Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

Others like me? [Social/Private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toriera

Toriera

Berries : 300,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

Others like me? [Social/Private] Empty
PostSubject: Others like me? [Social/Private]   Others like me? [Social/Private] EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 10:52 pm

Having over stayed her welcome on Orange town Toriera wasted little time in leaving it behind her and moving on to the next town. In the end it was a good thing as she had hit a dead end in her investigation for her parents there. After discovering that the K pirates were nothing more then just another worthless group of pirates trying to make it big. "A another dead end....Shit!" She said looking down at a leather cover book she kelp all her date in. For two years she had hunted after every clue she could dig up along with every story about kidnapping from around the East Blue. It wasn't a lot but she knew they needed test subject for their experiments. She as knew, as gruesome as it was, they would go through a number of them before finding ones that would be compatible cybernetic testing. Remembering her own childhood the blonde couldn't help but feel the anger rising as she slammed her fist into side of the dock out of frustration. She were no closer then the day she started this foolish hunt. "Hey!" A voice yelled at her from behind. "That how you treat people ships that give you a ride?" The sailor yelled with an angry look and tone. With a few quick words and big pouty eyes she got the man to forget it all and went about her way.

It had been about a week now since she set sail from Orange town and during that time she found little to nothing of used about the surrounding seas. So she found herself now in Shell Town of all places thinking it was time she took a little time for herself. Since her last fight she had been able to avoid any of the authorities for the most part. True she was, more or less, a good guy in that fight, she just didn't want the unwanted attention it would pull toward her. "Come on Tori." She said to herself walking down one of the town alleyways. "You need to take it easy once in a while. Maybe the pub?" She asked herself with a smile. Thankfully she made it a point of asking around on the trade ship that brought her here if there were any such place. With dusk quickly covering the city in darkness Tori wasted no time hunting this pub down to drink away her night. However, coming upon the pub the sounds from within didn't fill her with much joy. "Another fight, Maybe?" She said more annoyed then anything else. "Just one day I like to go to a pub without a fight breaking out."

Back to top Go down
Ginjo Kaido

Ginjo Kaido

Position : Lt. Rev Commander

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Mechanical Madness
Skill 2: Momento Oculus
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Others like me? [Social/Private]   Others like me? [Social/Private] EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 12:45 am

Why was it that Genghis found herself unable to abide her need to take out her stress on those who where considered marines? She hated them a lot so that might have been one theory, but on the other hand she could have been far more covert in her actions opposed to just lashing out on any tom, dick, and harry who lacked infamy but tried to throw their weight around. In fact, her inability to keep her need to stand up and say something made her a lot of enemies. Especially those who worked for and supported the actions and ideals of the world Government. It was to this end that Genghis found herself completely at the mercy of stupidity. Yes, she had stood up and slapped the pot-bellied 'seaman first class' who had been harassing a bar-maid, but that didn't mean that all his other nobody friends had to show up and floss.

"It really is too early in the day for this many men to try and have some fun. Couldn't you wait till the night?" She stated with a death glare towards the fifteen men who were in the room with her, she back up of course, trying to put some space between herself and her opponents.

They didn't seem to care however, as patrons started to flee from the building out the back so that they didn't get caught up in the scuffle, the pot-bellied man picked himself off the ground and decided that he would lecture her, revealing that 'no woman could slap that hard' and 'she needed to learn her place'. This only caused the female to roll her eye in discomfort, as she had yet to actually finish the design of her prosthetic eye, she was effectively hindered in terms of her vision, at least slightly.

She cracked her knuckles briefly, though nothing happened due to her arms being high-grade prosthetic. As a graysmith, she was capable of having some cutting edge shit, shit so realistic looking that there was no way they knew she had cybernetics until she showed them off. With a few more steps taken she lifted up the table nearby and tossed it quickly at the crowd of men, having it smash itself in the middle of the bar itself, she quickly aimed with her arm towards the pot bellied man while the distraction shot splinters outwards in a startling motion. Her arm began to morph and change. While it was her left arm, it was clear she was up to something. Instantly, an elongated metal tube erected out of her tube that looked like the muzzle of a gun. Aimed she fired the glass bullets outwards, having the object crash inside of the eye of the fat male, causing him to scream out in pain as he fell to his knees. Blowing the end of the gun she spoke.

