Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

Roman's first guns

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Roman Reigns

Roman Reigns

Position : Revolutionary Commander
Berries : 700,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Gun Kata - "Tamashī Jūden"
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

Roman's first guns Empty
PostSubject: Roman's first guns   Roman's first guns EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 11:39 am

Equipment Name:Colt Anaconda x2
Class: F
Type: Gun
Equipment Significance: Combat
Description:
Spoiler:
A steel gun with a wooden colored handle. The colt anaconda is a staple gun for that of professional gun slingers which allows them to shoot 8 round clips without a jam. Fires off 44.M special bullets. The barrel is four inches and the weight is light.

Strengths:

• Long barrel increases range travel of bullets, 20 meters.
  • Good recoil control
  • An overall reliable weapon, doesn't get hindered by weather conditions or water damage.

Weaknesses:

• Lacks the long range that rifles do, only being able to fire bullets up to 20 meters away
  • Must reload after 8 shots
  • too big at concealed carry, one of the more noticeable weapons in Rome's arsenal

Last edited by Roman Reigns on Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:02 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Position : Marine Captain
Berries : 135,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Heaven's Nodachi
Skill 2: Gun Blade Style
Skill 3:

Roman's first guns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roman's first guns   Roman's first guns EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 9:29 pm

The Picture in the Spoiler doesnt work. Ill hold off on approving until its fixed. Razz

Just keep in mind - Armor Piercing rounds are Special Ammo that you must register separately. Of course, You would need them to be one Class Higher than the armor you want to pierce.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeweledseas.com
Roman Reigns

Roman Reigns

Skill Sheet
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

Roman's first guns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roman's first guns   Roman's first guns EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 1:40 pm

edited
Back to top Go down
Succubus Blake

Succubus Blake

Position : Supernova

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Doku Doku no mi
Skill 2: N/A
Skill 3: N/A

Roman's first guns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roman's first guns   Roman's first guns EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 11:24 pm

Edits in Purple <3

Equipment Significance: CombatPlease delete what is in red
Description:
Spoiler:
A steel gun with a wooden colored handle. The colt anaconda is a staple gun for that of professional gun slingers which allows them to shoot 8 round clips without a jam. Fires off 44.M special bullets. The barrel is four inches and the weight is light
Please your your strengths in a bullet point format. 
Strengths:
-Long barrel increases range travel of bullets.  
-Good recoil control
-An overall reliable weapon

[color=#cc33cc]Please your your weaknesses in a bullet point format. 
Weaknesses:
-Lacks the long range that rifles How far do the bullets go? I recommend around 15 meters sense this is an F-ranked weapon. 
-Must reload after 8 shots
-Too big at concealed carry

I made some edits to grammar as well, I would prefer you make those edits as well, however, i am not requiring it.
Back to top Go down
Roman Reigns

Roman Reigns

Skill Sheet
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

Roman's first guns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roman's first guns   Roman's first guns EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 11:46 pm

edited blake
Back to top Go down
Succubus Blake

Succubus Blake

Skill Sheet

Roman's first guns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roman's first guns   Roman's first guns EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 11:49 pm

Please state the exact number of meters, don't put +5. (so put 20 where the +5 is)

Please get rid of the spaced between each weakness.
Back to top Go down
Roman Reigns

Roman Reigns

Skill Sheet
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

Roman's first guns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roman's first guns   Roman's first guns EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 11:57 pm

edited
Back to top Go down
Succubus Blake

Succubus Blake

Skill Sheet

Roman's first guns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roman's first guns   Roman's first guns EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 11:59 pm

"Lacks the long range that rifles do, basic range without counting the long barrel increase is 15 meters"

Please change this too "Lacks the long range that rifles do, only being able to fire bullets up to 20 meters away"

after that, it should be good to go.
Back to top Go down
Roman Reigns

Roman Reigns

Skill Sheet
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

Roman's first guns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roman's first guns   Roman's first guns EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 12:03 am

ok, i should be good now
Back to top Go down
Succubus Blake

Succubus Blake

Skill Sheet

Roman's first guns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roman's first guns   Roman's first guns EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 12:10 am

Looks good to me.

I can't move it, however, it will be moved shortly.

Unless someone says otherwise, I approve it.
Back to top Go down
Ser Random

Ser Random

Berries : 22,300,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

Roman's first guns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roman's first guns   Roman's first guns EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 4:22 pm

Eden and I, think that revolvers are too advanced for an f rank weapon.

