Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

Azure Snow's Tracker

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Position : Marine Captain
Berries : 135,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Heaven's Nodachi
Skill 2: Gun Blade Style
Skill 3:

Azure Snow's Tracker Empty
PostSubject: Azure Snow's Tracker   Azure Snow's Tracker EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 1:01 pm

Azure Snow's Tracker Tm8VBls

Azure Snow's Tracker McYHUJF

Azure Snow's Tracker Y1bw43u

Name: Azure Snow
Character Race: Human
Given Epithet: --
Tier: D Class
Level: 2
Character Application: Azure Snow's Character

Azure Snow's Tracker C3DT4Wq

Health: 20
Stamina: 15
Speed: 20
Strength: 25
Dexterity: 16
Will Power: 0
Endurance: 10

Azure Snow's Tracker RsUdhRb

Skills: Azure Snow's Skills
Devilfruit: N/A
Equipment:

Marine Issued Nodachi

Gun Blade Attachment: Marine Issued Nodachi

Ō Wazamono Grade: Silver Light

Gun Blade Attachment: Silver Light

Other: [Any other Items you may have. This Includes Links to Ships and Homes/Bases]

Azure Snow's Tracker FUNAHaS

Each Proficiency Maxes out at 4 points[Including Haki]. The First point is Novice, Second is Apprentice, Third is Skillful, and last is Master.

Haō-shoku: N/A
Busō-shoku: --
Kenbun-shoku: --

Swordsman: I

Tier I: Dual Wielding Gun Blades- Azure has been trained in the arts of the Nodachi and dual wield. She is able to do basic techniques in her style which includes a mixture of both bullet and steel; In other words she is able to use the most basic Gun blade techniques.

Tier II: --
Tier III: --
Tier IV: --

Marksman: I

Tier I: Gun Blades: Azure Has Trained in the ways of the Gun Blade Style and is able to aim and slash effectively with both components of her weapon. She has also been trained in small arms and Rifles to prepare the style she now uses. Azure has the Basic techniques down for the Gun blade style as well as styles of the pistol and Rifle.

Navigation: --

Doctor: --

Brawling: --

Cooking: --

Musician: --

Shipwright: I

Tier I: Quick Fix: When in port or roll the "Calm Sea" Dice when going from one place to another, Azure Is able to do a decent repair of the ship granting it 20 HP if damaged.

Tactician: --

Tracking: --

Custom: You may put your Pro points into whatever skills you wish to have for your character. The Above Skills are simply a suggestion. When creating a Custom make sure to have a good description on what it does. Let it also be known that the Pro Points can also go into Haki but only if you have that particular Haki activated.

Total Points: 3

Azure Snow's Tracker QHX9BlC

The Ongoing Character History Lists every thread and Task that you have ever done with your character. After you list a link to that Thread you will write a brief Description of any permanent damage you had gotten, Clothing change, Equipment broken, Ect.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeweledseas.com

Azure Snow's Tracker
Page 1 of 1