Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

Rebels on the Island (OPEN RP)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Heartsmith

Heartsmith

Berries : 1,000,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Merman Combat
Skill 2: From The Depths
Skill 3: Poseidon's Judgement

Rebels on the Island (OPEN RP) Empty
PostSubject: Rebels on the Island (OPEN RP)   Rebels on the Island (OPEN RP) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 5:32 pm

It was dawn all across the island, everything was going fine until suddenly someone yelled outside in the middle of the town's plaza. "It's the marines!" the pirate yelled, the calmness that had been there before dropped and pirates all around the corned looked at him in shock. "W-What are we going to do?" If they find us they'll kill us or worse drop us Impel Down!" they all panicked some of the pirate were leaving from the other side of the island and some stayed to hold off the marines. The commotion woke Eiichi and Fly up, they looked at each other confused and ran outside of the motel they were in. As soon as they got outside Eiichi told Fly to go up and look at what was happening that had everyone scared. Fly scanned the surrounding which were mostly covered in fog but nearby the island's swamp there were marines heading their way over there and for some reason pirates as well. Fly chirped at Eiichi letting him know what he saw, soon after a loud crash came from the town's entrance followed by a huge gust of wind and they both looked towards it to see what it was. The smoke from the crash was clearing up, pirates were beaten up lying on the floor.

They noticed who was responsible for the crash, It was none other than the "Silver Strike" Shizumi. She was very well known around the seas for starting some trouble with the nobles but now she was there. They stared wide eyed as she placed her giant bladed fan onto the ground holding it straight with one hand. She started to look up and they both quickly hid from her point of view besides a building. Eiichi took a piece of paper and a pecil and wrote on it. "Fly, take this to anyone sailing nearby. I'm not strong enough to take someone like her down alone so i need all the help i can get." he handed Fly the piece of paper and he flew away towards the sea in search of friendly ships. "Now for me. This is going to be a pain but i don't see any easy way out of here right now unless i fight. I should've ran earlier but i guess my instincts and pride wouldn't let me, the things I do." he sighed. A large amount of footsteps going towards him increased. He backed away and waited to see who was getting near. Pirates ran pass by while marines chased after in large numbers, Eiichi shouted at the marine "Hey you marine scums, come and get me!" he started to run away as some of the marines followed but most stayed chasing the pirates near them. He ran and reached a corridor, he looked back to see if they were still chasing him and infact they still were. He had reached a dead end and had to stop. He turned back at the marines holding up their guns at him and he just sighed. They started to shoot at him and he just stayed there taking the bullets, he looked up at them with a smile as they proceeded to shoot at him even more.
Back to top Go down
Zerina Zayne
First Generation
First Generation
Zerina Zayne

Position : Captain
Berries : 265,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Rainbow Logia
Skill 2: Illusionary Arts
Skill 3: Ship Builder

PostSubject: Re: Rebels on the Island (OPEN RP)   Rebels on the Island (OPEN RP) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 6:19 pm

The sky showed off its natural flares around the horizon, The sun was waning down and night would soon greet Gaia with a full moon. It was that time of the month and like every full moon Lilly got more excited than usual. She hopped up and down in a small vessel which she was sailing alone on. But soon enough a creature dropped by with a piece of paper. "Uh. What is this?" Lilly walked a few steps over to the creature and snatched the paper up slowly. As soon as the paper was taken the creature vanished and Lilly was again, alone on her small boat. She read the words carefully making sure each of them was read out loud. "Huh.. Someone needs help against Silver Striker? Its been a little bit since Fusion Island where I last saw her.." Lilly spoke to herself, crumpling up the paper. "Well then! Its decided! Ill go to Mystery Island and help this guy out!" Lilly shouted and then realized she was talking to herself again. "Ive got to stop doing this.."

