Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

Man Eater Lexia

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Position : Marine Captain
Berries : 135,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Heaven's Nodachi
Skill 2: Gun Blade Style
Skill 3:

Man Eater Lexia Empty
PostSubject: Man Eater Lexia   Man Eater Lexia EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 4:55 pm

Man Eater Lexia FfqINJC

Known Information:

Name: "Man Eater" Lexia
Bounty: 54,000,000
Crew: Emerald Eye Pirates - First Mate
Wanted Info: Lexia is wanted for Hundreds of counts of manslaughter for "Fun" and has been seen eating her victims on the spot without a care in the world. She has the appearance of a small child but she is, in fact, a midget in her mid 20's. She is known for the slaughter of a young prince and the decapitation of a Royals white horse in front of a Celestial Dragon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeweledseas.com
Eden D. Scythe

Eden D. Scythe

Position : Supernova

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Ryū Hikō
Skill 2: Sora Dōmō
Skill 3:

Man Eater Lexia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Eater Lexia   Man Eater Lexia EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 11:08 pm

How might I go about taking on this bounty?
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

Man Eater Lexia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Eater Lexia   Man Eater Lexia EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 6:59 pm

At the Moment these are just for show. In order to make each of their Presence known throughout the World (RP) However, once the system is in place people will be able to both hunt bounties - which may take a long period of time - And Hunt who is on the Hit list.
Back to top Go down
Lucky Wilshire

Lucky Wilshire

Position : Vice Admiral
Berries : 23,080,000

Man Eater Lexia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Eater Lexia   Man Eater Lexia EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 10:01 pm

Question: when pursuing a bounty would someone RP themselves [b]and[b] the NPC (and their dealings) or would someone else be RPing as the target?
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

Position : Weaver of Fate

Man Eater Lexia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Eater Lexia   Man Eater Lexia EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 7:40 am

I Believe they would RP both- Unless That bounty Exceeds 100 Million.
Back to top Go down
Lucky Wilshire

Lucky Wilshire

Man Eater Lexia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Eater Lexia   Man Eater Lexia EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 9:13 pm

So, is there a minimum post-count for a bounty hunt/confrontation? (also, I must say it would be fun to play a somewhat expendable bounty for another person's higher bounties. I think I would enjoy that :p) Furthermore, what happens when two people go after the same bounty? Is it only offered to the one person, or are people allowed to fight over them in-game? (if so do they share exp.?)
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

Man Eater Lexia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Eater Lexia   Man Eater Lexia EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 6:11 pm

So, Basically with this if the bounty is higher than 100 Mill then they will be played by myself, or another Admin - (Or another staff member that is Qualified to do so) Lower than 100 Mill. can be controlled by someone with good role playing skills that has been given the approval to do so. All the Bounties on the Wanted Board hold, or will hold some sort of significance in the world; For Example, If you look at the Orange Towns Description you will notice the Impact that a certain pirate crew had on the people and the area. When You go after a bounty like this it will not be completed in a single thread, at least 3-6 threads on your adventures and travels(It depends on the bounty). I would want an epic tale of the entire adventure, where you go and the side adventures on the way to capture the bounty, You know what im saying?

Multiple people will certainly go after the same bounty ~ Yes, The greater the Tale is with Multiple people the greater Experience and another Stuff. You could even find yourself in a match with the other person to the death. (Yes, You can die in the RP.~ Yes, you create a Character of Equal Value, Equal Gear, Ect. Wink )

Lucky Wilshire wrote:
So, is there a minimum post-count for a bounty hunt/confrontation? (also, I must say it would be fun to play a somewhat expendable bounty for another person's higher bounties. I think I would enjoy that :p) Furthermore, what happens when two people go after the same bounty? Is it only offered to the one person, or are people allowed to fight over them in-game? (if so do they share exp.?)
Back to top Go down
Lucky Wilshire

Lucky Wilshire

Man Eater Lexia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Eater Lexia   Man Eater Lexia EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 12:54 pm

I'm sorry to keep clogging up this thread with these more general/unrelated questions. Since you have responded here I suppose I'll keep asking,then (we can shift these posts elsewhere to clear off the bounty if you'd like). Is experience allotted to those who RP the bounty? I realize it's not technically their character being used,but I feel the use of their time and the challenge for their writing should warrant experience or the like.
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

Man Eater Lexia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Eater Lexia   Man Eater Lexia EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 2:49 pm

The ones who RP the Bounties over 100 will either be a Qualified Staff member or an Admin, reason being, The ones over 100 Mill. will change the world for better or worse ~
Back to top Go down
Anyanka

Anyanka

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

Man Eater Lexia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Eater Lexia   Man Eater Lexia EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 4:36 am

I would like to take this bounty. If its possible
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Man Eater Lexia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Eater Lexia   Man Eater Lexia Empty

Back to top Go down

Man Eater Lexia
Page 1 of 1