tfff.. Leo.. You do remember what happened,Right?!" She shouted again on accident. From all directions she was again barraged with "SSSHHHHHHH!!!!!" Azure Glared once more and then turned her attention to Mohawk guy.

"You DO Remember right?" Azure squinted her Crimson eyes. Mohawk guy shrugged. "Uhmm.. Yeah! Of course I remember.." He coughed and giggled a little while remembering being past out and the next thing he knew was being dragged away by the mohawk and separated from Leo.. He really didn't know what had taken place, Just that Azure was very scary that day. Azure sighed again and awaited the King's Arrival with as much patience as she could muster.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeweledseas.com
Jeremy Haynes

Jeremy Haynes

Berries : 40,000

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Pandora [EVENT ARC]   The Return of Pandora [EVENT ARC] EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 12:51 am

"Henshin."

Is the word that echoes from behind them, in the shade and out of sight, a brief flash of light occurring before Khepri steps out from the shadows in a disguise, scarlet, black and silver armor covering him from head to toe as he saunters out, waving away a few black butterflies with a soft hiss through his helmet.
"Ufufufu, all these Butterflies..Captain, are we going to be fighting a Goddess..?"
He asks softly, sounding rather calm despite this, almost amused as he steps up and leans around, looking for the King of Adaria, who was supposed to give a speech....

He was actually looking forward to that, he hopes it's happening, still, Demon's will be on the other side of this fight, so he gives an inward prayer to Cinder, to make his steel Strong and their edges Sharp and his mind even Sharper.
He's looking to take the Tactician spot on this crew, so he'll have to plan accordingly...

"Captain, can you convince the King to give me..twenty men? I need someone to man the cannons I'll be giving them." He requests softly, head tilting and the impression that his smile has gotten wider is given, before his gaze trails over the top of the walls facing Pandora's army, calculating variables and plotting out trajectories in his mind, available Mercenaries, the Crew, with the Chosen among them, the Chosen in the City and the Demon's across from them..
Alright, he's accounted for everything.

[He's the Supreme Logician, and he has a Plan.
Back to top Go down
Jack Silver
First Generation
First Generation
Jack Silver

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Silver Sword
Skill 2: Dragon's Cure
Skill 3: N/A

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Pandora [EVENT ARC]   The Return of Pandora [EVENT ARC] EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 12:53 am

Even though this Large Gentleman had been traveling with Azure and the rest of her crew he had flipped his silver coin in order to see if he would go to the first district or the third. The coin toss confirmed his choice and ended up traveling alone to the third district but that was quite alright. Maybe he would see Azure on the battlefield.. or maybe not.. Either way Jolly Lee found it best to listen to the Silver Coin Toss. The Nameless Divine knew best and granted him luck.. So why not listen?

He looked around at all the empty shops and streets which made him feel odd inside. Pandora Followers had destroyed his home while he helplessly sat there watching and he would not let that happen again. Jolly Lee sat down in the middle of the street by the north entrance next to countless Adarian Soldiers. He then meditated until something happened, Regaining any energy he had used- Not that he used any to begin with but nothing else was about to happen until they reached the gates.. Or course, Jolly Lee Knew there was Darkness within the city and would be ready for anything if anyone tried to attack.
Back to top Go down
Synthia
First Generation
First Generation
Synthia

Berries : 250,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Pandora [EVENT ARC]   The Return of Pandora [EVENT ARC] EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 1:59 am

A soft growl rumbled in Anatasia's throat as she carefully trekked through the shadows of the city, eyes darting to either direction as she carefully examined the area around her while activating the Tracking Patch which served as a part to her set of armor which allowed her to track the heat signatures of those who were not unnaturally cold, even in darkness as strong as this. She would be careful to avoid any unnecessary encounters with those whom she was not sure as to where their loyalties lie as she made her way towards what she assumed to be a massive wave of sorts in the distance that seemed to be nearing her direction.

Her companion, a young blonde-haired and red-eyed girl dressed in elegant and almost heroic-seeming clothing would be following close behind with her own old sword at the ready in case anyone chose to challenge their presence:

"The Darkness is strong here." Her companion, known as Ash to Anatasia, commented. This would elicit a small nod from the huntress, who would turn her head to look towards her ally. "Very much so - Aufero is becoming restless.." She would say, referring to the cursed blade which she carried on her person and which seemed to be soaking up the Darkness of the area rather hungrily - speaking into it's Wielders mind in a pleased tone.

"The Goddess Of Darkness, She approaches.." Aufero commented within Anatasia's mind, to which she would respond with a small nod while beginning to move herself further away from the concealment of the nearby buildings and out into the open before closing her eyes momentarily as her Dark Aura flowed through her body and she reveled in the feeling briefly before calling out a challenge into the city:

"Face me!" She screamed, her voice combining with the echoes of her Dark Aura to give a slight reverb effect to her voice as she turned her head and began picking up a distant signature on her tracking patch that she would begin to approach - leading her towards the Third District of the city, where the Darkness flowing through her along with the mental prodding of Aufero urged her to fight and kill as it had done ever since she had the misfortune of retrieving the blade months ago. She had been under it's influence ever since, and had changed from a cold yet neutral Bounty Hunter to a near-unfeeling agent of Darkness that followed the will of a corrupt blade.

