Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

The Adventure Begins [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Azure Cipher Phoenix
First Generation
First Generation
Azure Cipher Phoenix

Berries : 10,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

The Adventure Begins  [Open] Empty
PostSubject: The Adventure Begins [Open]   The Adventure Begins  [Open] EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 12:09 am

Cipher looked up at the night sky with his best friend Yuya as the often did when they were younger but after that night Cipher would be leaving his home along with Yuya, "Hey man don't look so sad you get to see the world and meet new people." Yuya said with a smile as he placed on hand on Ciphers right shoulder "I know but I've never been alone before not to mention that I have hardly anything to my name other than what you and you're parents gave me." Cipher replied with a depressed voice. That was the last talk that they had face to face before he left, he questioned if he had made the right choice in leaving but quickly pushed that aside when he fell into a hole in the ground. Who digs a hole in the ground with filling it? he asked himself trying to stand up in the hole which proved more difficult than he thought "A little help if anyone is up there!" he shouted as he dusted the dirt from his hair.

Cipher felt cramped in the hole as he tried to stand up a few more time only to get more dirt on him "Anyone out there I could really use a rope for something he to get out." he shouted as he saw a Puer white dove fly next to the hole Wish I could use that form, he thought thinking how he could never change into his sphere form well. "Be better than staying in this hole." he said as he closed his eyes and changed into his sphere from and managed to get out the hole within seconds before he changed back to his human form.
Back to top Go down
Jack Silver
First Generation
First Generation
Jack Silver

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Silver Sword
Skill 2: Dragon's Cure
Skill 3: N/A

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins [Open]   The Adventure Begins  [Open] EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 6:57 am

The ground shook slightly as a Golden Robed fellow walked towards the Tribe lands. His Attire was simple yet elegant and strapped to his back hung a Giant Fork and Spoon. This man was known throughout the World as one of the more recent Victors of the Tournament of Champions; It was odd that this man was still living however, because After the tournament is done the newly Appointed Demi God is at their weakest and often have assassins or great warriors waiting for them.

No matter how he got out of Merchant's Haven the fact still existed that this monk was on his way to the tribal lands. For what reason? Not even he knew, For this fellow followed the Nameless God of Chance and with that, He was a Monk of Luck's highest order. They called him Jolly Lee because of his largeness and his happy aura, but folks would be wise to make certain not to make him mad; The reason being was his Giant Fork, spoon, and his Barrier abilities at which he was quite proficient at.

Jolly Lee had walked around a hole in the ground where an Orb of Light popped out. "..A Faery?" Jolly looked at the Orb and scratched his head. It wasn't every day that you saw a Fae in person.. But of course, Ventari was the place to be to see them. "Say. You wouldn't happen to know where to find the first Tribal Village from here.. Would you?" Jolly Lee spoke in a booming, yet humble voice to the Faery.
Back to top Go down
Azure Cipher Phoenix
First Generation
First Generation
Azure Cipher Phoenix

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins [Open]   The Adventure Begins  [Open] EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 1:09 pm

Cipher turned around slowly to see a human and started to shake in fear What's a human doing here!? he asked himself looking at the rather big human male "I...I..." he struggled to get his words out as he back away from the man slowly What does he want? he questioned himself falling down next to a tree. He lifted up his right arm and placed his hand it over his heart and felt it racing What should I do! What should I do! he screamed in his head getting up and smacking his head against a tree and held his head in pain.
Back to top Go down
Jack Silver
First Generation
First Generation
Jack Silver

Skill Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins [Open]   The Adventure Begins  [Open] EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 8:09 pm

The Fae looked as if he were in shock and ran off. Although, he did not make it too far, as he hit his head on a nearby branch. Jolly Lee walked over, picked up the Fae and tilted his head to the side. "Are you doing alright? Looks like you saw a ghost." Lee giggled a little which shook the soil and stone below their feet.

