Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

Chronicle - Chapter 2 - The Journey Across Steam Desert!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Silvers

Silvers

Position : -
Berries : 800,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

Chronicle - Chapter 2 - The Journey Across Steam Desert!  Empty
PostSubject: Chronicle - Chapter 2 - The Journey Across Steam Desert!    Chronicle - Chapter 2 - The Journey Across Steam Desert!  EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 10:00 pm

1374 WORDS
@NETTAI @Prankstar
let's join forces,
we've got our guns and horses. i know you've been burned, but every fire is a lesson learned.

“I should’ve thought this through a bit more.”
Tiger thought, as the piercing desert sun penetrated his light silk clothing, which was now heavy, drenched in sweat from the rigorous journey. The camel-horses once agile motions gave Tiger the upper hand in escaping the pursuers, especially since the horse he commandeered is the princess's own. “I’mma little tea pot short and stout…” Tiger said singing atop camel back. Meanwhile, “Ma’am, we’ve lost him. He’s entered Steam Graveyard…” the guard said with a graven face. Cleo dropped to her knees, “He’s a goner. What is the temperature today!?” Cleo asked frantically. The man gulped as he stared the princess in her eyes, the number meant the demise for Tiger. “Thirty Degrees.” The guard uttered. “Impossible. Steam Graveyard is area of the desert here that’s opposite to an oasis, it’s the hottest point within that terrain. It doubles temperatures almost twice, sometimes even triple the intensity of the sun. Right now… He might be dead.” the princess concluded. Tiger dropped off his transportation, sliding down the sandy hill, his camel now stood upon. Rolling to the bottom into a sandy pit, the pirate begun to strip his sweat ridden close in attempts to get cooler but failed with no avail. His skin began to cook to a bright red cherry tint under the scorching heat of the sun. Rolling over on his back, the man’s hand hit a chest. “Heh… Is this really how this is going to end for me? In this dusty ol’ desert. What was it Jehad always used to tell me… ‘They will come a time where you’ll be faced with conditions more fierce than you’ve ever faced. At times like that… Remember your peaceful days here in Baterilla… and Live. Always live, no matter what.'’” Tiger uttered, hysterically staring at the scorching sun. “My head feels so light… My hand feels like it’s floating..." Tiger said, rolling over to his side to see a chest. “Damn… I’m hallucinating-” he stopped, the sight before him caused him to hop upwards to his knees. It was truly a graveyard, plastered with broken carriages, weapons and chests. Rubbing his eyes, he saw soldiers pressed out of the ground with spears through their chest, bodies with no flesh, no skeletons, mere remains of the buzzards. It was for miles, upon miles, a terrain tattered with decay, and in it’s distance a ripple of civilization.

“Water… Maybe?” Tiger said, licking his lips from their dry nature in attempts to add moisture. Curiosity halted Tiger’s thirst temporarily as he looked upon a chest. Unlike all the other chests in the graveyard, it was recent it seemed, at least in its make and oddly enough locked. Unlike other treasure chests makes, it seemed to store not treasure but something much smaller. “Oooh I know!” Tiger exclaimed. Digging into his brown bag of elixir’s, Tiger emerged with a small vial of brown liquid, pouring it on the golden lock, the metal started to rust and decay. “Perfect for when I was breaking into Harold’s supply shop back in Baterilla.” Tiger said grinning. “Now then.” Tiger said, taking a deep breathe. A calm energy surrounded the monk, a light hue of white light surrounded Tiger’s hand, “Chi Veil.” Tiger thought. Wrapping his hand around the lock, he snapped it into pieces and the chest popped open, revealing a fruit. It was white in nature, surrounded in white swirls that spun horizontally across the surface of the fruit. It was shaped almost like a pear but much large, almost the size of a basket ball. The strangest thing about the fruit was it’s texture, though it had been locked in a chest which seemed to be ripe, almost ageless. He ate it of it and it was terrible. Tiger’s desire for a juicy flavour to quench his thirst was met with a bitter, almost horrid texture in his mouth. As Tiger exhaled, steam exited his mouth, suddenly, Tiger no longer felt fatigued from the heat, he was tired yes but it was more from the lack of sleep from his insomnia. It was as if he was neither hot nor cold. “Woah… That was disgusting.” Tiger said, hopping to his feet. Stretching, “I feel much better… Now towards the Western City! Ouwahaha!” Tiger shouted wiggling his arms. “Maybe the fruit gave had a poison it that negates heat… that’s pretty cool, to bad I ate the whole thing.” Tiger said scratching his chin in contemplation. “But! I better make it to the city before it wears off!” Tiger said running back up the sand hill, hopping on back of the camel-horse. The sudden heat from Tiger startled the hybrid animal, dashing through the desert once again. “HEEEHHAWWW!” Tiger shouted. “I think that’s what cowboys scream….” Tiger thought quite content with himself.

“Boss. The letter you’ve requested is completed.” The man said, chewing on beef jerky. “JJ… How do you eat those salty foods in these hot conditions.” The man said, leaned back in his throne being fanned by two women veiled in pink silk skimpy outfits. “It’s not my fault you decided to take over a desert island man… Besides, it’s not half bad. Want piece?” JJ said sticking out his tongue, leaning the pack of jerky towards the man. “I’ll pass. Besides you should be getting ready, it’s quite the trip we are about to embark on.” The white haired man said, standing from the throne, signalling to the women to leave him. “I need more power if I’m going to tax this whole Kingdom to support my voyage to Grandline… Oh… How I miss it so?” The man reminisced. “Eh… I’m pretty content here though Captain. I’ve always lived in conditions like this so, I guess i’m a bit spoiled.” JJ replied. “Hehe… At times I forgot you used to be a prince, maybe I should be calling you your highness.” The man responded grinning. “King’s don’t bow to each other, Castor.” JJ said rudely. “Scary… Sorry for bringing up your past… When your eyes get like that, I’m glad you're on my side.” Castor exclaimed with a chuckle. “If it was anyone else, I’d shoot them through the head.” JJ said smirking.

Stumbling into the room panting, the Head Council of the West, Pulara rushed in. Rushing over to Castor, the man slugged the King in his face, JJ pulled his pistol, placing it firmly to Pulara’s head. “Are you mad!? You’re marching to the East with 1,000 of our finest men! Is bloodshed all you desire from us, Castor!?” The man shouted. Falling over, Castor simply began to laugh frantically, winking at JJ to put away his pistol. “I’ve always thought this war you’ve had between the East is stupid. Besides I have the princess wrapped in my little web. For months I’ve been supplying her with the drugs her mother needs. Writing her letters proclaiming my love but she’s given me the cold shoulder. However, with this last scrimmage, I’ve made my intentions quite clear. Unless she marries me and unifies the Kingdom, I’ll put an end to the East. I don’t even need to read the letter do I, JJ?” Castor inquired with his eyes squinted. “I already did. She’s rejected you for the 100th time sir, congratulations.” JJ said snickering. “That kind of hurt JJ…” Castor sulked. “However, with every setback, comes a silver lining.” Castor grinning creepily. “Prepare our Sand Hippos! It’s been awhile since I’ve crushed a village. I’ll conqueror the East in three days.” Castor declared smiling. “I won’t let you Castor!” Pulara shouted. “I think you’ve misunderstood our relationship…” Castor said sternly. “You're meant to advise me you piece of shit not give me orders!” Castor shouted slamming his foot into the Councilor’s midsection, sending him flying into chambers walls, leaving a dent in the structure, it crumbled from the shear force of the man’s strike. “Do you know how I got my nickname strongest man in the sea from… It literally means I am the strongest. I ate the Baruku Baruku, I’m a super human. Strength, Senses and Intellect. Every basic principle of my humanity has been ‘bulked’. Getting punched from me is like getting struck by a warship.” Castor smiled viciously.
ASTERISM@ネバーランド

Last edited by Silvers on Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silvers

Silvers

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Chronicle - Chapter 2 - The Journey Across Steam Desert!    Chronicle - Chapter 2 - The Journey Across Steam Desert!  EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 10:29 am

832 WORDS
@NETTAI @Prankstar
let's join forces,
we've got our guns and horses. i know you've been burned, but every fire is a lesson learned.
"Princesses must dance my lady. You've had that same graven look on your face the whole party."  the noble, Ducan queried to princess Cleo. "Especially when your dressed so extravagantly it's but a waste." the man concluded, bowing slightly, as he took her hand, kissing it compassionately. "You're too kind Ducan. Perhaps you are correct my mind is elsewhere currently." Cleo said smiling pleasantly. "Whomever he is, he must be a lucky man." the man bowed respectfully once more, leaving the princess on the balcony which overlooked the Kingdom. Each small light from the citizen's homes, glowed with a warm hue, a hue that Cleo had never felt before in her own home. "That child... Tiger. His death is on my hands. It was all for you however mother, another dead end. When you got sick almost a year ago, my heart sunk. I've never been close to Father and the thought of losing you brought tears to my eyes. That's why..." Cleo said angrily, punching her hand onto the balcony, so much so that it bruised and bled. "I can never forgive the West. Not Pulara, and definitely never Castor. The sickness my mother currently has..." Cleo said clutching her chest.

