Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

Yo, I'm kind of done...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Radley

Radley

Position : 2nd:Supernova
Berries : 500,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Grill Fist
Skill 2: N/A
Skill 3: N/A

Yo, I'm kind of done... Empty
PostSubject: Yo, I'm kind of done...   Yo, I'm kind of done... EmptyMon May 02, 2016 11:39 am

Howdy all, Hopefully the tag didn't scare you, I'm not quite done with the site, but I am mostly done with school. ( walked a couple days ago) So I've now found myself with a bit of free time on my hands. This is probably still my favorite character so I would like to keep him going. So hit me up if you want to do any socials or such. Truth be told the other site I was on kind of rubbed me the wrong way with a lot of underhanded bs being allowed to happen there. Such as sneak attacks during supposed socials. So I felt a smaller group might be a little better of a fit. So I'm back, and my summer has started so feel free to get in touch with plans or ideas, I'd love to get some character development underway, for all parties involved. Whether that's personal history between characters or rivalry or something or other. Anyhow I'm really 'spiced up' to be back! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Silvers

Silvers

Position : -
Berries : 800,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Yo, I'm kind of done...   Yo, I'm kind of done... EmptyMon May 02, 2016 5:56 pm

yowww always up for a good social mate! o.o/ can't wait to cause some ruckus
Back to top Go down
Tsarna

Tsarna

Position : Schichibukai
Berries : 478,300

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Fenikkiru
Skill 2: Tori Tori no mi: Model - Phoenix
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Yo, I'm kind of done...   Yo, I'm kind of done... EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 9:49 am

Well - come online and join the Tea Party arc. You are free of school, but still aren't around here. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yo, I'm kind of done...   Yo, I'm kind of done... Empty

Back to top Go down

Yo, I'm kind of done...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jeweled Seas: New Wave :: Other :: Forum Archives-
Jump to: