Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

A Forgotten Tale[OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jolly Lee

Jolly Lee

A Forgotten Tale[OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: A Forgotten Tale[OPEN]   A Forgotten Tale[OPEN] EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 4:47 pm

"One Hundred years before the sealing of Pandora a massacre took place within the walls of Wizard's Tower. No one could stop it, No one could could foresee it, And Every time people speak of it they say it was a fusion of lies. But I am here to tell you the true tale of the forgotten war. The war was fought by the Demon Slayers known as The Guardians an their foes were none other than The Circle's Finest Members." A massive Warrior sat in a hefty looking chair overlooking the large tavern which was called The Mystic Boar. He glanced around at all the faces and travelers he had attracted to his story and looking around he noticed quite a few who were obviously Chosen by the Gods.

He let off a simple smirk as he patted his Maul which stood erect beside his seat. "Legend says that Pandora's finest charged Mystic Kingdom in order to wipe out the Guardians for good.. And It also says that The Guardians won with flying colors. However, It is untrue.." The heavy duty fellow scratched his head, paused for a moment at the reactions and whispers and then continued.

"Darkness and Shadow came over the land.. Pandora's army of demons and men rained over Wizard's Tower like mystical arrows. By the time The Guardians knew what was happening most of them were wiped out and later it became known that they were betrayed from the inside. It was a man called Myst C. Dark, The fellow was a powerful Guardian and a trusted friend.. But that Day he betrayed everyone who followed the Gods of light. At the Very top of the tower there was a room guarded by the most powerful of Guardians..What were they protecting? - You may ask." The Large man stood for a moment to fix his tunic and then took his seat once more.

"A Book.. Not just any book though! It had the powers to change life itself! It was called The Tome of Creation.. It was made when Xi and Pandora arrived in this universe,or rather, Created it all.. And It was Myst C. Dark who stole it from the Tower."
Laughter was heard all over the Tavern. As if they would believe this giant man! It was known to all that the Tome was a myth- a Lie- A ruse. Yet, This story teller said it was real? "..It is True. The Tome of Creation Exists." The Large man spoke deeply, trying to raise his voice over the laughter.
Back to top Go down
King

King

Berries : 5,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: A Forgotten Tale[OPEN]   A Forgotten Tale[OPEN] EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 5:48 pm

Mira had stopped in the Mystic Boar to grab a bit to eat as she was about to head out into the world in search of a way to make Arc-tech, her family's invention, a household name. When she had entered the place was lively with people talking, drinking, and laughing. She could feel the positive energy in the room and it filled her with glee. Mira took a seat at one of the tables and waited for someone to take her order when she heard a large man's voice ring across the tavern. 

Mira became intrigued and decided to listen in but as he started talking she became entranced by his story. A tale of long ago, of things forgotten, and of things most believed myths but for Mira, she knows what he speaks is truth. As a follower of Diana, she was gifted with knowledge others could only dream of but the goddess of knowledge is not so nice to convey such knowledge clearly.  But what the man spoke of sounded, at least to her, as truth and as everyone laughed when he finished his story a bit of anger overtook Mira. Here was a man honestly telling a tale of history and they dare call him a liar! 

"QUITE!" Mira yelled over the laughter.
"This man is kind enuff to share a story with you lot and you laugh in his face! you should be ashamed of yourselves!" Mira walked over to the large man and sat in front of him. 
"Even if this lot won't believe you, I do." Mira said with her normally soft voice and a heart-warming smile. Mira put out her hand to the man.
"My name is Maria Irileth Rairdia Azure, or Mira for short. May I ask your name?"
Back to top Go down
Lilly LuX
First Generation
First Generation
Lilly LuX

Position : Agent
Berries : 700,000

PostSubject: Re: A Forgotten Tale[OPEN]   A Forgotten Tale[OPEN] EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 11:39 pm

The bottom of Lilly's glass rose high as she finished the tall glass of ale in her grasp. Like many others in the Tavern Lilly listened in on the Storytelling. She tilted her pink hat forwards, fixed her holsters which laid perfectly upon her belt, Supported by leg straps, And blew a pink bubble outwards from her mouth before walking towards the Giant fellow. "..That's not the complete story though. I think he should be allowed to finish.." Lilly said after she popped the bubble.

