Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

The Origins of Zarna D. Phoenix

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tsarna

Tsarna

Position : Schichibukai
Berries : 478,300

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Fenikkiru
Skill 2: Tori Tori no mi: Model - Phoenix
Skill 3:

The Origins of Zarna D. Phoenix Empty
PostSubject: The Origins of Zarna D. Phoenix   The Origins of Zarna D. Phoenix EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 1:08 pm

It was like any other sunny day in the Shimotsuki Village - the birds were singing, people were running their daily errands, children were playing around. A little bit further away from the market place was a little house, where a family with two children, one boy and one girl, lived. It was the family of Zarna D. Phoenix - his father was working in the town hall as an advisor for the Mayor of Shimotsuki, mohter stayed at home and teached the children about the basics of life.
Mary: "Zarna...ZArna....ZARNA!!! Wake up!! Mother made breakfast and is waiting for us in the garden - today we gonna learn about the medical plants growing on our island.."
Zarna with a sleepy voice: "G'mornin sister..I had a nice dream about .... better not say.. (laughs) Ok, I'm wake now, let us go eat, pretty hungry already!"
Mary and Zarna went downstairs into the kitchen, ate the food, what mother has made for them, it surely was delicious and after that they went to the garden, where their mother was waiting for them. "Good morning, darlings. Let us begin todays les..."

Meanwhile near the village in the woods...
Man 1: "Did you all understood the plan? We have those directions from the Marine Headquarters: the mission today is to visit the Shimotsuki village, pose as pirates and see, if the villagers are willing to aid us."
Man 2: "Well, why are we doing this?"
Man 1: "As you know, this village and the entire island is not part of the World Government. As far as they are concerned, this island is a rogue one and it would be favorable to the World Government, if this village would be wiped out, but as you know yourself, Shimotsuki trades with other islands across the East Blue, including the ones, which are part of our Government, so we can't just destroy it - we need a pretext to do it!"
Man 3: "So we pose as pirates and make them help us, so we can later arrest them?"
Man 2: "Isn't it a bit extreme?"
Man 1: "Extreme? No, we just make sure, that they don't aid pirates and it will be a shame, if they do. So everyone understands the plan? We will make our way to the town hall and tell the story, that marines damaged our ship, so we lost all our goods and we need materials to repair our ship - Understood?!"
Man 2 and 3: "Yes, sir!"
The men started walking towards the village.

Jack D. Phoenix: "..as you see, Mayor. Joining with the World Government actually would be beneficial to our village: we would get monetary aid from it to expand our trading routes, needless to say, that trading with our neighbouring islands would cost much more less money, because there are tax cuts when both sides are part of the World Government"
Mayor: "Hmmm, that is a good point. Money is the most important for the village to exist! We should contact the World Government and offer our will to join them!"
Jack D. Phoenix: "I'm glad that you as the mayor are understanding the benefits to join with ..."
A guard comes into the mayor's office, three men following him "I beg you pardon, Mayor. But these three men came to the town and wanted to talk with You."
Mayor: "We are in the middle of a conversation, so it better be worth it. I don't have much time, so what is your request, gentleman?"
Man 1: "Hello, Mayor of Shimotsuki. We are a small pirate crew, and we fought a sea battle against a marine ship near this village, we were lucky to get away, losing our goods and many men in the process, plus our ship got damaged. So, I as the Captain am asking You for a favor to aid us, we need some goods and materials to fix our ship. I also need some weapons and armor for my men. And I'm willing to pay a large sum of gold for those items, plus some extra gold for the mayor for his assistance..."
Jack D. Phoenix: "Pirates? Why you are even considering the idea, that you are getting help from us?! We are ..."
Mayor: "Silence, Jack! As long as people come here and pay gold to the treasury of the city, we will help them, no matter who they are! How much are we talking about, gentlemen?"
Man 1: "20 000 gold + 2000 gold for You, Mr. Mayor."
Mayor: "Accepted! Here, take this note, show it to the different sellers in the market place, and you will get what you need."
Jack D. Phoenix: "I really would reconsider it - this deal could damage our plans to join wi..."
Mayor: "Why do I have to say it once again - be quiet! I'm the mayor so it's up to me to decide what offers I accept and what not! We have nothing else to talk about, Jack - so you can go now!"
Jack D. Phoenix left the office...
Mayor: "As for you gentlemen, if you need any more favors - just come back and talk to me. Farewell!"
Man 1: "Thank you and farewell!"
The three men left the office...
Mayor to himself: "I don't care if they are pirates or marines or whoever. As long as they pay good gold and a bonus for me - I will help everyone!"

