Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

The Tea Party: Appetizers

Go down 
+6
Silvers
Prankster
Tsarna
World Government
Vive La Revolution
World NPC
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsarna

Tsarna

Position : Schichibukai
Berries : 478,300

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Fenikkiru
Skill 2: Tori Tori no mi: Model - Phoenix
Skill 3:

The Tea Party: Appetizers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tea Party: Appetizers   The Tea Party: Appetizers - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 3:21 am

Tsarna was watching the little scuffle what was going on in the front of the castle. Tsarna thought what was Tigers goal that he showed up here, where many strong people will gather, and cause a ruckus here. Then Tsarna saw someone jumping down from the castle walls in front of the gate - it was Prankster, well he wasn't nothing like he was back here in the waiting room, he was wearing a marine uniform. He stood up, watching Tiger and shouted that only those can pass who are invited, others will be taken down by him. Well, Tsarna was a bit excited because he wanted to see how his new ally in the plan to take down Pretty Panther will fight and what is his ability.

But Tsarna was also excited to see that new Supernova pirate to show his abilities here - maybe he could be someone who can also join the alliance. If he will get out of here alive, that is. "Hmmm - I wonder if Azure D. Snow and her daughter, Crimson, will take action against Pretty Panther also? Well, maybe Azure has bigger plans than Pretty Panther. She will probably shock the World in some way. But I would think that Crimson would join our cause to take that bloodthirsty Panther down. After the meeting, I should make contact with her and ask if she will join the fight that will shook the World also," Tsarna thought as he was watching what will unfold down in front of the castle.
Back to top Go down
Silvers

Silvers

Position : -
Berries : 800,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The Tea Party: Appetizers   The Tea Party: Appetizers - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 11:18 pm

N/A WORDS
@KAMINA @Prankstar
let's join forces,
we've got our guns and horses. i know you've been burned, but every fire is a lesson learned.
"Eh... Kill!? Someone killed someone!?" Tiger exclaimed, slightly startled from the crackling of the earth surface from the impending stranger. "Look... I don't know what your rambling on about clown face... but I'm not interested in your justice or whatever ya' going on about. I'm just here score me a glimpse at the Shichibukai... Then hurry back to my ship... or... what was it again I was going in the South?" Tiger pondered as he spoke out loud. "Besides..." Tiger said grinning, steam trickling off his body and exiting his mouth. Tiger's temperature increased gradually, tilting his hat upwards to reveal his left eye but cover his right one, "I'll be up to take on this justice of yours. You marines sit around run your mouth about justice but don't have the balls to follow through with it. At least on these seas, I pave my own way!" Tiger shouted. "Y-Y- you idiot! Do you know who that man is!? He's Commodore Frank... He's feared on these-" John shouted in fear, but was cut off from the signal Tiger gave to John, a thumbs up. Dashing towards the bridge, Tiger ran into an invisible barrier that bounced him about three meters backwards. Tiger's eyes popped open widely, "Magic!?" Tiger said with sparkles in his eyes. "Hey Clown Face! Can you use magic!? That's awesome!" Tiger said wiggling his eyes. "However, try blocking this!" Tiger thought. "Spicy Crystal Balls 1050 Degree Push!" Tiger shouted, creating six two star styled orbs, Tiger hopped into mid-air, launching the balls with his arms one by one in a manner of instincts. Using his long limbs, Tiger was able to push the balls an additional ten meters, creating a pattern to encapsulate the marine. Two two-star balls approached from the left, while another two approached from the right, the final two orbs split in pattern, approaching from behind the man and the final to the front. If the man remained in his current location, he'd be smashed by the six approaching balls. However, if he avoided the impending attacks from the side, he'd only be struck by the two which approached from the front or the back. However, Tiger's real ideal was neither, had try to put up his barriers, the heat of the clashing orbs being intercepted by the spheres of heat would be equivalent of bathing in lava, leaving slow cooking second degree burns on the surface of his skin. As the clash begun, Tiger's body trickled off immense heat, the marines surrounding him fled a few meters to avoid being burnt from the dispersing, "Damn it! What in the world is his body made out of? This isn't the time to be fighting this place is going to house of a World Noble! Even if Tiger won... He couldn't manage to stand a chance against the Shichibukai-" John exclaimed looking on in disbelief. John stopped slightly, his eyes primed on the man who watched from the distance. Anyone who was anyone knew this man, the Royal Warlord of the Seas, Zarna D. Phoenix. The man looking on mouthed the words of the man's name, however, he dare not speak it out in fear of him peering in John's direction. It was at this point that John knew that for him and Tiger to escape her alive, they had to by all means not engage in conflict with that man.
ASTERISM@ネバーランド

Techniques Used:
Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation
First Generation
Prankster

Berries : 0

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The Tea Party: Appetizers   The Tea Party: Appetizers - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 12:33 am