So i'm going to have to deny this unless azure says otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Eden D. Scythe

Eden D. Scythe

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Ryū Hikō
Skill 2: Sora Dōmō
Skill 3:

Roman's first guns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roman's first guns   Roman's first guns EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 5:03 pm

Just to confirm, yes. I consented to the fact that a revolver would be too advanced of a gun for F-class. Think of F-class as a disposable phone. It's a piece of junk, almost free but it functions. If you want this gun as it is, make it a D or C-class.
Back to top Go down
Roman Reigns

Roman Reigns

Skill Sheet
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

Roman's first guns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roman's first guns   Roman's first guns EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 11:46 pm

Ok, well, as advanced as it is, isn't there a basic handgun that should be available for use? Isn't there an actual revolver i can use that's an f rank weapon before i can get an upgraded weapon?  I think that there is supposed to be  a it of leeway f the state of limitations consists of a startup  marksman or Gunslinger whose weapon is based off of ...well.... guns...

Now in the sense of being a low lv and having no money, how would this situation fly? Would even a glock be acceptable as an f rank weapon? If we are supposed to buy these weapons, and these weapons ...because of our class...are our only source of defense and gateway to techniques,  isn't there some sort of benefit of the doubt given towards those who do go this route? Starting off, how are we going to afford it? Is it one of those "Tough" moments?  I'm asking for an appeal on this because i think the way it pays out is too cruel, think about me for a second here. Even if i can bank my reputation and  claimed status as a commander as an I.O.U on a basic weapon to  defend myself?  Even if i get 1  of the two revolvers this time around and have to buy another one  because rank D, i will be fine with that, but please don't leave me with anything at all.

It's not a free-bee and its not impossible, we only get one occupation, i mad this mans occupation t be based around guns,  with a decorated history and considering that  he will in fact lay a role in the future, whats to say that  there wasn't any CD in how he received a revolver during the clan wars in the north blue? I'm just saying, there has to be something. You want a WC of that background? I'll give it to you, i understad where youre coming from, i just want you to realize my concerns and atleast give me something to earn towards it in this case
Back to top Go down
Eden D. Scythe

Eden D. Scythe

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

Roman's first guns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roman's first guns   Roman's first guns EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 11:54 pm

Make a pair of flintlock pistols to start. Perhaps you can make it so the chamber can hold up to 2 or 3 bullets instead of one. Those can hold you over until you do a couple tasks to give you the money to get these guns. If we were to make the WC thing into a "thing" it would have to be viable for everyone. In the long term, that is a lot of extra work, both for the member and the staff member.

I would suggest making a separate topic and putting together a pair of F-rank flintlocks. I'd allow a 3-bullet chamber for an F-rank.
Back to top Go down
Eden D. Scythe

Eden D. Scythe

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

Roman's first guns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roman's first guns   Roman's first guns EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 11:55 pm

Plus, you lose nothing by doing it this way. And if you do well on the tasks, you'll end up with more than enough money to pay for them. Smile

EDIT: Unless another staff member would be okay with allowing an "IOU" system for equipment.
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Position : Marine Captain
Berries : 135,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Heaven's Nodachi
Skill 2: Gun Blade Style
Skill 3:

Roman's first guns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roman's first guns   Roman's first guns EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 8:18 am

Roman's first guns Mk7uDHL

Roman Reigns wrote:
Equipment Significance: Combat
Description:
Spoiler:
A steel gun with a wooden colored handle. The colt anaconda is a staple gun for that of professional gun slingers which allows them to shoot 8 round clips without a jam. Fires off 44.M special bullets. The barrel is four inches and the weight is light.

Strengths:

• Long barrel increases range travel of bullets, 20 meters.
  • Good recoil control
  • An overall reliable weapon, doesn't get hindered by weather conditions or water damage.

Weaknesses:

• Lacks the long range that rifles do, only being able to fire bullets up to 20 meters away
  • Must reload after 8 shots
  • too big at concealed carry, one of the more noticeable weapons in Rome's arsenal

Back to top Go down
http://www.jeweledseas.com
Sponsored content

Roman's first guns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roman's first guns   Roman's first guns Empty

Back to top Go down

Roman's first guns
Page 1 of 1