"You must kill - The Darkness demands it." Aufero commanded with a hiss in Anatasia's mind, eliciting another small growl and more words riddled with Darkness: "Show yourselves! Miserable curs.." She muttered, giving a small shake of her head and momentarily regaining some of her own mind as she whispered to herself.

"I have to carry on - Even if it is as one of Them.."

Armor:
Companion:
Weapon:

Last edited by Anatasia Nevermore on Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation
First Generation
Prankster

Position : -
Berries : 0

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Pandora [EVENT ARC]   The Return of Pandora [EVENT ARC] EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 2:10 am

From afar a light was flying amongst the darkness in fact if people looked hard enough. They could see the light in the distance how odd. But this light was none other than Trillion Shadow the only body who has demon blood. To be loved by the light with his halo over his head. His dark and light aura was something to behold. Flying on his eagle back his white cloud was around them. Trillion smiled as he looked down because he was all the way up in the sky. Followers of the Dark Goddess was all over this was true paradise.

It's about time I can't wait to burn down that city. I can't wait to redeem myself oh wait I already did when I crushed them losers way back at that other city. Now I'll hurt down Snow crew and kill them all but first I need to go meet The higher ranking followers of Pandora.
Trillion flying on his eagle over head of the demons flew within the darkness as he disappeared from sight. Smiling as the crew doctor tactician and the man who followed luna was all his first targets.
Back to top Go down
Auros Modos

Auros Modos

Berries : 223500

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Pandora [EVENT ARC]   The Return of Pandora [EVENT ARC] EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 2:33 am

Auros couldn't stop smiling as he sat under an old dead tree. Tears of joy streamed down his face as he looked down at the obsidian butterfly that had landed on his hand. Pandora was back. His goddess was finally free of her seal. And her return would completely change the world, the balance that leaned so favorably towards those that had locked her away was finally going to be upset. It would be a beautiful and bloody return. And nothing would stop him from seeing it through.

"Ah, hello again young master. Where shall we go this time?" The riverperson stood on his small boat, his hood completely covering his face in darkness. "Do you really need to ask? Pandora is free again. What sort of worshiper would I be if I ignored her call?" Auros smiled as he steps onto the boat, the riverperson turning away to look forward as the boat begins to steadily drift forward, gently cutting it's way through the water. "Are you certain? It will not be a peaceful return. Many deaths will occur, on both sides. Do you believe you have the strength to live through it?" Auros sat down, rocking the boat slightly as he sighs. "Don't patronize me old... person. I can FEEL an uncountable number of fates about to meet their end, even from here. I know I'm putting myself at risk by going there... I want to see her for myself. Besides, how many of my fellow demons will fall to the light without my protection? Even if it's not a massive amount, my protection could lessen the losses on our side... But don't worry. I don't plan to charge up to an enemy far outside my abilities. I don't want this to be the last ride you give me. They're always so peaceful." The riverperson chuckles a bit as Auros finishes speaking, quieting down as they slowly made their way towards Adaria.

Several days later...

Auros had made it to the land and joined up with Pandora's forces. He couldn't help but feel... rather nervous. His white fur made him stand out a bit from the darkness of the other demons and the darkness around him. That could be an issue... but one he would resolve once the fighting started. For now, he marched forward. The gates of the city were in view. Taking a deep breath, he steels himself with determination. He had plenty of demons in front of him to handle the first volley of a ranged assault... He didn't have any doubts that everyone in the very front of the pack would die. They were the bravest. Or most insane or bloodthirsty. Either way, without the weaker pawns, the strongest of the army would suffer severe damage. It was better to let the enemy tire themselves out  a bit before unleashing the full force of the army. He gave a quick prayer of thanks to Pandora for the creation of such a powerful force.

Black marks appeared on his face as his eyes changed color and he prepared to fight, a dark aura of protection swelling over every ally within 50 meters of Auros. "We are beings born of darkness... for a thousand years the light has pushed us back... but not today! Today we can fight on equal ground! Even the brightest light will not vanquish us! I won't let anyone around me be pushed around by the light any longer! The scales of power aren't tilted in their favor anymore!" Auros shouted so that the demons around him could hear him, pumping himself up while doing his best to encourage the demons around him with the knowledge that they would have the protection of his Unwavering Darkness. Inspired troops did fight better than demoralized ones after all. Although, just having Pandora unsealed was probably more than enough to motivate them. They were slowly getting closer and closer... he really hoped they didn't have time to prepare any sort of sniper squad. Being shot down before reaching the true battlefield would make him cry. He wanted his goddess to see his strength and will, not his tears.
Back to top Go down
LazEBones
First Generation
First Generation
LazEBones

Berries : 212,500

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Pandora [EVENT ARC]   The Return of Pandora [EVENT ARC] EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 3:11 am

Lazuli was not happy. In fact, this was probably the least happy she had ever been ever. She already didn't like the enviorment of a city to begin with. Everything smelled weird, didn't seem unnatural, and there were so many people around that she couldn't find any good hiding spots! This city though... this city was even worse than the stories she'd heard! There were soilders running around and one of them even touched her butt! She'd punched him in the face, but now she REALLY wanted to leave! Even the good things she'd heard about cities weren't around! The shops were all closed and there weren't even any kids in gangs to run around and play with! That was the one thing she'd really had hopes for! "Siiiiigh. This place isn't any fun at all! Everyone's really serious right now and I've got a really bad feeling in my tail! Zerina, I think we should leave! I don't even care if we go to another city, but this place is terrible! Is the guy you were supposed to get a reward from even here anymore!? This place is empty!" Lazuli pouts and folds her arms as she looks toward the woman who brought her here.

