Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

Primary Skill - Atsu Atsu No Mi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silvers

Silvers

Position : -
Berries : 800,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

Primary Skill - Atsu Atsu No Mi Empty
PostSubject: Primary Skill - Atsu Atsu No Mi   Primary Skill - Atsu Atsu No Mi EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 1:27 am

Primary Skill - Atsu Atsu No Mi Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ATSU ATSU

Name: Atsu Atsu No Mi - Hot Hot Fruit
Element: Heat
Style: Devil Fruit
Description: The Atsu Atsu No Mi Devil Fruit gives the user the ability to produce and manipulate vast volumes of heat, making them a 10,000 Degree Human.
Special Abilities:
+ Heated Disposition - The user exhibits a ONE rank decrease in damage involving attacks that include temperature or heat, if the incoming Attack v.s. Defense doesn't exceed a thirty point difference. Example, magma, fire, lighting, plasma, anything temperature related the effects are virtually negated. (This does not make them however to the whiplash or shockwave like properties of the attack). Also note, that if user's heat exceeds the natural heat of another heat based user, Tiger is able to bypass heat immunity. This perk doesn't offer complete negation but a slight advantage versus heat based skills.
+ Furnace - The user exhibits the ability to produce temperatures up to 10,000 Degrees however, that full potential is hidden. F-C : 3,000 Degrees | B-A: 5,500 Degrees | S+ Up to 10,000 Degrees. Upon activation of Atsu Atsu Abilities, user starts off at 250 Degrees, increasing normally by 150 Degrees per post afterwards.
+ Hot Head! - Though their is a rank cap on how much heat the user can produce, in times of exhibited anger, user is able to bypass limiter for two posts, and exhibit temperatures twice his current cap.  However, once the user reaches his current doubled cap, the user 'overheats' and looses his ability to produce to heat for three posts.
+ Heated Liquid - While standing in heated liquids such as lava for example, the user still exhibits the ability to use Devil Fruit abilities. This doesn't include Sea Water or Boiling Water, still water still negates as per usual.
+ Deep Burn - Depending on Attack(User) Versus Defense(Opponent) difference ratio, blunt force or physical based attacks against the user can exhibit severe burning for touching user. 10 Point Difference: 2nd Degree Burn Upon Contact | 20 Difference: 3rd Degree Burn Upon Contact | 30 Point Difference: irreparable Damage to Skin

F RANK:

D RANK:

C RANK:

credit goes to Lunar

Last edited by Silvers on Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:31 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Silvers

Silvers

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Primary Skill - Atsu Atsu No Mi   Primary Skill - Atsu Atsu No Mi EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 1:28 am

Done ready for review! o.o//
Back to top Go down
Lucky Wilshire

Lucky Wilshire

Position : Vice Admiral
Berries : 23,080,000

PostSubject: Re: Primary Skill - Atsu Atsu No Mi   Primary Skill - Atsu Atsu No Mi EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 9:15 am

Alright, I like your skill bonuses at the top. Most of them I'm happy with, but as for Heated Disposition, I don't know if we can allow complete negation of their temperature (as lightning for example far exceeds your temperature range). A flame logia also has little else in its bag of tricks other than its heat (things won't burn if they're not affected by the heat). I like the idea of knocking an enemy's heat-based ability down a rank in effectiveness, but perhaps the heat negation is only if you totally exceed the attacking temperatures. If that sounds like too much of a detriment,then perhaps heat-based healing fro Tiger? (just a thought). Also, while you may be able to withstand lava's heat, the "Heated liquid" ability would not apply to water (especially sea water), the fruit is still negated by standing water (though if it was boiling you probably wouldn't notice until the negation kicked in via depth).

For Heatwave, you mention 1000 degrees, but prior to that you say that at that rank he could only reach 300 (I'm thinking there's a misplace 0 somewhere).

Please define what a "heavier object" would be for "Heat Tempura"

Steam Volume bumping up by 1000 degrees as a rank D is pretty significant, perhaps shift this one up a rank?

For Spicy Crystal Balls doe sit cap at 300(thousand?) or 5500? They're conflicting. Also, the rank up increasing numbers is a method I've always liked, but I think a rank D starting with 5 is too many. I suggest starting with 2 and a lower cooldown (2-3posts) and as you unlock extra orbs at later tiers you add more cooldown posts per projectile.

Steam Engine is weird, but I love it! Are you saying you can dodge one attack per every attack with a 20 points speed difference or do you get one dodge allotted to this technique? (because you mention three uses, would you want a dodge for each use,then?)

Alright, give those a whirl, and we'll try and get you into action asap.
Back to top Go down
Silvers

Silvers

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Primary Skill - Atsu Atsu No Mi   Primary Skill - Atsu Atsu No Mi EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 10:39 pm

Edited and ready for reevaluation!
Back to top Go down
Lucky Wilshire

Lucky Wilshire

PostSubject: Re: Primary Skill - Atsu Atsu No Mi   Primary Skill - Atsu Atsu No Mi EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 8:40 am

Alright, excellent adjustments. The only thing I hesitate on is the Steam Volume/Hot Headed perk. I can accept a brief limit-break with channeled rage, but to be able to double your heat limit is pretty substantial. How's this: where it's a brief power-up for most tiers we keep that, but once you reach your highest temperature tier (doubling what is meant to be your utmost cap) you exhaust yourself and lose your heat abilities all-together for a short time (3 posts?). Seems like a fair trade off and somewhat thematically appropriate to have an overheating backfire element.

Steam Volume too seems to be breaking the heat limits you set on your own abilities. Which kind of makes them moot in a way. Again, if you have some sort of backfire when overheating (like a steam engine bursting a gasket) it might make it more acceptable. Perhaps your character actual experiences full exhaustion (like Gear Second does) rather than the previous ability power-down. What do you think? Other than these 2 I'm just about ready to stamp this tamale.
Back to top Go down
Silvers

Silvers

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Primary Skill - Atsu Atsu No Mi   Primary Skill - Atsu Atsu No Mi EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 1:46 pm

Tried to correct the point on Steam Volume, hopefully this fix can correct it! Fixed Hot Headed Wording however.
Back to top Go down
Lucky Wilshire

Lucky Wilshire

PostSubject: Re: Primary Skill - Atsu Atsu No Mi   Primary Skill - Atsu Atsu No Mi EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 8:03 am

Fabulous, we're making great head-way on your character,here Smile I didn't expect you to necessarily take my exact advice, but I appreciate it. This all looks quite acceptable in my book, nice job.

Primary Skill - Atsu Atsu No Mi S0NyVSn
Back to top Go down
Silvers

Silvers

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Primary Skill - Atsu Atsu No Mi   Primary Skill - Atsu Atsu No Mi EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 2:19 am

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Primary Skill - Atsu Atsu No Mi   Primary Skill - Atsu Atsu No Mi Empty

Back to top Go down

Primary Skill - Atsu Atsu No Mi
Page 1 of 1