Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

Event: What to do?

Go down 
+4
Nuxxon (Valentine)
Ultra Combo
Birb
Azure Snow
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Position : Marine Captain
Berries : 135,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Heaven's Nodachi
Skill 2: Gun Blade Style
Skill 3:

Event: What to do? Empty
PostSubject: Event: What to do?   Event: What to do? EmptyWed Sep 27, 2017 10:57 pm

This Event is for feedback on the site to make it better and to tweak a few things if need be. Id like to know what you like about it, What you dislike, what you think should be changed, What you want to see next on the site, as well as any other thing you can think of. The more detailed information you give the greater the event reward. Just fill out the Template below:

Code:

[b]Likes:[/b] [What you like about the site]
[b]Dislikes:[/b] [What you dislike about the site]
[b]Changes:[/b] [what you feel like should be changed or tweaked.]
[b]Next:[/b] [What you want to see in the future.]
[b]Other:[/b] [anything else you can think of.]

Back to top Go down
http://www.jeweledseas.com
Birb
First Generation
First Generation
Birb

Berries : 3,510,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Black Leg
Skill 2: Magu Magu no Mi
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Event: What to do?   Event: What to do? EmptyWed Sep 27, 2017 11:51 pm

Likes: One thing I like about this site is the whole "fantasy" vibe I'm getting from it from certain aspects like the soul colors, and the design of the site. This isn't my first OP site (and also not my first time here) and no other op site have I been on has ever given off the same vibe as this one. The community, and staff is great as well. Certainly a fresh breathe from having spent a lot of time on another site which leaned more on the toxic side.

Dislikes: As far as dislikes go, I don't really have any big complaints save for devil fruits. To me it seems a bit too limited on how you can get fruits now, and I understand that they are suppose to be rare, but still.

Changes: Maybe add in an alternate way to get devil fruits like questing for them, and/or allow members to roll that treasure thing every tier up like how it's done with haki, or maybe earn some sort of voucher to roll there again through events, tasks, etc.

Next: Could be awesome to see some events in the future (Though Im sure you guys already have some planned Smile ) Some world changing events, and such. I've also noticed on three other sites I've been on that they use some form of News Coo system. That could be an interesting feature here too for when crazy stuff go down. Also some NPCs holding big titles can be fun too. (I remember Az saying something about that at one point, but just wanted to bring it up again >.<) Can help bring life, and story to the site which I've seen work well on others.

Other: Nothing else. Love this site, and hope it'll grow big some day!
Back to top Go down
Ultra Combo

Ultra Combo

Berries : 625,000

PostSubject: Re: Event: What to do?   Event: What to do? EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 8:53 pm

Likes: Personally, I'm a fan of the leveling system. Compared to other sites I've been on, there seems to be an active progression from what you do. Almost every task will grantee you at least one level instead of a fraction of a milestone that'll get you to the level.

I'm also liking the bounty system, for no particular reason. Always been a fan of canons in general and those are more of a "work towards it" canon.
Dislikes: Mystic coins. For them to be used in the black market but yet be so hard to obtain is kind of odd. From what i've seen, there doesn't seem to be a guaranteed way to gain mystic coins besides rolling. If they were a little more common I would understand having them be used in the shop, but they're not. Would recommend lower the price in the black market or switching over to Berries.

Changes: Like I said earlier, Mystic Coins. And possibly add something to posts? Kind of like a posting incentive, so like a little bit of bounty or a little bit of berries per post so people have a reason to get some posts out.

Next: Events. Granted the site is kinda new I understand it, but give a reason for people to be active and make a character. I've seen places give posting events, with a certain goal and those who fulfill it get a reward at the end. IC-wise, maybe a pirate and rev thing since I know that their population is pretty low, or have a creation boost for the Revs, with new Revs getting a head start in level or getting a free item.

Other: Not anything off the top of my head.
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Event: What to do?   Event: What to do? EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 10:10 pm

I really appreciate the feedback. I am thinking of new ways to get Mystic Coins without making it too common, It will come in time!

