Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

We're Coming To Take You Away [Task]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarlia Xul
First Generation
First Generation
Sarlia Xul

Berries : 42,000

We're Coming To Take You Away [Task]  Empty
PostSubject: We're Coming To Take You Away [Task]    We're Coming To Take You Away [Task]  EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 3:14 pm

Code:
Task Title: We’re coming to take you away
Class Task: Class F
Task Requirements: Two characters will be attending the thread. There will be 5 to 10 post to hunt down a thug and kill him.
Task Location: Umbros > Twilight City
Task Description: Humans have been spotted lurking through Twilight City. Not that it matters, the demons and dark elves seem to tolerate their existence, but the humans are starting to become a pest. The one human in particular is known as Samuel Stone, a large man brute constantly harassing the locals and always drunk. For the last several days his harassment grew worse and while there are those who would be happy to kick him out, it seems that killing him will be the only option. He's an F rank enemy, travels alone and trust no one with anything other than himself. He was last spotted entering a tavern and should be leaving when the moon is high. Perfect for the hunt.

After meeting and befriending two potential members, Sarlia had felt the urge to hunt. While most hunting takes place in the dense forest, she preferred her hunting ground to be city based, a place she can monitor easily and keep track of those who stir trouble. Tonight’s hunt would be a show for Anastasia and Ash. “Tonight is the night.” She mumbled, walking slowly through the nearly empty streets of Twilight City. After departing from the Tavern, more creatures began making their way to enjoy the night of constant drinking and laughter, all of which she did not want to participate in.

It was the hunting night after all. Her prey would soon reveal themselves to her eventually. Donned in a clean attire, Sarlia adjusted the cuffs of her blouse as she leaned against a wall that leads through an alley. Her honey-like eyes shifted from side to side, seeing a large man passing through and headed straight for the tavern. Target acquired. A small smile spread across her lips, the man had walked by without noticing her, and most importantly, he did not see the two pairs of red eyes peering at him from the dark alley.

“Did you see him?” The whispering voice belonging to Crona caused the woman to turn her head and look down at her. Bright red eyes flicked their gaze to Sarlia as she nodded. “Yes, I saw, but I will not reveal anything yet. We must wait.” It was hard, keep the wolves patient when hunting was practically their specialty, but she could not let then run amok when they needed their audience to witness it all. “Anastasia and her friend Ash will be joining us soon enough. We must not rush in and have them see the aftermath of it all.” Labo growled, disappointed in the plan but knew better than to rush ahead.

“Patience is a virtue! You should know that dear Labo.” She smiled down at her male companion, gently placing a hand on his head to give him a gentle pet.

"Miss Xul Speaks", "Crona Speaks", "Labo Speaks"

Sorry for the smol post =[ It'll get better.
Back to top Go down
Synthia
First Generation
First Generation
Synthia

Berries : 250,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: We're Coming To Take You Away [Task]    We're Coming To Take You Away [Task]  EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 8:26 pm

How long had she been gone? A single night? A week? An eternity? Nothing seem very certain to the huntress as she walked slowly along the stone streets of Twilight City now adorned in her obsidian black and silver robes that covered both her body as well as her armor, allowing only the faint glow of her Tracking Patch to be seen beneath:

Ash accompanied her, although she was restless and had been for the duration of their time away from Plasma City; A large-scale battle had taken place with Anatasia serving the armies of Pandora and earning herself a place within the Goddess's own Circle as a Champion while also receiving the gifts of the robes she wore along with a mysterious weapon she now carried in place of Aufero that held a Djinn within its metal according to what the Goddess Pandora had told her.

Ash did not really care much for the new weapon as of yet, it did not speak to them often and with Aufero no longer existing she was lacking guidance and was admittedly somewhat scared at the prospect of having free will again; She had been a servant of the blade for so long that she could hardly think of life without it, and yet here she was walking alongside Anatasia and her new companion that had joined them from the Fourth Quarter.

"Do you think that the Queen will think differently of us?" Ash asked somewhat timidly, her voice having become less flat and monotone as they journeyed away from Plasma City after having both been freed from Aufero's influence by Pandora. She almost sounded normal, though on occasion she still tended to slip into that monotone voice of hers and she also lacked the ability to properly display any sort of intense emotion in her own expression still after having not done so for so long. "I do not know myself - Though I am sure she will appreciate our allegiance all the same, despite whether or not we serve a sword or a true Goddess." Anatasia would respond, her ears giving a little flicker beneath the hood of her robe as on the other side of herself, opposite from Ash, her new companion would speak in a voice that was soft as silk yet had a sort of underlying demonic nature to it that made it just slightly unsettling to hear.