"Western Sickness. It's called Wildflower Disease. The vaccination for which can only be distributed here in the West. I choose it wisely, the disease of which I wanted to inflict upon her mother. A sick irony almost the fact she's almost in love with flowers. Wildflower disease isn't contagious as long as the victim is alive. Once her mother's body begins to decay, it'll spread through the city overnight. Question is, how will Cleo handle the pain of her mother's body being burnt to the crisp for the good of her people."
Pulara said, kicking back in his office, sipping slowly on bourbon. "I'm going to get rid of the East, Castor and that bitch Cleo all in one swoop. Maybe then you can feel the pain I've felt, when you murdered my daughter, Bella!" Pulara said, tears welling up in his eyes. While Pulara wallows in his sorrows, the King and his men have a banquet in the Dinning Room, every person in the West, rich or poor shared the room with the King, Castor drinking and dancing in merriment. "Doesn't disgust you just a little bit, JJ?" Castor asked, sitting at his round-table. "The fish sir... it is a bit dry." JJ replied. "No... These people are drinking in pure glee at the fact we're going to murder a whole city of people tomorrow." Castor said, gulping down the liquor hastily. "It's the nature of human beings to be ugly Boss. This nation, like I've told you before has had a series of crimes against each other that can only breed nothing but hate." JJ said sipping his wine. "It's a darkness that has molded their souls into the ugly little things they are. Don't let it worry you Castor... What's happening on Drought Island, it all started with the War in Steam Graveyard almost 100 years ago." JJ concluded, sipping his wine. Bursting through the palace doors, "Intruder! It's a lone Eastern Horse and it's approaching at an alarming rate!" the guard shouted.

At the gate, "Goggles... A weird hat... He sure isn't dressed like an Easterner." the guard examined peering through his binocular. "If he keeps advancing at this speed I'll have to order him to be shot down. Men! Ready the arrow-" the man said almost out of instinct but all of his men where at the banquet. "Damn... I'll do it myself then!" the man said annoyed. Grabbing the bow and arrow, he firmly took aim towards the rider on the camel-horse. "How in the world do I make this thing stop!?" Tiger exclaimed, slightly afraid and highly amused. Almost ten meters away from the outer gate, "Now then, thanks buddy but I'll take from here." Tiger said grinning. Pressing on the saddle on the camel, Tiger launched his body through the doors of the outer walls, making a loud crash which made the archer drop his bow and cringe in fear. "What in the- Did he just fly!?" the man shouted. Emerging from the rubble, with a light coat of Chi around his frame, Tiger scratched his head, filling his lungs with air. Launching his body once again upwards, onto a roof top this time, he looked the guard in his head, titling his hat to reveal his eyes. "I'M HERE TO KICK THE KING'S ASS!" Tiger exclaimed stretching his long arms towards the sky in excitement. "Give me five hours... I'll wipe the floor with all of ya!" Tiger shouted. "Though... Not sure how that'll solve that girl's problems... As long as I don't mention her... Her Kingdom or whatever won't get involved... Besides I've been looking for a good fight, Strongest in the South Blue seems like a good place to start." Tiger thought, sticking out his tongue playfully.  
ASTERISM@ネバーランド
Back to top Go down
Silvers

Silvers

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Chronicle - Chapter 2 - The Journey Across Steam Desert!    Chronicle - Chapter 2 - The Journey Across Steam Desert!  EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 11:43 pm

835 WORDS
@NETTAI @KAMINA @Prankstar
let's join forces,
"An intruder... at this hour? They must be nuts." JJ said, finishing off his wine and signaling to a call girl that was in the room. "The guards can handle them boss, I'm turning in. We've got a long journey ahead of us tomorrow." JJ said yawning wrapping his hand around the woman neck. "Not curious?" Castor asked sipping his alcohol from a white glass cup. JJ simply waved his hand in annoyance, whereas Castor stood up, picking up the bottle with him. "I'll go and check it out. You guys in enjoy the party." Castor said chuckling as he walked out of the palace's dinning room. "Sir! We can't have our Kingdom dealing with minuscule situations like this! Allow us-" the man was silenced by the King's hand gesture of placing his finger over his mouth. "Ladies! Make sure this guard has a good time! He's looking a little stressed out! Pays on me, so treat him like you would me for the night!" Castor ordered exiting the room. "It's been an hour since we've given the alert of an intruder and no news of him being captured has returned." Castor thought grinning and cracking his knuckles, shattering the bottle of rum he was once carrying. "Which means... Either they late on the report or this intruder is holding his own." Castor said, entering the courtyard. Staring up at the big bright blue moon, "It's the perfect night... For a brawl. I can't afford any hiccups the day before my journey to conqueror this Kingdom!" Castor shouted into the dead night.

Cracking his knuckles, the twenty guards who had been sent as reinforcements were demolished. "Wheww... that was good warm up!" Tiger said flailing his hands. Suddenly an arrow pierced Tiger's shoulders, coated in a rare poison. "Gotcha." the guard said, jumping for joy from his sniping position. "Ouch damn it!" Tiger shouted in pain. His body began to glow a red hue, which radiated brightly. "That poison is strong enough to knock a mule. Now, this next arrow will end it!" the guard shouted. Taking aim, the man fired a next arrow, however, the arrowhead melted from heat that was pulsating off Tiger. "What in..." the man exclaimed. Launching himself to a roof top, then onto the walls step like structure, Tiger launched himself onto the balcony the sniper was now standing on. Steam trickled off Tiger's body as he grew closer to the archer, he could feel the heat coming off his body. The archer fired off three more arrows in rapid fire, but they all met the same fate as the latter, melted points. "What are you!? A Devil Fruit User!?" the man shouted. "Devil Fruit... Dunno what the hell that is!" Tiger exclaimed, launching himself towards the man use his lengthy arms as a catapult, Tiger slammed his fist into the archer's face, leaving burns which disfigured the man, not only with swelling but with severe burns. Pulling the arrow shaft out his shoulder, Tiger dropped to his bum from the effects of the poison. "I dropped my guard and got hit... I'm not feeling to hot... that arrow must have been... covered in something." Tiger thought. "My body's burning up but I can't feel anything... What in the world is happening to me!?" Tiger thought worrying.

"Is everything in place like we agreed?"
Pulara asked to the person on other end of the transponder. "We'll be sending marine aid to the Drought immediately. We hadn't received word that a former pirate, let alone, Castor L. Berserk has been appointed as a King of a country. That's ludicrous." the marine correspondent exclaimed. "I await your arrival. You'll need to divide your forces up carefully, they're leaving at high noon." Pulara informed. "Your report has been confirmed, sit tight High Conciliate" the marine said, hanging up. Leaning back in his chair, Pulara rose his glass above his head in a celebratory manner. "See. I told Castor he couldn't trust you conniving behind. Good thing I checked up on you before going to enjoy my goodies." JJ said sticking out his tongue, signaling the women to run along to his room, as he entered the councilor's chambers. Placing his pistol the man's brain, "Any last words?" JJ inquired with a dark tint in his eyes. "Long Live Western Desertia." the man shouted. "Cute." JJ concluded, emptying two shots into the man's skeleton. Sighing, "Now the marines know about our activity... It'll be harder to complete our plan. Castor won't be pleased about this." JJ said, wiping the blood splatter from his face. Three guards rushed into the room to see the High Councilor's dead body, his brains splattered over the floor's surface. "Tell the men we're doing a night travel instead. We leave in ten hours... Tell those idiots to stop drinking and sober up! Tell Castor- I mean, the King that I said, 'The Black Swan Dances.", don't mess up my message you grunts!" JJ shouted. "Yes Sir!" the men screamed.

ASTERISM@ネバーランド
Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation
First Generation
Prankster

Berries : 0

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: The Allies Of Justice arrives    Chronicle - Chapter 2 - The Journey Across Steam Desert!  EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 3:23 am

Receiving a transmission from the desert kingdom on drought island The A.O.J was nearly there. Having traveled all the way from the east blue.  But for some odd reason they lost track of where they was. The map clearly stated that they was by the island but it was as if it wasn't there. The navigators on the ship seemed to be at a aww. Until Commodore Frank used his devil fruit upon the ship. The bari bari no mi which is a barrier base devil fruit. One of it's special abilities allow it to nuke any mental effects of the sort. But only if the user is in the barrier. Commodore Frank used the barrier on the crew in the control room causing them to find thier way to the desert island.

Sir we have information that our target is a pirate or once was. From the transmissions we been receiving there's some sort of civil war going on. One side lead by the former said pirate while the other a sickly queen a foolish king and a even more foolish queen who is the princess. Commodore Frank looking over the report wondering why no one else got this alert. Only to remember drought island is not part of the world government.

We travel far and wide but I believe it's fate. Because we got stuck in that hellish sea when we received the transmission.I will investigate these matters for justice sake. But if this pirate truly is still alive you'll be sure he will meet justice. As for why we was lost at sea it's clear that they must have some sort of jamming device to use against us.

As the marine war ship docked by the west kingdom in some small town.  Commodore Frank lit his cigar as the plank board unravel itself to the ground. Marine soldiers 30 in total came out and stood in order suit. Commodore Frank came down as the town people watched on. He blow smoke.
Damn we enter on the wrong side of the island on well. I could use the walk but it's so damn hot.