But for now i grant you both 35 Mystic Coins to do with as you see fit.

Birb wrote:
Likes: One thing I like about this site is the whole "fantasy" vibe I'm getting from it from certain aspects like the soul colors, and the design of the site. This isn't my first OP site (and also not my first time here) and no other op site have I been on has ever given off the same vibe as this one. The community, and staff is great as well. Certainly a fresh breathe from having spent a lot of time on another site which leaned more on the toxic side.

Dislikes: As far as dislikes go, I don't really have any big complaints save for devil fruits. To me it seems a bit too limited on how you can get fruits now, and I understand that they are suppose to be rare, but still.

Changes: Maybe add in an alternate way to get devil fruits like questing for them, and/or allow members to roll that treasure thing every tier up like how it's done with haki, or maybe earn some sort of voucher to roll there again through events, tasks, etc.

Next: Could be awesome to see some events in the future (Though Im sure you guys already have some planned Smile ) Some world changing events, and such. I've also noticed on three other sites I've been on that they use some form of News Coo system. That could be an interesting feature here too for when crazy stuff go down. Also some NPCs holding big titles can be fun too. (I remember Az saying something about that at one point, but just wanted to bring it up again >.<) Can help bring life, and story to the site which I've seen work well on others.

Other: Nothing else. Love this site, and hope it'll grow big some day!

Ultra Combo wrote:

Likes: Personally, I'm a fan of the leveling system. Compared to other sites I've been on, there seems to be an active progression from what you do. Almost every task will grantee you at least one level instead of a fraction of a milestone that'll get you to the level.

I'm also liking the bounty system, for no particular reason. Always been a fan of canons in general and those are more of a "work towards it" canon.
Dislikes: Mystic coins. For them to be used in the black market but yet be so hard to obtain is kind of odd. From what i've seen, there doesn't seem to be a guaranteed way to gain mystic coins besides rolling. If they were a little more common I would understand having them be used in the shop, but they're not. Would recommend lower the price in the black market or switching over to Berries.

Changes: Like I said earlier, Mystic Coins. And possibly add something to posts? Kind of like a posting incentive, so like a little bit of bounty or a little bit of berries per post so people have a reason to get some posts out.

Next: Events. Granted the site is kinda new I understand it, but give a reason for people to be active and make a character. I've seen places give posting events, with a certain goal and those who fulfill it get a reward at the end. IC-wise, maybe a pirate and rev thing since I know that their population is pretty low, or have a creation boost for the Revs, with new Revs getting a head start in level or getting a free item.

Other: Not anything off the top of my head.
Back to top Go down
Nuxxon (Valentine)

Nuxxon (Valentine)

Berries : 640,000

PostSubject: Re: Event: What to do?   Event: What to do? EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 7:29 pm

Heyo! So I'm quite new on the site I know but I've still observed enough for my opinion to ring some sort of a meaning imo. Thanks for your time reading this <3

Likes: Okay, so lets get started. What I like about this site is it's super varied systems like the soul colors and the haki awakening system (even if we don't have a super meaningful end to the soul color system yet) which is one of many things that make this place super interesting plus that everything that is a rule is actually stated as a rule and isn't a "hidden rule" like on some other sites. As far as I see it the community is great thus far and the site is actually a pretty fast growing one.

Dislikes: The vagueness on weapons / armors abilities and reach on what they can do and such, which I think should be a lot more concrete to allow for an easier process for mods and players alike. This goes of course for the things like Soul Color too as it doesn't have a set effect yet, but meh you guys are probably hard at work with it and got a plan so I wont judge. The same thing applies for events but I know you people are hard at work with it so I'm just waiting with a smile on my lips awaiting to participate in them! One of my dislikes as well is something that "Combo" wrote as well, the thing about overposting or going over the wc of a task or job doesn't grant anything extra where I think that work shouldn't go unnoticed but rewarded more, and that caps should exists for overperforming as well.