"You fuckers will never learn, will you?" With a grin she watched as the men dove behind tables while those closer tried to rush her.

sucré @ gs
Back to top Go down
Toriera

Toriera

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Others like me? [Social/Private]   Others like me? [Social/Private] EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 1:31 am

Another town and yet the same thing yet again. Just once she wish she could go some place where she could relax without the smell of blood in the air. Sighing deeply she were about to turn around and leave to find a Inn for the night, but froze at the word of a man running out the door behind her. "Run for it. The woman got some kind of gun arm!" He yelled at his friends as they ran down the street. A gun arm? She thought with wide eyes. That could means many things: a Devil Fruit user, some kind of trick, the man could have just seen it wrong in fear, but she had another hope. Wasting no time Toriera quickly worked her way through the few that were running out through the front of the pub. The sight that greeted her wasn't the prettiest as a potbellied man was kneeing holding his face as blood rushed down it. But the interesting thing were the rather tall woman standing in the middle with a smoking arm.

"Cybernetic enhancements!" She said a little surprised at this biting her thumbnail. But who was this woman? She wasn't anyone she remember from the lab. It is possible she was from another lab, or a newer test subject from the past two years. It's also possible she could be from outside the projects. A idea she didn't really want to think about. Putting the question on the back burner for now she could find out about that after she talked to this amazon. Letting her eyes turn red Tori enter battle mode as she rushed in suddenly jumping and kicking one of the marine in the face. Quickly she followed it up by landing close behind the woman and taking a knee and holding her right arm out. After taking a deep breath she compact the air and rerouted it to her arm loading the cannon. "Woman! I need to talk to you" She said in a monotone tone as she took aim. "Who the hell is this Blonde one?!" One of the man in front of yelled drawing his sword.

Another fight, another death she thought as the fired the cannon in it shotgun form blowing a good chunk of the men in front of her away. Although only the ones directly in front took the major blows. "Hmm needs recalibrating..." She said gloomy standing up and slamming her fist together making a clinking metal sound. "These two! Are they Devil users?" She heard another asked but she wasn't in the mood to tell them anything. This wasn't the best idea she had this week, but it were far from the worst. After all it wasn't like she cared about the marines or worried about the fight. At the most this was a mere annoyance for what could be potentially very important information on her targets: Her family.
Back to top Go down
Ginjo Kaido

Ginjo Kaido

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Others like me? [Social/Private]   Others like me? [Social/Private] EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 2:14 am

Oh...who was this cutie entering. Seemed like she had a nice build, one that could use thorough examination. But this wasn't the time to start watering from the mouth. No. She had already gotten all of these lovely hunks riled up, and she had to satisfy their desire with a well placed knife to the throat. Too bad she had left them back on the ship...unfortunately for her. She slicked her hair through her right hand and looked as the female approached, using her own cybernetic machinations to get certain foes disposed off in a rather visible fashion. It wasn't subtle but it was effective. More than good enough to catch the attention of Genghis outright.

"I see, well we can talk anytime, dear." She stated as she aimed her hand again and let loose two more shots, missing before her fourth and fifth shots landed flush on their targets, her arm reverting to how it was before as she walked forward towards the men who had whipped out their pistols.

She darted towards them, swinging her arm wide and severing two of the men in a fashion that was lightning fast. She might have been slow but she did have the abilities of a person in the prime of their physical ability. As the two men had their throats suddenly flooding with crimson, she turned to side-kick another man in the temple as the fellows started to back off, attempting to get out of the pub as fast as they could. Not wanting to deal with two different cyborgs. She walked back over towards the potbelly man, and looked up as she leaned his head backwards, so that he looked up at her.

"What did you want to talk about?" She asked politely while jamming her hand down the man's mouth into his throat with enough force that she killed him instantly, the expanding of his throat being more than enough to end his life as she pulled her entire arm out, covered in blood, mucus, and saliva.

She reached for a nearby towel and wiped it off, looking towards the bartender who simply shook his head while polishing his glasses. He obviously had seen a lot of shit in his life.

"Oh, how rude. The name is Genghis, a pleasure. I've not seen many of my type of people out here. Not in awhile at least." She placed her hands on her hips, looking at the vixen before her.