Her complaints would likely go unanswered however, as almost immediately after she was done, what could only be described as the roar of an enraged beast echoed down the streets, Lazuli's ears twtiching as she jumps and turns to face the direction of the challange. "Face... me? What was that!?" Lazuli's eyes would shimmer with curiousity as she starts rushing down an alleyway to try and find the source, sticking to the shadows. Her heart was racing with excitement... and fear. She could feel her instincts telling her to not move, play dead or run away. Whatever had made that shout was definitely something strong. Lazuli wasn't suicidal enough to consider actually ACCEPTING the challenge... but she just HAD to get a look at whoever had made such a battle cry! A shout that shook her down to her very core! What kind of person could do something like that? She just wanted to get close enough to see the source... that would be enough to satisfy her. that would make coming to this place worth it... probably.
Back to top Go down
Zerina Zayne
First Generation
First Generation
Zerina Zayne

Position : Captain
Berries : 265,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Rainbow Logia
Skill 2: Illusionary Arts
Skill 3: Ship Builder

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Pandora [EVENT ARC]   The Return of Pandora [EVENT ARC] EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 11:51 am

Zerina smiled at the smell of demons in the air. She had seen how many marched their way here, to Plasma City and soon they would be surrounded. Not only that.. But there was Demons and foes already in the city just waiting to strike. Zerina Patted The young fox girl on the head. "Now, Now, You Just got here- I'm sure you will enjoy yourself at one point.." She smirked as the Fox Girl ran down an alleyway. Zerina floated upwards and followed Lazuli making sure her umbrella spun on her shoulder as she looked over her cute companion.

"Johnny! don't even think about running away- There is no where to go." Zerina turned back to shout at her bounty. Soon Zerina had landed on the ground and found herself staring at someone she knew from the Bingo Book; She looked into the eye of another Bounty Hunter. Zerina was sure they would cross paths eventually but so soon? It must be Cinder's Will. "Anatasia Nevermore. Seems like I ran into you earlier than I Expected. Say- What are you doing in a place like this? I see your prepared to fight- But on which side?" It was a silly question that she already knew the answer to but she thought it would be interesting to ask anyways.

Zerina spun her umbrella while showing the palm of her other hand. "..Before you ask- I know your name and basic Information from the Bingo Book- I'm sure you know about it.. AND The ones inside the book.. such as myself." Rainbows began to dance around them in a circle, Including Lazuli and Ana's Companion. "Tell me, Ana- Do you like Rainbows?"
Back to top Go down
Artura

Artura

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Pandora [EVENT ARC]   The Return of Pandora [EVENT ARC] EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 2:30 pm

While traveling along with Captain Azure Snow, Artura was always hard at work making adjustments to her armor or fine-tuning the healing crystals that she had built into the armor's gauntlets, although admittedly she was still a bit shaken up after their encounter with the dark individual from before who seemed to be so willing to throw away his life even after it had been saved, going so far as to attempt and destroy the city in which her along with Azure and the rest of the crew were stationed for the time being while they attempted to gather supplies and a ship which had been a very arduous ordeal and one that she hoped not to repeat again:

"Goddess.." She muttered, mostly to herself as she took a moment to stop and look to the sky with a small frown forming on the Doctor's lips. "Am I doing the right thing? - Saving those who only would want to hurt others? Is that wrong, and does it make me as evil as them?" She asked towards the sky, beginning to have doubts as to how long she would be able to stand by her Oath while those she tended to could - and had, as of their encounter in Ice Berg - turn upon her and the rest of Captain Snow's crew just for petty revenge, hurting innocents along the way.

Its doesn't make sense, she thought to herself, that someone was even capable of doing such heinous things after being extended kindness and care as she felt that she had done - Why would the Gods allow it? Why could they not protect those that were hurt? Her thoughts continued to ramble onward for a few moments before the sound of shouting managed to snap herself out of her own mind:

"First and foremost - I am a Doctor, and I will not let anyone change that." She said to herself, aloud this time and with conviction as her frown faded to reveal a determined expression upon the woman's face as she would begin to access the situation around her, looking to see if anyone were currently injured or if they were in danger of such and tending to them immediately - She had to keep a vigilant eye around here, and she would not let anyone that could be saved die so long as she were here.