Lilly Turned the boat towards the island observing the water upon the sides of her vessel. The wind picked up strongly forcing her towards the shores in a quick fashion. When Lilly arrived at the beach she Sighed at the dense fog that covered the island but Luckily she found a large stone path and a sign that said "City" in very bad writing. "That way, I guess." Lilly tightened up her gauntlets and got herself ready for battle, She knew that fighting Silver Striker would be suicide because of the advanced poison she possessed; Not many survived her attacks, But maybe they would get lucky and get away together from her. Lilly followed the pathway of crickets and wildlife going across the swamp lands and eventually she came to the city gates. "Huh. Not too far from the shore!" Lilly smiled seeing as the journey was not bad at all. A few marines were seen guarding the gate which made Lilly turn her head in curiosity. "Why would they be there? maybe this guy that needs help is wanted.. Probably a Supernova or something." Lilly smirked and walked up the marines.

"HALT! Who goes there!?" A large marine spoke suddenly, frightened by how quiet Lilly was. "OH! Hey there big guy. I need to pass the gates into the city- I'm looking for someone." Lilly got very close to the large marine. "N-No one can pass. Admirals orde-" The marine stopped as Lilly pointed her finger into his chest quickly, forcing the man to fall down. "Hey, What the!" Another marine ran over to attack Lilly but by the time he got there she vanished into the shadows. Before the marine knew it he was lying down next to his passed out comrade which gave Lilly the opportunity to pass into the city.
Back to top Go down
World NPC

World NPC

PostSubject: Re: Rebels on the Island (OPEN RP)   Rebels on the Island (OPEN RP) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 7:05 pm

Footsteps nosily stomped against the concrete across the city, the blonde overlooked the village on the cliffside from her positioned, safely tucked in tree top, admiring the movement of the aura signatures inside the city from the swamp. Her eyes closed, she mentally imagined all of the bodies that cluttered around in the city much like mice through sewers, it brought a usual smirk to her face that brought fear into the many hearts of men. "Hey Hey..." a small child at the trunk of the twelve ft' tree shouted, his voice almost drown out from the difference in their positioning. Shizumi's eyes where shut tight, her Haki focused more on the scenarios in the town than the superstitious rumor about the swamp, which she now found shelter in. The child floated, no feet grounding him to the ground in this world or the next, drifting closer and closer to Shizumi. "Hey Lady..." the ghost said, poking the blonde hair woman with a stick. After a few annoyances, Shizumi opened her eyes, they're emerald tint glowed in the small glances of sunlight that shot through the thick skies. "What is it Fin?" the woman asked calmly, as her irritated face seemingly slackened from the sight of the child. "You haven't answered my question yet... I've been asking you now for the last month now!" the child exclaimed, floating around the woman in a circular motion. "I can't answer a question I don't have the answer for boy." Shizumi said crudely, almost with a hint of sadness at the end of her tone. "I don't know why your are unable to pass on. It's unfortunate." Shizumi said, sitting up from her makeshift hammock fixture. Pulling on a few thinly cut strings, Shizumi summoned her fan blade. "It seems my clone has been causing quite the ruckus in town, heh." Shizumi said, sliding down from the treetop, onto the marshy surface. "I promise you Fin. One of the reasons I took over this land under my jurisdiction was to solve the Mystery of what happened here... Over 2000 years prior. I think that this island might have connections to a certain Island I'm trying to find." Shizumi said grinning. "You're leaving then! Shizu-chan!" Fin exclaimed with tears in his eyes, floating next to Shizumi's neck. "How about you let me possess you then! That way we could live happy together-" the ghosts claim was dismissed by a shot of Shizumi's Haoshoku Haki and the child vanished. "Ninpo!" Shizumi said making a hand sign, switching positions with her clone in the city into the town. "Now then... To find out why the marines are invading my turf... After I've almost found what I'm looking for. I wonder if Noble Lover is still sour about our honeymoon..." Shizumi said, licking her lips. Shizumi's current location was in the city square, inching forty meters towards the marine pack who were slaying pirates and applying chains to the majority of the pirate population.