The A.O.J marine brunch have arrived in drought kingdom led by Marine Commodore Frank. News of this will surely spread quickly as the A.O.J ( Allies Of Justice ) is known to never let injustice go unpunished. They reputation is known threw the east blue as a marine ship pirates should avoid.
Back to top Go down
Silvers

Silvers

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Chronicle - Chapter 2 - The Journey Across Steam Desert!    Chronicle - Chapter 2 - The Journey Across Steam Desert!  EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 6:26 am

1365 WORDS
@KAMINA @Prankstar
let's join forces,
The clouds cleared revealing the ominous blue moon which shone down upon the two warriors of the sea.Inspecting the area, Castor looked as his men where left unconscious on the cloud night's floor. "When they told me there was an intruder, I was inspecting a lot of things... Not a brat." Castor said merrily, drinking alcohol from the broken bottle. Once it's contents were empty, the man slammed the glassy vessel into the ground. "Are you the man whose called the Strongest in the South Blue?" Tiger asked, peering at the man with this fierce purple eyes. The man began to laugh, wiping the alcohol from his bread, in attempts to dry it somehow. "I haven't been called that in years. I'm a King now. Once upon time, I was-" Castor's words were interrupted, cranking up his long arms like a jack, Tiger pushed off the podium he was currently pressed against, launching himself like a dart towards the man. "Spiritual Visage." Tiger whispered. A white tinted aura surrounded the man's fists, "Come on kid, give me your best shot!" Castor taunted. Spinning with the momentum in mid-air, Tiger slammed his right hook into man's jaw, the impact sent the man staggering back, a few inches. Tasting his mouth for blood, Castor's lip was now busted. The exhilaration of bleeding for the first time in three years sent the man livid. "That's the spirit brat!" Castor shouted. "Bulk Bulk... 10 Notches." Castor stated. Stepping in a few inches, Castor countered with a left hook that sent Tiger flying through several buildings, five to be exact. "I ate the Bulk Bulk Fruit... Meaning I can literally become stronger... I merit them by these things I called notches. Just now, that was about the strength of getting hit by a steel bat." Castor said grinning.

Tiger's vision was fuzzy, he struggled to keep his consciousness, not only due to the poisons effects but the damage he had sustained. Before, he stood to his knees, while pressed upwards off the ground on his arms, the young adult coughed blood onto the shattered house floor. The citizen's were all at the banquet, young and old, no one was in the city at this time. With a few advances, Tiger returned to the location of the fighting king, this time, his body dripping in steam. "Ohoho... Looks like you've eaten a Devil Fruit brat. Unless you've found someway to make your body just produce that much steam." Castor said. "Devil Fruit... Your the second person to tell me that... I don't know what that is." Tiger said, staggering to stay standing. "Devil Fruits are rare fruits which possess the power of a sea devil in them. They give you an unique ability, such like my Bulk Bulk Paramecia and my superior strengthening capabilities." Castor explained. "Fruit... Fruit..." Tiger said pondering and scratching his chin, with his eyes squinted half open. Tapping his fist in his palm, "There was that weird fruit in the desert but it tasted awful, I spat that out... Or did I eat it? I'm not sure." Tiger said wiggling his arms. "Just stay away from oceans and you'll live long kid. Devil Fruit user's can't swim FYI. Well, that's if you survive this fight. I'm going to kick it up a few notches. Thirty Notch! Dragon Swing!" Castor screamed. Dashing towards Tiger, the man launched himself into mid-air, throwing a right hook at the pirate. "Getting hit by this is like getting struck by a warship brat." Castor bragged. Tiger simply side stepped. The force of the punch shattered the earth's surface for about fifteen meters, as Tiger wiggled away. "Stop dodging! This is a fight between men!" Castor exclaimed.

"Woah Woah... Devil Fruit or no Devil Fruit, I learned a long time ago fights are about more than just slugging it out. Besides, I'm not just going to sit around and be your punching bag!"
Tiger said, cracking up his hands like springs, thrusting towards Castor. " Fifty Notches! Illusive Rat!" Castor shouted, slamming his fist into the ground creating a field of dust. Tiger's motion forward came to an immediate halt as Castor slipped away in the shadows. Castor punch came from behind, shaking Castor's brain making him loose consciousness temporarily. Spinning around, Tiger swung with his Chi covered fist, planting his blow into the man's mid-section. Castor cringed slightly but the punch only further deepened his thrill to fight. "Yes! That's it! Time kick it up a notch! 60 Notches!" Castor shouted. Castor's muscles bulked up tremendously, his overall muscle mast increased dramatically, almost doubled from his general slender frame. Tiger created distance between himself and the King to regroup but it was futile. "Rabbit Spring!" Castor declared, kicking off the ground with immense strength launching himself towards Tiger. Castor's body was covered in burns, not noticing the tremendous heat that was oozing from Tiger's frame at this stage of the fight. Castor was strictly in for the kill, stopping halfway, Castor feinted, thrusting his hands in front of him, almost as if he was firing at air. However, at sixty notches, the force of his blows travel through the air. The impact of the tiger shaped claws, in which the shock wave's purple tinted was fashioned, made Tiger cough up blood and fall to his knee. Dashing towards Tiger's knelt position, Castor clenched his hand on Tiger's face, tossing him forty meters upwards with immense strength. Tiger's body cringed and fractured from the sudden whiplash of the toss, fracturing quite a few places in his body. Castor launched himself about fifteen meter's upwards, waiting for Tiger's body to cross path with his ascension.

The pure thrill of the kill filled Castor's face with a sickly smile. The Western army had arrived to see the city wrecked, however, under JJ's order, the men where ready for the night travel. A bullet landed into Castor's back, rendering him unconscious, the man grabbed Castor's body, automatically fleeing the city. When asked about the kid who was falling at an alarming rate, JJ responded by saying, "If he got tossed by Castor, when he falls from that height he's as good as dead. Leave him! Let's go!" JJ ordered, the Western Army advanced into the desert with humongous lanterns to light their path. Tiger was utterly defeated. As his body fell from sky, Tiger's temperature was dropping dramatically and the effects of the poison was taking a severe affect. Hours later, "You're awake now... Jeez, I swear your so reckless, Castor." JJ scolded. Rubbing his eyes, "Is it time for breakfast yet?" Castor yawned. "Really? That's the question you lead with?" JJ chuckled. "That kid was good... A little green on his Devil Fruit powers but good nonetheless in actual combat." Castor declared proudly. "Oh really, green in his Devil Fruit abilities... High Five!" JJ shouted. Castor and JJ high fived, Castor cringed from the pain of his burns. "Your body is plastered with first to second degree burns. This why I told you to be more attentive when you fight. You let your adrenaline overpower you... Then subtle things like this happen. I've applied an ointment to the burns, they'll begone in a few days but had they gotten infected you'd be singing a different tune." JJ reputed. Castor simply blurted out a chuckle, "The kid pulled one on me." Castor said merrily. "Idiot. You mean, 'Pulled one over on me' " JJ said. With a more serious tone, "I got your message. I haven't heard that code phrase sense our pirate days. The marines are on the way to this island. I wanted to at least unite the countries before they interfered." Castor said sighing. "It'll take us at least another day to arrive in the East. The West's technology for travel is much more advanced than the Easts. With these Spinning Pumpkin Carriages, we'll be there in no time." JJ uttered, kicking back in the cabin. "I hope that kid survived. I like his moxie. Reminds me of how I was back in the day." Castor said. "Impossible. After chucking him that high, anyone who falls from that height is a goner." JJ concluded.
ASTERISM@ネバーランド

Techniques Used:
Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation
First Generation
Prankster

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Chronicle - Chapter 2 - The Journey Across Steam Desert!    Chronicle - Chapter 2 - The Journey Across Steam Desert!  EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 5:27 pm

Commodore Frank looked up at the beaming sun as he put his hands over his eyes.Cruse that hell sun we will need water and lots of it. Commodore Frank commanded his soldiers to search the small village seeing that thier was really nothing there anger Commodore Frank. Sir it appears we will have to use water and food from our ship to not only keep us good. For our travel threw the desert but also these people are in need of some as well. Commodore Frank looked on as he witness two young kids crying walking over to them giving them some candy. Don't cry you two survived this long there is still hope out there. I am Commodore Frank of the marine brunch A.O.J your self now. it took the marine 5 hours now evening to get things working in the small town. Getting desert ready the marine made thier way to the west kingdom castle. As the remaining 20 marine tended to the town folks.

The desert was harsh towards them as the hot wind blew. But carrying on to reach thier goal. Resting here and there for water and what not as the sun was at it's peak in the sky. Making it halfway there Commodore Frank saw something odd but didn't think to much of it.
As they was walking underneath the sand. A desert carb was lurking most didn't notice it but Commodore Frank noticed it. But they continue walking for at least 3 miles getting ever closers to the kingdom.
The desert carb made it's move bursting threw the sand alerting the marine as they open fire at it. The bullets seemed to be bounding off it. Commodore Frank stepped up as the giant crab whom seemed to be as big as a house. It's bigger claw crushing down at Frank he smiled as the claw landed on his head soon the giant claw was pushed back as Frank barrier was up. Knocking the desert carb back clearly causing giant roars through the desert. Please carb it would take more then that to beat me but thanks we was in need of some food. Let us rest here to eat. Commodore Frank said as he made a barrier to ease the heat of the sun. Looking over they could see the west kingdom which gladly pleased them.
Back to top Go down
Silvers

Silvers

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Chronicle - Chapter 2 - The Journey Across Steam Desert!    Chronicle - Chapter 2 - The Journey Across Steam Desert!  EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 9:27 pm

860 WORDS
let's join forces,
The kicked up dust settled as nightfall continued to set on the desert. Closer and closer, Castor inched towards the East. Meanwhile, Princess Cleo sat by her mother's bed side, clutching onto her hand, in hopes of her mother awakening but her sickness currently has her mother tucked away in the abode of her psyche. "I miss you, Mother. Often days I find it hard to live without your presence. I was always a child who loved to be doted on, now look at me." Cleo said, forcing a smile. "I wonder... would you be proud of me. I met an interesting boy a few days ago... Though he might be dead... He declared all of a sudden he'd defeat the Westerners. Strangely Mother, I can't find comfort in that statement. I think our people have been at War for too long... It must end with my generation." Cleo said, tightening her grip on her mother's hand. Pressing against the outside of the door, the King Arthur rested his back, ease dropping on his daughter's conversation. "I never pegged you for a snoop my liege." Romeo whispered, standing next to the King, making sure to be extra careful that his words didn't travel in the hallow hallways of the Castle. "She's right, Romeo. It's about time we end this cycle between the East and West, don't you believe?" Arthur said gravely. "Your words and your actions differ my King." Romeo said, placing his hand on the King's shivering fist. "The rage you feel towards them for afflicting your wife... It's not one that will fade with time. Whose to say next time it will not end with the Princess being hurt... War is a cycle." Romeo said, walking away. "Don't stay up too late my King, it's bad for your health." Romeo said a bit louder as to alert the princess of her father's ease dropping.

