Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

Site Skin Bugs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Laplace

Laplace

Site Skin Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Site Skin Bugs   Site Skin Bugs EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 8:34 pm

Okie dokie gais; an old skin was recently reinstated, and much like any other beta-patch, there are a few bugs with it. This version is actually drastically better than the previous time this skin was uploaded during Alpha, with a disgustingly high fatalitybug-rate. I get notified of them and subsequently try to fix the problem, but I overall dislike handling one problem at a time as it comes along (though I'm plenty lethargic enough to not mind it). With that in mind, I'd like all ya'll to post as many bugs as you can find with the skin in this thread. Keep in mind this is a matter of fixing the coding that inhibits roleplay such as the lacking dice option to roll for Haki; this thread is not for you to voice your personal viewpoints on a preferred site-skin and what changes you would like to see for aesthetic-sake. That sort of thread may or may not come at a later time, I'll bring it out when I decide to? That's all--thanks guys.
Back to top Go down

Site Skin Bugs
Page 1 of 1