Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

Pirate Or Bandit?... I'll Take You Anyway (Steven/Hiroko)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiroko
First Generation
First Generation
Hiroko

Berries : 2,385,000

Pirate Or Bandit?... I'll Take You Anyway (Steven/Hiroko) Empty
PostSubject: Pirate Or Bandit?... I'll Take You Anyway (Steven/Hiroko)   Pirate Or Bandit?... I'll Take You Anyway (Steven/Hiroko) EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 6:23 pm

Task Name: Pirate Or Bandit?... I'll Take You Anyway.
Task Tier: 1
Task Details: After a little discussion at the market, Hiroko got in a fight with some bandits. As a marine, Steven interferes and defeats the bandits with some help from Hiroko, but at the end of the day, Hiroko is still a pirate, and so he'll scape from Steven.
Enemies
Market Bandits x 12
These bandits are all different from each other, but they all have a sword to fight. The bandits are Level 1/Tier 1 and have Rank F weapons.
Back to top Go down
Hiroko
First Generation
First Generation
Hiroko

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Or Bandit?... I'll Take You Anyway (Steven/Hiroko)   Pirate Or Bandit?... I'll Take You Anyway (Steven/Hiroko) EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 6:41 pm

Hiroko walked through the market of Shell Town in his full human form, he really didn't want to get the people's attention. He was looking for some fruit as always. He still had to survive alone, so even if he didn't need much food, he bought everything in big amounts. After a while walking through the little stands, he spotted some great apples. Despite being a monkey, apples were something he preferred than any other fruit, including bananas. He walked towards the apples and looked at the man with a very serious face.

"I would like to buy all your apples."

He said as he placed up his hand with his index finger pointing at the sky. He wasn't kidding, he really wanted the three boxes of apples in front of him. He ate a lot anyway, so having plenty of food was always good for him. The man was a bit impressed and even confused. He looked at the man and then at the apples, repeating the transaction from the apples to the kid a few times.

"Are you sure? I mean, can you pay for all of them?"

Who could blame the man? What kind of person would buy over 100 apples just like that. Hiroko quickly nodded and took out a bag of money. It had a lot of golden coins inside, though he didn't know if it was the exact amount, he knew it was enough. The old man in the stand took the apples and placed them in three huge bags. He placed them all quickly just throwing them inside directly from the wooden boxes. He handed the bag to Hiroko and then took the money.

"Here you go, thanks for buying and have a nice day."

The old man knew it was more money than it was suppose to be, but it wasn't a problem for him, so he decided not to say anything. Hiroko turned around and started to walk to the end of the market. When he was about to get there, he heard a voice from behind.

"Hey you! I want my money back! You sold me this piece of crap and it doesn't even cut."

Hiroko had found a sword some time ago, and instead of just leaving it there, he sold it to this bandit he found. The sword was terrible, it didn't cut and it would probably break after a few days, but that was the only way for Hiroko to get money. When Hiroko turned around, he saw the exact same phase he sold it too. Hiroko didn't really care about that guy, so he just tried to ignore him.

"I'm sorry dude, you bought it. Besides, I don't have your money any more."

The guy was mad. He dropped the sword to the ground and immediately, a few men walked from some alleys and corners with knifes in their hands. They were more bandits, probably friends of the one who bought the cheap sword. But even all of those, weren't gonna get the money back. The money was gone and Hiroko was stronger than all of them.
Back to top Go down
Steven M. Smith

Steven M. Smith

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Or Bandit?... I'll Take You Anyway (Steven/Hiroko)   Pirate Or Bandit?... I'll Take You Anyway (Steven/Hiroko) EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 6:57 pm

Steven wiped his brow as he set the last box down."Thank you so much son." Said a kind old man. Steven had been helping him for the past hour stock his supplies."No problem sir.The marines are here to serve and protect. "He said with a smile. He then walked out of the store into a market.Where he saw a group of guys ganging up on one man. They had there weapons drawn so Steven felt it was his duty to arrest them."Put down the weapons and back away from the young man. He said in a hard voice.

He hated pirates and bandits why did they have to gang up on the weak. They all had swords so they would not be a problem for Steven after all he was a chop chop human. Two of the bandits broke off and walked up towards Steven with there weapons pointed at him."This doesn't involve you walk away and we will make it worth your while." At this Steven became furious"I am a keeper of law and I will not allow you to walk away or at all after you just said that." He cocked back his fist and sent a punch coated in haki straight for the mouth of the closer bandit. The bandit fell over on his butt dazed at the powerful blow to his mouth. Steven probably didn't need to coat it in haki but he wanted to hurt the punk for trying to bribe him. The other bandit came at him with a raised sword and while the haki was still around he aimed a punch for the gut not even worried about the weapon. The bandit threw up on the ground a keeled over."Are you okay sir?" Steven said to hiroko
Back to top Go down
Hiroko
First Generation
First Generation
Hiroko

