Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

Leo & Azure's Wacky Adventure

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Position : Marine Captain
Berries : 135,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Heaven's Nodachi
Skill 2: Gun Blade Style
Skill 3:

Leo & Azure's Wacky Adventure  Empty
PostSubject: Leo & Azure's Wacky Adventure     Leo & Azure's Wacky Adventure  EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 11:11 pm

Task Information:
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeweledseas.com
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Leo & Azure's Wacky Adventure     Leo & Azure's Wacky Adventure  EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 11:28 pm

"LEO!" Azure ran towards Leo and threw a bucket full of water into his face. "LEO! They Stole it! They Took that Alcohol we were going to buy today!" Azure was enraged. It wasn't everyday you had enough Beli to buy the finest bottle of Alcohol on the Island. Azure had been looking forward to today ever since her night at the local tavern. She had talked to the Bar tender about purchasing a rather expensive bottle of Alcohol.. Was it worth it? Of course! She had been dying to taste that particular bottle of King's Sake since she became the age to drink.. Which was the day she turned 12 years old.

"Leo.. We. Have. Got. To. Steal. It. Back." Azure spoke slowly just in case he didn't catch what she was saying. "Bart the Black took it!" Azure threw a Wanted poster down on the ground next to Leo. The Poster read 'WANTED: DEAD OF ALIVE, BOUNTY: 7,000,000' Azure paced the alleyway with her swords clinking together. "We have got to do it Leo! We have got to get it back from that dirty son of a bitch.. That King's Sake is mineeee!.. Or.. Ours." Azure winked as she attempted to help Leo up. She knew exactly where he was because of her research in the Tavern.

Flashback: 20 Minutes Before the awakening of Leo.

"I am here to buy that bottle!" Azure said happily to the bartender with a bag full of Beli. "Ohh.. Uhmm.." The bartender scratched the back of his head with a blush. "Something.. Wrong?" Azure's smile faded to a dull meh. "The bottle of King's Sake was stolen last night by none other than Bart the Black.." He gave Azure the wanted poster and sighed. "There is only one place he hangs out at." He washed the remaining dirty spots off the mug he held in his hands. "Black Manor- Its through a small forest to the east of here, Can't miss it.. But it will be dangerous." The bartender nodded his head, agreeing with himself. "...Ill have that bottle if its the last thing Ill do." Azure walked out of the Tavern, Determined to find Leo and get her bottle of King's Sake.
Back to top Go down
Leo D Morgan

Leo D Morgan

Berries : 255,000

PostSubject: Re: Leo & Azure's Wacky Adventure     Leo & Azure's Wacky Adventure  EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 pm

Leo gasped. "Son of a bitch! God, Damn it Snow." Leo Shouted. Snow was speaking gibberish. All he understood was alcohol, stole, and Leo. Well the last part was just his name. "Slow down Snow. I can't understand a thing your saying." Snow spoke slow, "Leo.. We. Have. Got. To. Steal. It. Back." Leo shook his head. He wasn't sure what made this stuff so special. I mean alcohol is alcohol. Which reminded him. Leo pulled out his flask and began drinking away. He then wiped his mouth off and said, "Ok I get it where do we even go to find it?" Snow then told Leo what had happened and where they could find Barts hid out.

"Alright If we have a heading. Lets go!" Snow helped Leo up. Leo began walking with Snow heading east. He knew this was going to require some stealth. Sadly for Snow, Leo was not very Sneaky. "Well, On a positive if we get caught. We got each others backs! We can always fight our way out right Snow?" Leo said, as he pulled his flask out took a swig and handed it to Snow.
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Leo & Azure's Wacky Adventure     Leo & Azure's Wacky Adventure  EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 9:46 pm

Leo handed Azure his flask, which she took with a smile. "Of course! I will always have your back, And I know you will always have mine." She took a swig of the alcohol as they walked through the eastern forest. It wasn't a big forest but you could definitely tell some weird creatures lived around the area; from the constant sightings of massive claw marks that had been scarred on trees and giant footprints. "Looks like a monster lives in the woods, Leo." Azure pointed to the Trees and foot prints, making sure to keep a steady hand close to her nodachi.