"I am watching over you all, even if it is only for today - I will be your angel."
Back to top Go down
Uri
First Generation
First Generation
Uri

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Pandora [EVENT ARC]   The Return of Pandora [EVENT ARC] EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 3:52 pm

The darkness of the night chilled her to the bone. Loud voices and angry thumps filled the night sky of Plasma City, a sound that was not very familiar. So man Adarian soldiers had been summoned for the fight in the war against Pandora, yet she had come to simply watch. Aien was neither for nor was she against Pandora, yet simply curious. Who would win this new war? Light or darkness? Good or Evil? Standing in the alleyway, within the shadows she watched the beginning of the end. She should choose, however, she did not want to make such a rash decision right off the bat. Only she will join when the battle has almost reached its peak. A strange sense reverberated through her body. Was this a sign from Chronos? What did it mean?

Chaos erupted in the streets as the forces of Pandora and those against her began to gather. Fear like she never felt before made her shiver, however, she felt a reassuring presence which calmed her down. It was here where she saw her first demon, one that sent shivers down to her spine. Would she be strong enough to make a different? Or would she die a dishonorable death? Aien couldn't make a choice yet. But fortunately, she did not need to, the battle was yet to begin. Only when it has begun would she be forced to make the choice. For now, she will spectate and ponder until she finally have made a decision.

"From Chronos' will, I shall watch one side." Running with the wind, she began to look around for a spot where she could hide as she could watch the battle begin. A chilling scream of a challenge of battle forced her to feel more fear. However, she did her best to ignore it. The forces of the countless amount of races seemed to stand united against Pandora, yet her forces had an equal amount of evil on their side. Which one should she spectate first? Deciding upon the army against Pandora Aien rushed towards their side before finding a place to watch. "I am here to neither aid nor fight against any of you. If you have earned my interest I will join your forces. You will need all the help you can get against the goddess of darkness so do not disappoint." While her body was relaxed, her mind was tense. Simply because she chose to stay neutral did not mean she was not going to be attacked. She must be wary if she wished to stay alive.
Back to top Go down
Leo D Morgan

Leo D Morgan

Berries : 255,000

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Pandora [EVENT ARC]   The Return of Pandora [EVENT ARC] EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 7:44 pm

Leo arose from his bed to sound of women shouting down the hall. He immediately knew that voice. "Shit I am going to have to start drinking pretty early today." Leo thought. He then reached to his nightstand grabbed a bottle of rum and downed the half full bottle of rum. Leo rolled out of bed literally hit face first into the ground. "Damn, hey miss Sarah can you please help me get dressed. It seems I am slightly drunk from last night." Leo grumbled. In the corner of the room stood a beautiful woman in a tight maid outfit. She was Leo's personal assistant and whatever the hell he needed. Sarah said, "Hell no, You will just use it as an excuse to get my clothes off." "Shit. That might be true." Leo said as he stood up full naked and reached for his pink coat and eye patch. After a few seconds Leo was full dressed.  "Alright, Sarah what is on the agenda for today , nothing to important i hope." Leo asked. Sarah replied " first of all, miss sarah to you! Second your joking right? Hmmm, lets see giant war happening outside our kingdom. Oh and you are giving a speech in about. an hour ago." "Oh are you kidding its Tuesday already, and i guess I will just wing that speech. Hey, Miss Sarah..... thank you for last night. I needed that. Now lets show them what we can do!" Sarah nodded her head and handed Leo his favorite rum flask.

Leo pushed the doors of his room and began to walk down the hall. He felt almost a touch of fear. Not because of the war that was going to happen but because of azure just down the hall. He had messed things up a lot between them so much so that he was shocked that she even showed up. Leo entered the large room that held many friends and guests alike. His eyes locked with Azure. He knew the fire in her eyes but once had seen them filled with love. He wondered if there was any left. Leo and azure were close, closer than they probably would like to admit. Then Leo's focus was broken be a large green Mohawk. "Mohawk Guy!! Brother how are you? I missed you! You have to try out this bar with me here in the city! I..." Sarah interrupted, "King Leo, Your speech and while I love seeing you all here the king has to make his speech he is already late for. King Leo please this way sir." "She is right, Mohawk Guy don't go dying on me. I hope azure is taking good care of you. And Hey Azure umm I know its been a while but when this is all over we should talk. I dont know maybe Mohawk guy could spend weekends over here. Anyways got to go give a speech." Leo waited for Azure response. Then shook his head and followed Sarah to another hallway that lead to a balcony.

Leo stood and looked out over the Orange army his army. He was unsure of this battle and didn't like the odds. However, war was at his doorstep. Leo took a drink from his flask and took a deep breath and spoke into a speech enhancer, "My friends, No, my Family. Thank you all for your courage your strength. You protect our great city and I and the city thank you. However, today is not about thanks. Today will not be easy. Today is about war. Today is about hardship. Today, we are going to defend our family. Today we are going to fight and win! So fight, fight for your right to live. We are a Family and we will win this day together! My family as you battle today remember this in your hearts. If you feel like you have no one you can trust. I promise you can always TRUST IN ME!" As the crowd roared Leo held his fist high reached for his flask took a drink and smiled. Leo then turned around and headed back down the hall. "Umm, Leo did you just make that up?" Sarah asked as they walked. Leo answered,"Ya, I am not sure where that came from but I guess I am more of a leader than I thou...." Before he could finish his sentence Sarah had hoped on his chested and started to kiss him passionately. After a minute or so Leo cut her off and set her back down, "What was that for?" "Thank you for everything you have done for me and not just me the whole kingdom and everyone in it." Leo smiled and together walked back into the room full of Leo's family and guests.
Back to top Go down
Ambros

Ambros

Berries : 272500

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Pandora [EVENT ARC]   The Return of Pandora [EVENT ARC] EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 11:58 pm

In the shadows of the Third district, Anastasia's roar of challenge caused something massive to stir. From an unlit alleyway, a massive figure moved from its cross-legged position and stood upright. Two deep blue eyes gleamed in the darkness as the figure rose to its full, imposing height of nearly seven feet. Loud cracking noises could be heard as the figure began stretching, working out all the cricks in his joints built up over hours of sitting in the dark alleyway. Once he was satisfied with the results, Ambros Korg, The Tower, stepped out into the street.