Just as the supernova was causing his orbs to hit Commodore Frank. He blow smoke from his cigar. Indeed the barrier was put up in a ball like shape. As Commodore Frank had not needed to avoid the in coming orb like objects. Just as they crashed into the barrier the orbs turned into lava. This didn't shock Commodore Frank as he knew the supernova had fire based abilities. Commodore Frank was beginning to sweat inside his barrier. He couldn't go up left back or right. However Commodore Frank knew the supernova didn't plan on him to go down.
His power is far from weak. I must have it one way or another. I am the strongest Commodore in the Marines. In fact I turned down promotions to higher ranks. Don't think my barriers are my only Strength. I assure you that will be your last thought. When I get out he will pay for the murders of my fellow marine. Just tossing that damn fire around at them like they would survive.
He pulled out a staff it was entitled justice beater. The barrier began to cave in from the lava itself. The marine soldiers outside looked shocked. Aawww Commodore Frank oh no that damn supernova he came to kill the noble-. As loud bang could be heard as the bridge itself started to shake. Bang* Bang* Boom*, The bridge stopped shaking as the noise stopped as well. The barrier was no more as it appeared that the lava devour it. On top of the broken bridge the soldiers could see Commodore Frank hat burning.
Oh noooo, Commodore Frank has been burned alive that monster killed him . now he's gonna kill the noble man as well. Just than from the side of the bridge a 6 feet tall and 3 feet wide rectangular shaped burst threw. Commodore Frank had used his barrier and weapon to break the bridge there was now a hole where he once was. He looked  up then climb back to the top.  As the marine soldiers rejoice that he wasn't dead. The only way this evil pirate gonna get threw that front door is over my dead body. Cheers was heard from the soldiers, I wasn't worried for a moment he is the strongest Commodore after all.
Frank looked at the supernova as he dropped his now broken staff as he took another one off his pants side. He lifted it up as a little shocked wave came out. You have a bounty of over 130 million plus the chaos you caused earlier left marine men dead. Men who had families to go home to Women who might have had kids. Not to metion you just tried to cook me you fool. Playing with fire you could get more than just burned. Now your trying to break into a meeting you wasn't invited to. Just to see a warlord. Who might come out to kill you. Do you not realize I come have them or even an admiral come out here than what. Do you realize your no longer under arrest. Now I'm going to kill you right here and right now. He than yell for some people to bring out water and lots of it. However in the forest trees A.O.J snipers was aiming at the supernova and john. With there noise triggers active 10 in total. Commodore Frank raised his hand as if he was about to give a high five with red dots aiming at the back of them Commodore Frank closed his hand as shots was fired.

Last edited by Prankster on Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation
First Generation
Prankster

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The Tea Party: Appetizers   The Tea Party: Appetizers - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 12:35 am

http://www.jeweledseas.com/t369-barrier-plam
Skill set
Back to top Go down
Silvers

Silvers

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The Tea Party: Appetizers   The Tea Party: Appetizers - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 5:52 am

N/A WORDS
@KAMINA @Prankstar
let's join forces,
we've got our guns and horses. i know you've been burned, but every fire is a lesson learned.
"He survived that huh... This could be interesting." Tiger thought. "You keep saying that I killed marines today but I assure you if they fought me, I ain't kill anyone! If they did die, they died because their will to live was weak. The wounds I inflicted in the marshlands were survivable. If any man died by my hands today, the Gods will surely deal with me. Doesn't it bore you, Commodore, this cat and mouse game that the marines play with pirates?" Tiger inquired. "This meeting, I'm only here out of my pure curiosity. You plan to punish me for executing my own will. If that's what you see as justice then our goals will never coincide. Though..." Tiger said, digging into his ear with his pinking. Grinning, "I don't care about all that! I'm just pissed that your trying to tell me I can't go where I want! You seem to be a pretty cool guy Franky!" Tiger exclaimed. "Which means... I won't hold back any longer." Tiger said, pressing arms against the ground,wobbling over to John, he grabbed the man. Using his long joints to build up momentum, almost like springs, Tiger attempted launched his body 25 meters across through air in a mad dash across the bridge over head. Using his Push Push Go skill, he launched himself almost like a spring like dart pass the location of where the Commodore was. "OWW! WATCH IT TIGER!!" the merchant exclaimed, his hand almost turned into the outside of an oven mitt from Tiger's immense heat. "Sowwwy! Lemme make it better! I have this new potion that-" Tiger said, with his eyes sparkling, making the blowing motion with his mouth, being interrupted by the chop across his head by John. "That's not the face of a man who wants to help!" John exclaimed, his hand further swelling from striking Tiger. "Those burns look wicked... If you don't treat them soon you might loose that arm" Tiger looked onward concerning. "Who do you think burned me in the first place!? Huh!? Huh!? Who!? Mr.Supernova!?" John said crying apathetically. "John. I'm going to get serious for awhile. Use myself as a distraction to make it back to your ship. I'm not sure if I can beat this dude and his men by myself. I promise once I grab a look of the Shichibukai, I'll be ready to go." Tiger said, whistling at the end, a habit he often did when saying something he was half unsure about. "Are you mad!? If you want to meet a Shichibukai so badly look over there!" John exclaimed pointing to the orange hair man, standing off in the distance from the ordeal. Covering his mouth, John realized that he had just informed Tiger of the Warlord's location, 'would he jump into battle with the man?', was the first thought that flew through the man's mind. "OI! CARROT-HEAD! or is his hair red... OI! SWEET POTATO HEAD! MR.WARLORD!" Tiger screamed loudly towards the man who was identified to be one of the Shichibukai. John could almost die from anxiety at this point. "I have a question to ask each of the Warlord, it's the same question each time but your responses interest me. Of course, your not entitled to answer, I won't mind if you don't. My question is simple, 'Why did you become a Warlord? If you wanted the World Government's influence, why not just become a marine? I'm really bad with wording things... Hmm... Let me put it like this, put more frankly, Don't you want to Pirate King instead holding up these stuffy positions for the snooze fest of a Navy?" Tiger inquired. "Cuz... If it doesn't interest any of you... or more like... even if it does... I came to say this." Tiger ended. "I want to be Pirate King." Tiger said, slamming his fist into his chest, exclaiming proudly with his face pouted.
ASTERISM@ネバーランド

Techniques Used:
Back to top Go down
Tsarna

Tsarna

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The Tea Party: Appetizers   The Tea Party: Appetizers - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 9:43 am

Tsarna was watching as the balls of magma were flewing towards Prankster aka Commodore Frank. "Now I´m gonna see what he is capable of. Hmmmm - he doesn't seem to move at all....This is kinda exciting!!" Tsarna thought and saw that the magma stopped just a bit before reaching Prankster - and it happened mid-air. Tsarna thought immediately that the Marine Commodore had some pretty strong defensive power, probably a Devil Fruit. Furthermore, he thought that it would come pretty handy when dealing with the bloodthirsty gang of the infamous Schichibukai Pretty Panther in the future. As Tsarna was thinking about that, the lava which Tiger shot towards Prankster from the right and left side has dropped to the ground - Tsarna could see that Prankster was sweating inside this "barrier". He could see that the defence had some flaws but when properly used, it could be used for very strong attacks also - like shooting the barriers towards the enemies, etc.