It wasn't a really far walk to the Manor but it was fenced off which made things a little tricky. "Shit. How are we going to get over this fence?" She looked at Leo with sad eyes. The fence was half stone wall with half metal on the top portion. It was going to be interesting trying to get over it, especially without getting nicked by the large arrow spokes on the very top. Azure also noticed a dog barking as well as a long chain on the other side.. If Bart the Black wasn't an idiot he would have made it so the chain was very long so the Dog could take out folks who got onto the property. The plan she thought of was quick and smooth, but it was a little risky.. "...Alright Leo- I have a plan- You need to throw me over the fence. I'll knock out the dog, take that long chain that is attached to his collar and throw it over for you to get up!" Azure was both excited and frightened by this plan of hers. If Leo didn't throw her high enough she could either hit the wall head on or scrape against the spikes on the top.
Back to top Go down
Leo D Morgan

Leo D Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Leo & Azure's Wacky Adventure     Leo & Azure's Wacky Adventure  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 10:27 pm

The walk to the mansion was short but quite creepy. Several times during the walk the bushes rustled. Leo wasn't afraid of much but one thing always scared the shit out of him..... Dinosaurs. With every bush they pasted Leo looked a little nervous. He took a few swigs while walking. Then he put his gauntlets on just in case. He heard Snow make her comment. Leo hoped not, he didn't want to fight animals tonight.

"Shit. How are we going to get over this fence?" Snow said. "God damn fence." Leo punched the wall not hard but enough to spook the dog on the other side of the fence. Snow thought for a moment then said, "...Alright Leo- I have a plan- You need to throw me over the fence. I'll knock out the dog, take that long chain that is attached to his collar and throw it over for you to get up!" "Um Okay, I can definitely do that. I think." Leo said as he put his hands together. Leo waited for Snow's signal. Then when she did he threw his hands up. Pretty much throwing her directly up and over. Now whether she landed he didn't know.

Leo sat up against the wall and waited and waited. Till finally the  dogs chain came over the fence. Leo smiled and took a hold. He began to climb. Then suddenly when Leo was almost at the top. The chain snapped and Leo fell directly on to his back knocking the wind out of him. "Fu**" He barely could squeeze it out. Leo stood up and whispered through the wall "Hey, Chain broke on this side. I will find another way over and meet you inside!"
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Leo & Azure's Wacky Adventure     Leo & Azure's Wacky Adventure  EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 8:47 pm

As Leo threw her over the fence she glanced at the Angry dog who was ready to pounce on her. "Ohhhh--" Azure grabbed her Nodachi, Striking the dog with the sword which was still in it sheath. The Sheathed Sword smacked the dog directly in the face, knocking the poor bastard out and allowing Azure to use the Chain. She soon threw it over the fence but when Leo was nearly over the top, it shattered, causing him to fall down. "Shitty Chain.." Azure spoke out loud, annoyed. "Alright Leo! Ill head inside.. But find a way inside soon!" Azure put her hand on the wall and with a simple nod she began her quest inside the manor.

Going through an Unlocked window, Azure shimmied her way in, making sure to be silent and with that, effective. Azure had to make sure her Nodachi got through as quickly and as silent as well, which she had succeeded at rather well. Azure found herself in a large, long, hallway; The hall was filled with suits of armor, statues of god like beings and weapons displayed throughout. "Huh.. Quite the collector." Azure walked smoothly down the hall with one of her Nodachi in her hands, Ready to strike at will.

"So Far, So good." Azure looked into a nearby room. The walls were designed skillfully with elder wood and in the middle, rear of the room rested a desk and a bottle of Alcohol. Azure swiftly entered the room to take a look at the bottle- "..Damn it. I got so excited too!" She thought it might have been what she was looking for but she was sorely mistaken.
Back to top Go down
Leo D Morgan

Leo D Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Leo & Azure's Wacky Adventure     Leo & Azure's Wacky Adventure  EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 10:04 pm

Leo looked around. He walked the perimeter of the manor. It took him a moment but towards the back end of the manor there was a large tree that loomed over the fence and the manor itself. Leo took a drink. He then began climbing Leo wasn't the most agile climber but he would. He made his way up and on his way in the window closest to him on the second floor. He saw Bart. Bart was holding a beautiful bottle. From what Leo could tell Bart was talking to some people and they set the bottle down and left the room. "That must be it." Leo said as he hid in the tree. The only Problem now was that Leo had to climb out onto a single branch that hung over the house to get inside the fenced area. Leo took a breath in and began walking across the branch praying it would not snap. He could just drop in from the branch because it was over three stories high. He might break a leg and what good would he be then. Then It happened.

Leo was now over the house but at that moment a large thunderclap happened. What, Leo did not notice was a large storm had begun to loom and was about to start raining. Leo was only a few more steps away when it began raining and it came down hard. He took a few more steps then he was above the house. He then slipped and lost his balance. Leo fell to the roof but then unfortunately for him he crashed through a glass roof top and onto a desk. "Ouch" Leo said out of breath having landed on his back again. Normally this would have raised a large alarm. However, by sheer luck a thunderclap happened when he broke through the window.
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Leo & Azure's Wacky Adventure     Leo & Azure's Wacky Adventure  EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 12:13 pm

Voices.. Laughs, Footsteps. These three things were more than apparently close by and there was countless folks by the sound of it. "..Shit- I don't think i can fight off an entire crew of pirates." Azure grasped her Nodachi and rushed across another hallway, avoiding the main hall where a large, long, oak table was all set up for guests. Of course, people were flooding in from all angles to the room so Azure assumed the party would be starting soon. "..Wait.. those are not all pirates- They're nobles." Azure's stomach turned at the sight of it.. A wanted man inviting a bunch of nobles to a party? What was going on here?