Meanwhile in the garden of the Phoenix residence...
Jane: "My beloved children, do you understand now, why the Mikon Flowers need to be dried out before consumed?"
Mary: "Yes, Mom! Because they have those bad things in them and if the bad things are eaten, it is not good.."
Zarna: "As Mary said - it can be seen as a poison, if they are fresh. But if they are dried up, the particles of the poison will lose their effect, but the healing effect of the flowers s..."
Mary: "Blah Blah Blah, brother. Always talking so long.."
Mary, Jane and Zarna laugh...
Mary: "Hey, there comes daddy! We can have lunch now. Hi daddy"
Jack: "Hi, Mary and Zarna. Hello, my beloved wife!" goes to mom and kisses her.
Jane: "Let's us have lunch then! Mary, are you coming to help your mother in the kitchen? Zarna - can you chop some more firewood?"
Jane and Mary went to the kitchen to prepare the food, Zarna went to the backyard to chop some more firewood. Half an hour later, all were sitting on the table and eating lunch.
Jane: "How was work, honey?"
Jack: "Well, so and so. We talked with the mayor about joining the World Government and he was kinda positive about that thought. It is so sad, that this stupid guy only thinks about the gold and doesn't see, that joining the World Government also gives us protection from the pirates and other bad people. But then again ... I don't know if he was really meaning what he was saying, because later three pirates joined the conversation and wanted help from the mayor, offering gold and he gladly accepted to help them. He can't understand, that aiding the pirates will be seen as a offence from the World Government and it can bring trouble to our village....but he only thinks about making money for himself!"
Zarna: "Are pirates bad people?"
Jack: "My son - I can't tell you that, because there are different kind of pirates, but when you aid them, you need to be careful, because they don't have any laws, they are free men on the sea looking for treasures. But, are they good or bad - it really depends on the pirates themselves.....Anyways - Jane, your food is excellent again: so tasty!"
Zarna and Mary nodded and continued eating...

Meanwhile in the forest near the village.
Man 1: "As you saw - money can make anyone dance! So, this village is considered as a enemy of the World Government! Contact our men, let us start the second phase of the plan: arrest all the citizens!"
Man 3: "Understood, sir!" walked away to contact the marines.
Man 1 walked away, then turned around, looked back at Shimotsuki Village: "Tomorrow, this village will be completely empty - that's kinda sad, but criminals must be arrested. Justice always prevails!"

End of Part One

Last edited by Tsarna on Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tsarna

Tsarna

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The Origins of Zarna D. Phoenix   The Origins of Zarna D. Phoenix EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 10:28 am

Part Two: A little victory... (1 of 2)

Somewhere on the sea in East Blue on a marine ship led by Captain Uzoki...
Marine Soldier: "Captain, sir, a report came in from Shimotsuki Island!"
Cpt. Uzoki: "What does it say?"
Marine Soldier reads directly from the report: "Captain! As you ordered us a week ago, we went to Shimotsuki Village to see, if they are or are willing to help any pirates. We disguised ourselves as pirates and went into the village with the story that a marine ship has attacked us on the sea and we need materials to fix our ship and also need weapons/armor to fight. With this report I confirm that Shimotsuki Village is a enemy of the World Government: they gave us eveything what we asked for, therefore we need the assistance of your ship to arrest the enemies. Waiting for Your response, Captain!"
Cpt. Uzoki: "I see..well, it is a shame, but it can not be helped. They assisted pirates and that is why all of them must be arrested and brought to justice at once! Soldier! Write our men back, that we are heading to Shimotsuki Village! Make the preparations at once!"
Marine Soldier: "Aye aye, Captain!"