Tsarna saw as Prankster gave the order to shoot the Supernova - what would he do now? What will become of his friend who was standing a bit behind all the time, and who, in fact, had his eyes on Tsarna. A moment later, the Supernova already grapped his friend and he used his powers to jump 25 meters into the air - just the same height as Tsarna was. Tsarna also saw that his friend got injured by the heat which Tiger used - it showed that he had no complete control over his devil fruit powers yet. But a moment later the Supernova shouted out to Tsarna and asked why he had become a Warlord and if Tsarna doesn't want to become the Pirate King, adding with a proud and loud voice that he will become one in the future.

Tsarna looked at the Supernova, smiled and replied - "First of all, young hotshot. My hair is pretty brown. Why have I become an Warlord? I will answer you gladly that question. It is because the goals I have to reach, are best reached like this. The World isn't just black and white - there are different dangers to us all, but somebody has to deal with them. Many pirates venture into the sea, thinking only of one thing - they want to become the Pirate King. But the responsibilities that this positions brings, they, I am afraid, have no idea. I knew a Pirate King pretty well once, she was aware of the dangers of this World, and she wanted to change it as a Pirate King, but ... we all know, how that ended. It surely was a sad day for all of us... My goals, first of all as a human, are much more important than this dream of becoming a Pirate King. Because I firmly believe that I am not still ready to even call myself worthy of that Title, because the responsibilities are huge. I'm sorry, but I think that you are shouting with pride that you want to conquer the seas, but you still have no idea what awaits you and there is still a long way ahead before you can even call yourself worthy to become the Pirate King." Every word which Tsarna said was said with all of his belief. Then he added that Tiger should right now think of his friend who had bad burns on his arm and help him, not staying around here.

Tsarna climbed on the window, watched Tiger in mid-air and said with a strong voice: "As you have come here, I can't just be watching here and doing nothing. At least I want to see, what is really important to you - this will tell me a lot more about you than any words ever can. Will you think of your friend and his injury or stay here to fight the marines and eventually even me if I need to intervene - what will you choose?" As Tsarna was finished with his sentence, he showed Tiger something which he hasn't shown nobody yet. His both arms transferred to wings engulfed in blue flames - it was the second form of his Mythical Zoan Phoenix Devil Fruit! It should have immediately been clear to Tiger that the sky didn't offer him any defence if he wanted to fight me. What will he do?
Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation
First Generation
Prankster

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The Tea Party: Appetizers   The Tea Party: Appetizers - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 4:57 pm

As the supernova and the warlord was talking Commodore Frank looked on as what Frank been saying all along came from someone else. Thinking to himself, Tsarna we may be on different sides of the sea but our pride which we place our hearts on. Is really not all that different. The marine soldiers soon arrived with the gallons of water that he had asked for. Sir we have the water and on top of that a vice admiral will arrive shortly. The marine soldiers all looked up to see the warlord lord and supernova talking. But than the warlord arms became all bird like that was blue flames. Greatly shocking everyone. Commodore Frank looked on than said, you see supernova Tiger one can not just become king without the responsibilities of one. You foolish pirates all dream of glory and fame but what you really cause is sadness and pain. You had warlord Tsarna said. Your nothing more than a wildl fire. So either you give up now or well you know the rest.
Commodore Frank soldiers soon had the water ready to throw at the supernova preparing to counter his lava like powers.
Back to top Go down
Silvers

Silvers

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The Tea Party: Appetizers   The Tea Party: Appetizers - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 1:43 pm

N/A WORDS
@KAMINA @Prankstar
let's join forces,
Flailing his arms,"Ohoho... The powers of a Shichibukai... and it's a bird! A flashy bird at it too!" Tiger said with glowing eyes of admiration at how cool the man's ability seemed to be. "As much as I'd like to go toe to toe with you, Tsarna was it? My reason here today wasn't conflict or fame. I just really wanted to see first hand and hear the words of what these seas consider the greatest." Tiger said grinning, his heart brimming with excitement, he couldn't even hold it in any longer. "You are correct. John, I need to get you medical attention. If it ain't for you, I couldn't be here or get back to the South.  Commodore Frank and Shichibukai Tsarna, I wish I could've seen the remainder of the Shichibukai before I leave but I have feeling this won't be the last time we see each other on this island." Tiger stated. Cooling down his excitement, Tiger grabbed onto John's sleeve, shooting Steam from nose, the man shot off horizontally off the ground, escaping towards the marshlands. The duo shot off with amazing speed, almost like missile being fired. "By the way! You guys are right! I can't be the Pirate King the way I am now! Once I gather my crew, I'll definitely grasp my dream! Woooooo!" Tiger said, as the steam shot from his nose.
ASTERISM@ネバーランド

Techniques Used:
Back to top Go down
Tsarna

Tsarna

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The Tea Party: Appetizers   The Tea Party: Appetizers - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 2:10 pm

Tsarna looked at Tiger when he flew away very fast as he wanted to give his friend medical attention - that showed Tsarna that the young Supernova had his heart in the right spot. So he reverted back to human form and jumped down the window, back into the waiting room. "Hmmm...what an interesting guy - I will keep myself updated of what he is doing. Maybe he could be a good ally for the fight against Pretty Panther? We will see what the future brings...At least he made the right decission before the other Schichibukai will get here. He would have, if he would have waited for Pretty Panther lost his friend, maybe even his life today and that would have been a shame..." Tsarna thought to himself as he was walking to take a seat in the waiting room. He looked around the room and he felt quite bored again and thought about when the others will arrive and the damn "Tea Party" will start.
Back to top Go down
World Government