Back to top Go down
Toriera

Toriera

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Others like me? [Social/Private]   Others like me? [Social/Private] EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 2:48 am

With the handful of fools dead and/or dying before her Toriera only watched as the men grabbed who they could before dragging them off. She was thankful for this as she didn't want to waste any more time on this. Allowing the red to fade from her eyes the blonde turned back to the woman in question here. She didn't noticed it at first but now only a meters or so away she were a lot taller. Much taller then herself making her have to look up to make eye contact. A first for Toriera in truth. This woman also seem to be a mix of things. While she spoke friendly enough to Tori she, without seeming remorse, easily shoved her own arm down a man throat. Tilting her head slight Tori watched as she spoke. Such strong attack and she ripped their throats out with ease she thought as she eyes darted from body to body. "Cybernetic arm. Most likely both. Possibly all limbs, but movement are well...hard to tell." She said out loud before looking back up at the woman. Most would have ran or throw up from this event, but this were hardly the first time she seen death. But maybe the first time in this cruelty.

However, her words made Toriera skin claw just a bit as she said more of her kind. Meaning that there are others like themselves out there? But how much of it could be connected to her parents. "Toriera..." She said making eyes contact with the amazon. "And I want to ask you about those arms. Specifically who did them for you!" Her eyes narrowing as she asked. She already knew the answer wasn't what she had hoped for, but at the same time she want, no needed to know. At best it might lead her closer to her own target and at worst she might learn something that could improved herself.
Back to top Go down
Ginjo Kaido

Ginjo Kaido

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Others like me? [Social/Private]   Others like me? [Social/Private] EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 3:15 am

Strange that this lovely lass found herself...being so hostile? What was the need? She seemed determined at the very least, but probably didn't understand the full gravity of her situation. It didn't matter all that much however, she would indulge this sweetheart immediately. After all, she did just enjoy the best of orgasms playing with all those lovely men earlier, she deserved a break after all her hard work. Despite being a practice and well credited liar, she had no intentions of fibbing to this adorable morsel. Genghis was more than impressed by the sheer force she displayed without any regards for the lives of the marines themselves. This meant she was either a pirate, dim, or just really gave no fucks about the situation going on.

"The World Government gave me these arms. I didn't really ask for them however. Why? Your own enhancements are hidden well enough, they don't seem all that visible." She giggled for a moment while walking over towards one of the tables that weren't destroyed and took a seat there, motioning the female to come hither.

She relaxed a bit as she looked at one of the mugs the marines were drinking out of and wiped the rim with her hand, lifting it up and swigging down more of that ebony liquid that came with brute hard rum. She didn't burp because she drank at a pace fitting of her body size, and she sent the flagon down without slamming it or making a scene. Her own eyes narrowed for a moment before she spoke again.

"If you have a specific question, you should ask it. Not everyone will misdirect you with information. I've been known to be quite reasonable, so ask me in plain words what you're curious about, dear." She stated as she looked at the female directly in the eye, she wasn't sure who this girl was but the potential for her being a threat was still quite high.

"I'll be honest with you, no matter what you ask me I will be able to provide you an answer. It may be correct, it may be incorrect. But it's not worth lying to strangers unless you want something from them. I don't want anything from you, so ask whatever. However, I would have you know that my legs are made by myself. My arms were made by Dr. Janus of the Marines, and yes. I know for a fact you are a cyborg. Given how your mechanics operate, you're not government built. You seem more...privately built." She noted aloud as she took a sip of her newly acquired flagon once more.

Back to top Go down
Toriera

Toriera

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Others like me? [Social/Private]   Others like me? [Social/Private] EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 4:00 am

She wasn't sure why but Toriera felt a little uneasy about this woman for the first time. Which strike her as odd as the feeling of hostility came and went, or so it felt. But worst of all was the feeling she felt when this Genghis eyes went over her body. She felt it before, but mostly with men and she wasn't really sure how she should handle it in truth. Still the woman seem willing to talk so that was a good first step. "The World Government you say." Once again biting her thumb nail thinking. "Yes, my... enhancements were meant to be hidden. To allow me to past without notices and until needed." She saw no harm in telling this much. But still the World Government was making their own cybernetic projects?! This wouldn't make things any easier.

In truth Toriera were about to turn and leave as Genghis waved her to sit down to talk. Pausing for a second she stared thinking. Reluctantly she walked over taking a seat across from Genghis placing both hands on the table top. Waiting for the woman to drank before locking eyes again. "I been misdirect my whole life so I'm quite used to it, but thanks for the advice. As for my questions you answer most them, and in return gave me more questions then I started with." She said sighing trying to work through it all. She had always knew the World Government were working on their own programs, but maybe an arrogant part thought she herself were far ahead of them.

