Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

Chapter 4 - The Burning of Orange Town! Jenga and the K Pirates!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silvers

Silvers

Position : -
Berries : 800,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

Chapter 4 - The Burning of Orange Town! Jenga and the K Pirates! Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 4 - The Burning of Orange Town! Jenga and the K Pirates!   Chapter 4 - The Burning of Orange Town! Jenga and the K Pirates! EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 12:15 am

LIVE FREE*
It's crazy, isn't it? Some people spend there whole lives trying to deny humanity's true nature of being extremely flawed. It's those flaws that craft us into the imperfect denizens who alter this perfect world.

E
yes opening slowly to the thin beams of light that shot through the Mayor's house vines, Kyojin sat with his shoulder patched up, feeling anemic from the blood lost during his fight with Flyheart. "Ah. You're waking up." the Mayor said, walking around the room, packing up the medical supplies that he'd use to patch Kyojin's shoulder up. "If it wasn't for the blonde, we would've left you for dead in the streets." the Mayor said, sitting in the chair. In the other bed adjacent to his, Flyheart lied unconscious, with her foot mysteriously reattached. "Ugh... My head. You must have a hell of a doctor if that lady's foot was patched back up." Kyojin inquired, rubbing his eyes, with his right firmly clutched to his head to indicate the pain of the pulsating headache. "Still as cheeky as ever I see. Before I became the Mayor, I was this Town's Doctor, why back in my days I was the Doctor for a pretty popular Pirate Crew if I do say so myself... I guess that's where this one gets it from." the Mayor said laughing with a kind of bittersweet tone to his words and laughter. "You old man, a pirate crew... Eh... That's hard to believe... I guess age really isn't kind to the body." Kyojin said laughing, which was interrupted by the pain from stitching in his shoulder. "Watch your mouth brat!" Flyheart said, laying awake, staring at the ceiling. Though her mind was in a completely other time and space, popping in to put the sassy brat in his place. Hopping up, Kyojin stretched, "Glad to see your still alive red eyes. I thought blonde killed you. Hey,How long have I been out?" the boy inquired. "About three days. I've kept you and Flyheart hidden from Jenga. He's furious knowing two of his top guns was outed by a brat." the Mayor explained. "Two brats... Where's Nettai?" Kyojin inquired. "Quite the inquisitive boy... Don't you understand the danger you're in... What's to say I don't end your life right here for my granddaughter's injuries?" the Mayor said grinning widely. Forming a bubble around his right hand, "OI. Thanks for the hospitality and all... but let me makes something clear. Don't threaten me old man... I'm tired... I'm hungry... The fact that I'm talking this much means I'm still pretty exhausted for one thing... but also means I'm having a short fuse for this situation. If I wanted, I could sink this whole house." Kyojin's eyes shone coldly. The old man broke down in laughter. "A kid without a sense of humor. I can see why you'd be dangerous on these seas boy. A word of advice, sometimes, you need to laugh more... Sea Dwellers are always adventures first and adults second, my Captain would always say!" the old man said chuckling heartily. Kyojin looked on puzzled, scratching his head.

Back at K headquarters, in the clock tower, the bell chimed noon as the news reached Jenga of Kyojin's whereabouts. "That old man was hiding him all along... I knew he'd never see my vision. With Tink and Flyheart defeated... the only thing left to do now is burn this place down and start new. Besides, the villagers taxes have gained me enough money to sail to the Grandline." Jenga reiterated. "Alright men! Load up! Burn this place to the ground! I'll go finish this brat off. Think of it as our celebration for leaving his hell forsaken backwater sea!" Jenga shouted.

BY RIMY ♥ OF BTN

Final Task:
Back to top Go down
Nettai

Nettai

Berries : 300,000

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 - The Burning of Orange Town! Jenga and the K Pirates!   Chapter 4 - The Burning of Orange Town! Jenga and the K Pirates! EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 1:52 am