World Government

PostSubject: Re: The Tea Party: Appetizers   The Tea Party: Appetizers - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 7:35 pm

Whether it was due to the Noble's presence or the natural disorderly atmosphere of the island, but the jaunt from the pier to the meeting locale had been more haphazard and sluggish than anticipated. Saint Focus was living up to his name in his complete immersion within his own thoughts. Despite how impatient he had been up to this point, he was so dreadfully swept up in his own mind that the delay in arrival eluded him entirely. Instead he sat, hunched over in his elaborate, plush carrier, one hand clenched tightly, the other grasping his flustered features. He mumbled to himself a chorus of hectic whispers.

How much can I really trust these 'Warlords'?They hold no sense of duty to their glorious superiors...I am already being told that the attendance will suffer...Honestly their power is advantageous in this pursuit, but perhaps it is superior numbers which I truly need...Then again I feel I should call in my trump card. When it comes to these Crimson sympathizers, sometimes all that will truly get through their thick skulls is a show of force. No manner of strategy can surpass a significantly overwhelming force. Unpredictable though it may be, perhaps it may lend me an upper hand in my predicament... When one is outnumbered by their enemies, perhaps their ally may be found in their enemies' enemy... Magi continued his externalized internal monologue convincing and discouraging himself in waves of paranoia.

Meanwhile, Symetra had somehow found herself all the more busy than she had been setting up for her employer's arrival. With her constant influx of information from her surveillance network she was making perpetual preparations and arrangements. However she would never simply leave it up to her subordinates and felt the urge to enact her own efforts to produce her desired results. In a mind-boggling assortment of calculations Symetra would receive the regular flow of intel and make the most effective computations to allow for her most productive actions at any one moment. The agent seemed to be in multiple locations at any time, complimenting her forces throughout the island. She made frequent time with any of the three Noble processions (for the sake of assessing the situation of each as well as offering an added sense of authenticity). She made it a priority to ensure the arrest of criminals which sprung forth on such an occasion. Names like 'Bug Shot' Lee were arising alongside Meruem and the extra elements were frustrating the agent. While Magi was longing for greater numbers, his underling was wishing for some reputable names to assist so that she was not taking care of every detail herself.

Symetra listened intently to the small wrist snail which informed her of the complications unfolding at the meeting hall. In her other outstretched hand was clutched the bloodied face of an unscrupulous outlaw whose limp body dangled from her rigid clutches. The wounded fellow's colleague tip-toed behind their assailant and brandished his keen cutlass to cut down the agent while she was preoccupied. The agent heard the finished report and ended the transmission in the same instant she flung her empty hand behind her to intercept the incoming blade. The sword struck square on the flat of her palm with a curious 'clang'. The would-be assassin was awestruck by her reflexes as much as the complete failure of his weapon versus her bare skin and solid frame. Symetra overlooked the strike and sighed at the recent update. As she processed her next move there arose a few sparks atop her extended finger tips which burst into arcs of energy bouncing between her fingers. She curled her sparking digits around the metallic item she and her attacker held: then came the screaming.
She felt the decoy transports were in good standing and decided to focus her attention on the main meeting hall to prepare it for the final arrival of her noble client. The cold and calculating agent had disposed of the remaining delinquents and left them in the hands of one of her security battalions. She called for two more battalions to congregate at the courtyard where the Commodore had adamantly defended the gathering place. The Noble and his entourage were close behind her as she rushed to the execution landing.

The reserved agent soon arrived at the landing only to be met with the shattered remains of an entry bridge, cracked and scorched pavement and thinning steam clouds. The vigilant sentry blocked off the gated entrance. Symetra strolled onto the still-crumbling bridge and leaped swiftly across the gap.

Agent Prank, I heard reports of your defending this area, where has the guilty party, Meruem, fled to? I wish to organize a pursuit party which I intend to aid once my employer has been sorted out here and the meeting is underway. I will soon have updates on the fleeing individuals, but your added information could prove useful. As it stands I require that you reconnect this bridge with a barrier substitute to alleviate any need to adjust the traversal path of the noble's upcoming transport. Symetra expounded the string of queries and instructions in short order with little recognition of the good work Prank had done to secure the area. However frivolous compliments and encouragements were not to be found among her common diction.

Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation
First Generation
Prankster

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The Tea Party: Appetizers   The Tea Party: Appetizers - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 1:49 am

He looked on as Tiger was talking to the warlord about nothing. The warlord explaining his reasons about his role with the world government. Soon enough he was alerted to his friend whom needed medical aid right away. Commodore Frank was getting ready to attack them when Tiger blasted off out of nowhere, well damn didn't see that one coming. Even though I was to expect the unexpected. He looked over to his marine soldiers who was awe struck than said, well don't just sit there give chase. He is clearly going to go find medical treatment. You all must locate him before he does so. I doubt he'll get very far with a injury his friend has like that. The soldiers saluted then yelled YES SIR, as they all went after the supernova Tiger. A few moments later a familiar face came along. It was Cipher pol agent Symetra Prank knew he wouldn't be the only Cipher pol agent there but he didn't think it would be her of all people. She began asking him about a person named Meruem whom Prank most likely think is the supernova real name. As he took out his cigar than lit it blowing smoke he said, The A.O.J marine brunch is already on thier trail. The intruders was none other than a supernova name Tiger. I've encountered this strange boy before he is a strange one indeed. He took off blasting in the 1 o'clock direction. The thing is his friend was hurt by his foolishness use of his devil fruit power. It's power is similar to the lava and fire devil fruits. I do truly believe that could be useful to us. However he will most likely look for medical treatment for his comrade. Before leaving the island. However he is a pirate he just might leave him behind. But the A.O.J marine brunch will find them that you can bet your last dollar on. Blowing more smoke he looked around to see the bridge was hardly there agreeing to using his barrier as a replacement for it.
Back to top Go down
Vephist D. Yhs

Vephist D. Yhs

Position : Shichibukai

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Gravity Fruit
Skill 2: Yhs Kenjutsu
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The Tea Party: Appetizers   The Tea Party: Appetizers - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 8:59 am

As a cold wind passed, so did two men who walked side by side with the larger silhouette standing a little behind the other one. There was some kind of smoke that turned their presence into black silhouettes, a kind of mist that followed them as they proceeded towards the center of the noise.