Some of the people from the Tavern Instantly recognized Lilly from the Bingo Book. Ever since the Battle of Plasma City those who survived were listed in the Book and with it they each had gained Bounty or Reputation. Lilly had gained quite the Reputation from the Battle and from the events that followed afterwards. "..That's a member of the LuX family--" Someone spoke with caution. "No way.. Why would she be here?" Another spoke in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Jolly Lee

Jolly Lee

PostSubject: Re: A Forgotten Tale[OPEN]   A Forgotten Tale[OPEN] EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 12:16 pm

Boy, Had the times changed.. 5,000 years ago people never laughed at the tales that the large man spoke of. However, Even though the laughter echoed through the tavern and that he felt like a fool because of it; The large man knew that a few would listen. Maybe they would even help him gain back the Tome itself.. "Hm.. I am called Lock but My True name is not important, It is a wonder to meet a chosen of Diana." Lock got up from his seat only to hear the voice of Lilly LuX. "Ah yes. There is more to the tale.." Lock spoke deeply, looking around at all who had laughed at him. "Myst C. Dark Took the Tome of Creation, Intending to give it to the Circle.. But instead he was faced against two of the grandest warriors I had ever known." Lock changed the tone of the story by accident. He never wanted to reveal that he was there when the event took place.

"These warriors wielded such power that The betrayer had to retreat.. But that was not the last of it all. Before the retreat Time froze and the Tome of Creation was flung far into the future. It has been quite some time since the Tome was last seen.. But recently it sent off a beacon to the most noble of Guardians." Lock smiled brightly- Grabbing his massive maul to put it Easily upon his shoulder. The tale he spoke of was meant to create rumors and to stir up peoples thoughts. Lock wasn't the sort of person to reveal something so important without a plan in mind.. And of course, He did need help with the Quest.
Back to top Go down
King

King

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:

PostSubject: Re: A Forgotten Tale[OPEN]   A Forgotten Tale[OPEN] EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 1:23 pm

Mira was surprised by the appearance of one so well known as Lilly, the events of Plasma city were part of why Mira wanted to find a way to improve Arc-tech. Imagine if the soldiers had Arc-tech weapons or armor? They could have flown throw the sky, and shot beams of magic, well in theory at least, but still maybe with even this littlest bit of help, they would have won. Mira learned the large man's name, or so he called himself, was Lock. Mira was taken back by his notice of her patron, even in the Mystic kingdom many could not tell by simply looking at her who she followed. 

She wanted to ask him how he knew, but she knew this was not the time. She listened and noticed the change in the story, to speak as if he was there would only spark more laughter from the crowd at the tavern but Mira said she would trust him and so she shall. But if what he spoke of is true then he must either be an old fool to let such knowledge be known to random folks or he was seeking help to recover the book.

"this may sound improper of me but I think we should take this someplace else more private" Mira spoke in a soft voice as not to be overheard by the people in the tavern.
"I believe I understand why your here and I wish to help you but such delicate things as this should be handled as such."
Mira didn't want to sound like she was trying to lecture him but even with her overly trusting nature she knew that there are people who could use this knowledge unwisely...
Back to top Go down
Lilly LuX
First Generation
First Generation
Lilly LuX

Position : Agent
Berries : 700,000

PostSubject: Re: A Forgotten Tale[OPEN]   A Forgotten Tale[OPEN] EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 10:44 pm

Lilly got closer to the mage and Lock. People at this point began to go their separate ways until Soon it was just the Three of them at the small table. Lilly looked at the Runic Symbols which riddled Locks Maul and smiled. "I know who you are.." Lilly drew in even closer winking at Lock. "So.. What is your name?" Lilly stared at the mage and turned her head to the side. "You are Obviously a Chosen one- Which God Awakened you?" Lilly was pretty interested in the Mage and before The questions were answered she introduced herself to Mira.

"I am Lilly LuX, Chosen of Tamasha the God of Balance. As you probably already know from the Bingo Book entry." She looked around, Blowing a big brilliant pink bubble. When her sights returned to Lock it popped and she began to chew the gum once more. Lilly then signaled to them both to follow her. "I know a good, quiet place.." Lilly led the way to a small abandon home not to far from the Tavern where an Ugly fellow greeted them. "Ah. Back so soon from Drinkin' Miss?" The old fellow definitely had a big bounty on his head and the reason why Lilly didn't do anything about it was plain and simple.. She Couldn't.