Changes: The things already spoken about, soul color getting a meaning quick as its something thats still needed to do before making your char and stuff getting less vague in certain fields like weapons. Also that super performing on tasks or jobs should award more than someone who barely did it!

Next: Seasonal events like things for Easter and Halloween that give rewards that are specific to those seasons through some sort of special event with rolls maybe?

Other: Nothing at this point in time
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Event: What to do?   Event: What to do? EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 8:36 pm

I will keep all this in mind for the near future. I do agree with you completely on the Tasks and all that and something will be implemented in the near future allowing us to 'grade' overflow WC tasks better and add rewards for doing a good, Quality job more so.

+35 Mystic Coins have been added.

Nuxxon (Valentine) wrote:
Heyo! So I'm quite new on the site I know but I've still observed enough for my opinion to ring some sort of a meaning imo. Thanks for your time reading this <3

Likes: Okay, so lets get started. What I like about this site is it's super varied systems like the soul colors and the haki awakening system (even if we don't have a super meaningful end to the soul color system yet) which is one of many things that make this place super interesting plus that everything that is a rule is actually stated as a rule and isn't a "hidden rule" like on some other sites. As far as I see it the community is great thus far and the site is actually a pretty fast growing one.

Dislikes: The vagueness on weapons / armors abilities and reach on what they can do and such, which I think should be a lot more concrete to allow for an easier process for mods and players alike. This goes of course for the things like Soul Color too as it doesn't have a set effect yet, but meh you guys are probably hard at work with it and got a plan so I wont judge. The same thing applies for events but I know you people are hard at work with it so I'm just waiting with a smile on my lips awaiting to participate in them! One of my dislikes as well is something that "Combo" wrote as well, the thing about overposting or going over the wc of a task or job doesn't grant anything extra where I think that work shouldn't go unnoticed but rewarded more, and that caps should exists for overperforming as well.

Changes: The things already spoken about, soul color getting a meaning quick as its something thats still needed to do before making your char and stuff getting less vague in certain fields like weapons. Also that super performing on tasks or jobs should award more than someone who barely did it!

Next: Seasonal events like things for Easter and Halloween that give rewards that are specific to those seasons through some sort of special event with rolls maybe?

Other: Nothing at this point in time
Back to top Go down
Hiroko
First Generation
First Generation
Hiroko

Berries : 2,385,000

PostSubject: Re: Event: What to do?   Event: What to do? EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 6:59 pm

Likes: First of all, some systems around here are in my opinion just great. The haki one is nice (don't know the percentage of people getting full haki but it seems enough for some players to get it which is cool). The proficiency system is also one of my absolute favorites I've seen, I think it is a great way to allow customizing characters without letting them be too overwhelming. The leveling system is also pretty cool in my opinion. The community seems cool, I hope we grow in activity and in people, then again, this is just starting.

Dislikes: My dislikes are a bit more specific. While I was just starting to make my character, I found some things very confusing. The order of how things should be created is, in my opinion, a bit confusing. The tracker and skills, for example, depend on each other. The tracker might depend a bit less on the skills but it is still easier to make after skill set creation. Another dislike, though more of a personal dislike, is in the job system. I just find it uncomfortable for it to not have a minimum in words nor posts. Again, that's just a personal opinion and I know some people probably prefer it as it is right now. I also share the dislike about devil fruit being this limited. To be honest, my character is a cyborg just because I did not get a fruit. I'm happy with my character as it is, but it completely reduced my character ideas and honestly felt kind of harsh at first.