Sparking his cigarette, trailing the woman who assaulted his men from the shadows, Goro simply observed from the shadows as the well-known revolutionary member reckless entered the city. Trailing about twelve meters from the rear, Goro tracked the woman's advance. "Luckily. I can mask my presence even from Haki in this state..." the man said, grinning surrounded by a bubble of sound cancelling aura. "A Supernova... A Shichibukai and A Revolutionary High Up in the same place... What in the world is going on in this city?" the Rear Admiral declared, sparking his cigarette.

OCC: Goro is a T3 NPC Marine with the Nagi Nagi No Mi, allowing him erase all sound around him and any objects he wishes to affect. The Admiral will be revealed in my next post. Right now, only Shizumi and her crew, as well as, Goro are in the city positions are disclosed, so tread lightly.
Back to top Go down
Heartsmith

Heartsmith

Skill Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rebels on the Island (OPEN RP)   Rebels on the Island (OPEN RP) EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 12:08 pm

Bullets did nothing to him soon the marines were already out of ammo and they had no choice but to drop their guns and draw out their swords. They 3 marines slowly approached with their swords unsheathed and ready to strike Eiichi but Eiichi himself didn't like swords himself and got relatively angered at the marines. His fist turned to rock and he started to walk towards them, the marines flinched for a moment just now realizing who he was right after he did that.  Nevertheless the marines now proceeded to charge at him and he did the same, they swung their swords and hit him. The marines smiled  "That's what happens when you mess with the marines you pirate bastard!" they shouted. They tried to get their swords out but the swords were stuck, they look at the end of their sword wondering what was wrong until they heard a faint whisper infront of them. "Earth Jab." he had murmured, before the marines could react to the they got hit in their stomach repeatedly by Eiichi's rock hand.

"I can't play around anymore, I got to do something to help this place. If the marines take it away no pirate that travels here will be safe anymore." he thought. The marines were on the floor beaten down and in no condition to fight anymore. "They talk a big game but they can barely pack a punch." Eiichi sighed. He started to run around the corridor and see what was happening around the rest of the city. He saw a bunch of pirates being surrounded by marines, some running away and getting shoot down. As a doctor Eiichi wanted to do something to help out all those fallen pirates but he could do nothing as long as all those marines were patrolling the area and checking throughout the city. He was worried, he didn't even know if Fly managed to get other pirates to follow him or if they suspected him and did something unimaginable towards him. Eiichi stood there and began pondering of what move towards the marines he should do next as he stared over the town plaza while he was hiding in the corridor. "Please hurry." he murmured to himself worried of wether or not anyone was coming to help.
Back to top Go down
Zerina Zayne
First Generation
First Generation
Zerina Zayne

Skill Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rebels on the Island (OPEN RP)   Rebels on the Island (OPEN RP) EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 1:07 pm

As Lilly Passed through the gates of the city she instantly hid within the darkness, using her expert skills to completely vanish from anyone's sight. She also made sure to cover up her presence and move quickly as well as silently through the city. Lilly used her skills to see the power of those around her and to find the one who wrote the letter. Lilly made it through the Plaza and into a nearby building, moving in the shadows into the corridor. "Hm.. I wonder where that guy is.. I wish there was some sort of sign or something." Lilly moved through the darkness at too quick of a pace and tripped, falling on her face in front of Three marines. She made a noise as if she had been badly hurt although she was more annoyed than anything.

"What the hell?" A marine looked at her long brown hair which splattered all over the stone hall in a sexy fashion. "Its a woman.. It looks like she is unarmed." Another marine took his hand off his cutlass, taking a few steps closer to observe her. "Fellas! lets help her up." The other marine put his gun in his holster and began to help up Lilly, who just went with the entire scene. "T-Thank you.. I must have tripped." Lilly fixed her messy hair and patted her clothing down to get rid of any dust. "..Wait a second. What are you doing here anyways?" The marine who appeared to be in charge questioned in a sturdy tone. "OH! Im just trying to find someone. You see. I was given a letter by a little bird and now im meeting him here- somewhere." Lilly made it sound like he was a lover which made the marine blush. "O-ooH! Excuse us then pretty lady.." The marine began to walk until he realized who she was.

