Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

Good To finally be back home...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Position : Marine Captain
Berries : 135,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Heaven's Nodachi
Skill 2: Gun Blade Style
Skill 3:

Good To finally be back home... Empty
PostSubject: Good To finally be back home...   Good To finally be back home... EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 6:03 pm

As Some of you know.. The one we knew as a friend had deceived us and destroyed Romance Dawn- home to myself and many others. D: Creation of another site took place after this great deletion of horribleness which was made by the members of Romance Dawn; even though it is a wonderful site.. I couldn't live with the pain of loosing Romance Dawn.. My home. AND sooooo! After much thought and Love I have decided to take Owner ship of Jeweled Seas and put together a team of great allies in order to make this Site home to many who are in need of a home.. and Maybe those who had made Romance Dawn their home will again take my hand and join me in the Tavern of a New house.

With the intense help of our Team of super heroes. Cough* or Bad Guyyssss - I hope to make this Site a Majestic beauty of epicness.

Much Love, Light and Blood.

Azure D. Snow

AKA - Crimson Snow
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeweledseas.com
Bones!

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Godmod
Skill 2: Boots of Kicking
Skill 3: Polished Banhammer

PostSubject: Re: Good To finally be back home...   Good To finally be back home... EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 9:30 pm

Heh.

Heh.

Ship.

Dat Booty.
Back to top Go down
Tsarna

Tsarna

Position : Schichibukai
Berries : 478,300

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Fenikkiru
Skill 2: Tori Tori no mi: Model - Phoenix
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Good To finally be back home...   Good To finally be back home... EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 1:50 pm

Hi Azure! As You remember, we know each other from thepirates-rpg. I am Tsarna with the Phoenix DF there. So this is your cool new game! I will enjoy it for sure! =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good To finally be back home...   Good To finally be back home... Empty

Back to top Go down

Good To finally be back home...
Page 1 of 1