Changes: As in changes, I think a more specific order of creation for new players. It might only have been me who got confused, but yah, I'd like to have the starting guide a bit clearer in that sense. Also, what I was saying about jobs, if not a word count and post minimum since I think some people won't like that, maybe some job examples we can base ours off. Maybe like 1 task example per tier, just to give us ideas or something (once some people get tasks approved I think that would fix it as well anyway). System-wise I think the only issue I have is maybe I'd like to see more specific information for stats. Their specific mechanic or just how would they work a bit better. Finally, a change to the limits in devil fruits, I'm not even sure I got this right but I think we should at least allow people to start with low tier fruits or something. By the way, in the starter guide, when you click on the sea's treasure link, it takes you to the haki roll thread. Finally, I guess the limiting of devil fruits is just a bit too harsh, maybe just allow low tier fruits would be okay. EDIT: just thought maybe tier 0 fruits which vary each month or something. Just to let people pick them from start if they wish.

Next: I think the only specific thing I'd like to see in the future besides the changes I already mentioned is an event. But I think we don't need specifically an OC event. I would like to see a in-character event. This would help people stick to the site, you can use it as an opportunity to kick off an important site plot and can even be an excuse for players to meet IC. Start making relations, rivalries, etc between characters. Maybe you can start a world plot or introduce some important characters of this universe. Maybe even asking people for event ideas can be an event. But yeah, I think this could be a good idea to keep us interested while the site grows.
Back to top Go down
Oni

Oni

Berries : 250,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Event: What to do?   Event: What to do? EmptyFri Oct 13, 2017 6:17 pm

Likes: The rules seem simple for the most part. And i liked also the part of the dices to give your fate, and that way you aren't starting as good as you probably would think, or maybe you are surprised and have that luck to have some good things.
I enjoyed the part where you have a guide for a user to follow in the character creation. Even though it can be better in due time, with some addition like affiliation things and stuff. I really liked the way it let me know where i can create my things after my sheet is finished, and even the help to the member in each thing that he needs to write in the character sheet.
I liked the way of thinking in the tier system of devil fruit. Even though it has some problems, those easily fixed by you and then the tier would be pretty fair and good to the members.
The skill template has the rules of skills. They should be directly on the rules, or at least that is what is more common in forums. It is not a thing i saw much on other site, but i think that it may work out better than the standard way of putting it on the rules. Since players don't need to get to the rules to see that they only open the skill template and there it is.

Dislikes: Some few mistakes in tiering of Devil Fruits. Specially related to the Kilo and Ton fruit. Because one is stronger and is tier lower than the other. Also Mera is said to be weak than Magu and is paired in Tier 3, but that might be okay, because those two are still massively strong. Also Buki can morph into all weaponry, and Supa only into steel blades i think they should be ranked lowered. But that is not as big as Kilo Kilo and Ton Ton mistake, that i think you made, but we are humans and made some mistake here and there, and i might be wrong because the forum is non-canon and all.
And also there are some new fruits like Memo Memo no Mi and Luck Luck no Mi that aren't there, it will be there? I have interest in it if it is a Tier 1 (that was what i got in the draw).
And i would to know if some of the unknown named devil fruits will be added, and why customs are set for Tier 2? Because a creation fruit can have a wide range and can be powerful or weak.

Changes: Third Eye Tribe and Voice of all Things Addiction (maybe there is that as some thing that is not visible now because it is rare) sorry if there is and i posted that without prior knowledge.
The only thing i just assumed that there was and there wasn't was the positions on the revolutionaries, and World Government (CP's and Celestial Dragons).

Next: After those few things i mentioned, some cool events to call people to the side, and some saga to develop a bit on the prologue. I would like to see something out of the box here, not something that is like too obvious and can get the players behinds and enjoy doing the saga alongside one and another.