"This Queen of yours - of ours. She will understand, definitely, the Queen will understand." The words came from the one known as Uso, a demon-beast who took the form of a humanoid moth and who had an extraordinary ability in inducing amnesia in targets with special venom she seemed to have. She was a newcomer to the group, having only joined them upon leaving Plasma City, yet she was most certainly loyal and had no qualms with performing the same work that Anatasia and Ash did.

Anatasia would give a small nod to both of her companions as they approached upon the location of their Queen and ally known as Sarlia, they could sense her presence and swiftly moved upon her location in such a way that no one would notice nor question their presence as they would have little time to observe it.

Slipping into the alley along with her companions, Anatasia then whispered towards the woman in the distance in a voice that seemed to no longer carry the distinct echo of Darkness that Aufero had caused her to exhibit upon their last meeting:

"I hope that we did not keep you waiting." Anatasia said, moving closer to her ally as she would lower the hood of her cloak in order to reveal herself while also giving a brief gesture towards her Companions. "Much has happened since we last met - But I want to reassure you that we are still very much loyal." She then added, as Uso and Ash would observe the Queen idly from behind Anatasia's position, with Ash lowering her focus towards the two canines soon enough and Uso keeping her eyes focused firmly upon the Queen, the black and red hues seeming to be quite thoughtful on something as she stared towards the Queen, although what this was would be neigh-impossible to tell.

Anatasia waited then for the Queen to respond to her greeting, hoping that she would not present too many questions as to what had happened during their separation but being willing to answer any if it came to that - though she hoped that her new position in Pandora's Circle would not cause them any trouble with one another.
Back to top Go down
Sarlia Xul
First Generation
First Generation
Sarlia Xul

Berries : 42,000

PostSubject: Re: We're Coming To Take You Away [Task]    We're Coming To Take You Away [Task]  EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 10:02 pm

It was the wolves who took notice of their scents that soon filled the air as they made their way toward them. Sarlia kept her hue locked on the tavern door, waiting for the man known as Samuel to stumble out from his drunken night. A soft growl rumbled against her throat when she flicked her gaze skyward, the time was not right yet. The moon had slowly crept upward, but it did not reach the highest point of the sky. They would need to wait a little longer. Honey orbs slowly gazed down at her two companions, their posture straightened and ears pointed forward. Something had certainly caught their attention, she knew it would be a matter of time before they had become distracted.

“It’s them!” A happy bark from Crona etched out from her throat, her tail wagging behind her.

Labo first observed the group quietly, inhaling the air deeply then inching away back into the darkness. “They have another. Someone new but not entirely human, can we eat?”

The male inquired. Sarlia only responded with a simple head shake. Now was not the time to harass a newcomer, but the woman was, in fact, curious of who Ana had tagged along. She could only assume the group was crowded enough as it is; Ana, Ash, and the self-proclaimed goddess in the sword, an additional figure to the team did not make sense in her mind. Her honey-like hues finally settled on the figures belonging to the women. Sarlia instantly recognizes the golden eye-patch that shone under the light. Then traveling next to her was the faithful Ash. However the next humanoid figure she could not place her finger on.

Blinking slowly, Sarlia finally turned back to the soft whines of her companions. They wanted to see Ash, the kind girl who they have grown close too. She could tell by their fixated gaze on the girl, not caring for the other two who accompanied her during the travels. “Settle down, you two. We have a job to do, remember? I don’t have time to let you two run lose when  our target is leaving the tavern soon.” The anger laced in her voice made the two fall silence. Now as not the night for their plays, she needed this target dead before another citizen of Twilight City falls victim to Samuel’s wrath. The red eyes that once occupied the alley now blended with the darkness, they could not physically see the man, but they have recognized his scent and prepared themselves to leap out and attack.

Anastasia and her companions finally approach, but the woman remained where she stood. Back leaning against the wall with her arms crossed over her chest, her eyes not observing the two women and their latest addition. “I’ve never been on a date before, but this would be the first I have been stood up for another purpose.” The woman responded lightly, a warm smile slowly gracing her lips. “I’m sure a lot has happened.” Sarlia paused, her gaze flicked to Uso. She was curious about this one, but only smiled at her and returned her attention to Anastasia. “I know you’re still loyal. Otherwise, you would not have met me during this ungodly hour. Crona and Labo were the first to sniff three out, you’ve come right on time. Our target will be leaving momentarily, and my pets grow restless. They are dying to see Ash again.”