"...Your a tricky one." The marine popped out a poster of Lilly and swiftly got out a Sword.
Fire Lilly:

"Hahaha.. So you recognized me.. Do you have any more bounty posters with you?" Lilly spoke with curiosity. "No, just this--" The marine stopped, Blushed, and cleared his throat. "N-None of your concern, Lady!!!" The marine dropped the poster on the ground and moved closer, directing the point of the blade a foot away from her neck. "..Your a Pervert, You know that!? Taking pictures of me without my permission and holding onto them!!" Lilly yelled. The marine backed off a few feet, still blushing. "Wait. I--" Lilly smirked. "Well then. Lets get this party started." Lilly vanished from sight only to appear behind each marine, snapping their necks in a elegant way. "Gotta find him quickly. Its about to get more serious." Lilly looked down at her poster which was now half covered in blood and then she moved down the corridor.
Back to top Go down
World NPC

World NPC

PostSubject: Re: Rebels on the Island (OPEN RP)   Rebels on the Island (OPEN RP) EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 11:02 pm

“I can’t believe this… Instead of chasing Azure I’m stuck post in this backwater Blue babysitting Shizumi!” Crystal said pouting as she carved through a bag filled with chocolate donuts. “Umm… Vice Admiral Crystal! Shouldn’t we be assisting Shichibukai Shizumi… It seems a Supernova has entered the island... our men have cornered him.” the marine reported, receiving a live feed from one of the marines sitting in the rear of the marine blockade at the hotshots location. “I refuse. Shizumi nearly killed us all on Fusion Island with that poisonous wind of hers… If it wasn’t for my quick thinking we all would’ve been done for. She’s more than enough to handle some overrated rookie… The Supernova have been proven to be nothing in the face of the Great Evils on these seas… Damn it… First Lolly’s acting up hunting them… You’d think those from the Worst Generation would keep their heads low.” Crystal said sighing, digging into the big brown bag of doughnuts. Sighing, “Fine. We’ll mobilise! All troops towards location East-North East! Follow Captain Jager’s Vivre Card!” Crystal commanded. 

Removing her fan from it's holster, Shizumi whipped open the gigantic battle fan's frame, kicking up currents to float on. Lunging off of the ground, the Shichibukai began to ride the gusts, floating through the city's alleyways near surface level, until rising about ten meters or upwards maintaining flight. From this height, she could observe any direct conflicts in front of her within fifteen to twenty meters, using her Kenbunshoku Haki as extra scope for perception. Drawing closer to the pile of marine bodies, Shizumi land to the outside of large building which over looked the town plaza. Closing her fan, the Shichibukai used his sliver strings to lift up a marine officer, punching him in his stomach to wake him up. "Hi. Care to fill me on what in the world is going on here?" Shizumi said, smiling pleasantly. "Ma'am... All of the sudden the pirates under your command started to raid the city harming the citizens. Our men tried to fight them off and ended up in combat with the Supernova Heartsmith-" the man's speech was frozen by the look of disgust on the woman's face by his statement. "The Worst Generation huh... I thought the Yonkou Lolly was cleaning them up as fledging for their Army... I guess all of them haven't made into Paradise as yet. Maybe I can get this one to become my slave... Couldn't hurt to ask." Shizumi said licking her lips. "But ma'am! How do we explain this to Vice Admiral Crystal!?" the marine exclaimed, coughing up blood shortly after.  "My men tend to get a bit unruly at times. You should've allowed them to do as they please. The Silver Striker Pirates are bonded under one disclaimer. We're truly free to reek havoc on any party we please. Pirates... Marines... Revolutionaries... Mafia... Even Nobles. This position is simply out of connivence. Tell Vice Admiral Crystal to retract her men! My fun's just getting started." Shizumi said, tossing away the marine, releasing him from her strings. "Now little birdie... Where are you hiding?" Shizumi thought, focusing her Haki in attempts of pinpointing the Supernova.  