As he stepped out, the scowl was apparent on his face. He'd been sitting in that alleyway for far too long, waiting for some kind of signal that the attack was about to begin. So many people had walked by, so many that he had to refrain from killing and inflicting pain on, that he had worried that he would snap. While he might please his lord Gorrath in the short term that way, he couldn't serve his God while dead. It was better to work with others to create havoc, bloodshed, and eventually change. While he preferred not to associate with worshippers of other Gods, he could not deny that Pandora and her kin were staunch allies in this battle. Ambros wanted to enact change, and what better way to cause change than to destroy the capital of this desert country known as Adaria? This event would be sure to change the world, one way or another.

Ambros inhaled deeply, using his bear heritage to enhance his sense of smell. Most of the smells were repulsive: Industrial metals, trash, and other wastes of the city. Truly, a repulsive place. There were faint traces, however, of something better. Something sweeter. Fresh meat. It was time to stain Ambros' axe with blood once more, and make his God proud. Ambros began stalking his way down the streets, searching for a target to sate his bloodlust.
Back to top Go down
World NPC

World NPC

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Pandora [EVENT ARC]   The Return of Pandora [EVENT ARC] EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 12:46 pm

Black Jack:

Jack smiled with harmful intentions as he pierced the officers of crew with his eyes. "She is here.. I can feel it!" Jack's voice cracked like a maniac awaiting to kill his latest victim. Hidden within the shadows of the city he awaited with his most trusted officers. Jack stroked Two Nodachi while sitting down in a glimmer of light that shined through the Dojo they hid out at. One Nodachi was cased in white while the other in black. "..Pandora! She has returned. I simply cant wait!" his long white hair blew in the slight breeze that traveled through the dark abandoned Dojo. Who were once Azure Snow's Crew were now Jack's; He led the betrayal, He killed the loyal officers, and it was he, Jack who poisoned Azure Snow so she could not fight that day.

Not many knew Azure was Poisoned and she would have died if she had not been Blessed with the Gift of Healing; But one thing was for sure.. Nearly a month ago Black Jack was on Azure's Crew as one of her right hand men no less- Back then It didn't matter to Azure If he was a Pandora follower or not, But once the betrayal took place Azure knew she could never trust a Pandora follower again. Jack released the blade from the white case, observing at how it glowed with silver light. "..The Legendary Sword, named Silver Light- Its all mine! Hehehe.." He giggled as he ran his finger along the sharpness, purposely cutting into it just to see the blood drizzle down the sword and onto the stone floors of the Dojo.

"Captain.. Not only that Sword- But Onyx Twilight as well!" A man came from the shadows fixing his glasses with his palm. Black Jack smiled, "..You are right- BUT AZURE STILL HAS MAJESTIC MAJESTY.. THE SWORD WE FAILED TO GAIN!" Black Jack's smile shifted instantly to a frown as his crackling voice whipped through the Dojo. "Yes.. But My Little birds tell me she is here in the city.." A goblin nearly 4 feet high stepped forwards with a cloak wrapped up around his body. "..ReALlY?! Hehehe.. Then we have no time to waste.. Prepare the men for an all out attack. We are going to Destroy Azure Snow for good and take that Djinn weapon." Black Jack pointed at a blonde woman who was wearing a matching dark cloak. She nodded and smirked, putting on the dark hood before disappearing into the shadows.

'Rain of Zeus':

The sand of the desert blew through a beautiful green cloak. "Just like home.." She whispered to herself as she got closer and closer to the city. Pandora's Army was only 200 meters away from the gate and she knew if she didn't get through the gates in time she would have to deal with pesky soldiers and maybe even demons before entering the city. There was only one purpose in mind for the Woman and that was to kill King Leo. She didn't really want to side with Pandora but it was in her best interest to make a sort of alliance... For now.

"Leo.. The man everyone is talking about these days. Trying to unite the 8 kingdoms of Adaria.. Hmmph.. Making peace in Adaria.. Could he do it?" She spoke to herself as she flipped a silver coin. The sand blew over the coin as it skipped upwards through the air making a glimmer from the reflection of sun. "..Could he live?.." She spoke grabbing the coin from the air and putting it in a special place within her pocket. The gates opened a crack and she was let in.. Was it by the God of Luck? Or maybe the flip of the coin.. She never really knew but the only thing that mattered now was she was in the city. "What is your business here?" The gates shut quickly and three massive steel barriers went downwards behind the gateway in order to provide maximum protection.