Other: Not really anything for now. I didn't read the other posts so i am sorry if i did the same thing, still i wanted to post what i liked, disliked and all that about the forum. Sorry for the long Dislike, but it is not really a deslike, it is more like a request to make some little mistake here and there to be erased to achieve the better experience possible to me and any other member.
Back to top Go down
yakaryu

yakaryu

Berries : 750,000

PostSubject: Re: Event: What to do?   Event: What to do? EmptyFri Oct 13, 2017 8:53 pm

Likes: Dice rolling for bonuses, The freedom to right as much or little, for the most part, in character app.
Dislikes: It doesn't feel like OP because of all the random images
Changes:On the side profile the word post needs a new color. I thought I had a lvl 4 proficiency in Hao rofl
The factual inaccuracies. The races need another look. There are no faerys in One Piece there are dwarves, who can't fly. Minks are all mammals, that have hair. Long legs tribe don't have have extra knee joints. Giants aren't near extinction, unless your doing that for some kind of story here. An alternative to killing them off if you simply don't want just limit the number of giants set a cap on the number.
Given that its a one piece site it would be nice if there were more OP graphics so that someone casually stopping could actually tell its op. For me the random characters throw me off
Next: Like someone else mentioned a News Coo would be great. Giving us something to react to In character. Like at local lvl at the Blues lvl, I don't think what happens in one blue really makes it to another blue. Then another the grandline, which includes the New world.
Of course some events are national for example marineford war.
Other: Maybe in future if a system isn't complete hold off on its release. A lot of people ask about aura (I know you have comp challenges) by not releasing you don't get people asking about it.
Back to top Go down
Anyanka

Anyanka

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Event: What to do?   Event: What to do? EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 7:05 am

Likes: I like that it differs from many one piece sites i have been on before. It differs slightly from its previous incarnation also. The unique systems and especially the fact that you can actually get no haki to begin with. Like your lucky if you get a haki to begin with and thats something i like. Its not simply about pandering to people and giving them what they want but either making them work for it or your lucky enough to start with something special. I like that its story based more than combat based and that the rules reflect this.

Dislikes: On the downside, If i where to be perfectly honest. It doesn't feel like the site was ready to be officially opened, there are a lot of factors that are unknowns and that don't even have rules up for them. Stats seemingly play a function on the site, though there is no relevant information on their function, on the capabilities of these stats or even comparisons to what each increment of [insert number here] does compared to other characters. In a related note, there is nothing to suggest devil fruit power and capability. I get that here we can create our own proficiency, but essentially that creates turmoil in people over powering or under powering their customised capabilities, we should really have a list of all the basic and canon information and occupations. Dial Specialists, Beast masters and so forth so that people know how they go about becoming these kinds of characters. Soul colours i know is something being worked on, but again we are allowed to roll for it without knowing what the hell it does. So imo i'd have closed that off and simply not used it until the systems where in place for it. A lot of the sections, the lore and world plot are empty, they should have been filled prior to opening so that people knew the history of the site and the way things are happening contrased to the anime/manga, what force has the majority hold in the world, who or what are the yonkos doing, who is pirate king etc etc.

Changes: In agreement with Yak, i feel like the random anime character images etc make it feel more like a bootleg one piece than an actual one piece site itself, I think a more direct OP appearance would certainly help. Plot and history should certainly be a main concern, even a small summary of main events in each faction.

Next: A fully completed site if Im being honest, complete systems that hold strong, as well as potentially some IC events that bring activity.

Other: Minor faction rewards - Potentially grant rewards for minor factions or faction rewards that makes sense. crew members for pirate captains [grunts effectively] travel for marines, hidden secret bases for revs. Things that could be used to really paint a picture Ic and help boost the rp in the IC world.
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Event: What to do?   Event: What to do? EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 11:50 pm

I will be keeping this all in mind. To be honest, The site was only meant to have a Soft opening- So some things are not complete yet, But they will get there with time. I appreciate all the feed back!

+35 Mystic Coins added for each of you.

Hiroko wrote:
Likes: First of all, some systems around here are in my opinion just great. The haki one is nice (don't know the percentage of people getting full haki but it seems enough for some players to get it which is cool). The proficiency system is also one of my absolute favorites I've seen, I think it is a great way to allow customizing characters without letting them be too overwhelming. The leveling system is also pretty cool in my opinion. The community seems cool, I hope we grow in activity and in people, then again, this is just starting.

