Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

Leanne Morningstar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Truthseeker
First Generation
First Generation
Truthseeker

Berries : 265,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

Leanne Morningstar  Empty
PostSubject: Leanne Morningstar    Leanne Morningstar  EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 9:32 pm

Leanne Morningstar  5OIhxA7

Full Name: Leanne Morningstar
Alias/Epithet: None
Race: Human
Sexuality: Bi
Origin: Grand Line (Paradise)
Affiliation: World Government - Marine

Leanne Morningstar  ZWIiIR6

General Appearance:
Appearance:
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Red
Skin Tone: Pale
Height: 5'0"
Weight: 98 lbs
Tattoo: None.

Leanne Morningstar  S92vDIo

Personality: Leanne is a strong leader with a powerful personality that draws people to her. She tends to be shy and reclusive around strangers, but loud and carefree around her friends. She has a natural charisma that draws people to her, and a kind and caring personality that makes sure that everyone is being positive, even if she can't be. Around strangers and the higher-ups of the marines, she can be soft-spoken, and gets flustered easily. Around her seniors or those she looks up to especially, she can become clumsy, often flubbing her speech or tripping on nothing. In battle, Leanne almost becomes a different person, suddenly shedding her soft-spoken shell and assisting in the fight however she can. If necessary, she's willing to take the helm and lead herself, barking out orders and leading her crew to victory. Of course, she actually hates doing that. Leanne sees conflict as necessary to achieve any ends, but she hates causing unnecessary damage or pain. Anything lethal is wayyy too much for Leanne. She is loyal and adheres to her own morals very tightly. Beyond her loyalty and morals, Leanne doesn't actually have much ambition of her own. That may change over the course of roleplay, of course...

((None of this is solid. Personality of my characters always changes in the course of the roleplay.))

Personality Quirks:
+ Shellfish
+ Exploring
Dislikes:
- Not having a map or compass
- Excessive attention
- Blood
Motivations:
= To follow her captain to the ends of the earth and make sure her dreams come true.
Fears:
- Becoming a monster (Becoming corrupt)
- Getting lost and never coming back
- Being forgotten

Home Town: Water 7
Character History: I'll get to it later.

Face Claim: Flaky from Happy Tree Friends (There's an anime girl version, apparently.)
Voice Claim: I'll try my best to think of one, and I'll put it here when I think of it.
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Position : Marine Captain
Berries : 135,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Heaven's Nodachi
Skill 2: Gun Blade Style
Skill 3:

Leanne Morningstar  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leanne Morningstar    Leanne Morningstar  EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 9:37 pm

Leanne Morningstar  Gf88iLp

Truthseeker wrote:
Leanne Morningstar  5OIhxA7

Full Name: Leanne Morningstar
Alias/Epithet: None
Race: Human
Sexuality: Bi
Origin: Grand Line (Paradise)
Affiliation: World Government - Marine

Leanne Morningstar  ZWIiIR6

General Appearance:
Appearance:
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Red
Skin Tone: Pale
Height: 5'0"
Weight: 98 lbs
Tattoo: None.

Leanne Morningstar  S92vDIo

Personality: Leanne is a strong leader with a powerful personality that draws people to her. She tends to be shy and reclusive around strangers, but loud and carefree around her friends. She has a natural charisma that draws people to her, and a kind and caring personality that makes sure that everyone is being positive, even if she can't be. Around strangers and the higher-ups of the marines, she can be soft-spoken, and gets flustered easily. Around her seniors or those she looks up to especially, she can become clumsy, often flubbing her speech or tripping on nothing. In battle, Leanne almost becomes a different person, suddenly shedding her soft-spoken shell and assisting in the fight however she can. If necessary, she's willing to take the helm and lead herself, barking out orders and leading her crew to victory. Of course, she actually hates doing that. Leanne sees conflict as necessary to achieve any ends, but she hates causing unnecessary damage or pain. Anything lethal is wayyy too much for Leanne. She is loyal and adheres to her own morals very tightly. Beyond her loyalty and morals, Leanne doesn't actually have much ambition of her own. That may change over the course of roleplay, of course...

((None of this is solid. Personality of my characters always changes in the course of the roleplay.))

Personality Quirks:
+ Shellfish
+ Exploring
Dislikes:
- Not having a map or compass
- Excessive attention
- Blood
Motivations:
= To follow her captain to the ends of the earth and make sure her dreams come true.
Fears:
- Becoming a monster (Becoming corrupt)
- Getting lost and never coming back
- Being forgotten

Home Town: Water 7
Character History: I'll get to it later.

Face Claim: Flaky from Happy Tree Friends (There's an anime girl version, apparently.)
Voice Claim: I'll try my best to think of one, and I'll put it here when I think of it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeweledseas.com

Leanne Morningstar
Page 1 of 1