Taking a moment Toriera lean over taking another look at the woman legs and nodded. "Yourself?" She asked while looking back. "You did good work. I didn't noticed any balancing issues when you moved. That's much harder then most might thing." So is seemed others were like herself. Made into things they didn't want, but now on their own. Placing both her hands together under her chin Toriera agreed with the woman again. "Yes I'm also a cyborg. Over 75%. One of the first to go that far, or so I were told. But yes I were... built privately." Once again sighing as she ran her hand through hair allowing her frustration show. "I had hoped you might have been from one of the sisters lab of the one I were held in. But it seems I'll have to keep looking."

Dr. Janus... She let the name roll through her mind, but it never seemed to click with anything. It wasn't a name she knew and she made it point to memorize each and everyone of the names of the head researcher of each lab. Maybe when she were done with her list she might go after those in the World Government. "But tell then. If you can since you have more of a reason then most. Ever hear of others? Others like ourselves around these parts of the Blue? Or maybe any odd stories of kidnappings, mainly around the ages of three to six?" She asked for the first time her eyes being serious.

Back to top Go down
Ginjo Kaido

Ginjo Kaido

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Others like me? [Social/Private]   Others like me? [Social/Private] EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 4:31 am

Oh ho ho, she said a lot of things that made Genghis quite amused. She watched very carefully and listened to all that she had to say before her eyes narrowed once more, the information she was given made it sound like someone made...a cyborg child. That was almost as unethical as what she herself had experienced at the hand of the good doctor. She rubbed her brow briefly before placing both of her hands on the table as well, pulling out from her pocket a knife, though not the knives she used for killing. She stabbed it into the table and stood up, crossing her arms underneath her bosom while fixated on the blonde before her. Looking to see if she was...there to kill her or not.

"Child experimentation is unethical. Also, you might be the farthest along in terms of being capable of still making decisions for yourself. But the government has several projects out there. Several monsters who are very close to what we are, but they lack any humanity. The horrors that the marines are working on...in those facilities that they don't talk about from the New World. Yeah, there are some real abominations being created there and I...as well as the group I represent. Aim to stop them. Among other things of course." She was extremely disturbed that someone made this female that much of a cyborg without government funding, that sounded like madness, like someone had given up hope on humanity and tried to subvert it.

She breathed in for a moment and looked out the window that overlooked the island. She scratched her head for a moment and though of an answer for the female, knowing it was going to not be satisfactory to what she had asked. Sometimes life never presented the right answers to questions.

"I've not seen or heard of any specific kidnappings but they are fairly common. If you are looking for someone the best way to find it is to have eyes and ears where you yourself can't go. I should not be telling you this, but I am a Revolutionary. I have those resources. Not going to lie, sounds like you have a massive task ahead of you. If you're looking for our people, and there are a lot...beyond the four blues...you're going to have a tough time finding them unless you don't go at it alone. Besides, if you have sister labs from where you were...and these labs aren't government backed...that is even more concerning." She rubbed underneath her neck and stroked her neck accordingly before raising her eyes up from the floor and looking towards the blonde.

"I...well...damn. I don't know you. I don't know what you stand for or what you represent but you helped me out. So I'll help you out. You're looking for a person who was kidnapped, I'll contact my superiors and we'll start looking. Just tell me more information about this person and I can help you better. You mention you're looking for people like yourself...hunting cyborgs? That never ends well. I myself am rational and not as violent as...most cyborgs. You might be going up against something bigger than you probably realize. Especially if it's how you say. As for myself, I learned my shit from years of study as a pupil of a great man. Honestly, I can track most people. Its my job. Especially cyborgs. If you want help, you'll have it. But I can only offer this now." She placed both hands on her head, looking at the female in a way that was serious as well, it was clear she took EVERYTHING the female said literally.

Back to top Go down
Toriera

Toriera

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Others like me? [Social/Private]   Others like me? [Social/Private] EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 5:25 am

It would seems her words hitting home in the woman as Toriera watched the girl as she went along. It felt odd telling someone else about this, about any of this. She believed most would just laugh in her face until she proved it them with her own body. As she ended her own talk she watched as the woman took a knife and stabbed into the table before standing up. Toriera stared blankly at the knife for before slowly looking up at the woman. It seemed she were now angry, but she wasn't really sure at who or what just yet. Resting her the side of her head on her hands Toriera listen to every word Genghis said this time around. With each new talk she learn more and more that slowly making Toriera realized just how far out of the loop she really were. However, all those others. Those abominations and such would have to wait. Right now she had her own goals to reach and nothing else.