Vephist D. Yhs, one of the Seven Warlords had finally arrived. Next to him was Sao Jakhammr, his Second-in-Command.

On Vephist was a katana and his traditional oriental garment composed of blue and orange colored silk. For Sao, he wore his armor just as large-a-presence as ever. Vephist's eyes crossed the bridge as he saw there was no longer a bridge, but instead something that was rather custom made or some kind of mirage caused by the water.

"Well.. Sao. What do you think? Is this gonna be worth our while?" Vephist said, smirking as he and Sao stopped moving.
Back to top Go down
World Government

World Government

PostSubject: Re: The Tea Party: Appetizers   The Tea Party: Appetizers - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 4:02 pm

Symetra stood, arms crossed behind her, back straight as a board. Her pride shone brightest in the presence of fellow agents, not seeing them as comrades so much as fellow instruments to accomplish the Government's goals. She had little time for companionship or sociability: she was raised for efficiency and compliance. Punk Hazard was no place for a child to grow up,though she hadn't been one of those for very long. Nostalgia was wasted on her and she held no personal enjoyment from her day to day, simply enacting the ideologies she had been indoctrinated with from youth. Despite the helpfulness of the information and aid provided, she offered no gratitude as she did not understand the concept. Symetra's likeness with a woman was only external; they had done away with her sense of individuality and more long ago. The shell standing before Prank made no concessions for the loss of their target. As the transparent, sheening arch formed behind her she swiftly lifted her right hand to her ear and gestured forward with two finger to the procession of Marines which waited on the far side. They immediately registered the sign and gave wordless confirmation by sidling across in perfect, parallel lines; their marching giving a resounding click as they traversed the clear overpass. They quickly filled the courtyard and established a perimeter for the upcoming carrier. Symetra stepped beside the gateway's entrance as the elaborate transport passed her by. A quick ringing came from her wrist which she abruptly attended to, giving no consideration to the man whom she had been conversing with.

“Make the call....” Came a quiet and hurried voice barely audible enough for her to register.

“Roger that- consider it done.” She responded before clicking the device closed. It was not terribly odd for a Saint to elect wireless communication over face-to-face interaction as they disliked sharing the same air as 'lesser folk' (the inside of the transport was lined with a bubble-like coating in fact).

“The addition of your forces will be an added benefit, but I will provide assistance in the matter personally. As this particular event is my jurisdiction I will ensure any unpredictable elements unaccounted for will be seen to.” Symetra gave her delayed response to Prankster's offer of pursuit of Tiger. She was not one to shirk her duties and leave them to anyone outside her direct authority, however she still had making provisions for her employer as priority.

“For the sake of coordination you had ought to send your forces as an initial pursuit squad and attend to the awaited Shichibukai: Vephist D. Yhs whom I have taken notice of just East of us. Usher him to the meeting hall, as I'm sure you are aware of, and the meeting will soon be underway.” Symetra curtly remarked to her fellow agent as she turned from him and proceeded after her superior in quick step. She reanimated the creature on her wrist and made an outgoing call as requested.

Across the seas, where the transmission had been received, a uniform group descended through the foulest depths known to man. A tall suited man wiped sweat from his brow as he and his associates plunged downward. On either side of him stood a monstrous creature. To his left the wrathful 'Minoboarus' stood with bristled fur, to his right was the the placid, but equally menacing 'Minobison'. As their band plummeted the air grew thin and a horrid chill clung to any exposed skin. The sweat nearly crystallized to the suited man's forehead and he instinctively, though subtly huddled within the man-bison's thick, shaggy mane.

“I never thought I'd receive so foolish an order as this...the existence of these scum being erased took an exorbitant amount of time and effort across all the World Government's branches. The authority from which this order comes is unquestionable, but it pains my very being to execute...”
The man spoke mainly to himself, as the beastly guards who him accompanied were not much for words.

He stepped away from his subordinate as the air grew thicker and danker on their descent. The shuttle's progress crept slower and slower until they reached the very base of its shaft. The symphony of screams which pierced their ears was now a distant whine. The vast chamber they stepped into was quiet as a cellar and echoed with their hefty footfalls. The two inhuman guards both carried a large metallic container from the elevator. They bypassed the gargantuan cages which met them; the target they sought was in solitude, isolated due to inciting violence among fellow prisoners (and killing numerous inmates). The small party came to a lengthy, dimly lit hallway (Minobison and Minoboarus had to twist their bodies in order to fit their wide frames down along the passage). Torchlight flickered onto their grave expressions while they traversed the hall.

'Baleros Saga of the Terrible Eye'....I want even less to do with his depravity than the rest of these lowlifes. The only reason we haven't long since ended his miserable life is because of his deplorable abilities. We could not risk the fruit sprouting again and causing havoc once more. At least keeping him trapped here removed such a threat. The b*stard pulling the strings here is dreadfully ignorant of our workings and protocols...but who am I to challenge the 'gods of this world'...they'll regret their dealings with the devil.” The uniformed commander fumed to himself as he faced the looming metal enclosure at halls-end. There came a resounding rattle of chains and a loud grinding of stone on stone as his words bounced against the thick walls.