Nettai

Nettai awoke buried in a large mountain of soft pale white sand that crept its way into every nook and cranny in his body. Having no control of anything but his neck Nettai glanced around and saw a couple pesky kids 4-6 years old that were laughing and carrying buckets of sand. The kids seemed to be dressed in very ragged clothes, and Nettai gave them the benefit of the doubt and tried to have fun with them. Nettai knew these kids had probably gone through some troubling times living on this corrupt excuse of an island, and wiggled his way free of the sand using his very limited body strength. One limb at a time he became lose until the whole mountain went crashing down. Nettai readjusted his sunglasses and his trunks and went full sprint to the cold salty ocean water which made his body feel immensely exhausted so he was careful not to go in to deep or take his eyes off the sea. After rinsing off he started chasing the kids around with a large grin on his face and eventually found himself building sand castles and engraving pictures into the cool sandy beach. After the day began to slip away Nettai found himself getting hungry, he was not sure how long he had been asleep. All he could remember was that he drank a lot at a bar with his new captain and after that he woke up buried. "I hate to leave you guys but I must get some food and catch up with a friend of mine, I had a great time hanging out with you."
The two kids looked at each other and than said almost in synch "our mom makes delicious food." Nettai could feel his hand meet the kids hands and Nettai began sliding across the beach as the kids pulled him to their house. After a few minutes Nettai stood in front of a small shack in a well vegetated area. A lovely short lady greeted Nettai like a mother and welcomed him inside and the lady said half chuckling "looks like you boys brought home yet another young man looking for food. Well we might not have money for a nice house or good clothes but we do have some dam good food." Almost right after she finished she slid a few plates of fish, pastas, and  fruits. Nettai and the two kids shoved their faces into the food and began eating it like a pack of dogs. After an hour of socializing Nettai stood up and gave thanks for the material but stated "I must look for my friend he could possible be in a life or death situation I assume you can understand, it was truly lovely to meet you all I hope we can meet again some day." Nettai left the shack and began in the direction of all the buildings "I hope Kyojin didn't get himself into to much crap while I was gone." Taking a step onto the beginning of the sidewalk looking over the town Nettai thought to himself "Now if I was itching for a fight where would I go, hmmmm. Oh I know he must be at the nearest liquor store being a fantastic captain and buying me drinks." Nettai stood tall and began wandering aimlessly looking for a liquor store.
Devil Fruit
Word Count = 562
App
Skills
Back to top Go down
Silvers

Silvers

Position : -
Berries : 800,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 - The Burning of Orange Town! Jenga and the K Pirates!   Chapter 4 - The Burning of Orange Town! Jenga and the K Pirates! EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 3:46 am

LIVE FREE*
It's crazy, isn't it? Some people spend there whole lives trying to deny humanity's true nature of being extremely flawed. It's those flaws that craft us into the imperfect denizens who alter this perfect world.

Y
"ou mustn't leave... Your wounds have yet to heal!" the Mayor pleaded as Kyojin put on his undershirt and jacket, prepping to leave the clock tower. "Thanks for the stitching old man but it's time I brought this whole thing to an end." Kyojin said, resting Fuka on his back in her hold which was built into his jacket. Exiting the Mayor's house, the scene that unfolded before Kyojin was dread full, Orange Town was now plunged into flames. Standing approximately fifteen meters from the clock tower and approaching was Jenga. Jenga was 6'7 tall, 185 pounds with brown tinted complexion and jet black wool like hair. His eyes were as blue as the open seas and his muscle mass wasn't something to joke about. However, what was most peculiar about the pirate Captain was his attire, long baggy silk stitched joggers, square brown boots and open chest jacket, with a crown on his undershirt. Jenga prided himself about his looks and physical prowess, if they're was any definition of a Pirate, Jenga would fit the description. His neck was graced in a variety of chains and his hands paraded with several rings. A slight joy entered Kyojin's gut for second, for it was that moment, he had met the man he'd decided just a few days ago to hunt down. He was finally before him. The child pirate captain drew his scythe, grabbing the end of the staff, taking a wide grip, with his other hand firmly strapped to his side. As Jenga now towered over Kyojin, the man looked down and gave out a chuckle. "Excuse me boy. Would happen to know if a man by the name of Kyojin Z. Silvers passed here?" the man asked politely. "Heh... That depends... What do you want with him?" Kyojin responded. "Nothing really actually... I just think it's only fair that I burn the man who ruined my executive with my own hands to gain revenge for my nakama who lost." Jenga said grinning. "A man like you understands the meaning of nakama... That's intriguing to me." the boy responded. "Oh and why so boy?" Jenga inquired. "Interestingly enough, your face doesn't look like a Captain whose mourning the lost of his men. More like a blood thirsty dog whose just looking for his next fix. It sickens me... Your the wrong kind of greedy man... Jenga." Kyojin said with cold eyes. "Hohoho... When did I tell you my name young one... It seems I've found a friend of Kyojin." Jenga inquired. "Tremor Wave - Half Moon!" Kyojin thought as he slashed his blade in a half moon like fashion, causing the air to contort and crack at his strike. Seconds before the impact, Jenga wondered what the boy could hope to accomplish from slashing at air, standing five meters from the boy at this point. However, when the shockwave traveled outwards, lifting the giant of a man off his feet and toppling over for around five meters, the pirate Captain, covered in bruises and bleeding from cuts in his gums, returned to his feet. "I am Kyojin Z. Silvers! I've come for your 'Kingdom'" Kyojin said tauntingly.