However, Toriera eyes popped up at the last part. A group?! So there are others out there trying to stopped this in their own ways? Maybe... She thought for a second before shaking her head. No! People only make things harder, they only get in the way. But still there were only so much she can do herself. After all there so much about this world she herself knew nothing about. For the first time in a long time she felt the weight of everything hit her shoulders. "I more or less knew that to be the case. Their aren't fools and tend to grab kids a random. But I won't lie to you." She said looking up with narrow eyes. "Think of me as you will, but I'm not doing it for those that been kidnapped or for any one person." She paused thinking back to last person she dared to called a friend when she were but a child.

"I'm doing this for me. To kill every last of the people involved with this." But she already knew how imposable this was going to be from the beginning. In a snapped her mind locked onto something the woman said: Revolutionary! Pushing back from the table she quickly stood up placing both hands on the table as she lean forward. "I'm not asking for hands out here." She said pausing once more thinking about her words. She had heard story's about them how they fought for the people freedom from the World. But... could she really trust them? Could really trust anyone? Without another word she sat back down unsure what to say. Should I ask her to take me with her? Would they take a person me, a weapon?

Tighting her fist she bit her lip before looking up again. This were going to be the hardest thing she had ever done so far. "You're right." She said. "You don't know me, but I'm... willing to talk. And more!" This were proving to be much harder then she had first thought. "I always knew this were bigger then me, bigger then I could handle along. But people... scary me. But I'm willing to trade help for help!" Once again she stood back up this time looking the woman in the eyes. "Take me with you! Take me into the Revolutionary!"
Back to top Go down
Ginjo Kaido

Ginjo Kaido

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Others like me? [Social/Private]   Others like me? [Social/Private] EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 6:04 am

This girl was serious wasn't she, it sure as hell seemed that way. It wasn't hard to access that this female had been though some traumatic experiences in her lifetime. Whatever the case there was true and honest potential in this female, potential that seemed to explode outwards in ways that were never shown before in the lowlifes from this backwater island. Whatever the case it was clear that Genghis was very impressed with what she had seen earlier. This girl had passion, drive, and the wit to act immediately without pausing to access the situation like many overly cautious people. The ability to make rational decisions quickly...that was what they needed in the Revolutionaries.

"Alright, if you are serious I shall contact my superior later and recommend you to join our army, just know that it is an army, no matter our personal goals. We are trying to accomplish our goals in a manner that is cohesive and organized. Its not an anarchist movement like the World Government advertises. We have noble goals, sometimes the means are drastic, if you can stomach it then welcome aboard." She should have probably asked if this girl was sure of what she wanted, but Genghis herself joined for her own selfish reasons, she didn't really care about what happened after the liberation.

Hell, she was sure most members joined for their own selfish reasons. If she was being perfectly honest with herself that is. She looked at the female and smiled at least, it wasn't every day that you ran into a cyborg that you didn't immediately have to fight against because...issues. She was curious to learn more about this female and to understand what kind of enhancements she happened to have. She was an interesting person, and one that could very well be a new comrade if things worked out. Whatever the case whoever wronged her...whoever did this to her...they were scum. She would try to figure this puzzle out over time of course, because people like that...they deserved death.

Back to top Go down
Toriera

Toriera

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Others like me? [Social/Private]   Others like me? [Social/Private] EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 11:50 pm

Looking up at the woman again she did not smile, but she were happy to hear the words. For the longest time she had avoided joining any group, despite being asked by a handful of pirates that have went on to some high bounty. But that wasn't what she was here to do. No her reason was those of selfish ones, but she would do as she said. "Easy enough." She said almost in an grin. "I'm not a stranger to the more darker side of fighting. It's the same thing with a war, just a whole lot bigger. Beside if my info is true then these labs are private now, but how long till they start selling to buyers and how many will be to the W. G.?!"

It were a thought she came upon a long time ago fearing it might come to be one day. Which were the main reason she had hidden herself for so long being the flagship of the program after all. Missing her would put them back a few years and with her father dead and notes gone that put them even farther back. Feeling a bit better now that everything been said and done she flopped back into her seat, thankful she didn't sweat half as much as a normal person would. It were only then that she thought about their surrounding. "Umm Genghis." She said looking around the room. "Should we still be here? You know, with all the dead Marines and all." Point with her thumbs at the bodies behind her. She didn't care for them, but did feel a bit sorry to for the pub owner about the mess. Thankfully she didn't go crazy and mess the place up more then she could had. "I think we might want to leave soon. Unless you want to go another around with those men when they come back with back up."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Others like me? [Social/Private]   Others like me? [Social/Private] Empty

Back to top Go down

Others like me? [Social/Private]
Page 1 of 1