Jolly Lee glanced here and there at the things around them, noticing a Village not to far from their location. "How about we both head to that Village- You may need to get your head checked out for any injuries." The Large fellow took the Fae off the ground and held him over his shoulder. Jolly Lee was quick... Really Quick.. In a few moments they were at the Village which was nearly a couple miles away.

Jolly Put the young Faery Down and took a look around. "Is this you home? or are you from a different place?" he sat in the grass to relax for a little while and took out a large piece of meat he had stashed away. Of course, he offered another identical piece to the Fae while waiting for him to reply.
Back to top Go down
Azure Cipher Phoenix
First Generation
First Generation
Azure Cipher Phoenix

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins [Open]   The Adventure Begins  [Open] EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 12:31 pm

Cipher felt the man pick him up and ask if he was okay and still shaking in fear he nodded and tried to speak once more "I...hu..man..." the next thing he knew he was tossed over the man's shoulder and as if he could trust this man but the fear was too great. The next thing he knew they were back in the village How did he get here so fast? he asked looking around for Yuya but he was no were to be seen. The man then put him down next to him and offered some food which Cipher would have taken if he didn't pass out and fall to the ground. Why did this have to happen to me...? he thought before completely losing consensus.
Back to top Go down
Jack Silver
First Generation
First Generation
Jack Silver

Skill Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins [Open]   The Adventure Begins  [Open] EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 8:27 pm

Jolly Lee watched as the Young Fae lost consciousness all the while eating his meat down to the bone. "Huh. Well then.. He probably shouldn't fall asleep at a time like this." Jolly Lee used as little power as possible to smack the faery across the face in order to wake him up. "Hey! Don't fall asleep. Your the only one who can lead me to.. where ever I am meant to go." Jolly Lee pondered for a moment what his God wanted and on the bet he made with the Nameless one.

Jolly Lee then gave the Faery the meat he offered moments before. "Eat up, Boy! It will make you strong and put some meat on your bones!" Lee laughed with joy, Awaiting any answers or for the Fae to at least speak his name.
Back to top Go down
Azure Cipher Phoenix
First Generation
First Generation
Azure Cipher Phoenix

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins [Open]   The Adventure Begins  [Open] EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 9:13 pm

Cipher felt something hit his face causing him to wake up holding his head then his face and head man tell him to eat to get bigger which stopped the fear of the human he had "I don't want to get fat like you dirty human!!" he shouted and then realized that he was going to die Oh no I made him mad What should I do? he asked himself as he looked at the floor. "HEY CIPH IS THAT A GUESS!?"  a familiar voice shouted as he ran over to them "Hey Mister are you looking for something?" he asked. Cipher quickly pulled his friend aside "Yuya what are doing he's a human!!!" he whispered to Yuya, "Ya so if he's a guess he's welcome here silly." he whispered back with a smile as he forced Cipher to face the man.

Yuya:
Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation
First Generation
Prankster

Position : -
Berries : 0

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: His name is Trillion Shadow    The Adventure Begins  [Open] EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 4:48 am

Standing on top of the said house Trillion looked over the veiw. he been following the large guy and the fae for quite some time. They didn't notice him as of yet but that was a good thing. All the high priest could think of was that damn fairy he saw. For the glory of her lordship I swear that was a fae. The power one could obtain if he was to capture one. However that large guy what's his end game and why do he need a fairy. Trillion thinking to himself. But yes that's it that spoon that knife he's planning on eating the damn fairy. That sick sick man. But this could be a good thing for me I'll wait a bit than I'll go rushing in to save him. The little fairy will be so happy he'll think me more magical secrets.