'Puru... Puru... Puru... Clank.'
The sound of the snail phone going off in Romeo's chambers was quelled by the man's hustling to answer. The sound muffled by the chest it was placed in, became louder as the man unlocked the chest with a key and answered. "I thought I told you never to call at his number, Castor." Romeo said, dropping into his chair. "Pulara is dead. I've also murdered the remainder of those old bastards who've been keeping this War between the East and the West going for their own economical gain." Castor reported. "It's amazing what you can find out on the Black Market. Not the King but their council who have been for decades staging political stunts to keep the East and West at each others necks. It's the perfect place for us to build our new nation, Castor. By the time you arrive, the East will be cast in flames. Then the West will be the only oasis home the Drought Islanders will have left to rely on. It'll look like you ushered in to save them all. Then the Princess will fall for you after saving her people... Besides... She's soon to be an orphan." Romeo informed. "Three long years... Romeo. This alliance of ours will transcend us to nobility. Once the World Government accepts us as their saviors... Nothing can stop us." Castor said, via his carriage. "Now then... Let these flames baptize our new Country of Nestle!" Romeo concluded hanging up his snail transponder. From outside the Castle Walls, the bells across the East rung frantically, "Fire! The whole town is on fire!" the townspeople shouted. Plastered across the town was the Sigil of the Eastern Royal Army, as officials of the Royal Army began to torch the townspeople houses, the citizens dropped to their knees in share awe and anguish. "Using my Dream Dream Fruit, I've placed the sleeping Royal Army into an eternal nightmare. Their all aimlessly sleepwalking, believing they are burning the East but in fact, they are burning their own people. Now then, I have my end of the bargain to keep up. Once the geezers on my side are dead, the only ones left will be the Queen and the King. Then it'll final come to fruition. I'll have my hands on the location for the Solar Weiss - O Wazamono!" Romeo said smirking.

Defecting from the main force, JJ, the Head of Western Army intercepted the marines. With no prior bounty on his head and his face unknown to the world, he was the perfect liaison for Castor and Romeo's plan. "Up ahead sir!" one of the men shouted. The site of a giant crab being devoured by the marine troops was a sight that JJ could use to his advantage. "Are you aware that Desert Carbs are indeed endangered species and that the consumption of one is a civil crime, marine. Identify yourself, rank and reason for disrespecting our crown?" JJ ordered up top camel-horse back. "I understand the World Government has never wanted to interfere in our internal squabbles, so if it's not an official visit, why are you here, money, fame, power?" JJ went on, squaring the seemingly face painted marine with a shapes on his face dead in his eye.

ASTERISM@ネバーランド
Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation
First Generation
Prankster

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Chronicle - Chapter 2 - The Journey Across Steam Desert!    Chronicle - Chapter 2 - The Journey Across Steam Desert!  EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 2:34 am

He paid no attention to the man atop the camel back. Until he mentioned the world government and crime. Shockingly the men continue to eat at Commodore Frank request. Commodore Frank then got up after eating his fair share. As pieces of the empty carb she'll fell off him to the desert sand.
Fame I think I have that but don't need it. But as for money I have enough to have a early retirement. I guess that leaves power which quite frankly I have enough of. But I am Commodore Frank leader of the marine brunch A.O.J. base of operation is in the east. I'm also known as the strongest Commodore threw out the east blue. The reason me and my men came here because we was called here for reasons. The reason we ate this giant carb was because 1 it attacked us and two weeks was hungry. Now then whom might you be.
The marine men finished thier food then got in thier defense post. Aiming thier guns as some had swords.
So another question why do the east keep raiding the west medical locations.
Back to top Go down
Silvers

Silvers

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Chronicle - Chapter 2 - The Journey Across Steam Desert!    Chronicle - Chapter 2 - The Journey Across Steam Desert!  EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 3:38 am

540 WORDS
let's join forces,
"Commodore Frank huh..." JJ said in rebuttal. "Reasons... That's a pretty ambiguous answer. However, I will answer your question as much as you are dodging mine. The Queen of the West is ill. Only our doctors can cure her illness, as such the East have been carrying out hostile mission to achieve this medicine. However, her condition can only be fixed in the West. The Queen has a rare disease called Wildflower, in the East the sun's temperature is much more brutal than the West due to their positioning near to the Steam Graveyard. For some reason, the Steam Graveyard which sits in the middle between our too nations give off an immense heat. However, due to the East settlement, they are directly effected by the heat. Which brings me to my point, Wildflower Disease thrives in hot climates, it's only in the catacombs of the West where someone can truly recover. The East have neither the funds nor infrastructure to implement catacombs like ours. Hence, even though the Queen has been given the vaccine countless times, it will truly never cease." JJ concluded. "As we speak the Western Army is heading to the East to put an end to this pointless conflict. I don't know who called the marines but we don't need help from outsiders. Go back to the East and chase after small fish eh..." JJ said, adjusting the straps on his camel-horse. "Men prepare to move out! Leave the marines to their disrespectful dish. A word of advice Commodore, due be careful to stay out of our way. Your free to do as you please inspect the West or follow my men to the East!" JJ concluded, before chasing off towards the cloud of smoke that was the Western Army.

"Please... Romeo... Let's talk this over. What do you want eh? Money... Women... More Power... I can give it to you all!" the Council Treasure screeched. The High Council's nightly private meeting was cut short by the furious and merciless blade of Romeo. Bodies filled the room, as one powerful swing from Romeo's blade cleared the blood off his katana, Moon Weiss. "What I want is the Solar Weiss that lies in the Steam Graveyard depths... However that can only be accessed through-" Romeo said as he stabbed his blade through the treasurer's hand. "Well... You know how the legend goes right... 'Crumbling Sentinels in East and West, relieve the island's daunting stress. Heat as pure as melting gold, reveals the pathway to treasure mold. Oracle of Sun wanes for Pinnacle of Moon. Bottomless pit, emptying tunes.' At first, it sounds like a bunch of rubbish but my intel confirmed it. The Crumbling Sentinels are the West and East Kingdom, once we've crushed the East, the West is next. Which will reveal the pyramid lost in the Steam Graveyard. It's within this pyramid the Solar Wesis,one of the twenty O Wazamono lies." Romeo concluded. "You'd destroy generations of tradition for a mere blade!?" the man shouted. Slicing his blade through the man's throat, his life came to an abrupt end. "Why of course... The reason why these temperatures in the desert have been so treacherous and the power I seek to conqueror the world are one and the same. Sleep Tight, Mister Treasure." Romeo smiled saying.  
ASTERISM@ネバーランド
Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation
First Generation
Prankster

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Chronicle - Chapter 2 - The Journey Across Steam Desert!    Chronicle - Chapter 2 - The Journey Across Steam Desert!  EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 4:02 am

Commodore Frank looked up at the camel riding man smiling.
To be clear you are small fish,so small in fact. That the world government sharks couldn't even make you a side dish unlike this tasty carb here. He little a cigar taking a long needed puff of it. As smoke began to appear.
Listen up I don't no what's going on between the two warring kingdoms. But to me why don't you just let the sickly queen come and heal. That's letting me know there's more then meets the eye like bad blood. I will come with your army to talk to the east king , then I will talk to the west kingdom king. Then I will decide if the marine will get involved. Be warned I will also join you all so that the damage is lower there's no need for reckless killing.
He takes another puff of his cigar. As he told his men to get ready to move out.
Back to top Go down
Kamina Newton

Kamina Newton

Berries : 10,500,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Chronicle - Chapter 2 - The Journey Across Steam Desert!    Chronicle - Chapter 2 - The Journey Across Steam Desert!  EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 1:07 pm

A large commotion had broken out within the large banquet that the island had been hosting. Sitting up straight, the dark brown haired brawler, Kamina Newton, looked about hastily to find the source of all of the noise and excitement. Grunting to herself, raising a hand to rub at her eyes, she began to watch as dozen of soldiers scampered about. "I knew these feasts were too good to be true..." she muttered to herself, removing herself from the wooden bench she had been seated on. After having arrived to the island form the Eastern side, she had heard the king was throwing a massive banquet for his people. Curious and hungry, the young woman had followed the crowds and had received a platter of food, all for herself. She had once heard of the political unrest of the country, but Drought Island and her own home held no ties with one another, so she had never dug deeper into the countries' knowledge. "From the looks of things though..." she had said to herself upon being handed the food, "things aren't as bad as one would be led to believe."

The civilians that had gathered didn't seem to think much of the soldiers running about, but as a fighter herself, she could recognise the look of a man who was on edge. Clenching her fists, she bent both of her arms before stretching them out, the tight training weights that were disguised as arm and leg warmers shuddered for a moment, the metallic sand that was used to compose the sheets that added the weight shifted, not that she could feel them. With a slight sigh, she felt that if there was some sort of an attack, she should try and find some way to leave the town. Turning towards the gates, she decided to exit via the town, wrap around the way she came and leave through the docks. With a nod to herself, she figured that to be the best plan of action.

As she travelled through the town, she couldn't help but feel how ominous it all seemed. The moon's rays cast an eerie glow to the sandstone houses and the sound of winds howling through the deserts made their way to the streets, creating an atmosphere that just screamed unsafe. Not only that, it appeared as if the night was much warmer than any she had ever experienced. This had been chalked up to the Steam Graveyard that some of the locals had murmured about, but even they couldn't help but note that the heat had risen during the night. Arriving at a forked road, she could smell the ocean air from afar. It was then that the sound of a might explosion, along with a quiet trembling came from the opposite way. Her lips pressed tightly together, she couldn't help but wonder what it was. "Don't turn around," she said to herself, her hands by her side as she took the road to the docks, quietly nodding to herself. "It's just the winds..." she tried to comfort herself. "I bet there isn't a single soul there...." she shook her head, her face turning into a wince. "No one that might need your... Help... Damn it," swearing to herself, she turned on her heels and began running back along the path that would lead to the docks and instead taking the path from where the explosion had came from.

Arriving for the final scene of the fight between a young boy who wore goggles and an odd attire versus an opponent who was more muscle than man, Kamina couldn't help but widen her eyes in amazement as the young boy was thrown straight into the air with a great feat of strength, whilst his opponent quickly left the scene. "Who on earth... was that man?" she whispered to herself, her eyes peering through the darkness before there was a sudden change in heat. The cold air of the night whisked around her, following the disappearance of the once startling heat, this drew her eyes towards the falling form of the young boy. Slowly making his way down to earth, Kamina swore once again to herself as she winded up both of her arms.

Her eyes darting along crates and low rooftops, she made a path for herself and soon followed it, her muscles bulging beneath her cardigan and leg warmers as she thundered atop of the rooftops that overlooked the area where the battle had once been. Leaping from roof to roof, platform to platform, she made a quick estimation on the speed and force the boy was falling at. As she finally reached the last roof, the one closest to where the fight had been and ultimately, where the boy had been thrown up at, she made the final run, leaping off the ledge with all of her force, stretching out both of her arms as she did so to wrap them around the boys unconscious form.

This action rocketed them off towards the side, Kamina turning her body so that her back was facing the ground and bent both of her legs, her feet tore across the ground, kicking up dirt and leaving a heavy, dark indent into the ground as she did so. Gritting her teeth, she made sure that the boy didn't get caught up in the action, though her body did tremble under the force and she could tell that if it were for the plating around her legs, she would have ended up with nasty lacerations. As they made the final stride, the force and trembling caused Kamina to lose her footing and fall on her back, sliding along it. With a fierce groan, she came to a halt along the ground. Throwing the boy off of her, she returned to her feet and carried him, this time in a piggy-back fashion, to a nearby storage room, whose door she busted open with her foot. To her relief, no one dwelled inside. "Aw geez, saving kids that fall from the sky, whatever happened to martial arts, Kamina?" she asked herself, her brows pinched into a look of disbelief as she stared at the ceiling, resting her back along the wall as she waited for the boy to resume conciousness.
Back to top Go down
Silvers

Silvers

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Chronicle - Chapter 2 - The Journey Across Steam Desert!    Chronicle - Chapter 2 - The Journey Across Steam Desert!  EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 11:08 pm

875 WORDS
@KAMINA @Prankstar
let's join forces,
"It's warm." Tiger thought, drifting in a black space, a mental image of his body being surrounded by a mass of darkness, almost as deep as the ocean blue. "Despite eerie looks of this place... It's warm. Almost like I'm being cradled in arms... Mother... Father... Would you be proud of me? Now that I'm a pirate." Tiger said almost with a slight smirk on his face talking in his slumber. Suddenly it was cold again, Tiger's body temperature had returned to normal, as he slowly opened his eyes, springing upwards, he looked around the room inspecting it's contents for his former sparring partner, "MUSCLE-HEAD!" Tiger shouted. To his surprise before him was a black haired woman, her hair fashioned in ponytails and her golden eyes shone in the pieces of moonlight that trickled through the storage rooms windowpane, especially from the transparent nature of the ceiling. With his eyes half open, he inspected the woman from head to toe, "Flat Chest... Did the King turn into a woman!?" Tiger exclaimed. Shaking his head, "Come on Tiger... That's impossible. Which means..." Tiger said, nodding his head in approval by the end of his sentence. "Hmm... I was fighting blonde... Then he chucked me into the sky... I was falling..." Tiger talked out loud to himself, as he tried to reason out his current predicament, steam trickled from his head in a mixture of frustration and confusion. "Maybe I fell... Then she caught me... Which means my injuries shouldn't be that bad!" Tiger declared, trying to spring himself upwards to his feet, only to fall to the ground in excruciating pain. "Okay... bad idea." Tiger said rolling around on the ground, finishing the motion on his back, wiggling his hands like a starfish. "I'm so rude. Hey there... Goldie... Sorry I don't actually know ya' name. Name's Tiger... Tiger K. Meruem. I'm a pirate whose came to this country to defeat the King... I guess." Tiger said unsure near the end. "However, he doesn't seem like that much of a bad guy." Tiger concluded, still on floor on his back.

The Eastern city was shot into frames, the princess and the King were escorted from the Castle, into nearby caves which lied underground of the Castle. "My liege stay here! I'll go into the City and try to quell these fires... However, I've received news... The Council members burned alive in these fires... I'm so sorry sir." Romeo reported, with a painful look of disdain on his face. "Oh my..." the King cried out, falling to his knees brought to tears from the loss of his Uncles, Cousins and Role Models who resided in the Council Chambers. "Father..." Cleo shouted, resting her arms around her father's back in grievance. The Queen's breathing became erratic as well, now removed from the comforts of her home, to the ramshackle cabin, which lied about fifty meters into the cave. In the City, the Western Army, who advanced ahead of the pack arrives, helping the Easterners to quell the flames across the city, only to be met with hostility. Eastern soldiers began slay the Western soldiers, in belief that they were the true conspirators behind the fires. Slowly, the rescue provisions the West tried to provide for the East, became an all out slaughter fest between the rivaling states. B lining for the Royal Castle, Castor rushed through the city, breaking through every shield, guard and building until he arrived to the Castles Gates. "100 Notches." Castor uttered. Slamming his fist into the thick castle exterior walls, Castor blew a hole in the wall, strolling into the courtyard solo. " 'Crumbling Sentinels in East and West...'That's the first part of the riddle correct. The only Sentinel in the East is... The statue right before me!" Castor exclaimed.

JJ and Commodore's Frank's party arrive shortly afterwards in the East, however the scene was horrific. The dank smell of blood, smoke and freshly dead bodies ushered through the city, strong enough to make the weakest of men relieve themselves of their lunch. "Horrible..." JJ said, smirking slightly. The Western and Eastern soldiers rage burned with true rage, "Give us back our land!", "You stole from us first!", "Look what you did to the Queen!?", "Why!? Moma... WAKE UP!", "It's the curse... it's because we didn't pray to the Gods... Isn't it?", "Come on boy... move..." , "I can't my legs are trapped!", "Someone please help us!". The sounds of all of those suffering from the torching city filled JJ and the marines ears, almost like those of a chef in a busy kitchen on a Saturday evening. However, what was cooking was neither food nor even the words for a response, but fear and confusion in the hearts of those who say the scene before them. In the courtyard, Castor focuses his muscles core strength, placing his hands behind his back, with his fingers clutched, in the formation of grasping an orb. "130 Notches... 131...." the man counted patiently. The Statue before him was over twenty feet tall and made of pure solid concrete stone slabs, fashioned by their ancestors eons ago. Interestingly, there's a similar statue located in the East with a different overall design but generally, it was the same statue.

ASTERISM@ネバーランド
Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation
First Generation
Prankster

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Chronicle - Chapter 2 - The Journey Across Steam Desert!    Chronicle - Chapter 2 - The Journey Across Steam Desert!  EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 12:54 am

Commodore Frank looked around as he saw the hellish hate. He looked on at the burning seen remembering his past. The day his very own home burned down. He quickly snapped in too action as he had his marine. Tend to the injured as other put out the fire.
If this is how these people react them they have no need to join the world. I will go talk to that hellish king for ordering such a evil command.
He looked  on and started running towards the east castle knocking soldiers back as he made his way there. Anger in his eyes he could only think of one way to end such a man such as the king.
To think he'll go this far I don't even know the man and I already hate it. Could it be the west was right to not help his wife. Who just might be the wicked witch posing as sleeping Beauty.Just wait on it you foolishness family.
He makes it to the castle clearly ready to make himself known to the royal family. But as he got there he couldn't help but wonder who that muscle bound guy was. Thinking to his self that guy could danger phoning his marine to stay alert around him. Commodore Frank began to search the seemingly empty castle.

Last edited by Prankster on Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kamina Newton

Kamina Newton

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Chronicle - Chapter 2 - The Journey Across Steam Desert!    Chronicle - Chapter 2 - The Journey Across Steam Desert!  EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 9:45 am

With the sudden yell that escaped the boy's lips as his eyes snapped open, Kamina found herself jumping. The sudden noise having taken her out of her calm state of mind and instead, she found herself find some idiom of anger form this loud outburst. The boy had been knocked out completely and had, in no way, been able to help her lug his his body through the streets and onto the makeshift bed she had fashioned for him. Now, here he was, yelling out unintelligible garbage about muscles. "How hard did that blow hit him?" she asked herself for a moment before the boy's eyes fell onto her own figure. It appeared that he was sizing her up in some shape or form, scanning her figure temporarily. Then, to her shock, the young boy called her out on being flatchested. Her arms wrapping around her front, her cheeks with red as she quickly jumped to her feet. "Fl-flat chested?! That's no way to talk to a lady!" she cried, before thwacking him over his head with her fist, disregarding any of his previous injuries. "I've always been a woman, dumbass!"

After that, he began to mutter to himself. Kamina figured that this boy had either been hit harder than she had initially thought, or that he happened to be a superb idiot. As he finally managed to figure out that she had in fact carried him after catching him in the air, no easy feat that she was still feeling sore after, the boy tried to hop to his feet. "No wait, you idi-" her wide eyed yell was cut short as he instantly fell face-forward onto the floor. Sprawled out like some kind of urchin, he shuddered as he apologised. "Idiot," she sighed.

But to think, this boy was able to stand head to head with that monster of a man from earlier... what he lacks in brains, I bet he make sup for muscles. Maybe this kid could be a good opponent some time in the future... she thought to herself, crossing her arms across her waste as she stared down at the man, unable to bring himself to his feet. Or maybe I'm just being hopeful.

As he went to introduce himself, he referred to her as Goldie, a title she could only imagine came from her eye colour. With a soft sigh, she grabbed the boy's collar in an attempt to lift him off of the ground and back onto the box he had been laying upon, only this time, she kept him sitting upright rather than laying down. "My name is Kamina, Kamina Newton. I'm something of a martial artist," she sighed, raising her fingers to rub against her temples as she sat back down against the wall, she would have had to look up to see Tiger's face. "Defeat the king..." she repeated before her eyes widened. "You don't mean that guy I watched you fight? He's more muscle than man! After that loss, how do you think you can fight him again? Why would you even want to fight a King... I've got nothing against Pirates, but isn't something like that a little much?!" she cried, her jaw gaping open as she started at this boy. His attire made him look crazy enough as it was, but now he was going on about usurping an entire kingdom. What kind of crazy kid was he?
Back to top Go down
Silvers

Silvers

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Chronicle - Chapter 2 - The Journey Across Steam Desert!    Chronicle - Chapter 2 - The Journey Across Steam Desert!  EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 10:18 pm

853 WORDS
@KAMINA @Prankstar
let's join forces,
"I have to." Tiger said, dusting off his hat. Placing the wizard hat on his dome, Tiger stopped his flailing motion to look across the room at Kamina. "I have to become at least the Strongest in the South if I want to conqueror the Grandline. The first step, is defeating Castor, was it?" Tiger said, pondering if the man's name was what he said it to be, tilting his hide to the side. "Besides... If I don't defeat Castor, there's a little lady in the East whose mother will never get the attention she needs." Castor said, pulling his hat down to cover his eyes, trying get up once again but stumbling back onto the floor, this time falling face flat. "I won't ever... loose again. Since that day... I won't." Tiger said serious tone in his voice, digging his nails into wooden box the woman helped him onto. "Could you reach into my bag... I have some herbal supplements that alleviate pain if I sit around here... He'll get away. Do you know which direction Muscle-head went in!?" Tiger exclaimed. The flames in the East burned violently, with the assistance of the marine core however it was quell significantly. The citizen's were evacuated out of the city for the most part but the flames can't seemed to be quelled. "It must be Lighter Snake Vemon... It's highly combustible and impossible to extinguish!" JJ shouted, picking up the water vessel to toss on the raging fire.

"Just using water won't work! You need to mix it with sand! It's only thing that will negate the combustive properties of the venom!" JJ instructed to the guards and the men. Shortly after the flames increased, the fighting between the Eastern and Western soldiers ceased in hopes of saving the innocent lives that existed within the cities walls. In the catacombs, Romeo's true fangs finally revealed. Plunging his blade through the King's back, Arthur began to spew blood from his mouth. "Romeo... What in the world are you doing?" Arthur uttered in terror. "I'm just fulfilling a promise I made with a certain pirate three years ago my liege." Romeo said smiling passionately licking the blood off his hand. Pulling his blade from the King's back, the man fell to the floor. "Cleo! Run! You need to follow the tunnels back outside the city! This place is com-" King's warning was silenced once again with a blade to his shoulder blade this time. "It's a shame... The man once praised for his swordsmanship in all of Drought Island... but I have mercy." Romeo said smiling. Tossing a blade from his waist towards the King, he declared, "Fight me. I'll give you these last fleeting moments to be the good poppa bear that you are and save your daughter. Or, should I tell her..." "Stop it Romeo!" the King shouted picking up the blade in rage. "Who the person who poisoned your mother truly was, Arthur?" Romeo shouted. "Blood Ripper!" Arthur shouted, drawing his blade slashing at a diagonal angle to rip open Romeo's chest plate. Romeo intercepted the King's attempt, jumping backwards, causing the man to stumble from his wound, which he previously inflicted. "Your mother was poisoned by King Arthur... He caught her in a lecherous relationship with one of the men in his own guard!" Arthur shouted. "Lies." Cleo said in rebuttal, frozen in fear from the current scenario. "Why should I believe you over my father!?" the princess shouted. The man's smile changed from a smile to a neutral expression, "Because... I was the man who your mother had the affair with." Romeo. "Isn't that right... Arthur?" Romeo concluded. "My mother would never-" the princess shouted but her words were stifled from the tears in her father's eyes.

"Now I'll take this plan to it's final stages... Your father's initial affair princess... and your mother's affair essentially never happened. I used my Dream Dream Fruit to fabricate both of the encounters they had... the bitter twist was it was with each other. You know what the bigger laugh is... The poison... I gave to give to her... When you chickened out at the last moment... I was the one who went through with it... Do you remember King... How I came to you that day and begged your forgiveness for my mistake!? and you took all upon yourself. This is the end. Toady is the last day I'll act as your Royal Guard. My last gift you is this... My Former King and My Future Queen of the United East and West. When I kill your father... I'll trap your brain in a spell, making you marry Castor." Romeo shouted frantically, his rant almost sounded like the ramblings of a mad man. "No one can save you princess!" Romeo shouted. The King lunged towards Romeo, managing to stab his blade into his shoulder, forcing the man onto the ground. "Run! Cleo! If you die here it's over for the East! I'll explain everything later!" Arthur shouted. Cleo ran as hard she could, the stony surfaces cutting against the bottom of her delicate skin.
ASTERISM@ネバーランド

Last edited by Silvers on Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation
First Generation
Prankster

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Chronicle - Chapter 2 - The Journey Across Steam Desert!    Chronicle - Chapter 2 - The Journey Across Steam Desert!  EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 3:02 am

As he enters the castle and began to walk through the halls his footsteps echoed. He see soldiers lying everywhere as doe they been attacked. Not all but most Frank sees one soldier barley hanging on he walks up to him. Helping him up the soldier looked at Commodore Frank hat. Saying to himself a marine. Yes I am and your self now tell me what happened here. The soldier looked on at him then said,I truly don't know some guy came out of no where and attacked us crazy strength you know. Commodore Frank looked on,I see tell me where is your king I must know. The soldier took a deep breath than said, the king left not to long ago he went through some secret way. The catacombs to be correct. Oh no the king and his family might be in trouble. Please sir you must help him.
Commodore Frank looked disgusted.Why would you want to help a man who sent you to your death for unjust reasons a man who just burn down a town. The soldier shook his head saying no then began to tell Commodore Frank about what's been going on here. I see then I'll go find your king if I'm not to late that is. Hang tight my men will arrive shortly. Commodore Frank laid the young soldier against the wall as he prepared to leave. Searching the castle quickly til he found the way the Royal family took. Commodore Frank began to go after them.
Back to top Go down
Kamina Newton

Kamina Newton

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Chronicle - Chapter 2 - The Journey Across Steam Desert!    Chronicle - Chapter 2 - The Journey Across Steam Desert!  EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 4:48 pm

Taking a slow, calm breath through her nostrils to try and settle her own anxiety over the affair of having to deal with this idiot, she released a sharp and heavy breath in response to how adamant he was. The breath had brought her head down for a moment, she allowed her eyes to close as she pondered the situation. "Seems your so dense that saying no would only bounce right off of you..." she muttered to herself finally before slowly turning her head up to look at the goggle wearing boy. With a solemn nod, she leaned down towards the boy's bag and begrudgingly rooted through it before procuring the heard that he had request for, handing it back over to him.

"So Castor is the muscle head then?" she asked, saying the name aloud as she sat back down, turning her head once again to the heavens. "Listen kid... Is this guy is as strong as you make him out to be, should you really be fighting him in that condition... What am I think, I've only spoken to you for less than five minutes and the only thing you've been saying is that you're going to fight him..." she tried, taking a moment to focus on her own words.

With another nod, she crossed her arms over her chest. "Okay, I'll tell you where we went, but," she held up a finger, pointing it straight at the young boy. "You're taking me with you. That Castor guy, he's stronger than anyone I've ever seen and it's my goal to be one of the strongest on these seas, so you better believe I'll be there to be in this scrap!" she claimed, her brows furrowed as she glared at the boy. She didn't know how to take him, but if he was a fighter then maybe he was about to give her the training she needed.
Back to top Go down
Silvers

Silvers

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Chronicle - Chapter 2 - The Journey Across Steam Desert!    Chronicle - Chapter 2 - The Journey Across Steam Desert!  EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 2:52 pm

853 WORDS
@KAMINA @Prankstar
let's join forces,
"Break! Gatling Dragon!" Castor shouted. Sinking his fists into stone statue that stood in the center of the courtyard, the tall sentinel crumbled. The shockwave rushed through the courtyard, knocking back the guards who watched on in awe, as the statue that had stood in the East for almost 2000 years prior, was now falling into large chunks, so colossal that if anyone were to stand under their merit they'd be crushed. "Now then..." Castor said. "I wonder if Romeo's finished skinning the King." Castor said, reaching in his jacket to pull out a cigar. Lighting the cigar, the man took a deep puff on the cuban, he stared up to the early morning sky, as the sun broke on the horizon. Running out the catacombs into the hallways, Cleo bumped into the marine officer, who was strangely dressed with face paint on. Petrified, the princess scattered away from the man, kicking off the ground to escape in a frantic manner. "Princess." a voice uttered from the distance. Romeo walked up the hallway, with sinister glare in his eyes. "Oh look... The marines have arrived. I wonder if you're old enough to remember my name, The Nightmare, Romeo Waters. Formerly 35,000,000 before I 'died'" the man concluded with a hint of sarcasm on the last word. Dashing towards the marine, in attempts to cut him down instantaneously, his first interest was the heart. Extending his hand specifically six inches outwards after closing the ten meter distance that separated the two men, wrist firmly connected to his target and his sheath, the blades motion traveled towards the marine officer, seemingly higher rank due to his attire.

Taking the vial from Kamina, Tiger drunk the contents of the brown elixir which turned his tongue blue for some reason. Sticking his tongue out to examine the color, in a few moments, Tiger returned to his feet, fractured ligaments and all. Inhaling deeply, Tiger stretched his arms out, usually in his general stance to wiggle them, but his long-arm tribe birth trait was simply used to pat the woman Kamina on her head as he walked over to her. Cracking his knuckles, "If you want to be the Strongest... Then you'll eventually have to go through me but we'll have that conversation later! Right now, I need to defeat Castor." Tiger said, panting heavily, as the potion though negates his pain, makes him extremely dehydrated. Tiger panting like a dog, looking around in search of water. Dipping his head in a nearby merchants barrel of water, Tiger gobbles down the whole fixture. Pulling his head and his now dampened hat out, a man running frantically through the streets bump into Tiger. What was even more strange was the factor that the vendors had just abandoned their stalls and stations, however, Tiger had no knowledge of the banquet. The man hopped up, running once again at a break neck pace, the message he was screaming in the distance became more clear, "Castor has invaded the East! He's burning the city down as we speak! All Hail King Castor!" the man said with a smile on his face. The happy expression on the man's face upset Tiger, not his feelings but the lack of humanity a human could have towards life. Irony, the man who longed to identify himself as a pirate felt slowly conflicted, as 'Don't pirates do this to cities frequently?', rung through his head. However, Tiger never identified himself as that kind of pirate, nor did he separate himself from the lot. Sin is sin, as his grandmother would frequently tell him with a stern demeanor.

"Before we go... There's something I have to say... to these townspeople. Follow me Kamina!" Tiger said, all of a sudden, shooting off at top speed towards the Castle. Somewhere in the desert, location Steam Graveyard, a rumbling could be examined, a movement neither the West nor East could feel just yet. Breaking through the sandy texture of the desert's pits was the top of a pyramid. However, it wouldn't reveal pinnacle enough for the human eye to visualize but enough to see the Drought Island language for, "Monster".
ASTERISM@ネバーランド
Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation
First Generation
Prankster

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Chronicle - Chapter 2 - The Journey Across Steam Desert!    Chronicle - Chapter 2 - The Journey Across Steam Desert!  EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 7:57 pm

Commodore Frank looked on as he was walking out of nowhere he was bump by a strang girl. She looked at him jumping back seemingly shocked at his war paint. Before he could say something about man said princess. Commodore Frank looked over to see who it is the man introduced his self as a thought to be long dead pirate captain. I had a bounty of 35,000,000. Commodore Frank looked at him without a care. The man then rushed at Frank as he put his cigar in his mouth then little it.
The former pirate seemed to be confident in his knife skills as he rushed Commodore Frank. You got to be joking about this The Nightmare Romeo Waters is alive after all. But to use a knife or any kind of Melee weapon on me. Well it's like trynna light a fire in a blizzard.
As Romeo came close to him Commodore Frank had his fingers crossed as he looked at the princess literally turning away from Romeo. As little did Romeo knew he was about to encounter Commodore Frank devil fruit power. The power to create near indestructible barriers.
Commodore Frank looked at the strange girl who in fact is princess Cleo then said,You stay right there ms. Princess Cleo I have a word or two to ask you. Once I take out this low life we'll how that talk.
Back to top Go down
Kamina Newton

Kamina Newton

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Chronicle - Chapter 2 - The Journey Across Steam Desert!    Chronicle - Chapter 2 - The Journey Across Steam Desert!  EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 6:42 pm

To her utmost amazement, Kamina watched as the boy took the vial from her hands and downed the contents within one gulp. She was already doing her best to disregard the fact that he had very odd looking arms, deciding to ask questions such as those later and instead watch on as the boy made a very hasty recovery, holding a vitality which surpassed even hers, despite the fact that she hadn't been the one who was caught in a downhill match only some while ago. Taking a slow, calm breath the girl decided to allow herself a moment to think before answering the claims that he made about being the strongest. "Go through you?! Are you kidding me? Of course I could run right through you at any point I wat, don't even put yourself on my level, you damn kitten!" she roared, getting frustrated by the fact that this kid, whose life she had just saved, dared to insinuate that he was somehow stronger than her, a foolish claim if there had ever been one to make.

Already back on her feet and her arms shaking from the pent up anger she was temporarily with-holding, she did manage to give herself an internal pat on the back at the kitten quip that she had made. Her angry expression dropped as she saw the blue tongue that the boy now had, leading to her placing a palm over her face and shaking gently. As he went to drink up an entire barrel of water, she took a look outside and realised just how quiet the town really was. "Two monsters doing battle in an empty town... Today just can't get any weirder...." she sighed to herself, shaking her head.

Nodding, she followed along. "Don't think I'm letting you out of my site, you owe me you life, kid!" she called after the boy as he raced on ahead, having heard that the man he was searching for and had just lost to, Castor, was beginning to wreak havoc across the other end of the island, no doubt was he some kind of villain.
Back to top Go down
Silvers

Silvers

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Chronicle - Chapter 2 - The Journey Across Steam Desert!    Chronicle - Chapter 2 - The Journey Across Steam Desert!  EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 8:31 pm

859 WORDS
@KAMINA @Prankstar
let's join forces,
The sound of metal clanking against a tough surface echoed in the hallways as Romeo and Frank's weapons, sword and barrier, respectively clashed. "Hoho... Devil Fruit?" Romeo said grinning. "I guess I should use mine too." Romeo exclaimed. "Dream Dream... Eater." Romeo said, sucking air it appeared but aura was surrounding the sucking motion. Bulking up in strength with each advancement of his spiraling intake, Romeo pushed backwards creating distance between himself and Frank, roughly five meters. "I need more power..." Romeo thought. "Even with my increased strength his barriers are tough... However" Romeo thought, dashing forward once again, Romeo changed direction of his streamline dash, leaning to the right, curving his blade around the barrier sheet, attempting to impale the man's arm. "I can't spend much time with you Frank. If I do... My princess is going to get away. Though... Prince Charming should've arrived by now." Romeo concluded. In the palace courtyard, the Princess, Cleo and The King of The West, Castor, met eyes for the first time. "Castor... Why are you here... What's all that noise from the city!?" Cleo shouted. "It's the beginning of our Era princess... The End of the East and the West. The birth of a new kingdom with both parties joining hands in unity, I'll call it Desertia." Castor said grinning. "I'll never marry you Castor! No matter what! I believe your behind all of this!" Cleo shouted. "Even if I promise to cure you mother's illness!?" Castor shouted. Cleo fell to her knees, biting her bottom lip, "As the leader of the East... I can't let my personal problem cloud my actions for this Kingdom. My mother would feel the same." Cleo said coldly. "No Cleo, Castor is right. It's time for the East and the West to merge becoming one." a faint voice from the distance uttered. Cleo's eyes welled with tears, as she recognized the voice coming from the shadowy hallway. "Mother." Cleo uttered. Awakened in a zombie like state by Romeo's Dream Dream Fruit, the Queen began to brainwash Cleo. "Castor... Bring an end to all of this and I'll give you my daughter's hand in marriage." the Queen commanded. "Mother! Are you truly okay!? Do you know what your agreeing too!? These people manipulated you and father!?" Cleo shouted. Castor began to laugh frantically, "Don't you get it foolish girl!? It's all over! Your mother is a puppet in our hands... JJ should be finishing up as well. It's over. We are the East's new heroes... Your father is our scapegoat." Castor. From the city, the screams could be heard, "Execute the King! Execute the King!" from the Westerns.

Meanwhile in the West, "Well you better keep up then!" Tiger shouted, wiggling his hands in the breeze as he dashed towards the palace gates. Covering his hands in Chi, Tiger broke down the thick wooden gates, entering into the location of the feast's mess hall. The giant statue stood before Tiger, it was fashioned in the mug of a former King of sorts. Clenching his fists, the happily sleeping people, who had passed out from the feasts, consumed in glee from the merriment Castor had provided. "They are sleeping... People are dying as we speak and these people are sleeping..." Tiger thought in rage. Steam oozed from Tiger's body, "I get it now... When I'm angry... The heat around my body increases... Almost like I'm turning up the Notch on a furnace." Tiger thought internally, stewing in the anger. "Steam Volume!" Tiger shouted. "WAKE UP YOU BASTARDS! PEOPLE ARE DYING IN THE EAST WE NEED TO GO AND GIVE THEM ASSISTANCE!" Tiger shouted. The people rolled over, some awoke, other stood deep in their sleep, "Help the East? Ha!? I hope King Castor burn those idiots to the ground! They killed our kinsmen! We'd never help them. The Gods would surely laugh at us!" one of the men, laying on his side shouted out in disgust. As Tiger's temperatures increased, the residual heat began to stream off, waking up the citizen's from the share pressure coming off Tiger's body. However, no one moved a wink, Tiger's anger exploded, slamming his fist onto the statue surface, the mixture of Chi and Heat broke the stone sentinels frame. The crumbling sound of the falling chunks awoke the citizen's causing them to scatter from the tumbling slabs. Tiger and Castor had just set into motion, a sleeping beast that neither of them may not have been ready to handle. "People are dying! It doesn't matter what you rotten bastards think anyway! Give me a camel! I'll go and save them myself godamnit'" Tiger exclaimed. In the center of Drought Island, the buried pyramid that was once hidden beneath the desert, emerged from the sand, and it's chamber doors open. Immense heat exuded from the pyramid, from it's frame, 8' foot monsters escaped. "Brother... The curse has been lifted. It's time to reclaim the Desert Land as ours..." a voice echoed from the chambers, located at the bottom of the pyramid. Ruby eyes awoken, a surge escaped into the desert, in the East and the West, tremor's could be examined.
ASTERISM@ネバーランド
Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation
First Generation
Prankster

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Chronicle - Chapter 2 - The Journey Across Steam Desert!    Chronicle - Chapter 2 - The Journey Across Steam Desert!  EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 9:20 pm

Commodore Frank looked on and stood still not moving much. He was a little shocked to learn he had the dream dream fruit. However his ability of the barrier effects was sure to protect him. As Romeo jumped back than tried to rush him from the right. Commodore Frank stood there as he made his barrier too good to the right preparing to block the attack. Listen your devil fruit could do a lot of damage to certain people. Then again it won't you want to know why. Because my barriers that's why. It could repel attacks and nuke your devil fruit power if it tries to enter my barrier. Commodore Frank pulled out two staffs preparing to use them.
This is where I end you and take your devil fruit. It will sell good don't you think. Commodore Frank began to walk towards him he formed his barrier in a balled like format as he was rolling as he was walking.
Back to top Go down
Kamina Newton

Kamina Newton

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Chronicle - Chapter 2 - The Journey Across Steam Desert!    Chronicle - Chapter 2 - The Journey Across Steam Desert!  EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 2:27 pm

Her lips pressing tightly against each other, Kamina resisted the urge to once again slap the boy upside his head once again, her brows furrowed and her face formed into an angry scowl as she ran behind him, staying by his right. As she did, she made sure to give the boy an extra look. She hadn't mentioned it nor given all that much thought, but his arms were a lot longer than a normal man's. She hadn't wanted to bring it up, in fear of saying something she shouldn't, but the boy was irritating enough for her to want to know and have less of a worry of stumbling on any hurt feelings. She also wanted to make sure that none of his wounds proved to be worse than they already were. He had a high vitality, high enough that she would even wager that it rivalled her own. With a soft shake of her head, the black haired martial artist figured that Tiger would be the ideal person to hang about with on this island if she wanted to somehow continue with her training on this sudden exploit.

As the two arrived to the gates of the castle, the girl frowned to herself. "And how are we going to get through-" she words were cut off as the oddly dressed, goggled pirate burst through the main gate, splinters of the large wooden wall flying all about the place. Tensing her arms, Kamina slowly shook her own head, wondering why on earth she had even bothered asking the kid a question. "Oi, goggle brain! If they start asking about damages, I hope you know I'm placing the blame on you!" she yelled back to him, not that she figured her words would reach the dense child. The two would then enter the great mess hall, where the dark skinned girl had been resting earlier that night. The citizens would look up from their meals, others would continue to gorge on their food, but it was evident that most eyes were on the robed figure who had, unbeknownst to them, fought their king. All of a sudden, the girl felt very out of place.

It was then that something clicked for the brawler. Her eyes narrowing, the girl clenched her fists. No, they weren't simply looking at the boy, their faces just happened to have been left in that direction and those who were eating, had happened to have left food within their maws, hanging their like animals who had fallen asleep through their meals. Her fists shaking with anger, Kamina let out an angry breath. "This is how the rich treat others, disgusting," she spat, ashamed to have been caught up in the affair earlier.

Before she could say anything to the goggled man, she felt something brush against her skin. Looking over to Tiger, she noticed that it had been a wave of heat, or rather, steam that was now ebbing free from his body. Her exposed stomach had water forming across her smooth skin, causing her to take a few steps back in recoil. "Wh-what? Is this... the power of the sea devil?" she asked, recalling tales of people having used powers such as these. She had seen a few individuals with this ability, and had witnessed them exhibiting these powers for their own use, but she was hardly an expert on them. "What type of power do you hold?" she asked herself quietly, looking on at the boy as he stood, his powers awakening with his anger. Deciding to hold her ground, she stood, feeling the heat swirl around the room before Tiger let loose his frustration in an exploding tone of voice.

As he did, Kamina found that some of the natives were stirred by this and awoke, but many still sat dazed or asleep. As they awoke to his words, the countrymen began to laugh at them for suggesting that they go help their fellow islanders, something which caused Kamina to glare at them. Descpicable, she thought to herself, clenching her teeth as she did so. In a show of anger, Tiger fired a fierce blow towards the statue and much to her own surprise, she watched as the form of the statue began to shudder and crack before it began to crumble apart, heat releasing the cracks of the stone figure. Dust was kicked up and filled the mess hall's floors. The noise combined with the sheer force of the falling sentinel woke up the rest of those who had still been asleep.

"Tiger..." Kamina started before somethign began to rumble beneath her feet. "An earthquake? Now of all times?!" the girl yelled as she tried to keep her footing, the force of the earthquake, as she found, stemmed from some place far to the west, in the direction of the desert. "We better catch a ride and fast. Oi, you!" the girl growled, darting over to a well dressed man. "I want your best damn camels, now!" she ordered, picking the man off from his feet before throwing him off to the direction of the gates in the hopes that he'd fetch the pair rides.
Back to top Go down
Silvers

Silvers

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Chronicle - Chapter 2 - The Journey Across Steam Desert!    Chronicle - Chapter 2 - The Journey Across Steam Desert!  EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 1:08 am

859 WORDS
@KAMINA @Prankstar
let's join forces,
"Your right! Kammy! Let's go!" Tiger shouted, grabbing the reins of the cammel-horse, hopping onto the cammel's back. Riding ahead, after stealing the cammel's from the possession of the merchant, Tiger and Kamina began to ride through the desert's night scape, as the sun slowly broke into the horizon. "Hang in there... Princess. I swear if Castor hurts you..." Tiger thought. Meanwhile, in the East, "Devil Fruit, Barriers... Is that what is? Who said anything about fighting you directly!?" Romeo said, slamming a bag of powder from his pocket which contained a dust which exploded, filling the whole corridor with the spoke like substance. "Better whole your breathe... Anyone who inhales that spore... goes... to... sleep." Romeo said, inhaling his own spore and passing out. Suddenly, from his body a dark ominous purple aura escaped. "Dream Dream Monster! Once I fall asleep, I can use my own nightmares and collected dream energy to create a beast ten times my physical form... So marine... what will it be!? Will you fall asleep or will my claws rip through that barrier of yours!?" the Guard shouted. Meanwhile, a loud speaker signaled through the sand snail system that wired the Eastern City. "People of Eastern Drought... Lend me your ears. The fires in the city have been quelled by the West. My mother's illness has also been lifted by the Westerners. Our unity has been made official by these actions..." Cleo said, trying her best to hold back her tears. With Castor smiling adjacent from her, his arms firmly strapped around the neck of her mother. "On this day, I, Cleo Liliana Nirvana, announce my marriage to Castor Beserk of the West. Our families will now...." Cleo said, tears dripping from her now hollow eyes. "Be Officialy Merged." Cleo concluded.
ASTERISM@ネバーランド
Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation
First Generation
Prankster

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Chronicle - Chapter 2 - The Journey Across Steam Desert!    Chronicle - Chapter 2 - The Journey Across Steam Desert!  EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 6:31 am

He looked on as his barrier was still up Commodore Frank smiled as the barrier knocked him back. Strangely Romeo pulled out a small bag slamming it to the ground. The bag contained sleeping dust of a sort. The dust spread very quickly around Commodore Frank but it smoothly went around his barrier. Thanks to it's repel effects but than he notice the man knocked out on the floor. Just than a strang looking beast appeared. Commodore Frank at first stepped back to embrace himself. For an incoming attack. But Romeo revealed his fruit attack weakness. The beast is only ten times stronger than his psychological form. Meaning he was around a level 3 prisoner in turns of strength. Romeo made a threat that his claws could break Commodore Frank barrier something even a seeking jaws couldn't do. So he was wondering if the dream beast was stronger than the strongest monster in the sea.I see Romeo your devil fruit is amazing. In fact I want it for myself you understand. So I will tell you what either you join up with a friend of mines and don't go to jail. For crimes against humanity. Or I will kill you and take your devil fruit. Pick and if I was you I'll pick carefully.
Commodore Frank up as the Princess was talking until she was done saying how the east and west will become one. At a plan wedding or something like that. Commodore Frank looked back down at the beast, by the way the stronger your bear strikes my barriers the harder it gets repelled. Now choose for I have a wedding to interrupt. Although Commodore Frank barriers are extremely hard to break they are not indestructible. The question on his mind is which will break first.
Barrier health:250
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chronicle - Chapter 2 - The Journey Across Steam Desert!    Chronicle - Chapter 2 - The Journey Across Steam Desert!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Chronicle - Chapter 2 - The Journey Across Steam Desert!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next