Dislikes: My dislikes are a bit more specific. While I was just starting to make my character, I found some things very confusing. The order of how things should be created is, in my opinion, a bit confusing. The tracker and skills, for example, depend on each other. The tracker might depend a bit less on the skills but it is still easier to make after skill set creation. Another dislike, though more of a personal dislike, is in the job system. I just find it uncomfortable for it to not have a minimum in words nor posts. Again, that's just a personal opinion and I know some people probably prefer it as it is right now. I also share the dislike about devil fruit being this limited. To be honest, my character is a cyborg just because I did not get a fruit. I'm happy with my character as it is, but it completely reduced my character ideas and honestly felt kind of harsh at first.

Changes: As in changes, I think a more specific order of creation for new players. It might only have been me who got confused, but yah, I'd like to have the starting guide a bit clearer in that sense. Also, what I was saying about jobs, if not a word count and post minimum since I think some people won't like that, maybe some job examples we can base ours off. Maybe like 1 task example per tier, just to give us ideas or something (once some people get tasks approved I think that would fix it as well anyway). System-wise I think the only issue I have is maybe I'd like to see more specific information for stats. Their specific mechanic or just how would they work a bit better. Finally, a change to the limits in devil fruits, I'm not even sure I got this right but I think we should at least allow people to start with low tier fruits or something. By the way, in the starter guide, when you click on the sea's treasure link, it takes you to the haki roll thread. Finally, I guess the limiting of devil fruits is just a bit too harsh, maybe just allow low tier fruits would be okay. EDIT: just thought maybe tier 0 fruits which vary each month or something. Just to let people pick them from start if they wish.

Next: I think the only specific thing I'd like to see in the future besides the changes I already mentioned is an event. But I think we don't need specifically an OC event. I would like to see a in-character event. This would help people stick to the site, you can use it as an opportunity to kick off an important site plot and can even be an excuse for players to meet IC. Start making relations, rivalries, etc between characters. Maybe you can start a world plot or introduce some important characters of this universe. Maybe even asking people for event ideas can be an event. But yeah, I think this could be a good idea to keep us interested while the site grows.

Oni wrote:
Likes: The rules seem simple for the most part. And i liked also the part of the dices to give your fate, and that way you aren't starting as good as you probably would think, or maybe you are surprised and have that luck to have some good things.
I enjoyed the part where you have a guide for a user to follow in the character creation. Even though it can be better in due time, with some addition like affiliation things and stuff. I really liked the way it let me know where i can create my things after my sheet is finished, and even the help to the member in each thing that he needs to write in the character sheet.
I liked the way of thinking in the tier system of devil fruit. Even though it has some problems, those easily fixed by you and then the tier would be pretty fair and good to the members.
The skill template has the rules of skills. They should be directly on the rules, or at least that is what is more common in forums. It is not a thing i saw much on other site, but i think that it may work out better than the standard way of putting it on the rules. Since players don't need to get to the rules to see that they only open the skill template and there it is.

Dislikes: Some few mistakes in tiering of Devil Fruits. Specially related to the Kilo and Ton fruit. Because one is stronger and is tier lower than the other. Also Mera is said to be weak than Magu and is paired in Tier 3, but that might be okay, because those two are still massively strong. Also Buki can morph into all weaponry, and Supa only into steel blades i think they should be ranked lowered. But that is not as big as Kilo Kilo and Ton Ton mistake, that i think you made, but we are humans and made some mistake here and there, and i might be wrong because the forum is non-canon and all.
And also there are some new fruits like Memo Memo no Mi and Luck Luck no Mi that aren't there, it will be there? I have interest in it if it is a Tier 1 (that was what i got in the draw).
And i would to know if some of the unknown named devil fruits will be added, and why customs are set for Tier 2? Because a creation fruit can have a wide range and can be powerful or weak.

Changes: Third Eye Tribe and Voice of all Things Addiction (maybe there is that as some thing that is not visible now because it is rare) sorry if there is and i posted that without prior knowledge.
The only thing i just assumed that there was and there wasn't was the positions on the revolutionaries, and World Government (CP's and Celestial Dragons).

