Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

The hero of jusitce arives

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gokol

gokol

The hero of jusitce arives Empty
PostSubject: The hero of jusitce arives   The hero of jusitce arives EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 8:35 am

The legends tell of HERO of justice who after after all these years wanderiring on their Ride.
They Have finally arived here to fight off evil here and also to make friends with the entire Forum!
Back to top Go down
Tsarna

Tsarna

Position : Schichibukai
Berries : 478,300

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Fenikkiru
Skill 2: Tori Tori no mi: Model - Phoenix
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The hero of jusitce arives   The hero of jusitce arives EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 10:26 am

ok - good luck with that! (Y)
Back to top Go down
Birb
First Generation
First Generation
Birb

Berries : 3,510,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Black Leg
Skill 2: Magu Magu no Mi
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The hero of jusitce arives   The hero of jusitce arives EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 6:07 pm

Noice! Welcome to the site, and may justice be with you!! ^^
Back to top Go down
gokol

gokol

PostSubject: Re: The hero of jusitce arives   The hero of jusitce arives EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 6:23 pm

Tsarna wrote:
ok - good luck with that! (Y)
Such a Powerful welcome. I am the type to create new characters when joininng a new rp with out reallying on my old characters of the fandom and while I got several ideas for characters I there all fall from complete. I guess I will start with my first idea they are totally the real HERO not me, but they might have to do without powers for a while, but the power I want to give them is a terrrible one. The second character idea might end up her love interest, but yeah he has a unique power set, but seriously not sure what position the first would be. I just came up with a good position for the second, but Second's powers get trumped by The First's in the relationship. Since anything he tried will be destroyed. Not that she doesn't have a weaknesses. It's just a bad match.
Back to top Go down
gokol

gokol

PostSubject: Re: The hero of jusitce arives   The hero of jusitce arives EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 6:24 pm

Sebastian L. White wrote:
Noice! Welcome to the site, and may justice be with you!! ^^
Such a Powerful welcome.  I am the type to create new characters when joininng a new rp with out reallying on my old characters of the fandom and while I got several ideas for characters I there all fall from complete. I guess I will start with my first idea they are totally the real HERO not me, but they might have to do without powers for a while, but the power I want to give them is a terrrible one. The second character idea might end up her love interest, but yeah he has a unique power set, but seriously not sure what position the first would be. I just came up with a good position for the second, but Second's powers get trumped by The First's in the relationship. Since anything he tried will be destroyed. Not that she doesn't have a weaknesses. It's just  a bad match.
Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation
First Generation
Prankster

Position : -
Berries : 0

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The hero of jusitce arives   The hero of jusitce arives EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 6:29 pm

Welcome hope you have fun
Back to top Go down
gokol

gokol

PostSubject: Re: The hero of jusitce arives   The hero of jusitce arives EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 6:55 pm

Prankster wrote:
Welcome hope you have fun
Thanks for the welcome fellow Hunter x Hunter fan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The hero of jusitce arives   The hero of jusitce arives Empty

Back to top Go down

The hero of jusitce arives
Page 1 of 1