Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

Chronicle - Chapter 3 - The East Has Fallen! Kamina & Tiger's Pinch!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Silvers

Silvers

Position : -
Berries : 800,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

Chronicle - Chapter 3 - The East Has Fallen! Kamina & Tiger's Pinch!  Empty
PostSubject: Chronicle - Chapter 3 - The East Has Fallen! Kamina & Tiger's Pinch!    Chronicle - Chapter 3 - The East Has Fallen! Kamina & Tiger's Pinch!  EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 1:36 am

WORDS
@KAMINA @Prankstar
let's join forces,
we've got our guns and horses. i know you've been burned, but every fire is a lesson learned.
Riding across the desert surface,Kamina and Tiger inched closer and closer to the West. However, via camel, unless they were to cut through the Steam Desert, it'd be impossible to make it to the West in one night, much like Castor's men did via their heat proof carriages. Which left the adventurers with a serious predicament, Tiger's body was immune to hot temperatures but traveling through the hot pocket in the desert proved to be disastrous for Kamina. Nonetheless, Tiger insisted in taking the longer route, "It'll take longer for us to make to the West taking this route... but trust me. Riding into the Steam Thingy section of this desert isn't viable. Like... I only survived because apparently I ate that Devil Fruit... The no swimming thing kind of sucks." Tiger said pouting on camel back. As they traversed the desert, in the distance, their was a pyramid that was emerging slowly from the earth's surface. As Tiger rode passed, it felt as if the temperatures in the desert increased, even though the sun hadn't fully dawned in the distance. "Hey... that wasn't there before... or was it?" Tiger said titling his head to the side. The duo's advance was stopped, a giant desert crab and snake emerged, encircling the two. The monsters were around twenty feet tall, waiting for the perfect moment to pounce and snatch them up. Steam began to trickle off Tiger's body, "I need to learn how to control this heating up thing..." Tiger murmured to himself.
ASTERISM@ネバーランド
Back to top Go down
Kamina Newton

Kamina Newton

Berries : 10,500,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Chronicle - Chapter 3 - The East Has Fallen! Kamina & Tiger's Pinch!    Chronicle - Chapter 3 - The East Has Fallen! Kamina & Tiger's Pinch!  EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 5:25 pm

As herself and Tiger rode through the desert atop the backs of camels, Kamina couldn't help but be envious of the clothing that the goggle-head wore. The baggy clothing would have been very useful for her, as not only was she feeling the ill effects of the desert during the night, but also she found that granules of sand hit against her skin and would leave her with irritable skin for the remainder of the day. Not only that, but she also had to avert her gaze, following the sound that Tiger would make as he rode out through the desert itself. Her head bobbed up and down as the camel's feet hit against the sandy floor, moving at a remarkable speed all by itself, something which she kept quiet about. She didn't want her routes as a country bumpkin to show, especially in front of someone as thick-headed as the longarmsman. If ended up finding relatable qualities between the two of them, Kamina would surely die of embarrassment.

Much to the dark skinned girl's chagrin, the boy decided to forego travelling through the desert itself, despite the fact that it was that much easier to do so and would prevent them form wasting their energy. "Really, I don't think you truly understand how strong I actually am..." the girl grumbled to herself, her hands tightening on the reigns of her camel, which caused the beast to begin huffing with loud and distinguished noises. If there was one thing that riled Kamina up as much as her camel currently was, it was having her skills doubted. Nonetheless, she followed the boy's lead, taking the route that didn't cut through the entirety of the desert.

As they did so, a large geyser of sand burst from the desert, as two beings emerged from the shadowy cover of the night. One was a gargantuan crab, whilst the other, a blood thirsty snake, whose length and width far out did the size of regular bests of the Southern Blue. "Natives of Drought Island, huh. How about I take the crab, that shell looks weak enough," she called over to Tiger as her camel began to slow down.
Back to top Go down
Silvers

Silvers

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Chronicle - Chapter 3 - The East Has Fallen! Kamina & Tiger's Pinch!    Chronicle - Chapter 3 - The East Has Fallen! Kamina & Tiger's Pinch!  EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 1:55 pm

WORDS
@KAMINA @Prankstar
let's join forces,
we've got our guns and horses. i know you've been burned, but every fire is a lesson learned.
Tiger store the snake directly into it's eyes, feeling it's menacing aura. The snake on the other hand, peering into Tiger's eyes only saw one thing, hunger. Tiger's mouth began to salivate, remembering the nights were his grandmother would prepare grilled snake for dinner. "Food- I mean yeah... I'll take the snake then." Tiger said, using his sleeve to wipe away the spit. The snake rushed towards the man nonetheless, opening his mouth in attempts of swallowing the camel and Tiger in one fatal swoop. Tiger heated up, placing his hands outwards, his a single palm opened towards the man. "I hope this works..." Tiger thought. "Spicy Crystal Ball!" Tiger shouted. From Tiger's hand's a ball of heat fired off towards the snake's mouth, cooking the monster's face, on it's surface. The immense pain made the snake panic, slithering away across the sand's surface at a quick pace. Irritated, Tiger hopped off his horse, shooting steam from his nose, chasing the snake in hot pursuit. "Get back here! Fight like a man! Your meat will nourish me! Come on! Snakey! Snake-kun?" Tiger shouted chasing with his hands flailing upward and downward in excitement. After hours of chasing the snake, it's demise was reached. Tiger dragged the snake's carcass against the sandy terrain, almost half cooked from his attacks. "I guess we can take a break for now." Tiger said smiling, licking his lips.
ASTERISM@ネバーランド
Back to top Go down
Kamina Newton

Kamina Newton

Berries : 10,500,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Chronicle - Chapter 3 - The East Has Fallen! Kamina & Tiger's Pinch!    Chronicle - Chapter 3 - The East Has Fallen! Kamina & Tiger's Pinch!  EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 7:44 am

OoC: I'm not altogether sure if I should be posting or waiting for Prank. Figured I may as well play it safe since it's been 4 days now.

As her new acquaintance went off to face off against his designated threat, Kamina rotated her jaw as she prepared to square off against her own foe. Having left the back of her camel, she gave a few mock punches in the air, ready to take down whatever this crap would throw at her. The crab looked down at her, an odd expression splayed across its face. It was very creepy and something she certainly didn't want looking right at her. "What the hell are you looking at, sicko!" she cried.

The crab didn't take too kindly to the exclamation that there was something sick with it and in retaliation, sent forth a thrusting claw attack towards her body, which she hopped off of the ground, her legs having tensed up for this maneuver and ran along the stretch of its arm before hopping once again up into the air, her fist tensed as she did so. "Let's go for a good bit of strength, kah!" she roared, releasing a devastating punch towards the tip of the shell. Whilst it may have been the strongest part of armament that the crab possessed, its shell began to crack and splinter from where the impact was, causing its eyes to simply bulge out from within its caracapace.

With a squeal, the crab's legs shuddered before it buckled out beneath it. With a stern, "Hmph," Kamina crossed her arms and made her way back along the front of the crab and cocked a thumb towards the massive beast. "Sure we can't just use this guy to cross the desert? I'd say he covers more distance and would move a lot faster," she stated crudely. The crab shuddering beneath her footsteps.
Back to top Go down
Silvers

Silvers

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Chronicle - Chapter 3 - The East Has Fallen! Kamina & Tiger's Pinch!    Chronicle - Chapter 3 - The East Has Fallen! Kamina & Tiger's Pinch!  EmptySun May 01, 2016 4:57 am

WORDS
@KAMINA @Prankstar
let's join forces,
Cooking the snake with the natural heat of his body,Tiger began to munch into the snake's cooked body as a delectable delicacy. "S'were mowing wid th' crab swounds great." Tiger said with his mouth half full as he responded to Kamina's question. Swallowing with one big gulp, "You sure you can tame this thing though?" Tiger asked before staring at the fear in the crab's eyes. "Maybe I should watch the way I talk to Kamina sometimes..." Tiger said as he examined the blow on the Tiger's head closely. "They say desert crabs can travel up to 60km an hour once they get going! That should be more than enough to get us to the East before nightfall!" Tiger shouted, flailing his hands about happily, in glee from the filled tummy. Launching himself around Kamina's neck with arm's interlocking like rings, spinning around the amazon woman's body like a windmill. "Can I ask you a question Kamina, how'd you get so strong and why did you come to Drought Island, I kind of just landed here on accident for the most part." Tiger inquired.