“Be on your guard, even restrained he is a greater threat than you realize. Well, perhaps you would.” He said looking up to the man-boar at his back who returned a vicious gaze. A low chuckling flowed from the shadowy cell.

“ Iraaa....is my timeout finally oooveer?? The others don't want to play with me anymore...Oh! Do you gentlemen have any salt by chance? The snacks here are ghastly: always running away and squealing when I take a bite...IRARARA!” The twisted voice was all the more detestable by the shrill, repulsive laughter. A shred of dancing light waved over the thick metal frame and a face slipped from the shade into sight. His jagged teeth clasped the crossbar choking off his deranged cackle. His upper half was wrapped in hefty chains (which would seem more suitable attached to a warship than a man). The prisoner had somehow managed to yank one of his restraints' anchors clean from the wall (and thus the grinding of stone on stone). With his ease of movement within his chamber he managed to press his head against the outer cell-barrier.

“Don't bother, Saga, those bars are Kairouseki- too strong for even you to handle.” The visiting man said with a condescending confidence. A moment of silence passed between the two. The convict began banging his head against the railings disturbing the deathly silence.

“The bars, yes....but the stone...is just stone....” At that moment the Warden could have sworn he heard the walls crack. His heart skipped a beat, but he put his willpower toward repressing the fear in his voice so they might complete their task.

“You two, prepare the vessel for the inmate...let's end our part in this madness and let fate decide the rest.” Said the Warden with a shaky voice. The two massive guards with him hauled what resembled an iron-maiden to the cell's door. They pulled apart its thick, creaking panels and went to carefully retrieve the maniac for transport.

“Ya know without me around,you're gonna have ta find yourself another dentist,eh?Irara...” He chortled to himself gesturing toward Minoboarus' broken tusk (a painful reminder of his originally incarceration). The crazed captive gave little to no resistance as he was passed from one cell to a much tighter one (he knew where he was destined to go). As Baleros was carried in his metallic sarcophagus his chilling snickering passed through the floor as a dreadful reminder of what they were unleashing on the world.

Back to top Go down
World NPC

World NPC

PostSubject: Re: The Tea Party: Appetizers   The Tea Party: Appetizers - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 3:34 am

“Alright calm down Misty… You can do this.” the marine Commodore spoke to herself, nervously, about the mission she had been entrusted to complete on Fusion Island.Her task on Fusion was simple, “Keep tabs on the Royal Warlord, Shizumi, ’The Silver Striker’”. As she walked through the pub district, where the Warlord had been reportedly last seen, her jacket that bore the initials justice with bold print was counter to her personality. Misty Radison was a marine Commodore who rose through the ranks due to luck and her weird skill of being able to track people. Growing up in the Grandline, her family’s bloodline were plastered by trained Hunters, who track anything from animals to Wanted Criminals down for the World Government, one could say this, ’She was made to be a marine’. This was only if ‘one’ would to examine her credentials but not talk to Misty herself. “I j-j- just don’t want to mess this up! Come on Misty!” she said slapping her face, so hard, it left a red handprint. “The last mission you almost killed the prisoner… You need to learn self control…” Misty said murmuring to herself as she usually does. Suddenly, an explosion type sound trickled from the adjacent street. Misty rushed to see what the commotion was about, on the streets cement flooring were the blood and weapons of over twenty different wanted men. “Jack ‘The King’ Johnson… Bonita R. Corbin, the Witch and Postal Marx 'Savage'… What in the world… Collectively they are all rookie Captains with bounties over 50,000,000 Million each!” Misty thought to herself, or so she believed, she was talking out loud, which disturbed the onlookers. Four pubs on the same street were wiped away from the tempest that was unleashed, seemingly on the rookie captains who laid either dead or unconscious. Sitting on a bar stool, in one of the destroyed pubs was a woman with dirty blonde spiky hair, fashioned with a head guard protector with the symbol of a jar engraved into it. Finishing her drink of choice sake, the woman emerged from the veil of dust that shrouded the destruction, running her hands through her hair, the woman’s bright pink lips and piercing dingy green eyes oozed a sensual energy that made even the marine woman blush. However, what they were sensing wasn’t intimidation because of her beauty, it was that uneasy feeling of knowing that person before you possessed a strange charisma about them. “I was trying to booze myself up before I have to go to this tea party… I’m not exactly fans of the Nobles… Then you had to come and ruin my mood… This is the only place left in town were I can get Samurai Sake… First that brat Ombra, now you low lives. Can’t a girl get sometime to herself.” Shizumi said, with a cold expression fixed on her face. The marine escort gulped loudly, her ears rung from the motion. “I-I-I- I’m suppose to escort her around… I heard she kidnapped a World Noble to gain her position… What were the higher ups thinking of inviting a Noble to this meeting… Let alone the same Warlord who kidnapped one of their kind… I’m feeling sick.” Misty said, spinning her head in circles. From the rubble, one of the pirates stood up to pull his shotgun on Shizumi, hands firmly on the trigger, he fix his gun in Warlord’s generally vicinity. “That’s enough!” Misty shouted, her shy demeanor changed instantly when she rationalized that the crowd was close enough to be hit by a stray shell. “Shizumi! I am your escort to the Tea Party… Commodore Misty Radison. They are awaiting your arrival at the estate, cease and desist any further destruction or I will bring up the removal of your Warlord status immediately!” the woman shouted. “Awww damn… I’ve done it again. Gotten all caught up in the moment and went saying something I don’t even have the authority to have the conversation alone brought up about revoking a Warlord's power.. Man… I’m so dumb…” Misty said, maintaining a cool composure but slowly melting down on the inside. “This is for our Captain you murdered two years ago in Alabasta! Die Shizumi!” the pirate shouted, attempting to pull the trigger but his hand was trembling in paralysis. “Revoke my status? Aren’t we the feisty marine? I like those eyes.I have no intention of losing my status over this incident. I’ll accompany you to the meeting, that is what I’m here for correct?” Shizumi said, flashing a slight smile. Walking away, “Hey! What’s going on!? I can’t move! Come back here Shizumi! I swore to kill-“ the man’s words were cut short from a senbon through his Adam’s apple, shot off by Shizumi. “My poison is pretty rare. It’s reason these rookies can’t move and the reason that man couldn’t pull the trigger. Here.” Shizumi said tossing the packet of pills towards the marine Commodore. “Have the citizen’s who were in this area take those… It contains the antidote to my poison. Anyone who inhales my ‘Silver’ Wind won’t last very long, Commodore.” Shizumi said, grinning slightly. Almost seconds after, tons of citizens began to fall to their knees, the marines who were chasing after Misty, her subordinates, caught up finally, allowing Misty to command them in the administration of the antidote. Shizumi suspended her body on her metal fan, sitting waiting for the marines to finish up. “Now then… I wonder which Noble is coming. I’d be nice if it was ‘him’.” Shizumi said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Silvers

Silvers

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The Tea Party: Appetizers   The Tea Party: Appetizers - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 4:23 am

N/A WORDS
@KAMINA @Prankstar
let's join forces,
After using two bursts, Tiger managed to place a forty meter distance between the palace's outline through the humid forest, resting atop a tree root which sprung from the ground due to the terrain's rich soil. "Alright. How much do you know about this area?" Tiger inquired to John. Panting heavily, his body heavily covered in wounds from Tiger's Atsu Atsu abilities. "In this area... They are three major points. The shopping district is to the East of this forest, the Palace which is to West of our current location and the final area is here, this forest." John informed. Rolling on the ground in the muddy terrain, Tiger dirtied his trademark blue undercoat to enjoy the pleasantries he gained by flailing around his body. A thrill trickled down Tiger's spine, sending him into a slow sweat. The man's flailing stopped instantly, John accustomed to the man's erratic movements by now was no longer phased, until he saw the look on Tiger's face. "Someone... No, two stronger ones are coming. Crap, I don't think I'll be able to protect you and fight them both at the same time. John!" Tiger stopped abruptly, springing himself upwards to his feet. "Is there anything flammable in this forest!? Like a bark or a plant that burns easily!?" Tiger asked. Panting, "To the east of here... There's something called 'Bomb Flowers', they explode when exposed to immense heat. However, it's impossible to light them, the temperatures there are below-" John stopped halfway through his sentence, realizing the reasoning behind Tiger's question. "Take this." Tiger created a ball of heat, "Looking in my pouch and you'll see heat resistant gauntlets. Wear them and toss this ball at the plants to cause an explosion." Tiger said, taking off his jacket and digging his feet into the earth, staring at the direction of the incoming energies. "I'll give them a run for their money until you can throw that ball into the flower fields. Get out of here!" Tiger shouted grinning. "I'm about to finally have some fun! I had no qualms with the Shichibukai but if I burn down this forest, it'll leak over into the city and I'll use the distraction as means to escape." Tiger thought. "Besides... I've decided, there's something I've been meaning to try out..." Tiger concluded in his thoughts. "Concentrate... Think of every defeating moment... Every disappointment that's plague my life... Every thing that frustrated my soul's core..." Tiger pondered in deep meditation. "Steam Volume!" Tiger shouted. The heat was almost visible, causing blurs in vision to almost all in Tiger's vicinity due to the clenching of eyes from the searing temperatures. Except Tiger, his eyes glowed a luminous light blue, closing his eyes in concentration for the arrival of his pursuers. The nearby ponds started to bubble with heat, almost like pots on the stove tops of raging kitchens all across the North Blue. The natural humidity, combined with Tiger's heat, made all who approached within 20 meters of the man feel at least half the heat of Tiger's glowing temperatures to which he exuded. "Spicy Crystal Balls!" Tiger shouted. Each ball hovered around the area, safely tucked behind the gigantic trees, Tiger using each ball almost as a homing device to which he'll explode in heat for all who approach foolishly. "Alright... It's all set. Now I just need to hold them off until this forest fire commences." Tiger said to himself grinning.
ASTERISM@ネバーランド

Techniques Used:
Back to top Go down
Tsarna

Tsarna

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The Tea Party: Appetizers   The Tea Party: Appetizers - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2016 3:37 am

"Tsarna was back again in those times when he was a child - careless and playful, watching his dad teach him some sword techniques. His sister and mother waiting them in home - life was so peaceful and full of joy. But the next moment, Tsarna sees his house in flames, he wants to get to it and save his sister and mother, but he can't reach it, hearing only the painful cries of his baby sister and his mother - shouting his name...He can't do anything. And the next moment, he stands before the Marine who ordered the destruction of the village, and his father lies heavily wounded in front of the man with the marine cape. Tsarna wants to help his father, but he can not move, he can only see how his father dies in front of him. And then the now Admiral of the Marines moves towards Tsarna, and takes out a pistol and a shot is fired...."

And this is the same spot where Tsarna always wakes up - it was the same nightmare which he had so many many times in his life. "Damn, I fell asleep. I wonder if he is going to show his face in this meeting and does he recognise me? I only took this position as a Warlord to do my own things peacefully so I can get my revenge on him - for what he has done to my family so many years back. But the offer of Prankster intrigues me - to take down Pretty Panther...She is very dangerous and there is absolutely nothing wrong in getting rid of her. Then there is Azure - I wonder what she has in store for the World. I am a big step closer to reaching my goals thanks to the Devil Fruit she gave me, so whenever she needs me, I will be happy to assist her! Well, time can only answer those questions - now it is important to listen what this meeting is all about. But when the hell does it start?!??!?! I have been here forever!!"