In Phoenix residence the next day...
Jack: "Zarna! Are you ready for your training today?"
Zarna: "Yes, dad. I have learnt a couple of new tricks with my sword..... well, with the wooden stock what I have as a weapon..."
Jack: "Is the wooden stock not good enough for a beginner?" (laughs)
Zarna: "I have trained a lot, you know. So when I will be ready for a real weapon?"
Jack: "When you beat me, son."
Zarna: "Well, that is kinda impossible. A wooden stock it is, then..."
Jack: "Don't worry, son. Train hard and even a wooden stock can become a weapon, with what you can beat your opponents. But now let us head into the forest to see what you have learnt"
As Jack and Zarna were walking outside...
Jane: "Men - don't forget to take your lunches with you. Dinner will be ready at seven, so try to be on time this time, not five hours late." (laughs)
Zarna: "Thanks, mom"
Zarna and Jack bid farewell to Jane and also Mary, who was outside searching for some medical plants near the house...

In the forest a couple of hours later...
Zarna: "Did you see that, dad? Wasn't it an amazing attack!!!" (excited)
Jack: "It wasn't bad, but you have to hold your balance, son. If you are too careless, you won't have time to hit your opponent, because you will be already on the ground...But it wasn't really bad, you have trained a lot, that's for sure. Are you ready to learn your first move from the Fenikkiru?"
Zarna: "...re...really?"
Jack: "Yeah, son. As you know, our family has the long tradition of being swordsmen and I think, that you are really ready to join our forefathers! But to be completely ready to learn all the secrets of the Fenikkiru, you need to train hard and even that might not be enough..."
Zarna: "Understood, father! I'm ready for the first step, I have trained for that!" (excited)
Jack goes a step back, closes his eyes, breaths easily and makes two steps forward: "Fenitatsu-no-gyaku!" Zarna just saw something moving, it looked like a sword..
Zarna: "What was that?" (surprised)
Jack: "Well, that technique you gonna be training for now. You didn't saw it, but I made two fast slashes with my sword". The Fenikkiru is all about speed and precision..You need to be one with your sword, so close your eyes before the attack and become one with your sword and then release it all with one breath...I really can't teach you more, you need to train it by yourself. I will be going now, I have something else to do, but you have a couple of hours to try the technique out yourself, son. Enjoy!"
Jack left Zarna alone in the forest. Zarna tried and tried to gain the new technique, but he didn't quite succeed. Before he could make his move, he was already on the ground. "Must be that wooden stick...I need a real sword.." Zarna thought to himself. "Well, I'm not going to give up!!" Zarna went on with the training...

Jack was walking in the forest in the direction of Shimotsuki Village and he saw the three "pirates" near the village, talking about something. As he got closer, he could hear them talking about something. Jack didn't trust pirates, so he got closer but didn't show himself. He wanted just to hear what they were talking about...
Man 2: "...our comrades are on their way here, yes?"
Man 1: "Yes. They will arrive tonight and we can start with the assault!"
Jack was standing there - "ASSAULT?! What does that mean?! Are the pirates attacking the village?"
Man 3: "We did a good job here! I think we gonna get a good promotion - can't wait to become a marine lieutnant already!"
Man 1: "Indeed! We got a village full of criminals, enemies of the World Government, ready to help pirates - they gonna enjoy themselves in jail, after all: that's where all of them belong!" (laughs)
Man 1 goes on: "So - let us go now and find some place to eat"
The three men went in the direction of the Shimotsuki Village.
Jack thought to himself: "They are from the Marines. It was all part of a plan to see, if the village is ready to aid pirates. We are all in danger - I need to warn the villagers!" Jack run off in the direction of the village..
Back to top Go down
Tsarna

Tsarna

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The Origins of Zarna D. Phoenix   The Origins of Zarna D. Phoenix EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 3:57 am

Part Two: A little victory... (2 of 2)

Jack: "This is the story, what I have heard in the forest, Mayor."
Mayor: "Are you kidding me? They've tricked us!?"
Jack: "It is all because You were to greedy to get the gold - I have been telling you, that aiding pirates might have dangerous reprecussions for the village and now we have the result: the marines are coming here to arrest all the citizens, because we are their enemy for aiding those so-called pirates!"
Mayor: "This is serious! What should we do?! I ... I mean We must evacuate!!"
Jack: "No, this wouldn't work, because marines have the power to track us everywhere. But one thing is for sure, we don't give up and let us get arrested. I think we should just mobilize all the villagers and try to defend ourselves - we have the advantage here. So let us call a town meeting fast and give them the news!"
Mayor: "Oh well, this is the only thing we can do" (thinks to himself: when those idiots fight, I can make my escape!) "Guards!!"
Three guards came to the mayor's office and Jack told them to call all the people to the towns square and they must do that pretty fast. The guards went on their way.
Jack: "And now I will take care of those three "pirates" - they went to the inn. Let us meet in the square in one hour from now."
Mayor: "All right, Jack."
Jack went on his way and the mayor started to pack his things, mostly the gold of the village, so he could escape now, before the meeting.