"Well Commodore Frank... You find yourself in an interesting position."
Castor said smiling as the Commodore discovered the room with the Queen, the princess and himself. Whistling, Frank was now surrounded with over 150 guards, each bearing arms. "I don't understand why a marine would barge into a civil dispute, on the day when me and my loving wife final swear ourselves to each other." Castor said, smiling happily. "You do know interrupting us would mean that World Government is invading in a country in which it has no jurisdiction?" Castor concluded. "So... What say you Frank? Will you come to our wedding as my special guest!?" Castor exclaimed. In the city, JJ calmed the people, drinking in merriment to the eradication of the fires.

Meanwhile in the deserts core, the ancient society of the sleeping desert monsters, emerge from their tomb to frolic in the sunlight. "WOOOO!" one of the men exclaimed, running around rolling in the hot sand. "It's amazing... Thanks to our Lord's Devil Fruit, we've been able to live over 1,000 of years in that deep slumber! It's now time for us to reclaim the East and the West Kingdom-" the tiny warrior's cries were quickly stopped from the impact of being hit from the 9 foot giant of a man that emerged next to him. "Shut up. Your too noisy. How many times have we told you not to disclose information about Lork Suki's Decay Decay Fruit?" the man's heavy monotone rung in the desert. "You both shouldn't be moving around that much... We must wait until our bodies have been fully rejuvenated, simply bask in the sunlight and not move." the smallest of the men commanded.
ASTERISM@ネバーランド

OCC: Sorry for the late reply! Exams had me caught and I'll be done on the 11th so bare with me until then!
Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation
First Generation
Prankster

Berries : 0

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Chronicle - Chapter 3 - The East Has Fallen! Kamina & Tiger's Pinch!    Chronicle - Chapter 3 - The East Has Fallen! Kamina & Tiger's Pinch!  EmptySun May 01, 2016 3:26 pm

OOC: I didn't know to reply here yet until I was mention but that's all clear now so sorry for the wait

Commodore Frank looked around carefully seeing he was indeed out number but not out matched. However seeing the princess would be the true one in danger. He just might have to play by the wannabe king rules. True putting up his barrier would give him almost safety measures but what of the princess safety. Commodore Frank did call for his ship full back up of 50 soldiers strong. But still that would lead to more deaths. Commodore Frank had to play it cool and take his time and when the time is right here will surely attack. Commodore Frank has known of the Queen sleeping conditions but if he could place her in his barrier that effect would be unless. For the simplest fact that all mental stats would be nuked do to his devil fruit abilities. However every one thinks he could make more than one barrier the truth is he can't. Commodore Frank had his hands tied but he had a master plan to stop the wedding but he needed to get close to the princess mother to achieve it. Alright true enough you have me out number but does that truly mean I'm out matched. I won't fight you all I can't imagine only human after all. But to be frank that's the very reason I'm here this very day. To see if this kingdom would join up with the world government. Seeing we looked the other way but princess on my code of justice and men I promise you. We will help you Castor your devil fruit is really something. Are you sure you want to waste your power doing this.
Commodore Frank been hunting devil fruit users down for some time. If they joined him they lived however if they refused they most certainly would not live. Commodore Frank then sat down and a praying state putting up his barrier waiting just waiting.

Back to top Go down
Silvers

Silvers

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Chronicle - Chapter 3 - The East Has Fallen! Kamina & Tiger's Pinch!    Chronicle - Chapter 3 - The East Has Fallen! Kamina & Tiger's Pinch!  EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 12:38 am

WORDS
@KAMINA @Prankstar
let's join forces,
"Perfect.I'm glad you see things my way, Frank." Castor said with a sinister smile on his face. A menacing presence entered the room, it was Romeo who was now covered in wounds from his battle with Frank. "I'd searched the whole castle for you Frank, I didn't know you'd meet up with Castor. As the new West and Eastern state congressman, I'd hope our prior squabbles won't alter your views on our state." Romeo said smiling smugly as he advanced to Castor's corner. Castor gave off a dastardly cackle, "Congressman? I think you're mistaken Romeo. You've committed treason to my new state... You've attacked my wife, that's enough for the death sentence by our laws in the East and from my knowledge, much worst here in the West." Castor said, turning his back the guards now placed their muskets and spears towards Romeo under Castor's orders. "This wasn't in the deal Castor!" Romeo, realising the current change of events, screaming in pure anger. The sound of pistol firing off four times singled the end of Romeo's life, JJ entered the room after organising the remaining knights from the fire fighting force to usher into the palace. Bowing, JJ fell to his knees, placing his guns back into his holster. "The fire's have been quelled my King." JJ stated with the utmost serious of expressions on his face. "Brilliant! I'll handle the official documents tomorrow! As for tonight, I name JJ my new head of state, though, Jacobin Jameson is your true name isn't it? Sir Jameson, could you kindly show Commodore Frank and his men to the banquet hall!? Open the city! Tonight will be a great feast!" Castor shouted. Hours later, Cleo awoke from her dazed sleep to see Castor sitting at the edge of her bed. "The spell placed on your mother and yourself has been lifted. Romeo is dead. I want you to listen carefully princess to the offer I'm about to put before you." Castor said, staring into the woman's eyes with blank expression.

Meanwhile in the Eastern Kingdom, catastrophe hit. The whole city had been raided and reduced to nothing but pillars of sand in a matter minutes. Eastern Capital, population, 25,000 had now been reduced to null. "Lord Suki. It's time for us to begin our travel to the Western land. Our people await... It's saddening. In our slumber the Easterners have weakened so." Java, the 6'6 man covered in bandages commented. Java's heavy monotone struck fear in all those who heard him, let alone saw his muscular body covered in his tattered, blood stained bandages. "It seems as though most of their forces were depleted. Nonetheless, it proved great fuel for my Devil Fruit. I should easily able to overthrow whoever is the Western King now." Suki said with stern expression. "If it was for that witch... that pirate who sealed us in that pyramid all those long years ago..." Java with great anger, clutching his fists in frustration. "It was our own fault for being weak Java.... Never forget that. Besides, due to my Decay Decay abilities, I was able to turn us into immortals... Undead and Untouched by time itself. Summon Yumi and Polari from picking at the remaining corpses... We march to the West." Suki said, hopping onto the back of  a horse camel.

"I've never seen a kid eat so much. Hurry it up kid, I want to go to the banquet. Why are you so hell spent of eating me out of stock!? It's a celebration the princess has been engaged to the Great Hero of The East... Who would've thought after all these years of division... The Eastern Rats-"
the man stopped himself short. "I mean, Eastern brothers... Anyway finish up your meal! Me and the girls want to taste the Royal Chef's cooking!" the restaurant owner of the West Peak Bar shouted. Gobbling down the largest cup of ale and stuffing his stomach until his belly shot out like a balloon, Tiger plopped onto the ground from overeating and exhaustion from his desert journey. Tiger began to snore.
ASTERISM@ネバーランド

NPC for this Arc:
Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation
First Generation
Prankster

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Chronicle - Chapter 3 - The East Has Fallen! Kamina & Tiger's Pinch!    Chronicle - Chapter 3 - The East Has Fallen! Kamina & Tiger's Pinch!  EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 2:49 am

He sat there thinking to himself at the turn of events that just took place. Everyone was seemingly enjoying there selfs at this party of sort. Castor killing of Romeo truly shock Frank even more so becoming the hero at the same time. Damn it what do that make us? Where do this kingdom truly stand? Frank than stood up zeeing as people was having a great time. He just had to know from both Castor and the princess. He needed to know what was the meaning to all this and the question he came he for. Frank looked up at the night sky thinking to himself. Was that truly his plan or no maybe so i must ask myself. He looked over towards Castor then started to walk towards him. Clearly mad at the turn of events Frank said, say Castor whats the meaning to all this? I mean how do the princess and her mother truly feel about all this? If you truly are the new king here I couldn't care less because technically you took over the kingdom before the goverment got invovled. So with that being said where do you plan to lead this new kingdom are you joining the goverment whom could help you out alot or not?
Back to top Go down
Silvers

Silvers

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Chronicle - Chapter 3 - The East Has Fallen! Kamina & Tiger's Pinch!    Chronicle - Chapter 3 - The East Has Fallen! Kamina & Tiger's Pinch!  EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 1:07 am