This man was well known throughout the world as 'The Merchant'. He was a powerful man who ruled the major markets, Including the Black Market. How did 'The Merchant' cross paths with Lilly? Why was he with her through all these months? It was still a mystery to Lilly.. But because of him Lilly Had grown quite powerful from his training.
Back to top Go down
Jolly Lee

Jolly Lee

PostSubject: Re: A Forgotten Tale[OPEN]   A Forgotten Tale[OPEN] EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 12:40 am

Lock did agree with Mira about taking it somewhere else, Not that anyone here would take it seriously anyways. Lock Smirked as his Massive Maul seemed to glow with Radiance. "Oh? You know this Maul, do you?-" Lock spoke with pride. The Giant Hammer he held over his shoulder with ease was one of a kind which made it stand out easily. "Hm.. Looks like we should follow Lilly, Right Mira?" As he began to walk mechanical noises came from his legs.

When They got to the Abandoned home Lock instantly noticed the Ugly Fellow who was sitting quietly with an expensive looking item. "...Samuel Slaver.. The Merchant." Lock peered over at the item he had in his hands. It was a rare potion that lock recognized as a life force recovery potion. "HAHAHA! John 'Lock' Rock.. Its really you. How about you sell me that Hammer you have there." Sam said with a serious smile.

"..I couldn't! Even If I could you wouldn't even be able to pick it up!" Lock put down the Maul next to Sam. The merchant looked at it and the ancient runes masterfully crafted into it. "Eh. I probably could, I tell you!" Sam took it by the hilt and did his best to raise it upwards; However, he was unable to even make it budge. "Fuckin' hell mate- How much does it weigh?!" He shouted. "A Thousand Tons." Lock said as he lifted it up without any trouble. "..So that's the tool used to create the Twelve Djinn Weapons.. eh?" Sam raised his eyebrow, Not taking his eyes from the Weapon for an instance.

"...Yes. It Is."

Back to top Go down
King

King

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:

PostSubject: Re: A Forgotten Tale[OPEN]   A Forgotten Tale[OPEN] EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 1:38 am

Mira waited with the rest as the people to begun to leave as to them it seemed the show was over. Before she could say anything more Lilly spoke to her asking who she was but before she could introduce herself, Lilly introduces herself first.
"Y-yes! I know who you are Lady Lilly as for me, my name is Maria Irileth Rairdia Azure of house Azure... but you can just call me Mira, e-every one dues..." Mira didn't know how to act around such a big shot as Lilly. Up till now the biggest people she knew where her own mother and father and they were just artists.  
"And as for who I'm the chosen of... well that's a bit complicated... ha ha..." This was something Mira wanted to find out herself. It's true Mira was a chosen but as for who awakened her, that was hard to tell. She and her family were devoted followers of Diana but once she awoke as a mage her magic seems to come from the god of light Xi.

But as Mira as was trying to laugh off the question Lilly gestured to follow her and as it seems Lock was going to so did she but once the big man started to walk she noticed something. Strange mechanical noises started coming from his legs as he begun to walk. Mira had never heard sounds like it, even when she was working with her Arc-tech. Her mind raced as they walked to try and figure out what the sounds were, so much so that she didn't even notice the strange new man or house that they had arrived at. What did snapped her out of it where the words "Djinn weapons" Mira know that name, any blacksmith worth their hammer know of the Djinn weapons.
"Wait! did you say that That hammer forged the Twelve Djinn Weapons! And wait did you say a Thousand Tons! but wait then who is Mister lock?"

Before anyone could answer her Mira quickly turned around and crouched down. She pulled her hood over her head and began to mumble to herself. All this new information was too much for her, She was just a no name mage girl and now she was with not only Lilly Lux! But by the way they were talking it would sound like Lock is the...
Mira quickly spun around and kneeled before Lock.
"Pless take me as your apprentice!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Forgotten Tale[OPEN]   A Forgotten Tale[OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Forgotten Tale[OPEN]
Page 1 of 1