"Im here to see the king."
She spoke honestly. The guard then motioned for her to un-hood herself and reveal her face which she did in an instant. "W-What.. The God Empress- Symphony Musicka!" The countless guards who surrounded the area gasped and put up their weapons. "Who let her in?!" The Captain of the Guards for this gate spoke harshly as he stepped forwards. "S-She gave the signal!!" A guard from above spoke swiftly. "..Looks like the God of Luck is on my side.." She smiled and let her long brown hair flow freely.

"All of you at once wont even be enough to take me out- Better to let me do my business here and then ill take my leave."
She spoke honestly once more, It was very true that all these men could not take her out.. In fact, any regular soldier stood no chance. "..F-Fine.. Ill send word of your arrival.." The captain gripped his sword tightly, signaling for people to rush to the king and deliver the message that one of the four God Emperor's has arrived to do some sort of business with King Leo. Symphony walked slowly, purposefully allowing the messengers to get to the King long before she ever would. "Third District.. Long ways to get up to the First.. Better conserve my energy."
Back to top Go down
James Smith
First Generation
First Generation
James Smith

Berries : 1,500,000

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Pandora [EVENT ARC]   The Return of Pandora [EVENT ARC] EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 5:35 am

Jingee had decided to pass through the city by chance. He noticed the abnormal amount of soldiers and mercenaries. He'd been through cities before - though tended to stick to the wilderness. He knew this amount of soldiers running around armed was an oddity. He decided he was going to leave, before anything happened.

Jingee was already in the second district long before anything started, he was merely getting supplies. He was wearing the same tattered clothing he normally wears, all of it covered in dirt. He didn't think of it being odd, despite his carrying around an expensive looking staff along with the poor looking clothing.

He was about to turn the corner towards the gate, when he heard some commotion. A lady had recently entered the city while some guards were apparently trying to keep people out. Jingee heard what he assumed to be the woman's title -'The God Empress' - he was somewhat curious for as to why she had obtained such a name. He could tell the guards were at least a little scared, based on how they were acting. Tense, and a threat from the Empress only confirmed what he knew. After stating that the lot of guards wouldn't be enough, the man that Jingee could only assume was in charge decided to cower out and let the lady in. He raised a brow, and decided to come out of cover now. He approached the lady, with the same typical grin he has on twenty-four seven. "Hello. My name's Jingee." He said, "May I accompany you?"
Back to top Go down
Truthseeker
First Generation
First Generation
Truthseeker

Berries : 265,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Pandora [EVENT ARC]   The Return of Pandora [EVENT ARC] EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 12:13 pm

Chester slid alongside Sara, though she hadn't been paying any attention to him. As he slid along, almost ice skating on the ground, he thought on this. As well as what kind of trick he'd play on her this time. He entertained himself with the thought. Though on the way to wherever they were going, Chester noticed a few things out of place. For one, Sara kept on stealing things from people on the way. So that was why she was here, she was pick pocketing! A noble profession in Chester's eyes. The next thing he noticed was the absurd amount of guards and mercenaries gathering around. There were so many of them... Why were they here? Chester would increase his friction and climb the wall, going to the top of the tall building. When he reached it, he looked out upon the black wall and laughed. No, this wasn't just a laugh, it was a cackle. Chester's invisibility lost itself and he cackled loudly, louder than ever before. An army of impending doom? That was the best joke he'd heard yet! It was hilarious! He collapsed from laughter, and continued to cackle for a solid minute before he finally managed to get up and compose himself.

He looked out at the army beyond the wall and chuckled again, before sliding down the building and meeting Sara in the large crowd of army men and mercenaries. There were a few others too, and a loud howl from somewhere, which Chester attempted to imitate, though he failed to roar as loudly as they had. He was never that loud of a cat anyway. When he met Sara, he spoke a surprisingly few amount of words. He leaned down into her ears and whispered with his smile wider than ever before.

"Prepare yourself, girlie. Darkness approaches."
Back to top Go down
Lolly Ze Kandi

Lolly Ze Kandi

Berries : 2,600,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Pandora [EVENT ARC]   The Return of Pandora [EVENT ARC] EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 8:37 pm

The Darkness.. Such a beautiful and mysterious spiral nature, Enough to drive humans insane with fear and uncertainty .. But also Enough to grant Demons Acceptance and happiness. Pandora levitated upwards as she flew towards the grand city of Plasma. At her back was her army of Shadow demons and from all sides of the city came her allies. Every Race on Gaia had heard and seen the awakening of Pandora; So much so they had prepared armies of their own to follow her into battle. At the North gate an army of Ice Giants began their attack. Meanwhile, The West gate was hit hard by Barbarians, Bandits, and Mercenaries. From the east gate attacked goblins, Trolls, and other creatures who often live in rocky terrain.

Pandora smiled under her Silver mask as she appeared in a flash of shadows on the top of the South gate. She observed the Adarian Soldiers who had countless bows at the ready. "FIRE!" The Captain yelled and a volley of arrows blacked out the sky striking a number of Demons and Pandora herself. She stepped upon the mighty stone wall of the South Gate, Coming closer and closer to an Adarian Archer. Turning her head to the side she spoke. "..Do you think your arrows will stop my ar-" She stopped her words when she realized she was stabbed in the chest with the Captain's Sword. She coughed up tar and black ooze came from the wound, down the sword And onto the captain's hands. The Ooze began to spread like dark wildfire up his arms and all over his body as he screamed in pain.

