Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

Advertisement Event!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Position : Marine Captain
Berries : 135,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Heaven's Nodachi
Skill 2: Gun Blade Style
Skill 3:

Advertisement Event! Empty
PostSubject: Advertisement Event!   Advertisement Event! EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 2:00 pm

Advertisement Event! B6LSlMb

Advertisement Event! FwsCTPS

Its about time we have an Advertisement Event!! But first, We need to create advertisements. There will be two parts to this event, The first part will be battling against one another making the perfect advertisement with both images and words.. Both Separate battles. Everyone who participates will be rewarded, however, the Top of each portion of Imaging and Writing will be gifted greater treasures. You can participate in both Portions at the same time or a single portion, Meaning the Graphics for the Advertisement and the Writing Portion.

The second part will be right after the first is over and it will be simply Sending out Advertisements for the world of RP to see on multiple different sites. I wish you all luck on this event! The Advertisements will be posted on this thread.

End Date for Part One: 3/05/17
End Date for Part Two: 3/15/17
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeweledseas.com
Rin Moriyama

Rin Moriyama

Berries : 24,000

PostSubject: Re: Advertisement Event!   Advertisement Event! EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 10:08 pm

Advertisement Event! RxoCSj3

http://www.jeweledseas.com/

It is destiny that we meet here...

Welcome to Jeweled Seas, the Demi-God RP. Here experience true creative freedom. Choose your own destiny from your race, to your class, to your skills. Be who you want to be! Roll for a lineage and a soul jewel to give yourself some nice extra powers. Participate in the many events that are going on and are to come in time. Join the tournament of champions in order to have a shot at becoming a powerful Demi-God. There's so much to see and do.

The world of Gaia awaits you, join today!

Notes about the banner:
Back to top Go down
Vyx Le

Vyx Le

Berries : 36,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Empath's Senses
Skill 2: One Touch
Skill 3: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Advertisement Event!   Advertisement Event! EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 12:56 am

Ahehe, so, I can't write, but I do have Photoshop and know how to use it...sorta |D

Here's a little banner I made, it's pretty sloppily done and I probably used too much Gaussian Blur, but heheheeee whatevs.
Advertisement Event! JuJmEWv
Back to top Go down
Hiroko
First Generation
First Generation
Hiroko

Berries : 2,385,000

PostSubject: Re: Advertisement Event!   Advertisement Event! EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 11:51 am

Note: Awesome work those above me guys.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advertisement Event!   Advertisement Event! Empty

Back to top Go down

Advertisement Event!
Page 1 of 1