The flames from the city raged violently, Jenga's men soaked the clock tower in fire now, preparing for their Captain to burn this final monument. "I was like you when I was rookie... Stepping on the toes of all of those who were more powerful than me. Even before I ate my Devil Fruit, I was strong! This hometown of mine began to bore me... I dreamed for more than these shores could offer." Jenga said, disappearing to be standing next Kyojin, breaking past the range of his scythe closest to his body. Clutching his fingers on the boy's chest, Kyojin couldn't prevent it. "Diablo's Waltz!" Jenga uttered, using his fancy footwork to bewitch Kyojin's eyes using a pattern of odd movements and incredible speed to close the distance. "Then I realized... They were forces on these seas much more powerful than me. So, I gathered nakama and trained. My plan was simple, gain experience in Paradise, then return to Orange Town and rule as a King... Creating my own state against the World Government! However, I found out just how cruel these seas could be... Flyheart, Tink and I, we took on this Pirate particular Pirate Captain but even with the three of us combined we couldn't win. We lost 1,452 men and women that day. My fleet of pirates were reduced to a mere twenty. It was only later when I realized it was a Yonko I was facing... I knew then that these seas weren't meant for me." Jenga said, lighting his hand on fire, burning into Kyojin's undershirt down to his skin. "A Yonko!?" Kyojin exclaimed. "Indeed young one. Now I'll teach you the same lesson Lolly taught me that day. Sometimes, they are just people out there who are stronger than you will ever be!" Jenga shouted. "Match Board!" Jenga shouted. Suddenly, Kyojin's skin for a moment turned into the surface that one would light a match one. Scratching against the man's chest, the flames on his hand ignited brighter. "Rebel Flicker!" Jenga shouted. A burst of flames shot Kyojin ten meters backwards, covering his whole body in a fireball, launching him into a nearby burning building. The flames themselves weren't particularly hot but it was enough to leave the skin bruised with first degree burns. The sound of Kyojin's body crashing into the building signaled the collapse of the already weakened infrastructure. Jenga smiled, as he believed Kyojin was defeated. Turning towards the clocktower, the man's snapped his fingers, conjuring Lion head made from his flames. "Lion Figurine - Flaming Mane!" Jenga shouted, shooting off the Lion head towards the tower soaked in gasoline and scorching it in flames. Immediately, the Mayor began to evacuate his peoples, only to find Jenga and his men before his path. With Flyheart on his back, the Mayor firmly stared Jenga in his eyes, while his council cowered at the sight of Jenga's blood thirsty men. "Your savior has lost old man! To think you believed a kid could've stopped me. Is that my Vice Captain who failed me on your back also... I'm going to make you a deal. Hand her over and I'll spare your life!" Jenga exclaimed.

"You feel pretty proud of yourself, don't you Jenga!" the Mayor shouted. "Terrorizing innocent citizens!" the Mayor continued. "And murdering little kids... How low have you stooped!? What happened to that kind of heart child that used to drink lemonade with my Granddaughter and bring me fishes sometimes... Eh, Jenga?" the old man inquired. "I guess that's what men whose dreams have failed them live to do... Sit up in this back water sea and reminisce about nonsense!" Jenga exclaimed. "Hand her over! I promise her punishment will be just once we go back out on these seas... I've had enough funds from your village tributes! With this, I can make it back to Paradise." Jenga exclaimed. Mumbling in her sleep, Flyheart sleep talked, "Captain...". "See she's calling for me!" Jenga exclaimed grinning. "Captain... Run. That child is a monster. You can't defeat... him." the woman continued to mumble. Just then from the flaming rubble where Kyojin was launched, a cracking sound could be heard. "Impossible!" Jenga shouted. The earth itself began to tremble, just then, a shockwave busted outwards, shaking the ground in it's wake, causing an earthquake, a streamline breakage that shot towards Jenga pushing him back the remaining five meters of it's attacking range before dissipating. "Kicking Demon!" Kyojin shouted, walking out from the flames, his eyes glowing red.

BY RIMY ♥ OF BTN

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 - The Burning of Orange Town! Jenga and the K Pirates!   Chapter 4 - The Burning of Orange Town! Jenga and the K Pirates! Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 4 - The Burning of Orange Town! Jenga and the K Pirates!
Page 1 of 1