"..I.. I thought you couldn't harm Lesser beings?!.." One of the archers yelled with fear in his heart. "..That only applies to Gods.. Not Creator Gods.. That's what makes me the most dangerous of them all." Pandora's Ooze made the Captain's skin turn black and his eyes a blood shot red. Dark smoke came off him and his screaming came to a deathly halt. "You see- This man is now my servant- Today he is reborn a Greater demon who will now end your lives.. Better luck in the next life." Pandora unleashed the Captain, Now Greater Shadow Demon to kill all he could. Shouts and screams of bloody murder echoed through the area as the Greater demon ripped them to pieces.

Pandora's arm began to throb, Looking down she saw a white mark and extraordinary pain. Unlike the other gods besides Xi, she was able to kill anyone she pleased.. but this came at a price. Pandora levitated upwards and back to her army not showing any emotion and not letting anyone else see the pain she was in. This price was horrible- The amount of pain was endless but soon it would hopefully stop..

Shadow Demons Climbed the southern walls. Trolls began to destroy the eastern gate with heavy equipment; The Ice Giants who came down from the north began to break through the Steel plating of the North Gate and finally to the West the Barbarians, Bandits, and Mercenaries flung large stones of fire and ash to destroy homes, shops and buildings within the third district as well as the West Gate itself. The three ancient Demon snakes who Pandora first came across stayed with her as personal companions while the rest of her armies charged the City. It was truly a sight to behold; Not only for Pandora, But other Dark Gods as well.. They would be watching closer than others realized, Maybe they would even appear within the city..

Enemy Information:
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

Position : Weaver of Fate

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Pandora [EVENT ARC]   The Return of Pandora [EVENT ARC] EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 2:30 am

"It has begun.." Destiny's Lavender hair blew in the breeze. Shadow Demons came from her side of the City and it was only a matter of time before the Leaders of each army revealed themselves within the city to terrorize all in their wake; Destiny knew this well. For thousands of years she had studied the tactics of each race, Each Kingdom, and even each gang of troops she ran across. She stood upon the highest point of the Southern City, watching the events go down. The Greater Demon created by Pandora and Pandora retreating backwards after the Demon transformation was interesting to her. Even Destiny, Who was wise and powerful beyond thousands of years was tricked by Pandora's actions and emotionless retreat. She had no idea that she would be in that kind of pain and If Destiny did not see it, No one would.

Destiny continued to watch as yellow eyed shadows crawled up the wall which kept the city safe. Archers continued to fire their bows and Adarian soldiers swung blades at whoever breached the cities defenses. It was a balanced battle over on the Southern side.. But on the Northern side the Ice Giants continued their attack with instruments of destruction in order to break all three steel barriers and enter the city. Two of the three giant steel barriers were wrecked already on that side of the City.. However, Destiny Sensed If they did make it though, another Demi God in meditation would be able to fight against them.. Hopefully He could stand up to them and take out the countless Ice Giants with some help.

To the West Bandits flung giant flaming stones into the city. Even though these did not fly past the third district; Whatever they hit within that district was done for on the West side of the city. Lastly.. The Eastern City gates were breached by Trolls who were and have always been quite attuned to steel. The Trolls had trained for a very long time against the Great Steel Dwarven Cities in Ferria. This made them quite adept at the task at hand and rather easily got through with ease. As the Eastern Gate shattered, Goblins, Giant Mountain monsters and.. Of course, Trolls came in to say 'Hello'.

Destiny took a deep breath in. "It is Destiny I go to the Eastern Gate.." She snapped her fingers, going through a pure white scenic route before entering a Gold and blue doorway. When she came out the other side she was on top of the highest building on the Eastern Side by the gate. "Trolls.. Goblins, And Creatures of the Mountain- Today Is the Day of the Last of your life." She spoke before jumping off the building, doing a single, slow front flip and landing right in the middle of the chaos with her Golden staff lighting up the eastern battlefront.
Back to top Go down
Adam Jerald
First Generation
First Generation
Adam Jerald

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Crescent Moon Style
Skill 2: Runic Magic
Skill 3: Cooking

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Pandora [EVENT ARC]   The Return of Pandora [EVENT ARC] EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 3:21 am

He peeks over the edge of the wall as the Shadow Demon's begin their ascent, crimson eyes narrowing and roaming over the endless expanse of foes before he grits his teeth, the flash of light marks the departure of the Demi-Goddess, and he himself steps back, and waits, the winds surrounding him picking up as he raises the blade Kougetsu above his head, his breathing evening out slowly as fear and trepidation leaves him.
He takes another step back, and dashes forward, feet cresting over the top of the wall, before planting against the other side, and dashing along the length of it, the winds surrounding him keeping him level as he leans down to scrape the wall with his fingertips, leaving a trail of Dark yellow colored runes, in his wake, and what appears to be some kind of translucent liquid seeps from it and drizzles down the side of the wall, he continues on for forty-eight meters, casting his spell six times consecutively as he reaches the end of one of the fields of effect, then he crests over the top of the wall again, if all goes as he planned once the Demons reach the line of oil runes, they will slip from the wall and fall down, if the fall does not kill him, the Archers who will surely take advantage of their prone position surely will.