Sarlia tilted her head back as she chuckled. “Like I said before if there were things you needed to do, attend to it. My kingdom will not be built in a day, it will take time. Why don’t you give me a brief summary of what you went through? I’m curious about your new friend here, and I would like to know where you ran off.” They had time to kill. It would take hours for Samuel to leave the bar either way. Deep down, the woman was worried for her friend. The first few days she thought they had reconsidered, weeks passed, and she assumed they were dead. Thankfully they were alive and well with a story to tell too.

"Miss Xul Speaks", "Crona Speaks", "Labo Speaks"
Back to top Go down
Synthia
First Generation
First Generation
Synthia

Berries : 250,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: We're Coming To Take You Away [Task]    We're Coming To Take You Away [Task]  EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 6:01 pm

As Anatasia spoke with Sarlia, reconciling and going over all that had happened during her time in Plasma City, Ash would take this time instead to reunite with the two wolves; Moving closer to the two creatures and crouching herself down before then offering her hand in order to pet them if they would accept and giving a warm smile as she whispered in the shadows: "I've missed you two.." She would whisper, as Anatasia kept her attention focused on the Queen for the time being.

"I had received an urging from Aufero to visit Plasma City on the insistence that Pandora herself had returned and that there would be many souls for it to claim there." She would begin her tale, crossing her arms idly as she lowered her hood so that her ally could see her clearly - though the cover of Darkness along with her robe's special properties and Ash's own abilities would keep them concealed if anyone were to wander by.

"Surprisingly, It was not wrong - Pandora had truthfully returned and Aufero seemed surprisingly adamant to keep me away from her." She would go on to say, a faint frown forming on her lips as she recalled the events of her encounters in Plasma City. "I spoke with a Demi-God, Zerina Zayne, one of my highest bounties - And she gave me the opportunity to speak with Pandora herself which I took against Aufero's wishes." She would say further, briefly rubbing her hand at her neck in remembrance of the blade's desperate attempt at stopping her from meeting with Pandora during the battle over the city.

"I spoke with Pandora herself and she said that Aufero was a lie - that all that I knew for these past few months had been a lie as well." She would say, seeming to be visibly upset as she said this, her lips even giving a faint quiver as she recalled the fact that she had essentially thrown away months of her life and killed countless individuals in the name of a blade that claimed to serve Pandora yet in the end had only been attempting to fulfill its own selfish agenda.  

With a small shake of her head, she continued on to explain what had happened while doing her best to remain fully composed - she could remain strong for up until now and she had no intention of showing her weakness to the Queen in-front of herself:

"Goddess Pandora destroyed Aufero and ordered me to kill a traitor of hers - I suppose as penance for Aufero having used her name in vain for so long." Anatasia continued, her ears giving a little flicker as she recalled the incident back in Plasma City and the man whom had wronged Pandora such that he was ordered to be killed by Anatasia in order to prove her loyalty to the Dark Goddess; Whatever he had done, it must have been something that truly angered the Goddess and her Demons judging by how they feasted upon his bones after he had been killed.

"I killed him, and in return Pandora gave me these robes and a new weapon that serves me - not the other way around." She said, giving a small smile at the realization that she was being given the opportunity to be a leader, rather than a servant, to a blade such as this one. "Afterwards, I met Uso here." She said, gesturing to the moth-woman who would step forward to stand beside Anatasia, her red and black eyes staring intently towards Sarlia.

"She is a Demon from the Fourth Quarter, a place which the Goddess Pandora personally controls - And she chose to accompany me, after I was made a member of the Goddess's inner Circle." She would go on to explain, as Uso would give a bow of her head.

"It is nice to meet you, Queen - Very nice.." Uso said quietly, not giving the other woman a broad display of servitude but instead a simple bow of her head in greeting. "I look forward to working together.."

Anatasia wold give a warm smile towards both her Companion and Sarlia, speaking up lastly and in a voice that was much more gentle than it had been under Aufero's influence and even when recalling her trials and tribulations in Plasma City; Her voice seemed like that of someone speaking to a close friend, which perhaps giving the fact that she was so willing to serve alongside Sarlia, she may very well consider her such:

"But there's no need to dwell on troublesome things - The important thing to know is that I am fully myself again and that I've a new ally, and even Ash has been freed from the harm that Aufero had been doing to her - We are all free, and ready to start anew by your side." She would go on to say, giving a bow of her own head as she allowed the Queen an opportunity to speak if she chose to do so and awaited any questions that she may have regarding all that had happened - after-all, it was definitely a lot to take in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're Coming To Take You Away [Task]    We're Coming To Take You Away [Task]  Empty

Back to top Go down

We're Coming To Take You Away [Task]
Page 1 of 1