Crystal D. Tera Level 75:
Back to top Go down
TrillionTrillaTunka

TrillionTrillaTunka

Position : Paradise Pirate
Berries : 5,000,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Suna Suna No Mi
Skill 2: Historian
Skill 3: could read or write any thing

PostSubject: Re: Rebels on the Island (OPEN RP)   Rebels on the Island (OPEN RP) EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 3:44 pm

The damage small ship rocked back and fourth as the waves and wind was pushing it along the sea flow. Trillion haven't taking a fishing boat was sailing towards a certain island. His friend said to meet him there to talk about optical matters. The island was not part of the world government which was good for him. However as Trillion got closer he saw marine ships and a warlord one. What the hell is he trynna do get me caught again. That bastard I'll kill him. he looked up to see a bird like thing flying towards him. It stopped as Trillion looked and took a note like thing from it. The bird thing soon flew off as Trillion read the note. Turns out the government means business how fun. I bet that loser knew this was gonna happen that's why he picked this island. Lucky for him I need more power and what better way then to send a threat. Soon Trillion made it to the island and lit a cigar wondering who took out the marine posted at the gate. He started walking towards the town entering it. He smiled, well looks like it won't be so bad after all how fun. As he was walking 5 marine soldiers came about in a unfriendly way. Hey you stop did you do this speak up. He smiled, you got the wrong guy here it's not my style. the marine looked at him pointing there guns, don't move ' huh wait a sec I know you that armor gold to the touch. the marine captain pulled out Trillion wanted poster. As he just stood there smoking his cigar. Yes you that former warlord turn king well ex king who took over that kingdom. They sent a squad of marine to capture you they never made it back. Trillion blow smoke, big deal it's not like I killed them well most the rest I sold to slavers.
He looked at Trillion, you SOB my wife was part of that squadron you'll pay dearly. Trillion looked as they opened fired at him as he took most of the bullets as the smoke cleared there was a pile of sand. He wasn't so bad let's go. As the five marine was walking away unknowingly the sand started to reform into Trillion. The marine captain turned around with wide eye's. Big mistake you just made. turning his hand into sand Trillion punched the marine captain sending him flying away. The other four looked at him as he started to walk towards them.Retreat for now I repeat retreat. Trillion started walking towards the city all the while smoking his cigar clearly looking for that warlord.
Back to top Go down
Heartsmith

Heartsmith

Skill Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rebels on the Island (OPEN RP)   Rebels on the Island (OPEN RP) EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 9:32 pm

Eiichi sighed and looked at the marines that were cornering that pirates at the plaza. "Looks like i have no choice i guess, the whole island is probably surrounded of marines by now." Eiichi managed to mutter out. He charged towards the plaza with no plan whatsoever, he knew he had to help them out however he could but he just guessed he could be stronger than the average pirate there. He got closer and closer to them but right as he got near one of the marines shouted at the others to look over there. Half of the marines cornering the pirates looked over towards Eiichi holding their guns up and pointing it towards him. "Not this again..." He groaned as they all started to fire at him. He jumped towards the nearest marine and sat on him holding his finger on the front of his head. The marine looked at him confused and all the rest of the marines pointed their gun at Eiichi. He smiled and looked down at the marine "Earth Shot!" he said as he shot the him. Some of the marines started to shoot at him again while some charge at him with their swords.

Eiichi jumped back and held his two hands in a pistol hand sign and shot two of his rock shaped bullets from his fingers. One of them managed to miss one of the marines and the other one barely scratched the one in the opposite side. "That all you got?" one of the marines shouted. Eiichi frowned a bit since he failed both of his shots and having to now wait a while for him to be able to do it again. Without a warning two marines stabbed through his back, Eiichi was surprised but regained his calm expression. "That isn't going to work buddies." Eiichi tried to pull away but as soon as he did one of the marines stabbing him used one of his hand to hold back Eiichi. A thumping noises came from behind him as a relatively larger marine approached him with a large club. The large marine stood infront of him"Who are you?" Eiichi asked. "I have no obligation to tell you, pirate." he chuckled. the large marine held his club up and was about to swing it at Eiichi "You think that puny thing is going to hurt me?" he laughed.