WORDS
@KAMINA @Prankstar
let's join forces,
"Have you ever heard the story of the Checkered King?" Castor said, staring at Frank intently. Silence entered the whole room as the vibe of merriment change to an uncomfortable energy. "There once was a Checkered King in the West. He was a cruel King. He'd seek out Western's whose bloodline wasn't 'pure' and leave them to burn and starve on steaks in the Desert Graveyard. Once upon a time, a pirate came to the King of the West. She was the most beautiful woman the world had ever behold. The King fell in love with the woman and offered her aristocracy, power and land in the West in exchange for her hand in marriage. However, the woman refused him. The Checkered King, known for his love of checkered patterned wear decided to punish the woman for denying his hand in friendship. The Western King marched on the Eastern Kingdom, a country known mostly for it's merchant and agriculture, neither for combat prowess or military strength. The King burned the city to the ground because the female pirate had grew fond of their people, even leaving one of her closest men to watch over the East, especially her interest she'd developed in the Kingdom. The woman pirate turned out to be a witch, she returned and with vengeance placed a curse on all of the Western Royalty, sealing the current Checkered King and his men into a pyramid, burying them two thousands meters below sand level. She placed two sentinels in the West and in the East to seal the Wicked King away." Castor concluded his long story sipping his ale. "You might ask yourself Frank, what does this long far fetched tale have to do with my question? However, it has everything to do with it. The World Government sat back and watched as the woman's curse destroyed the West, while the East prospered. When that woman became a Shichibukai, your government turned it's back on this island. My ancestors were buried below the ground and my mother died at childbirth because of her curse. It's been my life's goal to liberate my family from 'that' woman's curse. Within the last few days, I've destroyed those two sentinels and united the people. They can eat in merriment, the lot of you all can but the verdict is clear. My undead ancestors will return to the West, and together we shall rule Drought with an iron fist. A state, now fully under the umbrella of the World Government. I don't give a fuck what that bitch of a princess or her mother desire. They are both my puppets now. In ten days the World Government will send a representative to negotiate terms with me. Your out of your league Commodore Frank. I'll abuse these women and these people how I like!" Castor declared. "So drink! Be merry! Hold your loved ones close because now, you are all my puppets. The only equal I have in this city is JJ." Castor boldly declared to the whole Kingdom.

In usual situations, a speech of this manner would cause unrest. However, due to the nature of the people's fear of the Checkered King, used an urban legend to scare children from venturing too far into the desert being confirmed, most of them chuckled it off. The others who believed the King's declaration, muffled their anger and frustration in their food, tears garnishing their meals and ale. "See look at them Frank! Too afraid to question my claims and too weak to say otherwise. They are broken." Castor said, laughing and slapping his head in merriment. "Please. Don't say anymore, Castor." Cleo declared, entering the room from her chambers. "I'll take you up on your offer. I can choose a knight to fight for me, correct?" Cleo said proudly. The people in the room looked around puzzled, "Yes. I guess you took option two. Let me fill in the good people on what's going on! Your Queen had two options placed before her. Marry me and submit to my reign or wager her life and her mother's life in a duel to the death. Each of us pick a warrior, the warriors battle in Town Square to the death, whichever party wins, gains the Kingdom. However, if her warrior looses, I'll get to consummate our marriage with no resistance and her mother dies." Castor said licking his lips. "Tell me princess, who would be dumb enough to fight for you." Castor said proudly.

"Hey kid! Wake up! We're at the palace." the restaurant owner who was hurrying to banquet informed Tiger as he snored his life away. "I can't believe after eating all of that food, you still wanted to come here to eat more!" the man exclaimed. Tiger hopped up, wiggling his hands he danced around the carriage, "Life's short, everyone should eat as much as they can while they're alive. We'll all be maggot food one day anyway." the magician dressed pirate exclaimed sticking his tongue in and out of his mouth rapidly to taste the air. "This kids got a screw loose. Fine! Do whatever you want!" the man exclaimed, walking into the palace courtyard. Tiger tagged along behind the man and his two daughters, who were pulling on Tiger's hand like a rag-doll. As Tiger entered, the Princess cry for help resonated with his ears. "Is there any warrior in this Kingdom brave enough to fight for me!? I'll make sure he's well compensated!?" the princess cried desperately. "Is she crazy? Castor and JJ are notorious pirates, there's no one who'd fight for her." the crowd's whispered responded. "She's better off marrying him. It's painful but don't drag our people into the squabbles of the rich." one of the men in the crowd said, rallying support behind him with his statement. Patting the children on their head, Tiger broke away from the chef's girls, launching himself on stage in front of the princess. "Yo." Tiger said, looking at the woman grinning. "Tiger your alive!" Cleo exclaimed in disbelief. "I told you I was a sturdy guy." Tiger said grinning his teeth.

