Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

Guns, guns, guns.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Savannah

Savannah

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

Guns, guns, guns.  Empty
PostSubject: Guns, guns, guns.    Guns, guns, guns.  EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 10:29 am

Name: KID
Type: Gun- Bersa Thunder .380 ACP Pistol
Class: F
Length: From end to end, the pistol measures 6.63" and has a 3.5" barrel.
Weight: 17.9 oz
Description:Weighing 17.9 oz., this Bersa Thunder .380 ACP Pistol is lightweight and compact. From end to end, the pistol measures 6.63" and has a 3.5" barrel. Matte finish. 7-round capacity. Double action.

Strengths: Light aluminum alloy frame that reduces weight for easier carry, yet the pistol still retains enough mass (weight) to help tame recoil.

Weaknesses: Limited range
----------------------------------------
Name: Lola
Type: Gun- Western 1881 Pistol
Length:Barrel Length: 12", Overall Length: 21.5"
Weight: 5lbs
Description: Solid wood pistol grip and weathered metal barrel

Strengths: Breaks open

Weaknesses: It's metallic purple leaves it more viable
Name: Nightwalker
Type: Gun- Double barrel shotgun over under
Length:Barrel length: 26", Length of pull: 14.25", Chamber: 3", Overall length: 43.5"
Weight:6.3 lbs.
Description:(What the weapon/armor does, looks like, how much it weighs, how long it is, etc.)

Strengths: Can fire at a 400m

Weaknesses: 2 round capasity
Back to top Go down
Synthia
First Generation
First Generation
Synthia

Berries : 250,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

Guns, guns, guns.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guns, guns, guns.    Guns, guns, guns.  EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 2:05 pm

Just a few small issues requring your attention before I approve this, please see the bold sections like so for my issues, and the italics such as these for my comments on said issues.
Savannah wrote:
Name: KID
Type: Gun- Bersa Thunder .380 ACP Pistol
Length: From end to end, the pistol measures 6.63" and has a 3.5" barrel.
Weight: 17.9 oz
Description:Weighing 17.9 oz., this Bersa Thunder .380 ACP Pistol is lightweight and compact. From end to end, the pistol measures 6.63" and has a 3.5" barrel. Matte finish. 7-round capacity. Double action.

Strengths: Light aluminum alloy frame that reduces weight for easier carry, yet the pistol still retains enough mass (weight) to help tame recoil.

Weaknesses: Limited range - Please list the range if applicable, if you are unsure of an exact range feel free to just use anything that seems reasonable to you and I shall look it over to ensure it is balanced.

Given that this is an F Rank weapon, however, it will likely need to be fairly shortened on the range until you can acquire a higher ranked variant or weapon which would be more capable over-all.

Name: Lola
Type: Gun- Western 1881 Pistol
Length:Barrel Length: 12", Overall Length: 21.5"
Weight: 5lbs
Description: Solid wood pistol grip and weathered metal barrel

Strengths: Breaks open -Please include what exactly the weapon breaks open, and how it actually is beneficial enough to be considered a strength.

I also would like to take this time to mention that if you are uncertain or unsure of your weapon strengths/weaknesses you can simply leave both slots blank for F Rank weaponry, as they are expected to be common and thus would have no additional strengths or weaknesses beyond their weapon type.

Weaknesses: It's metallic purple leaves it more viable -I just need this cleared up, I am going to assume that you meant 'visible' on the above sentence and so I would be more than willing to allow this with a quick spell-check.
Name: Nightwalker
Type: Gun- Double barrel shotgun over under
Length:Barrel length: 26", Length of pull: 14.25", Chamber: 3", Overall length: 43.5"
Weight:6.3 lbs.
Description:(What the weapon/armor does, looks like, how much it weighs, how long it is, etc.) - Please add a description, if you cannot properly word one, a picture of the weapon will do seeing as you already have the other dimensions listed.

Strengths: Can fire at a 400m - For a F Rank weapon, I cannot allow it to fire four-hundred meters off the bat. The reason being is for two reasons: One, as an F Rank weapon, these are meant to be common and relatively weak weapons that anyone could pick up off the ground during their journey or ones with sentimental value that have aged beyond proper use and the like - Meaning this would need to be lowered considerably to be considered an F Rank weapon.

Two, granted that it is entirely within the realm of an ordinary real-life shotgun's range, seeing as we are a relatively low-tech society save for the most part, it stands to reason that weapons are much less capable than they are in our world - I like to consider most to be on the level of flintlocks and the like, although some semi-automatic weapon and such can be allowed so long as the ranges are lowered and - being F Ranks or comparable rank, they are known to be easily broken and thus cannot be abused by users.

If you have any issues or concerns with my grading, or you wish to speak to me regarding any of these points - Please feel free to contact me via Discord or by PM on the site and I will answer as soon as possible.

Weaknesses: 2 round capasity
Back to top Go down

Guns, guns, guns.
Page 1 of 1