Tsarna stood up, impatiently and went around the room - when the old man arrived again. Tsarna asked him with a little bit angry voice when does the Tea Party start, otherwise he will just leave this place - he has better things to do!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tea Party: Appetizers   The Tea Party: Appetizers - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2016 2:12 pm

Can someone or thing truly understand what it means to be free or freedom at that. The crazy people you see on the street here and there. What if they was the one's who saw the truth with thier very own eyes. What if they honestly know how it all began. But as punishment for discovering this truth they was doomed to be considered crazy. After all who in thier right mind would listen to someone who isn't it's common sense right. It seems most has forgotten that the revolutionary army even exist fair enough. But as they sat calmly in thier sits of power getting weaker and weaker like the out of pride loins they are. We was growing stronger and stronger if not now to make our global warning than when.
Wyatt was looking at the said events happening on the bridge from far away. Behind him was a group of bodies maybe dead or not laying there. There was people of the rebellion putting on marine uniforms to make the matter worst. Wyatt had a plan to well only time will time of that said plan. But I am a forgiven person I'm sure thier kids no nothing special I will give them a chance. Either they live in my new world order they can die in thier old one. Wyatt was looking down at the snail phone as someone else was on the other end. This person was all to familiar as he leaked the information out to Wyatt. He is a very large person in the underworld brokers market. But most have already met him they just don't know it yet.
Your ideal goal sounds scary I'm happy we are on the same side Wyatt because I have a lot to talk to you about in 2 months time. Wyatt hung up the phone gazing at the building.
Back to top Go down
World Government

World Government

PostSubject: Re: The Tea Party: Appetizers   The Tea Party: Appetizers - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 12:27 pm

The bellowing creak and groan of the monumental gates opening rumbled through the grand courtyard (through the detailed and uniform topiary structures and past the worn pillars from ancient constructs). The homesteads which encompassed the entire fort were rarely met with the unmistakable cacophony, but when their houses were flooded with it they put their lives on pause (many of them stealthily snatching a peak through a crack in a wall, or between the shudders). The massive doors of the castle released what seemed like a spirited yawn (during the rough minute it took to actually fully widen them). The elite squadron surrounding the Noble,who accompanied him from the world's peak, were the first to enter with their liege. The remaining parade of Naval soldiers split into a squadron which further flowed into the halls and passages of the great structure like fresh blood into weary veins. The remaining squadrons took up great rectangular formations around the outer wall, with further battalions making constant patrols encircling the outer rim of the adjacent courtyard. The swirling mass of military moved in precision like the wound up bits of timepiece (with Symetra as the one twisting the dial). As the strict woman passed through the door, she stopped briefly while the litter moved forward, turning back toward the entryway. She wished to see the final expected individuals to make their introductions in person. And just as ceremoniously as they had been opened they gradually swung closed, with the Cipher Pol director the soul and central figure standing within the shrinking gap. She held her arm out to signal that the doors remain slightly ajar (which was still the width of a fully opened door in most establishments). The final clunk of them meeting once more would not be heard until she was certain that the desired invitees had arrived.

A strange sight thought it was, the Noble did not even bother exiting his vessel once within the secure innards of the fortress. He was still holding a heated debate with himself, but began forcing a calm outward expression for the sake of the meeting. Magi was carried all the way to his private room, the doors of which were high, curved, carven wood. Two robed figures moved in unison to swing both doors open for the swift and smooth entrance of the transport into the room (and just as quickly shut once it was lowered and the carrier was gently lowered to the floor). Somehow the small, elaborate vessel brought directly from the world's capital seemed to outshine the magnificence of the palace chamber it had been placed in; truly two from two different worlds. Magi's mumblings ceased and he made the simple,yet arduous journey from out the twisting, glamorous doors of his carrier (it was a surprise there were none to open it for him, but none wished to overstep their bounds and invade his privacy before he was ready to exit or finish his mysterious ramblings). As he outstretched one hesitant foot, as though he were plunging it into the dankest of filth (despite the fine tapestries,ornate murals and delicate artistry surrounding): Magi Focus had officially made his needlessly grand entrance. He gestured to a hidden figure bowing low, veiled face mere inches from the floor. Immediately the 'person' registered the wordless instruction and stood up promptly (head still low) and swept from the room accepting the minuscule motion as the though it were the highest of honors bestowed. The private room was not far from the official meeting hall. From one servant to another the message was passed until an elderly attendant routed the message to the patient Warlord elsewhere. They would lead him to the grand-hall and its stunning round table. While the Noble had arrived, his presence may have been withheld until several guests had made their entry, but the introduction of fine sweets, drinks and delicacies may have provided the bait to keep a fickle Warlord nearby until more could be convened.
Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation
First Generation
Prankster

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The Tea Party: Appetizers   The Tea Party: Appetizers - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 5:54 pm

He looked crazy a bit as the phone was hunged up on him. Oh my oh my oh my he hung up me. Such a busy person. But i wonder what he meant by all that i hope he dont call his self trying to kidnap the noble. If so that would be bad plus that supernova is running wild nor could i meet him. I must say today will mark a new chapters in the history book. Now thing where the hell is that damn Panther lady I grow bored of waiting. Besides The shadow is waiting on me its best i leave. Prank thought to himself as he commanded the rest of his brunch to stay alert as he leaves. Prank than started to head towards Wyatt planning on stopping his next action if he could.
Back to top Go down
Jack Silver
First Generation
First Generation
Jack Silver

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Silver Sword
Skill 2: Dragon's Cure
Skill 3: N/A

PostSubject: Re: The Tea Party: Appetizers   The Tea Party: Appetizers - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 10:55 pm

The Tea Party: Appetizers - Page 2 IpPonut

Statistics
We have 298 registered users
The newest registered user is Kon

Our users have posted a total of 10058 messages in 1710 subjects
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites