Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

The Union{Part 1}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raven Young

Raven Young

Berries : 250,000

The Union{Part 1} Empty
PostSubject: The Union{Part 1}   The Union{Part 1} EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 3:33 pm

~The Union Meeting~
Elders Detail:

Rubeck Island is known for it vast wealth ,and unlimited resource. That is one of the reasons why The Union target it as well as why The World Government have a marine base on it. Rubeck Island geography is pretty simple an large town ,normal climate, a few hills ,tropical tree ,and large bank.If you looking for a job Rubeck Island is the place to go.

~Meanwhile~
On an island not to far from Rubeck Island a meeting was taking place . A rather large one 13 people which mean 13 firgue heads gather from this meeting. This meeting was called," The Order of the Union".There was a large room with a all brown wooden oak table. This table took the shape of a circle as 13 chairs wrap around it. Inside each stair was a individual wrap around in complete darkness. The first Elder had cleared his throat . His appearance couldn't be made out due to the darkness that wrap around each Elder.The first Elder said ," We have all gather here to discuss are financial department. As some of you know we are low on funds ."
The first Elder had sighed as his lean back in his chair. After a few minutes the members of "The Union" was all in agreement. Once again the First Elder voice carried along the entire room .
The First Elder spoke in a boom voice as he said, " To prevent exposing for "The Union". As we all came into agreement we shall hire two local thugs. These thugs would rob the bank in are stead,and whatever they earn it would be ours. But these thugs may think we are paying them half of the profit but in reality we aren't. This operation start days from now meeting adjourned!"

~Money in the Bank~
The Rubeck Island Bank better known as RIB is standard bank. The building is a wooden construction which sit on the tallest hill on the island . The RIB have about 4 windows,and it is only one story tall(25m) located at the bottom of the building is the basement. This is where the vault is located at. Inside the bank toward the back there are 4 bank tellers the room is about 20m in all directions.The bank manger desk is located behind the Bank tellers windows.

Ensign Ruckus had on his standard civilian attire . Which was an all black silk suit . Ruckus is very handsome, and elegant man . He is about 6 feet tall, and has shoulder-length silky blonde hair, with bright blue eyes and a pair of glasses. Underneath his jacket was his utility belt which hold his revolver,and ammunition for Hades.

Ruckus had just enter the building he seems to be a bit at ease to. The world government decide to place Ruckus inside the bank as a high roller rich man.Today weather was normal nothing out the ordinary yet.
Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation
First Generation
Prankster

Position : -
Berries : 0

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

The Union{Part 1} Empty
PostSubject: The Union { part 1}   The Union{Part 1} EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 3:58 pm

He hangs up the sailphone as he put on his cap which had the number 9 on it. He looks over his disguise one more time as he had on a blue vest with tigers on them with matching pants. Prankster puts a earpiece within his right ear then actived it. All right its show time in justice I trust. He said as he walked out ironically as Prankster came out the bathroom two unusual guys walked in.The first guy had long blonde hair and was wearing what appears to be a thin red jacket.His nails was painted sliver so it seemed. The other standing right next to him was taller at least towering the blonde hair guy by two feet . He was wearing a blue shirt with dark pants and had gauntlets on as well.

The blonde hair man yelled alright im Earl Flowers and this here is my partner in crime John K lee and we'll be your bank robbers this even. The thugs alerted the crowd as fear quickly spead threw the room. Prankster looked staying seemingly calmed thinking to himself. Bingo just in time well its about to play my part in this. Earl then yelled everybody on the floor hurry it up now we dont got all day.The crowd including Prankster got on the floor with they heads down.
Back to top Go down
Raven Young

Raven Young

The Union{Part 1} Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Union{Part 1}   The Union{Part 1} EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 4:35 pm

~They Didn't Know~
Ensign Ruckus couldn't reveal his attention quite yet he must find out what was these two goal.
The only way to find out is to play his role as a hostage but first he had to make a scene just a bit. One could say he had to play his character role which was the snotty rich man. Ruckus had fold his arm as he said," I refuse to get on this dirty floor my good man!"

The Union{Part 1} %3E

Earl Flower seems to chuckle a bit then said,"Is that so?" Earl disappear in a burst of speed then suddenly reappear directly behind Ruckus as he extend his right hand in a open palm manner. He slam his hand against Ruckus head driving Ruckus head against the wooden floor.

Thud Ruckus head was now bleeding ,and he was now face down on the floor.John K. Lee grin then said,"I am glad you had a change of mind!"John had begin to chuckle as within the crowd appeared six other man with flintlock in there hands. There were a total of 30  people inside the bank today.

One of the Bank tellers manage to press the button underneath the desk this button alert the local marine post of a potential bank robbery in progress. John K Lee had said," Everyone come out with your hands up! Then lay on the damn floor like Flower ask!"

The Union{Part 1} Latest?cb=20141223104943

Hostages/Criminals:
Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation
First Generation
Prankster

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

The Union{Part 1} Empty
PostSubject: escaping    The Union{Part 1} EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 4:57 pm

Prankster noticed both men was looking away but saw the lackeys started to look at the scene as well. He began to think now is the time to get some of you out of here. The other hostages looked at him confused  but followed Prankster lead. He had about 5 hostages slowly sneak out the window next to the desk. A fodder saw the eleven one crawling by the window and yelled STOP!!! grabbing the rest attention. Next thing you knew Prankster jumped up as he crossed his arms the fodders begin shooting at him.

He smiled as the bullets repealed off his barrier they wondering what just happened Prankster said. this is my move I call barrier get it. Earl looked and said damn so you a devil fruit user huh on top of that you freed some of my hostages how you plead your case. Prankster laughed and said justice I plead justice and you just crossed that line.Prankster looked around thinking he needs to get the rest out and fast. Fodders move around to surround him.

Technique used Barrier protection
Technique type devil fruit
Technique cooldown 2 post
Technique information allows the user to create a barrier to protect himself
Technique strength the barrier can withstand large amounts of damage and the user to push the barrier to attack the target
Technique weakness the barrier leaves the users sides and back open and if fasr enough the foe can jump out of the barrier way when charging at them
Back to top Go down
Raven Young

Raven Young

The Union{Part 1} Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Union{Part 1}   The Union{Part 1} EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 7:38 pm

Ruckus head was throbbing with pain his vision was blurry not to mention his forehead was bleeding at a decent level.Ruckus mind was pretty much scrambled, all his thoughts was mix together he could barely think let alone focus at the issue at hand. Ruckus decide to rest so he could gather his though this way he could asset the issue in a correct state of mind. He couldn't risk the lives of hostages with careless attempts of being  a "Hero".

The Union{Part 1} %3E As the gun fire ring through out the building Earl,and John  head turn to acknowledge the presents of the fleeing hostages. Earl remove his hand from Ruckus head as he glare at Prankster. If you could see Earl face it was one of full rage let just say  Prankster is about to find out the hard way. Earl had a string of through going through his head. He begin to review the the things that just occurred in his mind. Earl had through to himself,"
It seem whatever aim at the front is stop by a barrier now is the barrier all around him?...Let find out!"

Earl had took of in a burst of speed much like before but this time in a straight line. As he run he reach into his pocket,and producing a  simple flintlock. Pulling back the trigger one bullet was discharge heading straight for Prankster. Earl then quickly toss the gun to the side as he pick up speed. As he run he hold out his right hand so he could feel his way if something should appear before him.  As Earl continue to closed the distance he had waited until he was like 2 meter away before doing a front flip in the air. About 5 meter off the ground Earl begin to descend as he stretch out his hand swiping the air with both his hands. As Earl swipe the air 10 distinctive claw imprint was release by the sheer swipe of Earl claws. Each claw was about 1 meter in length, and like 1 feet wide.  This attack descend down heading directly for Prankster head.

~Meanwhile~
John K. Lee begin to grin as he issue orders for the hostages to not move or risk being shot by the robbers. The six robbers had reload there flintlocks as they aim them at each hostage. They seem momentarily stun by the current events but they follow John orders to the letter. John was leaning against the wooden bank teller desk.

The reminding 10 hostages was in the middle of the floor with there hand above there head. All was like this but Ruckus who laid on the ground with his armed folded in a semi crawl up manner.

~The Vault Room~
The guard down stairs was standing guard at the vault door his job was to protect the beli inside this bank. Meanwhile the marines had arrive to the scene they manage to block off all the exits as they had there weapons train at each window,and the front door. The hostage who manage to flee had run behind the marines seeking shelter from the crooks.

Technique/Data:
Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation
First Generation
Prankster

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

The Union{Part 1} Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Union{Part 1}   The Union{Part 1} EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 8:26 pm

Prankster looked at Earl meters away from his face. Thinkinghow did he get so close so fast.Prankster smiled as he crossed his fingers creating a barrier that was about 4 feet wide and tall knocking Earl back. Blood ranned down Prankster face it appears he had two cuts on his forehead. Prankster smiled then said listen guy I don't know why you are doing this but this just not the way to go. Trust me its not worth it tell me why are you doing this no who are you working for.I need to know Earl I promise we could work this out.

Prankster looked thinking he move to fast for his barriers and that he needs to get the hostages to safety. [color=#0033ffHey how about you let some of the hostages go im sure we can work something out.[/color]Prankster knew he had to play it safe in order to get the hostages out safe

Technique used Barrier knocked back
Technique type devil fruit
Technique cooldown 2 post
Technique information Barrier knocked back allows the user to creat a small yet strong barrier to knock a incoming target back creating distant and injuring the target
Technique strength allows the user to get distant defend and injure the target all at once
Technique weakness If the target fast enough he or she could avoid the barrier
Back to top Go down
Raven Young

Raven Young

The Union{Part 1} Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Union{Part 1}   The Union{Part 1} EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 1:22 am

Earl had begin to wonder were all the marines as stupid as Prankster. Because no person in there right mind would take a flintlock bullet directly well Prankster seem to have. The bullet would find itself landing directly at Prankster right arm simply because Prankster never move his folded arms. But since this was a low grade flintlock the bullet would only bruise the area it hit.

Earl was impressed to see that Prankster only took a few cuts as his barrier seem to block majority of the attack which was a plus for Prankster. As the barrier slam against Earl body Earl decide the best reaction would to be back flip. As he stick the landing his right hand dig into the wooden floor tiles as he slide back a few feet(6) due to the force of the barrier.

Earl Flower then stood up as he dusted the dust off his clothes then said
," I work for none ya. You know None of your damn business.!"
John K. Lee couldn't help but chuckle as Earl talk.

~Meanwhile~
Ruckus had pretty much had recover from the worst of the head bash. Ruckus begin to move his head around every so often to examine the set up of the guards he was planning something but what only he would know. As for John K. Lee he was growing impatient he will soon join the battle if Earl don't finish him off soon.

Earl body seem to be a bit bruise ,and bang up but it wasn't nothing he couldn't handle those.
Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation
First Generation
Prankster

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

The Union{Part 1} Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Union{Part 1}   The Union{Part 1} EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 1:59 am

Prankster smiled as he held on to his right arm. Thinking to himself i only took the bullet because if I was to move it might have hit a hostage. But ill let him think that for the moment. Prankster looked at Earl then stared at the man on the ground thinking how bad he seems.

Prankster Looked at the hostages seeing fear in thirr faces, he smiled and looked at Earl. Looky here Earl I know whoever paying you to do this is lying to you I mean come on look around your surrounded. Just come with me I promise you still will get better if you allow them too. Im not just saying this I mean whoever paying you do you really think they're gonna give you your half. Prankster smiled hoping he would come to his senses
Back to top Go down
Raven Young

Raven Young

The Union{Part 1} Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Union{Part 1}   The Union{Part 1} EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 1:47 pm

~Time to Wrap this Up~
Earl was getting annoyed this the second time this fool attempt to talk to him. John K. Lee seems to be on the edge as well this guy had cause to much of a ruckus, and hinder there plan very much. The clients wouldn't like this set back in fact if they get capture. The man who hire them said that he would personal come kill them . John had called out, and said," Let just finish this guy off. Then grab the loot,and since this is a wooden structure I am sure we can destroy one of the wall that the marines didn't cover."

John had begin to crack his neck from left to right as he begin to move forward heading straight for Prankster. But what happen next no one expect it to happen.As John called out to the henchman they had turn to acknowledge him. John had said,"Hey you six, Make sure you watch those hostages I will make this fast."

~A Display~
Ruckus:
Ruckus awakening much like every other person that wake up when they are needed the most.
Ruckus wasn't really sleep the whole time he was thinking of plan to free the hostages from the criminal grasp. Now it was the time to spring forth his master plan.His movement was like a blur all . The moment when the guard had look away was there undoing because Ruckus unbutton his silk black suit jacket . Revealing his utility belt as he quickly withdraw his revolver known as Hades swing the gun in a completely 360. As Ruckus swung the weapon the grip of the gun release a iron wire. This wire smack each henchman directly in the head causing them to fall unconscious.
Ruckus quickly re-holster his weapon after this action.

It didn't stop there Ruckus took off in a burst of speed heading directly for John.
Ruckus heavy feet slam against the wooden floor causing John to be alerted of his presence. As Ruckus continue to run he had close the distance between both man rather fast. They were now only 6 feet apart . John had spin around acknowledging Ruckus heavy foot steps as he spin around he had toss a punch. With his right arm as he toss a punch he took one step forward establishing his footing. If Ruckus didn't dodge this then that punch would end him. But Ruckus had a plan as he came within 4 feet he had slide against the wooden floor.His knee rub against the wooden floor as he slide. Lucky since he was sliding he had slide right under the punch arriving at John k. Lee body. That was good for him because Ruckus withdraw his revolver aiming it directly for John chin before discharging four shots at point blank range. Ruckus didn't stop there he quickly re holster his weapon as John had fall to his knee with a thud. He had lean to the left as he fall in the direction. If you would study John chin it was now gushing blood on the floor.