Trillion Shadow sat down upon the house of sort as he a made a few black butterflies appear. Smiling all the while waiting to strike like a beast would do it's prey.
Back to top Go down
Jack Silver
First Generation
First Generation
Jack Silver

Skill Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins [Open]   The Adventure Begins  [Open] EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 9:03 am

Jolly Lee's smile instantly faded to a gentle frown. "F-Fat?!" His eyes opened wide and the aura around his body glowed a powerful yellow. However, As soon as he was about to take action a black butterfly flew across his sights. "..Pandora.. One of her followers is here." His frown went to a slight smirk as he thought about kicking some Darkness Ass. "Its been awhile since Ive gotten into a good fight with one of Pandora's followers. COME OUT! SHOW YOURSELF!" Jolly Lee's voice boomed, Shaking homes, Trees, and even the ground beneath their feet.

Jolly walked out to the middle of the main road in the center of the village where folks were running inside their homes and getting out of the way. "Stay back, Fae.. Things may get a little messy." He spoke, forgetting all about the fact that this young fae called him fat.
Back to top Go down
Azure Cipher Phoenix
First Generation
First Generation
Azure Cipher Phoenix

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins [Open]   The Adventure Begins  [Open] EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 4:02 pm

Cipher grabbed Yuya's hand and held it tightly "Let's go Yuya." he said shaking in fear "I got a better idea." he replied pulling Cipher into the bushes so they could watch the Monk. I can't say that I really want to stay but Yuya wants to. he thought looking on at the Monk stand in the middle of the "What was that name he said...Pan..door...No Pandora think?" he asked himself aloud not realizing that Yuya was taking them closer to the Monk Why does that name sound so familiar? he asked himself looking at the black butterfly that was flying around him and the monk.
Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation
First Generation
Prankster

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins [Open]   The Adventure Begins  [Open] EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 4:39 pm

The very ground started to shake as Trillion jump down off the house he was on. The mans voice was so loud it shuck the very damn ground. Trillion Shadow smiled at the very man as he heard him say, show yourself it's been awhile since I fought a follower of Pandora. Trillion smiled at that very moment he saw not one but two fairies. The black butterflies began to come form all over as it appears Trillion walked out of them. He looked to the large man than over to the fairies. Smiling he said, You said I'm a follower of Pandora that's true. However I'm not just a follower I'm not just any old preacher or priest. I'm the High Priest Of The Chruch Of Pandora And Darkness. So in short I'm well The Chosen One. He began to slowly walk towards them stopping midway as he saw one of the fairies shake with a little fear. He smiled a little, so let's not fight I didn't come to fight nor start one. You see in in search of others who is like me so that I may end them. Sad but it's what's must be done you only need to ask and I'll answer. But tell me large me what bring you together with these far. it is said only they could lead the way I think. Looking at the far he ssid, fairies how do you know he's not leading you to your deaths it is said even Lady Pandora could cast powerful illusions so strong it becomes reality. The black butterflies began to circle them making sure Trillion stays at a safe distance from the large man.
Back to top Go down
Jack Silver
First Generation
First Generation
Jack Silver

Skill Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins [Open]   The Adventure Begins  [Open] EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 7:52 pm

"The Nameless God either likes nor Dislikes Pandora.. If your not here to fight- Why are you here?" Jolly Lee loosened his grip around his giant spoon but did not waver when it came to his focus. "I simply met this Fae today.. You could say it was Luck.. And, so what If I take them on a journey with me?" Jolly Lee's Golden Aura shined brightly causing the butterflies to stay away from him.

Jolly began to remember his god's not so clear message.. "To the Tribal Lands to see the butterflies. While there flip the coin and see where luck takes you." Jolly Lee quietly repeated. He took his hand off the spoon and reached into his pocket to take out a fancy silver coin. "Heads or Tails?" he directed his question to the High Priest.
Back to top Go down
Azure Cipher Phoenix
First Generation
First Generation
Azure Cipher Phoenix

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins [Open]   The Adventure Begins  [Open] EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 11:26 pm