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Or Bandit?... I'll Take You Anyway (Steven/Hiroko)   Pirate Or Bandit?... I'll Take You Anyway (Steven/Hiroko) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 5:22 pm

Hiroko saw this new marine get to the scene and help him. It was obvious the man didn't know Hiroko was a pirate, bit he really didn't care if he did or not, so he transformed in his normal point, his basic point. "I'll give you a hand with these guys." He said letting everyone around see his monkey form. "Ah, it's not comfortable not to have a tail." Hiroko shouted as he raised his hands and tail to stretch a bit. It was true, he didn't like being in his full human form, he wasn't used to not having a tail, it was something unnatural for him after all. Two men with sword shouted and ran towards Hiroko. Both bandits attempted to slash Hiroko by waving their swords down. "Tiny Point" Hiroko said and turned into a little monkey instead. The swords passed right above Hiroko without touching him. When the blades ended their way, Hiroko transformed into a his normal form, but this time with big fists. "Fist Point!" Hiroko landed two punches from below at the pair of bandits just when he grew to his normal size. The bandits were lifted about 4 meters into the air before they started their trajectory towards the ground. "So, I'm Hiroko, what's your name?" He smiled and asked the marine helping him. Probably neither of them both would need help to fight that lame group of bandits, but why not to help out, save some time and get out of the fight with less scratches.
Back to top Go down
Steven M. Smith

Steven M. Smith

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Or Bandit?... I'll Take You Anyway (Steven/Hiroko)   Pirate Or Bandit?... I'll Take You Anyway (Steven/Hiroko) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 5:05 pm

Steven was surprised when the man turned into a monkey. Although not for long. The bandit closer to him tried to stab him as the haki on his arm went away. Steven looked at him and put his fist out.”Chop Chop Cannon.”Steven said as his flew away from his body. It smashed the bandit in the mouth as he was running and the bandit was laid flat on his back.

A bandit snuck up behind Steven and stabbed him in the back but Steven just separated his torso and withe the hand he still had beat down the bandit.”I.Hate.Bandits.” He said puncturing each word with another punch. As Steven brought his body together he saw a bandit try to take a nearby woman who was fleeing hostage.”Let her go and i won’t kill you.”Steven said.He put his hands behind his back and moved them in a way to where the bandit couldn’t see them as they flew behind his head.The bandit laughed at the comment and was about to say something when the hands grabbed his head and snapped his neck.
Back to top Go down
Hiroko
First Generation
First Generation
Hiroko

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Or Bandit?... I'll Take You Anyway (Steven/Hiroko)   Pirate Or Bandit?... I'll Take You Anyway (Steven/Hiroko) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 5:40 pm

Hiroko was surprised, that man was a user of a devil fruit, and apparently a nice one. Hiroko anyway was going to help, so he turned into a stronger version of himself. "Strong Point!" He said and had his muscles grow significantly. He even got taller. He then walked towards a pair of bandits behind him after just turning around. "So, I really don't like you guys." The pair of bandits were scared at first, but in a desperate move, they attempted to stab Hiroko with their swords. Hiroko smiled and jumped quickly changing to his leg form. He elevated himself about 7 meters up. The men turned up to see what was happening, but the sun didn't let them see anything but the shadow of a monkey with huge legs. "Now you'll see!" Shouted Hiroko and then changed point again. "Fat Point." He shouted and gained a huge weight. He fell from the immense hight in a very heavy form, falling on top of the two bandits and easily crushing them with his but above them. "You guys are weak." He said and then transformed into his basic agil point. "Who's next?" He said as he stretched to  start the real fight.
Back to top Go down
Steven M. Smith

Steven M. Smith

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Or Bandit?... I'll Take You Anyway (Steven/Hiroko)   Pirate Or Bandit?... I'll Take You Anyway (Steven/Hiroko) EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 3:01 am

Steven heard the commotion and looked as he saw the two bandits on the floor. There was three bandits left and they were becoming more cautious. Steven thought he would take out two with a single powerful shot. He focused his will, Grounding his teeth and strained his face when all of a sudden the air around him was pushed back as if it was blown away by a strong gust of wind. Two of the three bandits fell to the ground passed out and the only one left was the one standing in front of Hiroko.

Steven walked up to him and said. "You are under arrest" The leader of the bandits was scarred witless and so was many of the shoppers who just witnessed the two take out eleven armed men. The bandit dropped his sword and put his wrist out rather than taking a beating. "Are you okay sir" He asked Hiroko.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Or Bandit?... I'll Take You Anyway (Steven/Hiroko)   Pirate Or Bandit?... I'll Take You Anyway (Steven/Hiroko) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pirate Or Bandit?... I'll Take You Anyway (Steven/Hiroko)
Page 1 of 1