"Another rat. How may I help you brat?" Castor said glaring at Tiger. "As usual, I'm always late to the show but Whisker's here seems to need a champion to fight for her or something right?" Tiger inquired, stretching his arms by twisting them into a bow like fashion. "Lemme guess, you'll be that 'champion'?" Castor inquired. "Of course. Why don't me and you settle this right now, Castor?" Tiger inquired. "I've already kick your ass once, It'd do it again. However, the champion I've selected can't be myself, isn't that right, JJ?" Castor stated. In a second two shots were fired towards Tiger's feet, which were avoided in a swiftly manner by the wizard dressed pirate. "Your fast kid. Most people die from my times x2 shot. I'm impressed." JJ said, blowing the steam off his pistol. "WOOW! That was close! Almost lost my legs there!" Tiger exclaimed. "Is this fool really your warrior, Cleo?" Castor inquired. "Yes." Cleo said with tears in her eyes. Taking off his wizard hat and placing it on Cleo's, Tiger turned towards JJ, looking him dead in his eye, about ten meters separated them. "If you get close to me, it's over. Any punches that can rock Castor's body, I'm currently not able to handle." JJ said, aiming the mouth of his pistol's barrel at Tiger. "Now now, the battle will be tomorr-" Castor's words were interrupted by a ball of heat which exploded in the man's face. "I'm well rested. This happens now. I'll take you both on at the same time. Don't disappoint me, Castor and JJ." Tiger said smugly. "You little piece of-" Castor shouted in anger, "Castor!" JJ screamed, silencing the man's war cry. "You are a man of your word, sit back. I'll handle this." JJ stated. "You think your hot stuff kid because of your Devil Fruit huh? I'll end this before you even get all revved up." JJ said, disappearing to the naked eye from his immense speed. "Commodore! Watch! You'll be tagging this kid's body to your superior soon!" Castor exclaimed in excitement.
ASTERISM@ネバーランド

Techniques :

Last edited by Silvers on Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation
First Generation
Prankster

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Chronicle - Chapter 3 - The East Has Fallen! Kamina & Tiger's Pinch!    Chronicle - Chapter 3 - The East Has Fallen! Kamina & Tiger's Pinch!  EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 6:03 pm

He looked up at the ongoing conflict clearly confused. Thinking whats right and whats wrong Frank looked to the king and said. Do not be foolish how i see it is your fore fathers got what was coming to them. You just cant go around and kill people because your mad. The world goverment was young back than. We hardly had man power to spare. If I do say so myself i truly was sent a head to comfirm you all wanted to join up with us. Im afaird a gave danger soon will befall the world so i'll tell you what.He stop talking as the princess and the king became enraged in a heated debate. The princess knight vs the king knight to be correct. The people began to talk upon themsevles.
Wait the princess using a wizard to fight her battle that's crazy. more began to join in, I saw this kid in action lets just say he one hot head. the people soon started to yell, hey use the marine Frank he did beat the third strongest Romeo.again and again He can't you fool why would the world goverment join in a fight which clearly the king will win.
Commondore Frank closed his eyes and began to think. This hold place is crazy to be honest. No i can't just fight on behalve of the goverment because that would be a crime. Also the east talking over the west isnt one niether. This is the sad truth of kingdoms at war. However i can join in the fight if need be. So i'll tell you what I will watch these two fight so that this comes to an end. Without the need of more useless bloodshed. Princess cleo and King Castor both sides have war crimes under thier belts. So as they fight i'll decide what to do next good luck knights. He lit his cigar than began to watch the soon to become decisions of the west and east.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chronicle - Chapter 3 - The East Has Fallen! Kamina & Tiger's Pinch!    Chronicle - Chapter 3 - The East Has Fallen! Kamina & Tiger's Pinch!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Chronicle - Chapter 3 - The East Has Fallen! Kamina & Tiger's Pinch!
Page 1 of 1