The marine smacked Eiichi with the large club as the marines stabbing him jumped away from the blow. Eiichi was thrown away farther back into the wall of a building a and falling down with the swords still stuck on him. Eiichi head was bruised and started bleeding, he touched the would and noticed all the blood it had. "W-What?!" he shouted surprised and a bit confused. "You see here this here club of mine is made out of seastone, I saw your little tricks back there but as long as i have this club you're in for a whole world of hurt. If you're trying to play hero i'd say stop it, you're nothing but a scoundrel. If you want to do anything about those little pirates over there then you're going to have to go through me." the marine said as he put a large grin on his face excited to have joined in on the fight. Eiichi stood there trying to progress what had just happened, the pirate must've been at least a tier three one at best and the two look a like marines that stabbed him must've been tier two cause of their coordinated attack. He stood up and started to pull out the swords piercing through him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rebels on the Island (OPEN RP)   Rebels on the Island (OPEN RP) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 1:30 pm

Wyatt looked on as he got word of the desert king arrival upon the island. However he didn't expect for a warlord to be here as well. This could be bad if at all good. Wyatt had in his hand a urn. Which contained the ashes of his dead brother. Wyatt however was already hiding out on the island but to his shock an old friend was there as well. It was none other than the supernova Eiichi just thinking back to when him, his brother and the supernova raided a few marine bases. Funny how he is here I wonder what he is doing here. It appears he is fighting a high level marine. He could use my help maybe. Wyatt began to walk towards the supernova as he was taking the swords out of himself. Wyatt touched his masked face stepping behind Eiichi he said. Hitting you is like hitting a brick wall but how you been old friend. It seems you've got yourself into a bit of a mess here mind if we joined.
Wyatt looked at him as his shadow began to move thanks to the kage kage no mi.
Back to top Go down
Zerina Zayne
First Generation
First Generation
Zerina Zayne

Skill Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rebels on the Island (OPEN RP)   Rebels on the Island (OPEN RP) EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 5:05 pm

Lilly Rushed to the battle scene within the shadows, Observing all that she could before firing her fists into Five that charged at heartsmith. A fury of Fire burst each of them into the stone and screams sounded the area as they burned alive. Lilly smirked slightly then looked over to the Sea Stone club wielding marine. "Anyone over this way send a note?" Lilly looked around at Heartsmith and Lelouch and back over to the clubbed marine. "Hmm.. I wonder what your strength is with that club against my Gauntlets.." Lilly said out loud looking into the eyes of the marine. Lilly walked in closer, making sure to defend herself against incoming attacks from all sides. They seemed to focus their attention on her now as they just kept coming and attacking the beautiful Revolutionary Commander. "Hm. Is that all you have, Marines?" Lilly said with a cocky attitude, acting cool around her new comrades.

She winked at one of the knocked out marine soldiers as she blocked an intense kick from the side. Lilly made an upper cut motion causing the marine's body do a back flip. The marine with the club glared at her and pointed his large weapon, "You better be a devil fruit eater- Because I'm going to crush your bones." He moved in closer, leaving heartsmith alone. Lilly smirked and readied her fists for a fury of attacks. The sweep of the Sea Stone club left Lilly amazed by the speed, however it was a miss. She side stepped, lunged, and threw a powerful blast into the large marines rib cage. He let out a groan of pain before staggering back to a offensive position. "Damn it. I underestimated you.." He gripped his Club tighter and swung even faster, barely missing Lilly's body countless different times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebels on the Island (OPEN RP)   Rebels on the Island (OPEN RP) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rebels on the Island (OPEN RP)
Page 1 of 1