Ruckus had quickly stand up as he dusted his clothes off.
John was now dead as a door knob,and it was only Earl left out of this bank robbery.
Ruckus had said," I am filthy,.... just look at my suit I just brought this !"
Earl had chuckle as he turn to study both Ruckus,and Prankster he was in middle of both man it seems like he was planning a escape route. As for the hostage they had quickly gotten up,and made there way out the front door.

Technique/Data:
Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation
First Generation
Prankster

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

The Union{Part 1} Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Union{Part 1}   The Union{Part 1} EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 12:44 am

Prankster saw this looking amazed at how fast the old man was moving. He lost sight of him for a quick moment only to regain it again. But only to see him shoot John at point blank. Earl too saw this, looking extremely nervous. Do you see Earl your buddy there just knocked on death door and guess what he answered it. Now like I said this bank robbery is over you can't get away plus the hostages are now safe. Earl looked around seemingly silence then said. Is that so you dont understand the people your messing with do ya. Earl began to slowly walk back . But Prankster noticed and set up a barrier just in case he tried to run.

Prankster took a deep breath and said. Everybody mess its life you cant win every time we all must lose sometimes and thats life fact. Now please you don't wont to end up like your pal John do ya. Im only here to help but if you dont stop this foolishness then we'll have no choice here but to stop you. Even if we kill you doing so. Prankster looked over at the old man and said nice shooting by the way the hostages got away because of it nice going.
Back to top Go down
Raven Young

Raven Young

The Union{Part 1} Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Union{Part 1}   The Union{Part 1} EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 1:28 am

~The Final Show Down!~
Ensign Ruckus had reach into his black silk jacket,and produce a handkerchief wiping his forehead.
The bleeding had stop a little but a knot would replace it soon enough. Ensign Ruckus let out a smirk then said," Gentleman let us relax. Today events have been a bit edgile but fear not we can put this behind us,and move forward. So what do you say? Earl would you like to follow Mr. Justice over there?"

Earl had study Ruckus then Prankster then said,"Very well, I surrender ." Earl had raise his arm up in a hand cuff manner awaiting for Prankster to place the cuffs on him. Ensign Ruckus seems to be rather relax for a guy that got his ass handed to him by Mr. Flowers eariler.
Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation
First Generation
Prankster

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

The Union{Part 1} Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Union{Part 1}   The Union{Part 1} EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 6:48 am

Prankster looked then smiled as he walked over to Earl. Earl had a sadden look in his eyes as he got placed in handcuffs. Prankster then said ythis could have had a happier ending Earl why must you waste your life. Wait don't answer I really don't care what you have to say at this point. After placing the handcuffs on Earl Prankster sat him down.

Prankster then looked pver to the old man and said. Justice saved the day yet again now to give the marine outside the clearance to enter. Thanks old timer you help out alot today.
Back to top Go down
Raven Young

Raven Young

The Union{Part 1} Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Union{Part 1}   The Union{Part 1} EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 9:34 am

~Ruckus~
Ruckus was just day dreaming just a bit until the word old timer echo in his mind.
There was a shuffle of foots step hitting against the wooden floor. As fifteen marine snap to attention.One marine held a brief case as he walk over to Ruckus he had hand it to him. Ruckus had bow his head slightly as he grab the briefcase then walk over to the bank teller window. Placing the briefcase on the ledge he reach inside the brief case producing a marine hat, and white justice coat.

So you see Ruckus is an 28 year young man who hold the rank Ensign. Likely after this exercise he may be promoted. Ruckus train his eyes on Prankster then said," Go seek some medical attention . Everyone else let clean this mess up,and take the prisoner in for questioning. This case is closed let hurry up before the media get here to!"

Earl Flowers was drag out by 4 marine as he left the bank he did manage to called out, and
said ,"If you think we are bad! Wait until you meet The Union!That faction is going to be the death of you!"
Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation
First Generation
Prankster

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

The Union{Part 1} Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Union{Part 1}   The Union{Part 1} EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 11:44 am

Prankster smiled at Ruckus as he put on his marine gear but said nothing. He looked around at a job well done then laughed. He started walking towards the door then stopped, and said. So your a ensign huh nice no wonder you was so calm here I am thinking you was hit in the head to hard.

Looked on as he heard what Earl had said, looking shocked. The union what in the world or who are they. Then his sailphone started to ring he looked smiled then said. Case closed thank you all for your help.

He walked away to take the call
Back to top Go down
Raven Young

Raven Young

The Union{Part 1} Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Union{Part 1}   The Union{Part 1} EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 7:31 pm

{This thread is finished!}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Union{Part 1} Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Union{Part 1}   The Union{Part 1} Empty

Back to top Go down

The Union{Part 1}
Page 1 of 1