"HEADS!!!" Yuya shouted jumping out from the bushes with Cipher in tow "Yuya no we need to get out of here!!!" Cipher yelled looking at both Monk and other guys "Umm...Human sir what is the point of playing such a silly game?" he asked jumping behind Yuya "What do ya mean games are fun especially when its with someone stronger than you." Yuya answered patting Cipher on the head If this human gets the anyone hurt I'll never forgive him for it. he thought to himself clenching his fist while looking on behind his friend befor falling to his knees holding his head in pain "Yu...ya..." he muttered falling to the ground as he laid on the ground he could feel a massive weight on his chest and head like he was having a panic attack.
Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation
First Generation
Prankster

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins [Open]   The Adventure Begins  [Open] EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 11:37 pm

Trillion looked on as the large man was talking non sense about the nameless God take on his Goddess. Smiling he said, if yo God don't like or like my Goddess than why try to fight me. Something tells me you had a bad run in with somebody from my point of view. Which is even a more reason I need to complete this task.

The large man ask him to pick heads or tails to which it greatly shocked him. Thinking to himself that he never really had a choice. But hearing one of the fae hell heads than the other call to the ground in pain Trillion smiled.

Oh my the fae is right you know it's best you head first than tail last right. I'll pick heads but you might want to help out the fae there you know it looks bad. Like he been curse or something. He laughs a little enjoying the fae pain of sort.
Back to top Go down
Jack Silver
First Generation
First Generation
Jack Silver

Skill Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins [Open]   The Adventure Begins  [Open] EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 9:41 pm

Jolly Lee Paid no attention to those who mocked his God nor to those who argued about games of chance. All he heard is "Heads" From the High Priest. "A Game of Luck will be played here.. If It lands on heads your Life will be untouched this day. However, If I win.. I will give you a scar to remember me by for the rest of your life.." Jolly Lee smirked as he tossed the silver coin in the air as high as possible. The coin flew into the sky and with each passing flip, it made an undying sparkle.

It was true, Jolly Lee did follow a Neutral god who took no sides usually. But Lee's Journey began long ago when Pandora's demons and "Priests" burned his village to the ground leaving no survivors.. Except for himself. A Large fellow that could barely defend himself was left in the rubble and he was surrounded by bodies of those he once knew. But that was not the worst part.. The one he loved was gutted and strung up in the middle of the village with a few other beautiful women.

Ever since then Jolly Lee sacrificed everything to become a great warrior. He had even won the Tournament of Champions becoming a Demi God. Of course, doing this made him a target for gods and mortals alike- But Lee literally had all the luck in the world on his side by Following the Nameless God; The one who gave him the power to stand back up after surviving a massacre.

The Coin soon fell flat into Jolly Lee's palm. The smile that zoomed across his face should have been proof enough that he had won the coin toss. "Tails."

Back to top Go down
Azure Cipher Phoenix
First Generation
First Generation
Azure Cipher Phoenix

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins [Open]   The Adventure Begins  [Open] EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 12:01 am

Cipher started to wake up as Yuya sat him up "W...what happen?" he asked holding his head when he saw the fat man standing across from them Oh ya that's right. The human is still around which means I need to get Yuya out of here, he thought to himself grabbing Yuya's hand and standing up "Yuya I need you to go back to the village and make sure everyone is safe okay." he told him with a serious look on his face and tone. As Yuya made his way back to the village Cipher rushed behind a bush I can't let Yuya be here and see me like this. he told himself as he ran from behind the bush and stood in between the Fat Monk and Black Butterfly guy. "I...I won't let you two do anything that would hurt my home!!" he Yelled at the top of his lungs. I'm scared and alone but I have to do this he told himself holding in his fear as much as he could.
Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation
First Generation
Prankster

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins [Open]   The Adventure Begins  [Open] EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 12:43 am

Trillion licked his lips as the large guy coin landed and he said tails. True he stood no chance against a demi god at the moment. However he had survived against one beforehand. Just than the fae whom fainted woke up. As the other ran away for some odd reason. Trillion looked on as the fae jumped in between them yelling them to stop.