Next: After those few things i mentioned, some cool events to call people to the side, and some saga to develop a bit on the prologue. I would like to see something out of the box here, not something that is like too obvious and can get the players behinds and enjoy doing the saga alongside one and another.

Other: Not really anything for now. I didn't read the other posts so i am sorry if i did the same thing, still i wanted to post what i liked, disliked and all that about the forum. Sorry for the long Dislike, but it is not really a deslike, it is more like a request to make some little mistake here and there to be erased to achieve the better experience possible to me and any other member.

yakaryu wrote:
Likes: Dice rolling for bonuses, The freedom to right as much or little, for the most part, in character app.
Dislikes: It doesn't feel like OP because of all the random images
Changes:On the side profile the word post needs a new color. I thought I had a lvl 4 proficiency in Hao rofl
The factual inaccuracies. The races need another look. There are no faerys in One Piece there are dwarves, who can't fly. Minks are all mammals, that have hair. Long legs tribe don't have have extra knee joints. Giants aren't near extinction, unless your doing that for some kind of story here. An alternative to killing them off if you simply don't want just limit the number of giants set a cap on the number.
Given that its a one piece site it would be nice if there were more OP graphics so that someone casually stopping could actually tell its op. For me the random characters throw me off
Next: Like someone else mentioned a News Coo would be great. Giving us something to react to In character. Like at local lvl at the Blues lvl, I don't think what happens in one blue really makes it to another blue. Then another the grandline, which includes the New world.
Of course some events are national for example marineford war.
Other: Maybe in future if a system isn't complete hold off on its release. A lot of people ask about aura (I know you have comp challenges) by not releasing you don't get people asking about it.

Anyanka wrote:
Likes: I like that it differs from many one piece sites i have been on before. It differs slightly from its previous incarnation also. The unique systems and especially the fact that you can actually get no haki to begin with. Like your lucky if you get a haki to begin with and thats something i like. Its not simply about pandering to people and giving them what they want but either making them work for it or your lucky enough to start with something special. I like that its story based more than combat based and that the rules reflect this.

Dislikes: On the downside, If i where to be perfectly honest. It doesn't feel like the site was ready to be officially opened, there are a lot of factors that are unknowns and that don't even have rules up for them. Stats seemingly play a function on the site, though there is no relevant information on their function, on the capabilities of these stats or even comparisons to what each increment of [insert number here] does compared to other characters. In a related note, there is nothing to suggest devil fruit power and capability. I get that here we can create our own proficiency, but essentially that creates turmoil in people over powering or under powering their customised capabilities, we should really have a list of all the basic and canon information and occupations. Dial Specialists, Beast masters and so forth so that people know how they go about becoming these kinds of characters.  Soul colours i know is something being worked on, but again we are allowed to roll for it without knowing what the hell it does. So imo i'd have closed that off and simply not used it until the systems where in place for it. A lot of the sections, the lore and world plot are empty, they should have been filled prior to opening so that people knew the history of the site and the way things are happening contrased to the anime/manga, what force has the majority hold in the world, who or what are the yonkos doing, who is pirate king etc etc.

Changes: In agreement with Yak, i feel like the random anime character images etc make it feel more like a bootleg one piece than an actual one piece site itself, I think a more direct OP appearance would certainly help. Plot and history should certainly be a main concern, even a small summary of main events in each faction.

Next: A fully completed site if Im being honest, complete systems that hold strong, as well as potentially some IC events that bring activity.

Other: Minor faction rewards - Potentially grant rewards for minor factions or faction rewards that makes sense. crew members for pirate captains [grunts effectively] travel for marines, hidden secret bases for revs. Things that could be used to really paint a picture Ic and help boost the rp in the IC world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event: What to do?   Event: What to do? Empty

Back to top Go down

Event: What to do?
Page 1 of 1