Echo glances at the head archer and nods once, before he braces himself and hurls himself over the side of the wall, the winds guiding his descent down as he begins to spin, his silhouette blurring into a patch of black and blue with a silver end flashing in the sunlight, he picks up speed and soon comes down atop a horde of Shades, with a cry of-

"CRESCENT MOON STYLE; CRESCENT MOON DANCE!!!"

Splitting several black figures apart, the Blade of the Swordsman scatters them to the winds and he lands, unharmed on the balls of his feet in the center of the group, wind swirling around him gently as he begins swaying from left to right gently, yellow eyes center on him, some ignoring his presence to scale the wall, others move to surround hi-
But he's already moving again, dashing southward his blade lashes out like a silver streak, dashing up and down their ranks, body carried away from their retaliatory strikes by the wind as he cuts through the black wave like a white paintbrush along a black canvas.
A zealous cry rips it's way from the Swordsmans throat as he throws himself against the fray, in order to halt it's charge and keep the denizens behind him safe, to save the lives these creatures will surely endanger, to face the creatures that lie still behind them...
He hesitates no more, and begins whirling as he charges through, blade slipping through the openings in their defenses as his blade digs lethally into vital areas, lopping off limbs, heads and slashing through the black like a whirlwind.

The Guards atop the walls call out in awe, taking aim at fallen Shadow Demon's and picking off stragglers as they cackle in triumph, those wiser and better suited to command positions however, begin shouting behind themselves for someone to assist the Swordsman, they know that his actions while impressive, can only be kept up for so long, eventually, something will slip past his defenses, he requires assistance or he will surely fall on this day.

Spells Cast:
Back to top Go down
Cortex
First Generation
First Generation
Cortex

Berries : 190,500

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Pandora [EVENT ARC]   The Return of Pandora [EVENT ARC] EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 4:05 am

Continuing her march towards the gate, Kae suddenly heard a call coming from atop the wall overlooking the army. Glancing upwards, she saw one of the soldiers waving vigorously, yelling to her about something concerning a swordsman? She couldn't quite make it out, but it had peaked her interest. Nodding at one of the mercenaries, she broke from the group, making her way towards one of the ladders that enabled her to begin shimming her way to the top. It was a long climb, and as she drew closer and closer towards the ledge above, she heard increased sounds of arrow fire and the clanking of swords. Finally, the scrawny mage pulled herself over the edge of the large, expansive wall, and got a good glimpse at what exactly they were up against. She couldn't stop herself from gulping at the sheer sight of the army gathering. "That... is not good." She murmured, touching the staff on her back.

Examining directly over the wall, she noticed a lone swordsman directly in the centre of a horde of Shadow Demons. Her first instinct was to call to him, to shout for him to return to the wall, but he seemed to be handling himself well. "He won't be able to last without our support." As she examined the battle, a senior officer jogged towards her, panic obvious in his voice. "You're a mage, right?" He asked, pointing to the staff now directly in her hand. "Can you do anything to help?" She sighed, closing her eyes for a moment, trying to think and gain perspective on the battlefield. As she did, a screech came from a few metres down the wall, as one of the lesser Shadow Demons leapt onto the ledge, screaming at one of the soldiers, who appeared to be fumbling for a sword. Instinctively, Kae shouted a spell, and saw the fire manifest through her staff and fly towards the soldier. A wall of fire, 5 metres wide and 5 metres tall, sprung to life as the demon approached, incinerating it instantly. The wall of fire remained, burning brightly and providing a nice translucent shield for the soldiers. Suddenly, Kae got another idea.

"CINDER!" She shouted, feeling her hair light on fire. "Grant us your protection!" Wit that, she raised her Quarterstaff once more, and balls of fire whirled towards different positions on the wall, forming five additional Cinder Shields, all spread out over 30m. Between the six walls, there was a good thirty metres of wall covered entirely in flames. As she lit them, more of the wall seemed to begin to light with fire, spreading further out. With a shout, she turned towards the archers, who had momentarily halted firing. "Keep firing! Use the fire to light the arrows as they fly!" Kae wasn't entirely sure if demons were additionally effected by fire, as they were with light, but it was sure to help in some form, plus providing additional protection for the soldiers in this area. "Focus on the area around that Chosen!" She called, pointing to the longsword-wielding warrior, assuming that anyone with that much power would be a chosen by the gods. "Do not let him get overwhelmed!" With orders barked, she turned towards the battlefield, intending to cast a Sacred Flame into their midst, but was interrupted by another shriek, this time coming from the opposite direction. Turning, her eyes widened as she caught her first true glimpse of a Greater Shadow Demon as it attacked some guards on the left side of her wall of fire. Putting her quarterstaff away, she began rushing in the direction. "Not so fast, big guy!" She shouted as she approached, stopping a good 30m away from it.

Kae's Vitality:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Pandora [EVENT ARC]   The Return of Pandora [EVENT ARC] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Return of Pandora [EVENT ARC]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next