I like you guy you got guts. The large guy over there is clearly in his feelings this day.but all and all glory be to lady Pandora. He smiled at the fae then back to the demi god. Listen to me you might not believe me but even for I'm a Pandora follower that does not mean I had anything to do with you pal. As I said before there are different types of temple you heard me. I'm just one of the highest rank priest. Yet get to be fair you was made into a fighter I was born one. I plan on being the only high priest to unite all the temples of Pandora as one. All while crushing my foes. However I'm far from that goal at the moment. Help me help you so something like that won't happen again. If I can ki the other high priest than I'll be the only one calling shots. To make a long story short I'm just a back up of a back up why do you think I'm so young with the title. Plus I need more might you here me.

Trillion looked on as a black mambo snake slowly creeped up his body to wrap softly around his neck. He looked to the sky than back at them smiling.
Back to top Go down
Jack Silver
First Generation
First Generation
Jack Silver

Skill Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins [Open]   The Adventure Begins  [Open] EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 4:47 pm

Jolly Slashed out his Giant Spoon which was razor sharp. There was only one thing left to do before leaving this Village and it was to injure the Priest. Although one of the Faeries tried to stop Jolly Lee as well as the Priest from fighting in the Village this did not stop the massive power and speed of the Large gentleman. Jolly Lee paid no attention to simple words, warnings, or anything else- Luck and Chance were on his side this day.

Jolly Lee Zoomed forwards around the Faery so quickly that they would not even comprehend where he went. Jolly would simply appear with a swift slash of his spoon uppercutting it through The Priests calf muscle all the way up the leg, torso, and his face while also slicing off the head of the snake; Jolly had made a fillet of the man before him. The Strike was filled with Light based elemental energy and would go in three inches for maximum damage without killing him.. He for sure would bare a long and ugly scar from the wounds he possessed.

Jolly Lee then punched the priest in the stomach with his free hand to send him flying down the main street of the village. Blood from the wounds would make a trail to where he could be found. "..That Wound will bare the memory of pain and suffering that you will go through, Because of me. If you want revenge.. You will need to gain a lot more power to be able to even stand up against me." Jolly Lee's voice boomed through the Village. "..When you gain enough Strength seek me out.. Ill be waiting.." Jolly Lee gripped his massive spoon tightly and vanished from the area in an instant, As if he were never there to begin with.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Azure Cipher Phoenix
First Generation
First Generation
Azure Cipher Phoenix

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins [Open]   The Adventure Begins  [Open] EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 3:40 pm

Cipher felt a numbing sensation in his legs as he stood in between the two men I can't falter now I have to stay strong but then let out a sigh of relief as the Fat man Left "Hey if you don't mind I'll be going now." Cipher said as he quickly went to grab his bag and rush off to see the other unknown parts of the world. As he ran with all his speed he started to feel the distance between him and the village grow larger with every stepuntil he left the forest along with Yuya behind him When I get back I'll be different than how I am now. he told himself in full confidence as he made his way on to what he was told is the forbidden Mountian "Next stop the lands beyond.." he muttered as he kept walking.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation
First Generation
Prankster

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins [Open]   The Adventure Begins  [Open] EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 9:43 pm

A small crowd of fae gather around him as Trillion looked up to the sky. It may looked like it but he wasn't in pain. Partly because the far guy used light base power to try and hurt him. Which he was protected by but seeing he was a Pandora follower most would think he was only a dark magic user. Trillion smiled, such power Damon I tell ya. That guy I hope he finds the happiness he lost. I feel kinda bad for him in a sick way. All I can say is it's his fault about what's about to happen here. Trillion started to slowly get up as blood was coming off him. The small fairies was trying to help him up. He took a deep breath than hell. By my Goddess and only true Goddess I here by offer your blood for her.Blame that damn demi god.

Trillion Shadow than started to destroy the small village all because of a demi god.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins [Open]   The Adventure Begins  [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Adventure Begins [Open]
Page 1 of 1