"Where would I be if I were a Bottle of Sake?" Azure scratched her head with her free hand. All of a sudden she saw shadows and a couple of voices coming from a staircase. The voices were getting closer from the floor above and with each foot step it became more and more apparent they were on their way to the main hall. Azure would have been seen quickly if it weren't for a large statue in which she had hid behind. "The bottle is safe on the Third floor.. Tfff. Like anyone is going to be taking it.." Bart laughed at his companion as he passed the statue.

"Do you smell that?" his creepy looking fishman companion drew close to the statue.. Dangerously close. Azure held her breath, doing everything in her power to avoid being found. "..It's a human scent- A female!" The fishman grew excited but that blood lusting excitement died down when Bart told him he invited female locals to the party. "..I thought I might get a little bit of action.. Damn." The fishman followed Bart down the rest of the hallway and into the great hall where at least 30 folks sat in fancy chairs and awaited the rest of the guests.

Azure popped out from behind the statue as soon as it was clear and quietly snuck up the stairs. "Third floor.." Azure peeked around the corner just as a booming thunder echoed violently and the next thing she saw was Leo surrounded by glass looking up to the ceiling on his back. "..Well. There you are! Sleeping, in a situation like this!" Azure helped him up from the ground and then looked at a nearby desk. "..Oh. I should have known! you already found the bottle!" Azure snatched it off the desk to read it in all its glory. "..Here it is Leo! The finest bottle of Sake in the Kingdom!" Azure smiled.
Back to top Go down
Leo D Morgan

Leo D Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Leo & Azure's Wacky Adventure     Leo & Azure's Wacky Adventure  EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 5:43 pm

"..Well. There you are! Sleeping, in a situation like this!" Snow said as she entered the room. Leo could barely register it was Snow let alone what she said. His back was in so much pain as he rolled off the desk onto the floor. It took a long minute to get his breath back. Snow began helping Leo uup when she saw it. "..Oh. I should have known! you already found the bottle!" She let go of Leo who was still trying to stand up and he fell back to the ground. Snow grabbed the bottle and lookeed back to Leo. He finally had his strength back standing up and grabbing a drink from his flask. . "..Here it is Leo! The finest bottle of Sake in the Kingdom!" Snow was so happy. "Uhh...Ya... I guess. Your sharing by the way."Then the good moment ended... again.

Just then a large fishman walked into the room. The one that had smelt Snow earlier. "I knew I smelt a pretty woman back there. So, I followed my nose. Hey, big guy. You don't mind if I use your little lady right?" Leo didn't hesitate. He knew if the fishman yelled for his crew it would be all over. Leo then jumped on the fishman wrapping his right arm around his neck and covering his mouth with his left hand. "Sorry, my lady isn't into loud mouths." Leo said which was a bit ironic seeing is how much Snow actually liked Leo. "Help me out please."
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Leo & Azure's Wacky Adventure     Leo & Azure's Wacky Adventure  EmptySat Sep 30, 2017 11:22 am

Azure's eyes grew wide when the large fishman came into the room. "L-Leo.." She shook at the fishman's massive body structure. 'How can I defeat this guy without the rest of the crew knowing?' She thought. There was no time to strategically Analyze, There was only one option. "Upper Cut Slash!" Azure Set the bottle down upon the table and slashed upwards across the fishman's neck, cutting deep into the rough flesh. Azure's momentum made her fly upwards with the sword stroke making the next technique easier to execute. "Downwards Slash!" The Nodachi flew downwards cutting the opposite side of the neck, Meeting the other wound in the middle with deathly consequences.

The Fishman fell to the floorboards with a thud just as lightning struck. "..I haven't actually went against a Fishman before- Let alone see one in person." Azure cleaned the blood from her blade and sheathed it. "..Lets get out of here quickly before anyone finds out we were here." Azure grabbed the bottle as well as Leo's hand, Guiding him quickly through the hallway. She opened the window at the end of the hall and jumped skillfully onto the thick tree branch which extended brilliantly outwards like an extension of the hallway.

"Lets use the branches to get down.. Falling would hurt pretty bad though.." Azure jumped down from one branch to the next until she was far enough down to jump to the ground. She performed a recovery roll just as she hit the ground which helped with the impact. Azure then waited for Leo and rushed with him through the forest. They were out with the bottle of Sake!

Task Complete
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leo & Azure's Wacky Adventure     Leo & Azure's Wacky Adventure  Empty

Back to top Go down

Leo & Azure's Wacky Adventure
Page 1 of 1