Jack got to the inn and saw the three men sitting on a table, drinking some beer and eating.
Jack: "Here you are, pirates...or should I say marines!"
The three men stopped eating and turned around.
Man 1: "What are you talking about...?"
Jack: "I have heard anything what you talked about in the forest. A marine ship is on his way to this island to arrest the citizens here. Well, we are not gonna let that happen. We didn't do anything wrong."
Man 1: "Well, enough of this act then! You didn't do anything wrong? Seriously? You aided pirates! And that is more than enough to arrest and hang all of you, criminals!"
Man 2: "What can you do? You can't do anything about it - the ship is only a few hours away. Hahhahahaa!"
Jack: "We are going to defend our town. I must arrest you three now for the time being.."
Man 1: "You weakling think that you can arrest us?!!! Marine officers? HAhhhahahahaa - you are dreaming too much, mister!"
Jack: "We will see about that. Just come with me or I must use force."
Man 1: "What an idiot! Men! Put this fool down!"
Man 2 and 3 started to attack Jack, but he just stood still and took out his sword. He waited until they got really near and used the backside of his sword swiftly to knock the both two men unconscious.
Man 1: "What was that?! I see that you didn't joke, but I will put you down myself."
Man 1 took out his gun to shoot Jack, but as he started to shoot, he couldn't hit Jack because he blocked all the bullets with his sword. Then, only a second later, Jack was already near the opponent and used his sword to cut the gun.
Jack: "There is no point in fighting me any longer - just come freely with me or you will see the stars!"
Man 1 fell down to his knees and surrendered. Jack used a rope to tie all the three men up and took them with him to the prison located just left from the inn.
Jack: "Now to the square!" and he went to take part in the meeting.

Meanwhile in the forest...
Zarna was still in the forest and trying to get the attack, which his father showed him, right. "Damn - why can't I get the attack right...I just keep on losing the balance before the decisive attack - should I keep on training my balance first?! No! I must get it right, I have trained a lot, so I just must believe in myself and do it right!" Zarna closed his eyes, slowed his breath and cleared his thoughts, he was just standing there, patiently, and then he felt something inside, a kinda weird power. "Now!!" he thought. He took his step forward and "Fenitatsu-no-gyaku!" Zarna made two fine slashes against the tree with his wooden stock. "It wasn't so fast like my fathers attack, but still - I think it is pretty good with this stick! But, I can't stop now - I just should keep on training, so the attack would become more precise...Also, maybe train a bit with the weights in the future to make my hands stronger: so the attacks would become faster," Zarna thought to himself and continued his training in the woods.

Meanwhile in the town square, where most of the townspeople were gathered and listened to Jack, who wondered to himself, why the mayor wasn't still here...
Jack: "This is the whole story. We have no other choice to defend the town. We can't just negotiate with the marines, they will have only one objective: to arrest us all!"
A guard, who Jack sent to call the mayor, came back and made a report to Jack, that the mayor is missing, but he saw, that some other items, including the towns gold, were missing too.
Guard silently: "He probably ran away! What should we do now?"
Jack silently: "That rat!! We have no time to go and catch him now, we must start preparing to defend our village! This rat probably has left the island by now, so it is no use to try to find him..."
Jack to the townspeople: "The situation is this - the mayor has left us to our fate, he took his belongings and has ran away. But what else to expect from a coward? We don't have the time chase him down right now, because the marines are only a couple of hours away - we must start to prepare to defend our town. All men! You all know the plan - start doing your part now!"
All the townspeople went their way, to gather their weapons, armor and started to make preparations to defend their home.

The battle was only a couple of hours away...

End of Part Two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Origins of Zarna D. Phoenix   The Origins of Zarna D. Phoenix Empty

Back to top Go down

The Origins of Zarna D. Phoenix
Page 1 of 1